Alabama special election thread #5: JUST edition

It's not looking good boys. Most outlets have called it for Jones, but there's still some votes left to count. A victory at this point would prove Kek is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W2nuX
archive.is/x8Y1W
archive.is/UlBkR
archive.is/fvyC5
al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/07/is_alabama_the_least_democrati.html
al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/02/are_alabama_election_laws_bloc.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/04/alabama-voting-poll-tax
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/un_poverty_official_touring_al.html
newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601
www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915
nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940795587733151744
www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3Mca6iYYE
cytu.be/r/ubermensch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10,000 vote lead for Jones, looks like the kikes rigged it again.

We're gonna have to kill every leftist either way. Operating within the realm of the kike only furthers their plans.

That sucks, but a close loss like this will be a powderkeg if they can prove the bitch was lying. Praise the chaos.

NYT SHOWING THEIR CARDS - 3 OF JONES PREDICTED CIRCLES JUST VANISHED ALONG WITH THEIR 40,000 ADDITION VOTE COUNT PROJECTION
MOORE FOR THE WIN

Look at the remaining areas. Moore lost……. fucking shame. Too many whites got guilt tripped into not voting? what do you think anons

This is just the begining you alt-right goobergators! Say it with me, Impeachment 2018!

The bitch was lying, and the goddamn niggers fell for it.

If dubs, we're getting the ropes ready for some mooncrickets.

Automatic recount within 1%, which it is right now. Still…..RWDS a must at this point.

*were bussed in for it

Probably some stuffed ballot boxes the uniparty did. Very suspicious a few days ago the media calles it for Moore but now it did a 180.

FEED THE ENERGY ANONS.

I'd like Moore to win, but I'm really not all that put off either way.

I'm gonna transfer my dubs to you. Hang em high

Disappointing. You would think/hope after the last election people could be insulated from baseless media claims. But instead tonight has provided another example against universal suffrage.

Czeched

Moshie, you've not won anything, the whole world has been exposed to you. Your time is short.

There really needs to be voter ID laws

=(((VOTE PROJECTIONS))) HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SHIT
THREE MOORE YEARS

gg on shipping in all the niggers in a 5 state radius mooshie

Impeachment of Trump = full scale kill every liberal and nigger, automatic DOTR/Civil War/whatever you want to call it bitch.

bamafag here
seems to me that there's just too many niggers out here, like really there's a fuckton of them and i don't even live in the nigger belt or birmingham

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They'll use the allegations tactic non-stop from now on.

You wont impeach trump, because that would be the civil wars spark, and liberals are not in their element in bloody conflict.

Said this in another threat. but boomers are literally worthless now. The percentage of whites that voted Moore should have led to victory, but the turnout was overwhelmed by blacks.
Blacks won via voter turnout.
How can you not vote? Voter turnout should be fucking 80%.

The smear campaigns aren't aimed at getting any significant number of Republicans to switch to Democrats, they are aimed at making the election seem like a huge deal so blacks get out to vote and it is working. White people do not vote. Non-white SJWs on welfare who sit around all day getting radicalized on twitter and tumblr vote.

No. Niggers are going to nig regardless. It's the cuckservatives that fell for that shit.

The only chance I see is if Moore calls out election fraud.

Full investigation, defamation lawsuit and new laws concerning media collusion when?

fucking kikes man

=HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE IS LEFT UNCHECKED

You Alabama fucks didn't turn out enough.

He must not concede. At. All.

You've already attempted twice, one of them just last Wednesday and it only got like 6 fucking votes. Sad, very low energy.

This is a wake up call for 2018

8%
Within 10k votes.

THE KEK DAMNED KIKES CHOSE THE HARD WAY
SO FUCKING BE IT

hopefully we can use this to finally kill off that fucktarded "muh based niggers" meme the cuckservatives love so much

checked

Around 8 percent, 64k votes left to be counted

95%… its done lad.

Doubt it, I would imagine there are MORE niggers and spics than whites over there.

ANOTHER 7% HASN'T BEEN REPORTED YET - BLACKPILL SHILLS BTFO

How's Holla Forums doin' tonight?

I just don't like the jew/gop play succeeding.

They just announced they are NOT calling it. WEW Lad, no concession.

Whatever Roy does, he must not concede until all of the votes are counted.

This stinks like McCain and Romney fuck kikery in ought eight and twelve

It's pretty damn obvious there's kike fuckery going on with the election.

Take this to heart
anons you'll have to do what you can to get on the inside for being a part of the 2018 senate elections. Being an outsider and hidden camming machine fuckery is one thing, but blowing it out from being inside will expose their tricks even more.

I assume they are gulping down nigger semen and shoving staplers up their anuses, as is the tradition among their kind.

CNN is really working the child rapist shit.

(checked)
This whole thing stinks of kike corruption. Buses from out of state license plates with voters who won't say a word to non-poll employees, exactly as it happened in 2016. The kikes just know they didn't fabricate enough last time, so they're pulling out all the stops. As soon as they slip up (they have, just not on a viable level with respect to time), RWDS and DotR.

The sights are going to set on Trump again now that this has proven to work.

The left are energized ever since Trump. The right has gotten complacent ever since Trump as well.

Praise Kek
He's a fighter. That's all we need. Even if it goes fourteen rounds go fifteen

Oh for fuck sake. Looks like the smear campaign worked. My money on more random sexual allegations coming out in the near future.

JONES BTFO IMMINENT

I like how the yearbook was fucking forged and everyone bailed on Moore anyways, actively fucking him over every chance they got.

So basically, anyone they don't like- FUCK YOU GOYIM WE'LL TAKE HIM OUT

Never supporting anything GOP related again unless I know it mainly benefits Trump. Fucking faggots

THEN NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS FEED ME ANY BLACKPILL GARBAGE UNTIL EVERY LAST VOTE IS THERE

THE DIFFERENCE WAS .2 PERCENT LAST CHECK, SO IT ISN'T OVER QUITE YET

Like you enjoy watching your BO eat dick?

Can you link me anything regarding how blacks influenced this election here? I need to redpill someone.

Naw. It always comes down to whose base is energized the most. Alabama fucks thought Moore had it in the bag and didn't turn out enough.

(((write-in's)))

I hope those "principled conservatives" are happy. They might as well just voted D.

Still brothers, a night to celebrate, just look at what we and our movement has achieved in the last year! Never Despair!

Voting should be a law, and refusal a criminal offense. But yeah, boomers are "we got ours and want yours too" greedy kikes, all because their parents spoiled them and coddled them out of fear for their safety.

Why do you queers like seeing the people who pay for your shit suffer?

presumably cheering for global neoliberal capitalism like true marxists

It used to be that niggers didn't vote. But they've been radicalized lately and the machine has focused on turning them out, and not enough whites have woken up to the game yet to match.

Remeber, the democrats get the worst end if there is a recount, and the ballot boxes were found to be stuffed with illegitamate votes.

Spamming and projecting their asshurt.

There's THAT word again.

I'm just here for the shitposting at this point.

MGTOWS are right.
Mike Pence is right.
Follow Mike Pence's rules. Don't put yourself in a position to even be accused of being a pedo or rapist. Public opinion WILL annihilate you.

