MOB PSYCHO MOVIE

MOB PSYCHO MOVIE.

T-thanks Netflix… I… guess…

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Where did this come from, anyway?

Why do Japs do this? They always try to make live adaptations of anime and they always look like dogshit with 20 year old CGI. Even Ichi the Killer when the old fuck takes off his tracksuit.

I don't understand live action adaptations of cartoons either. It's already a moving picture, you don't need to adapt it into moving picture format again.

They look better than anime.

Normies are too autistic to empathize with drawings.

It's a tad harder to fleece in potential child "talent" when it's not live action.

Anime is stiffy. I take a live action adaptation over anime any day.

So you're telling me you'd rather watch the live adaption movies of Death Note and JoJo than the anime?

Well sure, you can always count on a retard to make the wrong choice

Entire industry is fucked. They won't change as animating in 3s is cheap as fuck.
You're a retard.

niggar didnt you ever see ghost in the shell or death note? they're fucking terrible. after death note released weebs were on suicide watch.

Some nigger made a video laughing at someone else.
It's perfect reaction material for retarded shit.

I always thought it was more like "Oh no no no how can this be happening", but this is better.

I've been reading it in the voice of the Emperor from Star Wars. I think I like my version better.

Modern anime is flat and stiffy. If you want to animate something, do it well, otherwise actors are always better.

Good.

I didn't watch any because the source materials sucked.

Japs can't act.

You only hear about a fraction of the adaptations they make. There are a lot of dramas and comedies and such that don't even require any CGI.

Anime doesn't have any kind of standard framerate, but on twos is the most common for movement. Anime is more stiff than American animation because there's a massive difference in visual quality, but framerate is far from being the only factor for animation quality.

What are some anime that would actually make good live action adaptions?
pic related.

They would stuff it full of shitty action sequences.

Pluto

Ichi the Killer was absolute kino kys.

No the movie was ridiculous.

The only good thing about the movie was its version of Kakihara. Way different from how he is shown in the manga, but still just as autistic and dangerous.

Not wrong.