Niggers and white women fucked Moore over

Surprise of the century

In all seriousness, this great redpilling material. Maybe normies will come closer to seeing things from our perspective when they realize Alabama would have gone Moore by a landslide if only whites males were able to vote as our founding fathers intended.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37889032
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153083624#p153083877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here comes the white women D&C. Can we get Poland and boomber D&C in here as well and just combine everything into one thread?

X ISN'T WHITE

You're a retard

When will nu-Holla Forums stop defending white women? They are no better than niggers and kike women. White women are the biggest traitors and killers of the white race.

over 10% fewer white women voted Moore than did white men

Most White Women voted for him . Black people are just a legitimate problem though

I'm so sick of seeing this. Lines are already drawn now.

White women voted nearly 2/3's for Moore. Obviously that's not as high as we want, but they're hardly responsible for his loss and this is unnecssary d&c.

Hopefully white conservatives got a wake-up call that "based shitskins" are never going to vote for the GOP, and once we become a minority in this country, they will easily have the voting power to legally enact South African-tier anti-white policies.

Non-whites will always vote as a bloc against us. White people have to embrace explicitly pro-white group thinking or we have no political future in this country.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote but comparing them to niggers is disgusting.
OP is a faggot

GenitalWoes and his weed carriers would disagree

Oh, yes, 35% is the same as 98%

Sage&report this D&C kike

t. concerned vagina.

No hispanics in the state?

This. Talking about slave mentality. A good graph to add to the collection is about the only thing this thread is worth.

I'll be honest I'm more upset that it isn't 90% slave white male mentality when it comes to voting red if for not other reason than to hold the niggers at bay. Reminds me of those Cali (((KKK))) who support Democrats and Hillary because somehow it's supposed to be fucking over the nigs.

so if the entire country voted like the white women of alabama we would win everywhere? not exactly a compelling argument, holding women to the same standards as us is pretty pathetic, they did good enough

spics are only 4% but that number will only be going up even if the wall gets built thanks to texas and california acting as their breeding grounds

OP is a fucking retard

All I'm seeing is evidence than ever before for day of the rope, yid.

You know who's to blame? White women
I can smell your kikey MGTOW disease from here.

Interesting.
Also gas yourself OP. White women did pretty good, you're just looking for an excuse to blame them for everything because they aren't sucking your dick

Only 8% of blacks voted for Trump in Florida too. Such loyal communists.

Whoops. That's not just Florida. It's the whole country.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37889032

I basically copy pasted a fresh Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack to see the response to his narrative. While niggers are a far bigger electoral issue than white women, it's important to note that if white women voted Moore as much as white men, Moore would have won.

It was clearly brown people living in major cities completely dependent on State hound outs and instructed how to vote by their favorite neighborhood activist.

I'm sure democrats are disappointed by that 35% considering the millions spent on advertising child molester allegations a million times per day.

The blueprint for disaster. Everybody in America should quit their jobs and break the welfare system.

They are disappointed, but they don't let it be known too much. Attacking white men makes them more Republican voting, but they think that it's worth it because everybody else will become more Democrat - including white women. Hardcore attacks on white women non-stop would make them more Republican while Democrat non-whites are already maxed out pretty much.

Black people don't want jobs.

It's as simple as that.

Four cuck thread seems to indicate possible statistical near impossibility.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153083624#p153083877

Yeah something is afoot, I sense kikery in this election. How does a third of the population, and only 40% of that population end up voting it in the democrats favor?

Nigger, i am all for banning voting rights for women but this example is actually pretty decent for them. In most other cases you would see around 50+% women for dems.