What did you expect from Moore? He's a Chritian Ziocuck who was backed by Bannon, he wasn't bad for the jews at all.

Fucking great, this means it is even harder to get shit through the already shitty Senate.

BLACKPILL KIKES SHITTING UP THE THREAD
THREE MOORE YEARS

Get GRIDS, fag, lol

I EXPECT HIM IN THE WRECKAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

About how Israel should dictate American policy?

BUILD THE ENERGY. .88% WIN SOON

maybe Moore lost, not because of kike rigging, but because there are more niggers, spics, and soyboys in the state than Whites.
We talk about the Great Replacement all the time, why is it so hard to believe that we're seeing it happen even now?

When will the Klan rise again and save us all?

when we put on the robes

DEMOCRATS WIN AGAIN And all it took was getting whites to pay for niggers to breed like rabbits and open the door to unlimited third world immigration all on whiteys dimes of course

I demand satisfaction

7% VOTES STILL NOT IN
MOORE FUCKING WINS

All these blackpillers, they are coming out of the woodwork.
archive.is/W2nuX Thread #1
archive.is/x8Y1W Thread #2
archive.is/UlBkR Thread #3
archive.is/fvyC5 Thread #5

Sessions won that seat by double digits in '14. This shit stinks.

This proved that the right wing has stopped paying attention to your kike shilling. The media called him a pedophile and a rapist and claimed him guilty until proven innocent for months, and he still got the numbers he did. I don't know that I'd call that "eating shit"

Well, a Dem is in charge of Alabama again…so soon?

Did you just reacted to my post?

Maybe we should meme (((white))) democrats are the same as (((white))) republicans and make niggers push for black politicians or they will be fucked by (((whites))) which is true

It’s literally all virtue signaling because they’re all fucking hypnotized into thinking that it’s wrong to think trannies are fucking gross. They’ll justify forging anything to take him out just based on what he said about those freaks. The media still has tremendous power. Trump can’t destroy them by himself.

I know people are mad, that's good, make sure to pin the loss the republican establishment abandoning Moore, surely those fucks could have squeaked out 2 thousand votes if they didn't say he was guilty without any (non forgery'ed) proof

Reminder that is may be a blessing in disguise. McConnell et al sabotaged their own party's candidate and it is obvious to even normalfag republicans. This can be the impetus to call for him to step down as Majority Leader. Every user should direct their anger into calling for McConnell's traitorous head. Moore was great fun and good on immigration, but he is only one Senate seat and would likely vote ZOGbot the other 90% of the time. Taking down McConnell solves almost every single issue Trump (and therefore pro-white immigration policies) faces in the Senate. Also, Jones will finish out Sessions term so he will only be in for two years and can be replaced by someone closer to being /ourguy/. While flawed, Mo Brooks was a much better choice.

Most of Holla Forums is neoreactionary m8. Read Land.

I fucking hate (((Drudge)))

Fuck i meant that last one was thread #4

Fuck that, there should be a fee. Stupid people are too easily manipulated to be trusted with anything. I can't speak for you or your family but the kikes could get their brainwashed polarized masses out of the picture, I wouldn't be upset.

yes, this is the what needs to be done

You mean the term outdated by two centuries and one that doesn't apply to any movement on this board?

Sorry guy but we don't have any serious monarchists on this board.

But we all are still aware that your ideology is one of death and failure.

Were it really….is there anything to the right of Holla Forums other than the wall? Remember what these bastards are doing to us and our culture.

This.

This to be honest family,

Every time this happens we've got to think about the masses of whites who are going to say "fuck it" to the race question.

Each of these republican defeats can be helpful for us in the long game.

How about an IQ test. Anyone below 100 cannot vote.

I really would appreciate something uplifting. But this just seems like it's over.

Moore had both parties and the entire media establishment trying to sink him from day 1. He did amazingly well considering all the tricks; forgeries to king nig robocalls.

No. That part of Mike Pence just makes him a good Neogoy.

"He never ate alone with a woman other than his wife, Karen. Pence also said he wouldn’t attend an event where alcohol would be served without her by his side."

Don't be alone with a woman ever. It could come back to haunt you. Assuming you're running for an office.

Always a silver lining I 'spose. Let's see if it fucking happens though.

Aye, this man speaks the truth.

MOORE VOTES COMING IN - THE GAP IS CLOSING
BLACKPILL KIKES BTFO

True, hope this fires up some primaries.

We need to rapidly capitalize on this. Generate some quality propaganda and let whites know that they lost because of these niggers. Rapid radicalization.

ITT Holla ForumsTARDS THAT STILL THINK THEY CAN VOTE THEIR WAY OUT OF THIS

How about mandatory infantry for voting, and doyble the service time for anyone who wants to be anything higher than a mayor? And I say infantry since rich sould have to be meat shields.

I REFUSE TO STOP GIVING ENERGY UNTIL THAT LAST 7% IS ACCOUNTED FOR

We are always right about this shit. Now that Moore has lost, expect to see more sexual assault claims against our guys. I warned you faggots about women.

Try to never put yourself in a position where you can be at the mercy of a woman. This includes marriage.

You cuckservatives never cease to crack me up

shoo shoo shill, moore will clinch this.

THE TIDES JUST STARTED TURNING
HOLY FUCK
JONES JUST DROPPED BY .3 PERCENT AND MOORE WENT UP BY .1
NEVER LOOSE FAITH

What are you looking at?

I would hope so user, but people in the USA, and the West in general are so complacent I won't hold my breath until it starts.

Right. There are many people out there right now looking for answers. Luckily, we have those in spades.

I'll make it simple. On welfare? No vote.

>yfw all the Jones victory calls turn out to be more fake news
I'm not sure I could even handle that much winning

As a fellow vet of the 'war lemme just say yep. This is an overall win
Absolutely no harm was done to the cause The Reich shall avail tomorrow and the next days.

You know for everyone blackpilling, you do know that the (((MSM))) always was hounding on Trump and saying that Killary was gonna win. All of those damn pundits and talking heads were baffled when Trump won.

NEED MOAR MOORE

THE GAP IS CLOSING - 6% VOTES LEFT

Yep. If Sessions were actually putting points on the board as AG (Hillary) I don't think this would even remotely matter.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEE

KEK HAVE EVERY LAST DROP OF MY ENERGY! WE KNOW YOU'RE REAL!

I will believe in you.

Great idea. Everybody who voices their opinion on which kike puppet should be elected should also be required to die for Israel.

He can still win, take my energy Kek.

This gives all a good green light as it were uh is

Honest question, what do anons figure would have been Moore’s propensity to vote for Zionist policies?

Honestly, it's more likely people got complacent while cucks didn't want to vote moore that ruined him. Same thing happened with Hillary actually

Mate, what are you doing?

MOORE SURGE

FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP

A test, a heavy fee, and a devastatingly hard kick to the balls for voting. Like, beyong what some SM sick fuck could enjoy. This should ensure only the best votes.

