Comments from a Skyrim Special Edition video. Look at the sheeple flock to their Todd like moths to a flame...

Comments from a Skyrim Special Edition video. Look at the sheeple flock to their Todd like moths to a flame, only to be burned when they reach for it.

also i'm 90% sure they're shills

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AYD4X
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12683/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you mean user? You ARE gonna buy it right?

this one was the most painful one to read, honestly

jacob is pretty based

You've never talked to a 12yo who likes to call himself a "hardcore gamer" then

enjoy the blissful ignorance

Does this honestly surprise you? I've seen faggots shitting on King's Field videos saying "lol iz this crap where Dark Souls came from lmao +50 thumbs up"

If they put the fallout 4 settlement system in skyrim it would be a huge feature.

I think it matches with the skyrim theme more.

Inb4 u guys billy me for being a normalfag

Nah man, people like that actually exist.
I have the displeasure of knowing somebody who thinks Skyrim is the best shit ever, loves Oblivion but not as much and who also gets really angry when you tell them ESO is a piece of shit. They also once told me, and I'm 100% fucking serious on this, that if there's at least one person in the world who likes something, then you cannot say that said something is bad, even if it objectively is.
I want to kill myself.

Did they actually do anything to fix the game or the scripting engine that completely shits itself at every opportunity? I thought it was mostly muh graffix and console mods.

And I'm 90% sure you're a shill. Raising awareness and trying to win our confidence and shit

They made it 64 bit, so more memory allocation, less chance for crashes.
Of course none of the old mods will be compatible.

64bit is confirmed right?

Not sure what I'm looking at. There's always going to be a few chuckle fucks that see the positive in everything and think everything is just absolutely amazing and there's nothing bad ever.

Most people are calling out the stupidity though so what are you bitching for?

Bethesdrones are literally addicted to lies as this point.

lewd

Wiz chrome, chummer

Then you should have told him that you like pointing out retards like him, and that he cannot say it is a bad thing since you like it.

slot off, fragface.

Nobody tell OP the truth, he's too innocent.

Since there are Neo-Nazis in the world, could you ask him if he feels that way about them?

So modding with be less painful in modders make their mods compatible?

I love how people believe this. What worthwhile mods don't use SKSE?

archive.is/AYD4X this faggot deleted his thread but i saved it.

good, i was thinking about it too, it was premium bait or a real normalfag

so he's likeā€¦ 10? how can you be a veteran at something that came out less than 5 years ago (we're not even on november 11th 2016 yet)

Todd doesn't exist, morans.

Am I the only one that just outright dismisses anything using exclamation marks etc. as shilling these days?

Who fucking cares, they're normalfag central.

The biggest lie that Todd ever told, was that he wasn't real

Halfchan had another exodus or something, I think. So there are a LOT of people here right now that care too much about the stupidity of JewTube

It's even worse. You can only use assets that come with the game.

Beth just copied two popular Skyrim mods for their settlement feature.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12683/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

Shut up supersatan

I AM REAL, YOUR DIGITS CONFIRM

In all fairness, he never said "most worthwhile mods". I don't think it's unlikely that ~80% of mods both don't require script extensions, and are also total shit.

Let them eat shitty player houses and overpowered cheat weapons.

It was a single player RPG fam holy shit

That's an issue only PS4 owners have to deal with. As far as I remember, Xbone mods just have to deal with a limit on how large the mod can be, but outside assets are allowed, unless the Skyrim Bloom Edition is getting some kind of fairness check to make it suck equally on both consoles.

Relativism, one of the main tools of the leftist. If you agree that things like "beauty", "morality", or "art" are subjective, then, logically, there is no such thing as "good" or "bad" as you have no way to prove that one person's taste is suerior to anothers, since you have no way of measuring said quality. What these people don't realise, however, is that in adopting this kind of an all-encomapssing scope, they're losing their own. That in their retarded desire to take every living person's opinion into account, they're forgetting that for them, as individuals, opinions of some random idiots shouldn't matter. That in the end you can say that YOUR taste is better for reasons YOU consider important. That some chink on the other side of the planet has his reasons for thinking your taste is shit is completely irrelevant.

Does this mean we will get better LODs or at least be able to increase them more with decent stability? pic related is what I got with LODs at 9 and some other .ini tweaking

shit I meant Ugrids not LODs fuck.

Settlements were shit though.

No, Bethesdrones genuinely believe everything Todd says. One of my friends is one, I already hope the remake will be so shit that not even they can deny it.

The best advertismant is not the advertismant itself or a payed video, hack, it doesnt even need to be a payed video, the best advertismant is the comment section, you just have to believe what (((people))) say in there.

So is it really Skyrim with some low level ENBs installed for Xbone and PS4? Nothing else?