Guys keep in mind those counties that are blue? does not mean the voters left in them will VOTE blue, thats just their majority, and for all we know all of the jones voters are tapped. NEVER TIRE OR SLACKEN, KEEP FEEDING MOORE YOUR ENERGY

'DO IT
TO THE FUCKING HILT LADS

LITERALLY JUST WATCHING THE VOTES STILL POURING IN AND THE GAP STEADILY CLOSING FOR THE PAST 15 MINUTES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE BLACKPILL POSTS

I saved this during the 2008 Obama election. Make sure to point out that it's a trend, one that will not go away.

EXACTLY. Always keep this in mind when dealing with blackpilling stinky jews.

Moore went up by 0.2%. It's not much, but he's closing the gap. Maybe this was just God's way of trolling the dems even moore?

WHITE PROPERTY OWNING MALES ONLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM NOT JOKING

FLIP THE FUCKER

MFW Moore actually wins by .88

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT

That would dissuade some older folks, I think. I dislike Boomers as much as the next guy, but eventually old people will become respectable again.

COULD IT BE???

HAVING FAITH INSTEAD OF MOPING, YOU DEFEATIST FAGGOT

Looks likes its over lads, gg we lost…

What do you think? His biggest supporters were Bannon and Kikebart, who are all jew-hating crypto-wns.

WHAT POLLS SENPAI LINK US PLEASE

If this upsets you to the point of suicide, you're too weak and stupid to begin with, and should have done it long before today.

I'm seeing people say it's not over yet despite it being called for the Democrat. Is this true, or is it mainly wishful thinking on their parts?

Trump bet Moore. Trump hasn't made a bet he's lost yet. 'Cept Strange but that was turtle man, really.

That too, but will never happen, welfare slavery is what keeps niggers in line and a vote bloc for kike klux klans. Thats why I suggest making a black and spic party to divide the votes, calling democrats another (((white))) party who wants to abuse them.

Cannot tell if sarcasm.

On one level I appreciate your energy.

On another level- no. Just no. Save it lad. Let the kikes celebrate while we silently build to trump 2020 and 2018 domination. Much work to be done. Moore was flawed anyway, we did the best we could outside of voting.

interesting reads
al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/07/is_alabama_the_least_democrati.html

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/02/are_alabama_election_laws_bloc.html

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/04/alabama-voting-poll-tax

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/un_poverty_official_touring_al.html

newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

Reality checks are needed. This is the truth.

(((write-in's)))

Fucking principled cuckservitives strike again. I hope their happy with their virtue signaling. Might as well just voted D.

Kek, you can still do this.

There's still like 5% of votes left to count.

I have enough to go around, faggot.

Seems like it’s a shill trying relentlessly to stir up false hope and salt in an effort to further rile anons up. While there are actually intelligent discussions breaking out regarding the election fallout etc. Guess you fucking inbred kike shills are the real retards huh? Stop interrupting.

Never side with a semite ever kid. Ever. It's worse than krokodil or fentanyl

You lost

irrefutably demonstrating to cucks that niggers will team up against color-blind whitey is the only post-election narrative which matters
>mfw the judenpresse does this for us

Your digits don't lie. We are getting stronger every day.

Somebody has to.

Tonight has shown me that I need to finally get off my ass and buy guns. I know, I should've done this sooner. But tomorrow I am going to head to a gun store. Any recommendations for a handgun and shotgun? Is the AR-15 just a meme or is it worthwhile to have one? It's obvious that this whole MAGA thing is only delaying the inevitable civil war.

RRRRRROOOOOOYYYYY

MOORE HAS ALREADY WON
THE KIKES JUST HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP YET

Who do we blame anons? Niggers, Jews, leftists or all of the above?

This is not good for 2018. Democrats are way more mobilized then we thought. Also fuck Bannon he is nothing but a cancer

shouldn't there automatically be a recount since this was so close?

And thats how many people? Moore needs about 8000 votes, and pray for no (((recounts)))

Better hop soon Frog man
Join up and welcome and checked

Fuck off you blackpilled soyboy.

This tbh. I get sick of anons thinking that the situation will improve. It's a slow boil until South Africa and Brazil for us in the United States. It's practically over at this point so exit should be the number one move for all anons at this point. Whether that's fleeing to Alaska to start a white community or Russia.

DESPITE CUCKS LIKE FOX TRYING TO CALL IT EARLY, THERE'S STILL ABOUT 6% VOTES UNACCOUNTED FOR

THE TIDE'S ALREADY SHIFTED SOMEWHAT WITH JONES DROPPING .3 AND MOORE GOING UP .1, SO UNLIKE A MAJORITY OF THE NIGGERS IN THIS THREAD, I'M REFUSING TO LAY DOWN AND CRY BEFORE EVERY VOTE IS IN PLACE WHEN IT'S ALREADY SO CLOSE

GUYS, THOSE BLUE COUNTIES ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO VOTE BLUE, ESPECIALLY THE NORTHERN ONES AWAY FROM THE BLACKBELT, WE HAVE A CHANCE, RALLY YOUR MIGHT AND ENERGY

MEME HARD

Maybe Ginsburg will croak and Trump can appoint Moore to the supreme court for an even greater saltsplosion.

Biggest horsehit angle they tried. Niggers don't vote and they especially don't care that a dude is fucking 14+16 year olds. That's the excuse to rig, not the actual behavior of southern negroes.

you think it shifted that much in 1 year? 28%? come on

KEK moves in mysterious ways.

White voters got fucking lazy and didn't turn out for Moore. Did their wives really get to them that much over the sexual allegations?

Some user said that it is only triggered if there is a .5% difference, and so far it's about .7%.

They saved the black areas for last to make it look like the black vote won over Moore. FUCKING RIGGED.

Will they ever learn?
No, because they're dems under a different name

A lesson to Roy Moore:

Okay I just took two tablets of mescaline and did a line of molly. I am going to go into my meditation center and channel all my majick towards Alabama.

Yep. With a 7 post too to boot

Thought so honestly. Fuck they really run their psyops deep. People think they’re Christians.

Holla Forums confirmed energy-dissipated impotent and ineffectual shillboard btfo and reeking of loserstink. kek confirmed moving-on in 2018.

Whites who vote democrat… WHY!?
With all of the Democrats and Liberals that come out saying they hate white people… how could you hate yourself that much?

I could understand not voting or doing write ins if you REALLY don't like Republicans.

Exit to where though? Alaska isn't safe either.

AR is a very popular gun in the states, so parts and ammo abundant. I went with a PTR myself. It's a cutie pie.

Don't forget to get a handgun. Ruger american, Glock, or H&K is my reco.

Good luck and Kek speed. Tell them hello

checked.
Maverick 88 for obv reasons

Shotgun is good first gun. Cheap, and can fire slugs for distance and accuracy when you need it.

If you need a salt raifu and have the cash, get an AK variant, because 5.56 is only good if you've got a lot of experience with rapid, accurate semi automatic fire. Preferably go full .308 battle rifle. Don't bother with pistol, honestly. A sidearm is an accessory, not a necessity.

checked
You still havent link what you're watching. DDHQ has called for jones. But I believe in the digits. I believe in Moore.

so convenient

No they are NOT. We have a god damn president in the office, calm your ass. Look at the race voting stats, you can see the DIVIDE being fomented by the jews, pitting us against each other, sowing racial divides for their own gains.

fuck math and fuck you.

AR10 is always in fashy ion

Your moloch-triples are useless in this thread, kike.

dubs for the dubs god

Digits confirm.

You don't already have a gun? get on that shit M8! An AR is a swell choice and the prices now can't be beat. It's effective controllable and the 2nd most available caliber in the country.

An AR zeroed in with a nice red dot is damn nice. Like child soldier tier ease of us.

Impressive moshe

Nick Saban. People fucking wasted their vote for a goddamn football coach. Oh, sure, the majority of the write-ins are for others, but still. Nice joke, guys. Ha-ha.

And for the record, the GOP base simply did not turn out for this election. The American electorate is base and stupid at the best of times, given how much bullshit the kikes expose them to. They become even more sedentary when special elections occur. But you bet your ass the Dems got the niggers rallied somewhat. Enough to steal it. Remember how The NYT had Jones the most likely to win all night? That's because historically strong Republican counties just didn't turn out. Too many people sat back and think, "Well, I voted for Trump, the rest is just too much work." As another user pointed out a few threads ago, this was a trial balloon for how well the sexual assault angle of attack would work out against a national frame. Expect that to be ramped up in the media for the next several months.

Now is not the time to simply stand by and simply expect things will change. Time to get out and get truly politically active. As for Holla Forums specifically, well… Maybe we memed irresponsibly and were cocky far too early. There's a fine line between pride and confidence. The election threads tonight remind me of way back when Comey was giving a press conference on whether or not Clinton was getting charged. Too much cocky shitposting, not enough grounded political analysis to realize she was never in any danger.

I don't mean to come off as critical; I'm just angry and tired, anons. But I'm not giving up. Fuck that. Keep fighting, gentlemen.

Still inclined to think that it's wishful thinking, unless those 6% left happen to be votes from rural areas. As I understand it, it's primarily the urbanized areas that go to the left.
Now I'm curious, is the remaining 6% not from city areas of the state? That would be the only logical reason to hang onto hope.

Does it scare you that we are the future?

Confirmed for non white.

Impossible, and against political science background research. Negative campaigns demobilize both sides not just the accused, we know that from decades.of.research. another one to look at is exit polls, if results are too far off they are suspect. It might be a case of.trump won despite, Moore lost because.

Can you just manifest a demon there and just start burning down the cities?

Our lead in the senate is now slimmer then ever. Passing anything with McCain, Collins and Murkowski around just made things impossible

2% FUCKING LEFT
0.3 GAP
CAN'T SOY THE ROY
LAST PUUUUUUUSH

wouldn't they just be celebrating one capitalist exploiting the common man over another?

I live in faggotchussetts though, AR and AK patterns are banned.

My Next one is gonna be a Ruger Mini 14, even though i hate the company.

ITS SO CLOSE .23%

Talladega County: 2016 Presidential Election - Trump, 62%, 20,596; Clinton, 36.5%, 12,108.

Skip to 2017 - First election with new (((electronic voting machines))) in Talladega County. www .annistonstar.com/the_daily_home/residents-across-alabama-will-go-to-polls-tuesday-to-pick/article_87f29f12-dee3-11e7-b54c-a3a682344ee0.html

2017 Senate Special Election: Jones, 50%, 9,967; Moore, 49%, 9,698.

Even NBC highlighted Talladega as a "bellwether county." www .nbcnews.com/card/doug-jones-leads-talladega-alabama-s-bellwether-county-n829081

Check those machines.

We should be planning to smear every single Democrat and Neocohen candidate
RIGHT NOW
Lay the plans for 2018 meme campaigns to take out anyone anti-white (or at least anti-Trump)

They gave us the blueprint right now.

Use that shit against them

You aren't the future. People like you die in a ditch somewhere to make other people more money.

You're full of shit and I hate you.

Moore wins and kek not real

Funny the second pic shows why I hate totalitarians.

We can always hope. But Jewesses tend to live a long time, mostly out of spite.

Checked.

/K/ at your service. AR is the standard American rifle, interchangeable with military, police, national guard, etc. It has it's weaknesses (primarily small parts that can cripple the weapon when they go south), but overall it is a reliable and accurate firearm. Plus, it is associated in the normie mind with the "good guys."

As for a pistol, get a Glock 19.

There are all kinds of arguments back and forth about both of these firearms, but both are solid and very popular and you will find lots of your friends and neighbors have them. The arguments are at the margins and, since you asked the question, they are not relevant to your current level of experience.

Any 12 gauge shotgun will do.

Buy lots of ammunition, particular for your rifle. Get training. Practice. Don't forget medical equipment and training, plus water purification and at the bare minimum one month's worth of food.

Automatic vote recount is going to be triggered. It's far too close.

The only thing this proves is that Alabama has too many niggers.

This is a good post

(Checked)
Also good. No matter what happens and despite all of the bad stuff we are put through. The Reich always wins.

Even when LePen lost and we thought it was doom and gloom, Macron turned into great material for trolling the left.

The Reich always wins and will never die.

That's recount territory, I believe.

votes are still being counted, margin getting smaller

Is it really going to be a tie?

FINAL
GESALT
GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY
HEIL MOORE!
CANT SOY THE MOORE
ROY "THE SOYGOY KILLER" MOORE

But if I ever got the chance, I'd make an AR-180B my raifu for laifu.

Get an AR (Ruger AR556 or Smith and Wesson M&P Sport II are good entry level options, and due to the design of the AR, can be upgraded piecemeal). Then get a Mossberg Maverick 88 or 590a1 (avoid remington). Get a glock 17, an S&W Shield, a CZ75, or a police trade in Beretta. Also get a 10/22 for low cost target practice. If you want an AK, get a WASR-10, and avoid century arms, or get an asrenal AK.

wew

I would eat Bill Kristol's smashed avacado brains on a sandwich like the entitled millennial I am.

Good old neocohens will save us!

needs a screencap

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING LIVE TV - KILL YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

ONE MOORE PUSH!!!

I’ve written off and come to peace with my betting losses on this event but I do believe a recount would be in order here.

SKKY- CPPX-2 (HANDGUN)
BUSHMASTER XM-15 STANDARD (AR-15)
You wont be disappointed. Buy plenty of ammo.

democrats won't survive a recount, it'd blow all their fraud into the open.

I was thinking the same almost word for word. Atleast the community idea seems more possible knowing its common

You really aren't.

I'm telling you, he's already won.

Why don't you kill yourself right now?

Get random people to levy sexual misconduct allegations. Apparently that's all you need anymore.

Dont despair faggot. It will be OKAY. Look at the gains we've made, there will be new things coming our way, this is still ONLY the beginning my friend, we are barely a year in, keep your belt ON.

Okay, okay. I've been watching CNN and they like to fuck around. Don't wield the digits at me fren.

There has to be some way to ensure that people seriously consider their vote. Pain is the only thing that truly discourages stupidity. Swollen balls probably isnt even good enough. We're trying to discourage voters here. An IQ of over 100 puts you right in the killzone for jewish tricks. Without the prospect of pain on the horizon the voter will pick whichever he is told or made to feel through glucose syrup solids and pulsatile stimulation of the visual brain.

This. We might.have lost this battle but the war is still going on.

/thread

Doesn't look like it's avoidable now. A recount won't go well for the left.

Been a while since I posted here. May the democrats receive another surprise last minute turn around. Pretty sure that regardless of what happens, we really need to up our game in 2018 to bury them. Find some way to to prevent any further vote (((tampering)))

Dude just get the 500. Its more modular so you can change it up down the road.

How do you go down this far the rabbit hole and not grow? You are a useful idiot to those who move you the SA and the countless commies Stalin liquidated are your bedfellows.

GUYS
www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

OH FUCK

GAS THE KIEKS, RACE WAR NOW, REEEEEEEEEEEE

S&W MP15 is a good starter AR. I like mine

It's a defacto Democrat senate/house anyways, and this race got national and local coverage up here in Canada. It's kind of hard to describe how utterly bizarre it is to see an Alabama senate election get coverage on your local news. Would be like living in New Mexico and hearing about Nova Scotia's provincial elections

MOORE'S GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT

those traitors were never going to pass anything good either way, so that doesn't really matter

These were some great threads lads, thanks.

I TOLD YOU HE HAD ALREADY WON

checked.

PLEASE FLIP DURING JONES SPEECH
PROVE THIS user RIGHT

No my dude. Different states in the US are effectively different countries with entirely different sets of laws. That massive voter fraud shit where they have the same bus of nigs go from poll to poll only works in areas without voter ID laws. ie, NOT THE SOUTH. That's an issue in states like Pennsylvania, which would be solid red if it weren't for this sort of thing. Lot of the northeast and midwest too. And of course the commie west coast. But not Alabama.

It's hitting everyone, but the point I'm making is that the ZOG media apparatus is basically refining their original game plan from Trump's election and using it as a surgical strike. Have the news all over the place be talking nothing else 24/7 but about being a pedo/rapist/whatever. Sure, there's also a chaotic element and it's fucking over tons of jews, but this is still showing that they can use this as a political weapon against us.

OH SHIT

.03% difference. At what percent do the absentee ballots get counted instead of tossed in the garbage like usual?

IT'S NOT OVER YET

Was getting caught part of your plan?

TURBO BOOST

IUGHYUIWSGDIWHIDXWUJDOUIWOHDSXOWDH(OWIUJCOWHCFIUWEFHDOIWODFHIWEUCFHIOCFHBIOWEUHCDUIWEBNCDWIOUHXDNOWIJDOWFHWIOUHODFUHWOF

Please.

Hell hath no fury like a cuckservative scorned. (This guy is an ex-aide to McConnell)

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Doug Jones (DEM)
chart

49.01%

Roy S. Moore (REP)
chart

49.55%

Write-In
chart

1.44%

WEW
MOORE WILL MAKE IT

LINK SENPAI LNIK1%@#WY4FRS

SOURCE?

WAIT WHAT?!

HOLY SHIT

Reported.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HUEHUE

G L O R Y O F K E K

Fuck off back to reddit, nigger. Hammer-fired steel frame pistols are superior in every way. Get a Beretta 92, CZ-75, or something along those lines that are simple and heavy enough to beat a nigger's head in.

wait WHAT

I swear to god if it turns out that all the yo-yoing turns back in our favor and the shills mining salt get memed on hard…

GTKRWN has been getting a lot of high-order repeating digits lately.

Ch-checked!

IT IS NOT OVER YET! FUCKING KEK LEAD US TO VICTORY!

Go, Moore.

Quality Quints.

THAT 0.88% IS COMING IN HOT

ACTUAL STATE OF ALABAMA RESULTS

LINK NAO!

You took my get in the spic thread, I hope you're proud of yourself

The fun-posting and all that is nice from both sides but I'd like to remind the fellow murrican anons, of something many of you youngsters either don't know or utterly ignore.

Real leadership is rarely won any democratic process. Democracy is gathering of followers. A popularity process, therefore watch any election feels just like watching a sporting event. The democratic process is the easiest path to perpetuate the elites dominance over the flock. Its followers are conquered by propaganda and social engineering; whilst leadership can be conquered solely by sheer power.

It doesn't matter who we are; neither who I'd pick in this state Senate run if I was an american or from Alabama. I've seen great deeds done by this community. I care, as much as many of you do, about the world I'm going to leave for the next generations.

t. A friend.

NIGGERS I FUCKING TOLD YOU MOORE WAS GONNA DO IT DON'T FUCKING BLACKPILL ASS BLAST YOURSELVES

Head on over to /k/ to find all the fun discussion you need. You haven't named a price point, so can't really help you there. Disregard >>11033229's final point. You need a pistol for everyday carry. Mossberg or similar for shotgun, Glock for handgun, and look into a decent AR. The only decent AK to be had new for less than a grand is the Arsenal SLR-107r

ITS NOT OVER YET BOIS, SOMEBODY LINK A MORE ACCURATE POLL PLEASE

BASED QUINTS

>your (((Chosen))) establishment candidate lost to some asshole
I hope to god Trump fucks up the RNC's shit over this mess.

Hot damn, those ultra-red counties are going to pull it out for him.

MORE MOORE

I know a guy that would normally vote for someone like Moore but said he was abstaining from voting this time in case the allegations actually are true so that he won't have that on his conscience. Anecdotal for sure but probably not an extraordinarily rare sentiment.

THE FUCKING WEBSITE IS CRASHING

Is this fucking real

suddenly doug jones has a heart attack

BY THE LIGHTS

Hey now, Glocks aren't that bad. I carried a Gen 4 Glock 21 for 4 years and it didn't ever let me down. I actually won a local tourney with it unmodded!

YOUR ENERGY IS LOW, THE OVEN YOU SHALL GO

No, you're right, you do need a pistol for everyday carry. I'm talking actual RAHOWA combat. You don't really need a pistol in combat if you've got a longarm

THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING

DON'T LET HIM WIN!
GO MOORE GO!
\O/

Holy shit it's showing really Moore up .4, but all the channels aside from golden state times are showing Jones victory speech. If they jumped the gun would be the biggest justing ever.

It's about 200k total votes behind. So no, probably not. I'd like to be wrong about that though.

What is playing as news came in of moore still WINNING!

apply and get into positions to be inside for elections and ballot machines in preparation for 2018 election. You'll do a lot more to whistle blow clear fuckery.

FUCK THIS, MOORE IS WINNING IT

Because in your opinion my guns won't work!

MOORE IS COMING IN FOR THE LAST SECOND WIN

poopoo peepee

You did user. Kek bless you.

Its old results from 9 PM, still tho

RALLY THAT ENERGY, WE STILL HAVE 2% UNTALLIED VOTES

This place really is filled with cuckchanners holy shit

Moore still did pretty good despite getting abandoned by his own party.

I see. Just seems a bit too transparent, like the guy is trying to shill. You are correct that I am pretty blackpilled now.

Damn. It would be nice to get a miracle like that

What the fuck?

KIKEBART TRUMPNIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This haha

Yeah, they're giving these things all they got. Just look at how there's fucking like worldwide news coverage of local special elections that would normally go by without anyone paying attention even within the state. It's fucking crazy how much collective time/energy/money is being pumped into this stuff from all angles

Definitely a huge concern for the future. There's also the fact that the republicucks are fucking over anyone who isn't an establishment shill. And it's also partially Trump's fault for not campaigning at all for him

I WANT TO BELIEVE

At least this will scare the shit of Republicans saboteurs like McCain, they thought scorched earth strategy was a good way of gathering republican centrists, now they will fear for their terms too, if Trump fall, everyone falls, the voter doesn't see a distinction between Republicans, you trash Trump, you trash yourself.

Either these retards start fighting or they can say goodbye to their terms.

I witnessed. You were a messenger of light.

Am I just messing up the timezones, or is this a whole hour behind?

IF THIS IS REAL I WILL RENOUNCE THE BLACK PILL FOREVER AND GO TO THE GYM TOMORROW

CHECKED

I will seriously die of laughter. Holy shit lol.

I don't know what to say but keep posting

CHECKED

Moore will win and make faggotry, jewry, and being a shitskin punishable by death

meanwhile at moore campaign

TRUTH

Then you can leave, soyboy.

MOORE WILL WIN!!!
PRAISE GOD

You're not. Anons just got too excited. Compare the vote totals with the news stations. It's way behind.

I want to believe, but I don't know

checked

MORE BOOST

NUMBERS FOR ABALAMA TREE WIZARDS

Alabama is an hour behind EST, however.

Digits confirmed, Holla Forums is an impotent echo chamber full of delusional faggots who think their pitiful "memeing" has any consequence in elections.

TONIGHT, FAGGOT!
LIFT HEAVY

Come on baby

SO IT IS WRITTEN
SO IT SHALL BE

GAS GAS GAS

CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GODS!

THREE MOORE FUCKING YEARS

HE'S AHEAD

I wrote this for another "saltmining" thread by a leftist OP, but thread was deleted before I could post… I'm gonna post what I wrote here, for you.. you won't read it.. but fuck it, I spent the time writing it, and you leftyfaggots should really consider these things. So here, enjoy

I'll bite OP, from an Alabama user here. I know you're here to just "mine salt" or "drink those delicious tears," but I'm going to give you an actual reasonable reply, though I doubt you'll read it.

I could bring up the fact that even without this seat, we still hold the Senate. I could mention that this seat will go up for re-election in 2020 anyway giving Jones half a term before he is replaced by a republican in that seat again, during which republicans are slated to win several vulnerable democrat seats in 2018 and basically make this "moral victory" meaningless. I could mention that jones was given over 7 times the campaign funds the opposition raised, and that while the republicans foolishly ran the most idiotic candidate possible who also said the dumbest shit throughout the campaign the democrats ran a guy you couldn't "really" hate and could only disagree with him on policy grounds because he didnt really have much in the way of skeletons in the closet or positions that really polarized anyone and mostly just kept his mouth shut and let the "D" do the talking for him.. and that despite all of those things, Jones only barely managed to win.

But, none of those things really matter much. At the end of the day, the left managed to win a senate seat in Alabama, primarily on the backs of black voters and female voters. And those are the two most important things I want you to really consider OP. Because, in my mind, those are the things that matter the most. Lets put aside the grandstanding and "cheering for OUR team" and "mocking the losers" stuff, and really think about this for a moment.

You won, not on policy grounds, not on the merits of your arguments or positions, or the faults of the opponents positions. You didn't win because people believed your positions and policies to be the best, or because they wanted your communist utopia. You won because women were swayed by your emotional "muh children" arguments, women who primarily don't want older men to have access to younger women because then those older used up women would have far less value in the sexual market place and so take "moral offense" at men being interested in younger but viable mates, and by blacks who are so docile and basically just cattle at this point that all you have to do is give them a ride to a polling station and point them at the door and they'll vote for whoever has the "D" next to their name because "D = gibs."

That is the sort of company you keep. That is how you win. Is that really something to be proud of? To be happy about? Neither of those groups voted for Jones because they agree with him on literally a single position (and yes, I know this to be a fact, because I live here, I know a fuckton of people here, I've talked to a great many of them, and the women and blacks voting for Jones had zero arguments FOR Jones, or even knew what his positions were on almost anything, all the women knew was "moore likes little girls!" and the blacks mostly kept their mouths shut and just said "fuck moore" with nothing else to say on the matter). Which means you aren't winning minds or hearts, no one is really agreeing with your ideals or ideology. They literally only voted for Jones for the reasons I outlined. Is that TRULY the situation you WANT? Uneducated, uninformed, ignorant, voting cattle and emotional women making decisions that run the nation? do you really think such practices end well for ANY of us?

9:56 PM CT was only 10 minutes ago

Anything less than 700,000 votes for each candidate right now, and you're being rused, anons. That's the total count so far.

You aren't here because you're one of those people, you at least have some shred of intelligence or potential within you. So you really need to think about these things. Is this really the direction you want things to move in even more? Where arguments, ideologies, positions, policies… where none of that matters, and only "who promises gibs, and who does X candidate want to fuck" ends up being the deciding factors? Do you think thats sane or healthy for our nation to have its direction decided based on that? Or are you so polarized yourself, that you just don't care, and are willing to watch our nation implode as long as "your team" wins while the stadium burns around you?

I'm not saying moore was a good candidate, he wasnt, he shouldnt have been there. But at the same time, he at least had stances on policies and so on, he ran on the things he believed in, even if he was a clusterfuck. Jones ended up running on "I'm not the other guy," with almost ZERO talking about the things he DOES believe in, because everyone knew that his position in washington will simply be "vote against what Trump wants." And, he won on that. But is that honestly good? Where your entire position is not "this is what we should be doing, who agrees with me?" but rather "other guy bad, also gibs." As I'm watching the "jones HQ" feed you know the signs I'm seeing? "equality voter" and "#nomoore." Nothing about what jones stands for, or the issues he supports… nope, just "NOT THAT OTHER GUY!" I mean, this is fucking futurama levels of politics right here.

This was a sad day on many levels. Not just for this state, or conservatives, but for liberals just as much, because of what it means based on the way in which jones won the seat. No one should be happy about this, this entire special election never should have happened and I expect our governor to be shitcanned at the earliest chance because she caused this fiasco to happen. You shouldnt be happy, we shouldnt be happy, no one should be happy.

But I understand why you'd come here and post this thread. Enjoy your salt mining while it holds. I expect in a few years that none of this will matter… frankly within our life times I expect all of this to be something we WISH we could go back to, shitposting and saltmining, while we're fighting for survival in a crumbling nation that was once the leader of the world, overrun by nogs, bankrupted by gibs, its family and social structures destroyed by degenerate pleasure seeking women, and leftists who only see "D" and refuse to accept for a second that the path they've chosen just might not be the brightest future they could hav epicked.

HOPE LIVES ON, FAGGOTS! AND DON'T YOU DARE LET ANY OF THOSE SHILLS TELL YOU OTHERWISE

The Alabama Election vote website is outdated as fuck you retards, the NYT votes have more reported in. As much as I hate the Jew York Slimes, they are reporting correct numbers. nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones

Nice turbo

If it's going by AL time (central) then it's 10 here. But it was last updated at 9:56 PM CST which is 10:56 EST which was about 10 minutes ago.

user I….

Not your time zone. Alabama time

So hype is spamming overdone memes? Thanks for further confirming my suspicion

LET'S GO

We're going to a recount lads. It's not over yet.

I’m glad to finally see this particular picture here. I once posted fliers with it on it around a neighboring city advertising a Hitler birthday party on 420. That was back in like 2007 shit. Probably lucky the rain washed them off shortly after. It’s hard to not let your views out to good friends when you think back and realize you celebrated AH birthday for your first 420.

FUCKING GOP NEEDS TO GET REPLACED

Take the stick out of your ass for once

I want to believe but these seem to be old results.

ALABAMA IN AN HOUR BEHIND FUCKING EST

\o/ GO MOORE WIN WIN WIN
KEK VULT

Judge Roy Moore FTW!

Democracy is hell. It's always been hell. It will always be hell.

DEUS VULT!

soyboys don't know how timezones work
alabama user here

CHECKING THOSE QUINTS!!!!!

MOORE 49.49% JONES 48.95% AS OF 10:03PM ALABAMA TIME

IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE LAST VOTE IS COUNTED

What a fucking faggot. He literally fell for a kike meme.
You never fall for a kike meme.

BOOSTO FIYAAAAAAAA

I gotta start saving up for a block like that.

I have a 500, but there really isn't a huge difference between them. Get an AR before a shotgun.

Florida user here, its 11 PM, NYT is more accurate…

WHAT THE FUUUUCK

AHAHAHAHA THIS UTTER FAGGOT THINKS REPUBLICUCKS ARE ON HIS SIDE O I AM LAFFIN

Voting proved to be for cucks once a

That's apparently an old count, user

You cannot have a democracy even with whites, people are prone to degenerate. A nation with niggers… forget it.

MOORE POWER

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TRUMP

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940795587733151744

Its 10 minutes old.

You idiot, this could imperil the wall.

y'all are some bitches and i'll carry this shit myself if I have to

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL RESULT. BASED ROY IS WINNING GOGOGO WE WILL WIN

DON'T LET THE FAKE NEWS KIKES TELL YOU OTHERWISE, BE STRONG HAVE FAITH IN THE OFFICIAL RESULTS AND PRAY TO CHRIST

Around blacks, never relax, bud. Also, last minute surge?!

10:04 PM CT was a few minutes ago.

Checked
GOD WILLS IT, SEE

KEK ACKBAR

Mammals for Moore!

How embarrassing!

SENDING MY ENERGY FOR MOORE

Checked two sets of 3
DEUS VULT

STOP GETTING FALSE HOPE. its over

ALABAMA IS CENTRAL TIME ZONE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Truly disturbing to watch fake-news worshiping "I'm so above it all " types talk about this like it's some huge moment in world history. No denying that this will give the press at least a temporary boost, hopefully Trump has something up his sleeve in anticipation.

Reptilian BTFO!

Cloudflare won't let me archive it

Thanks for the advice guys. I will do research on these and ask questions at the gun store tomorrow.

THE MOORE THE MERRIER

;(

Checked. MAMMALS WANT MOORE CONFIRMED

Moore power!

If this is really turning around for Moore, I hope it falls within the recount percentage. Both an R victory and a chance of exposing Dem rigging. Wouldn't that be swell?

Jesus Christ thank you. I'm a FL user and I know not everything is EST

Alabama is Central Time.
Moore's still up as of 10:04:53 PM CT

CANT SOY THE ROY!!!!!

delet dis

HOLY FUCK NYT IS LYING ON THEIR POLLS. OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE A WHOLE WHOPPING 100K VOTES LESS AND MORE IS IN THE LEAD. MY LADS WE HAVE A CHANCE

Oh, you mean the one that'll never be built, and hasn't even been started yet? Sure guy, sure, I'm really super concerned

very glad to see the people of alabama have some moral standing still in em. this is a good look for the state. republican or democrat, predators should not be our elected officials

I'm aware, I noted it was an hour behind EST before but apparently it's still an old count or not up to date.

ALABAMA FUCKING BASED

user here is right, it was a nice thought.

It was just updated

Jones by 1% as of 10:05 CST

Make that .308 a PTR-91. Trust me.

Does it say central time? Because if there are 500k votes for each candidate when other sites are.over 600k, it's probably.old

I never propagated that I supported Trump. You're exactly the type of dumbass that will think Trump winning 2016 was not a spasm in the so-called democratic process. You're such a pathetic waste of space that you completely misunderstood my post, loser. Democracy isn't, and will never be dumb. You're dumb. Your death would be a blessing to the entire world.

I had to take care of business. You may have autism, but it's the autism we need. Shine on you crazy diamond.

The same thing they do every night.

FUCK FUCK MATH, FUCK EVERYTHING I THOUGHT WE HAD A FUCKING CHANCE

What does he meme by this?

Rip my heart

READ YOU NIGGER

Well, now I know what the news will be bitching about tomorrow morning. Oh, and notice the tweet immediately below that? Excellent, just what I need to see after this disappointing night is Trump wishing everyone a nice Hanukkah. Fucks' sake.

Can this be contested?

Can i get some Holla Forums approved result sites? mainstream shit seems sketchy as fuck.

I've been considering keeping an MPX on hand, because if you're out and about say ala Fallout and doing some traveling, it may be the case that you come across a good deal of 9mm. The longer barrel version may come in handy to act more as a carbine in case you're running low on .223, a shorter one can work as well if you'd like more of a smg mp5 clone to keep along as a secondary more close range option.

On a more Holla Forums related note, I'm not going to be a lefty sulker about this. I just see the reality of the conditions in which this all happened, best thing to do is to continue bettering yourself, getting rich, making more white kids, plotting the Herzl esque creation of a white ethno-state, building the right wing googles and amazons.

Heil Hitler!

It's over, lads.

Even Fry voted for Moore!

ITS ONLY UNOFFICIAL BECAUSE NOT EVERYTHING IS CALLED YET FAGGOT. STOP BLACKPILLING, KEEP FEEDING YOUR ENERGY

MOORE IS FUCKING PULLING THROUGH
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

But he’s not one you liar. Choke on your evil lies motherfucker.

YOU FAGGOTS SURE WE GOT THE RIGHT RESULTS? BECAUSE I'M SEEING DIFFERENT

I can see that being the case as well. White people's greatest weakness is our sense of morality and altruism. The bullshit rape/pedo allegations actually works on moralfagging evangelical christcucks. Enough so to actually have an impact (whereas with democrats, they're all amoral faggots and shitskins anyway who don't give a fuck about blatant corruption/crime slapping them in the face). Basically exploiting the white man's sense of virtue.

Hell, Jones didn't even run on any issues. No one in this race even talked about issues whatsoever. It was literally 100% about sexual assault allegations.

Old results, user

Refresh your page, dipshit.

Refresh user. 67/67 counties reported not 66/67.

Please please please

Jones just got dropped a whole lot of soros votes

www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/ statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

IT CANT BE AN OFFICIAL COUNT UNTIL ITS OVER, YOU MONGOLOID

I'm refreshing and I still see Moore in the lead.

We've hit new levels of retardation, people.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings
\o/

We need to reassess our tactics for 2018

It is not changing refreshed several times now

It's not over yet? Did trump call out the winner prematurely?

STOP EDITING IMAGES CUCKS

You're looking at old results.

STOP GETTING FALSE HOPE. ITS OVER.

I dont want to blackpill you lad but there are too many niggers voting tonight. And whites stayed home because the (((media))) convinced them voting moore would be against MUH VALUES

Empty your caches.

There werent even that many ballots cast you fuck

Do the math

Noted

GO FUCK YOURSELF SOY BOY CUCK BASED TRUMP IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT SOROS SHILL

IN A FEW YEARS EVERY NIGGER AND COMMIR COCK LOVER WILL BE PUT IN A CAMP BY BASED TRUMP AND PENCE. FUCKING FAGGOT

FUCK YOU

fag refresh your election results page

MOORE DID NOT CONCEDE

He's going to contest.

b-but muh 2% precincts left to report…

How does this affect the Confederate statues in the state?? I don't want that law overturned.

As I said, didn't actually expect you to read it.. or any other liberal Holla Forums level goon for that matter. Because, truth is, I know you don't think this much about any of this. You like to think you're enlightened or educated or philosophical or whatever other term you like to use for yourself. But at the core of it all, you're no different from your average sportsball fan when it comes to politics or campaigns, and when it comes to policies you just want a free ride and an easy life.

I cant say I blame you for that.. our society has done nothing but encourage that mindset for decades, and frankly what person doesn't want an easier go in life? Of course your ideology gets your "easier go" on the backs of others being forced to do all the work for you, that part I do hold against you, but you've been taught not to think about or realize that at all. But like I said, you're here, so you SHOULD be someone who thinks more about these things, and can actually start seeing beyond what was fed to you… but you wont, because you don't want to… and our nation will continue to crumble.

How's he going to do that when the records are being deleted tomorrow?

Good. He should. Felons, unregistered niggers etc.

Calling in hotwheels and Holla Forums to try and pull through for us

Hey, it worked last year ;^)

Meme magic can absolutely be retroactive. Stay and learn you a thing or two newfag.

Oh vey you’re bad. You’re not getting Chanukaaaaah bonus

12 Fucking counties flipped from Trump to Jones

There is no reason not to. The numbers are so close he should contest.

NO CONCESSION

Moore hasn't conceded?
Fuck. Yes. Recount motherfucker.

Good

he's not a state senator

Recount

one of the most basic and well-known examples is the berenstein timelines meme now fuck off

Kek'd anyway

Bois keep up the hype, moore has yet to conceed and might contest it.

That was a few hours ago, though.

DOESN'T HE? OH IM SORRY LAST TIME I CHECKD HE SUPPORTED AN ACTUAL WHITE AGAINST A COMMY CUCK COCKSUCKER FAGGOT

SO FUCK YOU AND COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS

Isn't this how militia backed, armed takeovers start?

Alright faggots, I'm off to drink some milk and go to sleep.

I'll pray for you Moore, good luck on the recount.

The Novella. 10 stars.

RECOUNT RECOUNT RECOUNT

My fucking Kek.

We get a recount. Dem election fraud gets broken wide fucking open.

Trump tweeted to set dems up
FUcking chess
oh kek, it's all coming together
I see it

Automatic recount is they are within .5% of each other
But according to the (((Washington Post))) and the (((New York Times))) it is over that limit already and there will be no recount.

And Jiffy Peanut Butter.

REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF ATHENS, 1946

RECOUNT

CANT SOY THE ROY
MOORE WIN IMMINENT

GGer from September 2014 here

you have my blessing

twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/940784565983039488

I don't know how Holla Forums feels about this jewtuber, but this seems to sum it up.

It wasn't just the media. It was the republican party telling them not to vote either. Hell, even Trump only gave a half-assed endorsement of Moore instead of actually backing him and getting people motivated to vote.

But yeah, more importantly how the fuck did they get nogs to turn out in such great numbers? Keep in mind AL has strict voter ID laws.

My dear quints, you make your elder hexes proud

NO U

Pray for Moore, DEUS VULT

Georgia here.
If true WTF BAMA!!!! Don't pull a Virginia and go blue, or I'll have to come over there!

ROY MOORE WILL WIN ON A RECOUNT

TRUMP PLAYING 20D CLUB PENGUIN CONFIRMED

KEK'S STILL WITH US

Your problem is that you assume leftists have no problem being thieves when they are stealing from the opposition. Protip: they don't. And neither should we to be frank.

vote numbers you dumb nigger. filtered

Reported for being too stupid to be alive.

We need to shame these counties.

yes

INFOWARS CALLING ELECTION FRAUD
IT'S HAPPENING

>But according to the (((Washington Post))) and the (((New York Times))) it is over that limit already and there will be no recount.
FAKE NEWS

Ah well. Close but no cigar. If there is a bright side, it's that the Media, republicans and democrats read: jews shot their wad and their best play, that being the child molester card, on a seat that can be retaken in a year or two.
Had fun tonight boys, election threads are great; win or lose.

I have to admit, I started to chuckle out loud. I like you.

/blowjobvidpol/ wishes they were as effective as us

And rightly so. This election is RIDICULOUSLY close, and it should have been a one-sided blowout. There are obvious shenanigans taking place.

Even if Moore loses, we still win if the massive corruption in the system is exposed. With more than half the voters (and 90% of the voters who can actually read) supporting Moore, you can bet there will be a major uproar if (((they))) are allowed to steal this.

Ok cool
Thanks

Based vets

Candidates can still request recounts if its over .5%.

you fucking niggers apply and get into the departments running the senate elections. get on the inside for the upcoming 2018 elections and whistle blow the machine fuckery

YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT EVEN WHITE SOY BOYS GO FUCK YOURSELVES WITH A DILDO AND SUCK A TRANNY OFF OR FUCK EACH OTHER WITH DIAPERS OR WHAT EVER IT IS YOU COMMUNIST DEMOCRAP LIBERALS DO

Well said.

No. Stay in Georgia and keep it red. Remember how the left tried to meme it as a swing state last year?

This shit is just embarrassing. When the fuck was the last time Alabama voted for some shitty libcuck democrat? Not since '92, and at least that was back when democrats focused on blue collar whites instead of diversity and trannies.

Niggers made sure to vote.
White people did not. Whites (especially the eternal boomer) need to wake the fuck up and realize that politics have become ethnic warfare. They need to cut out that "oh I can't vote for this guy because muh conscience" bullshit. You either vote for the pro-white candidate or you get an anti-white candidate who wants to kill you and destroy your entire civilization and history.

LOOKS LIKE THIS FIGHT ISN'T OVER JUST YET, LADS. KEEP YOUR ENERGY UP, WE'LL NEED IT LATER

This is bogus man

Cuckservative flailing really is sad. Funny, but sad.

every neocon needs an ice pick to their head just like their founder

Seconding.

its like everyone on the left couldnt meme if their life depended on it.

NO CONCESSION. SHADILAY CUNTS. NO CONCESSION.

I wish I was as spook as you.

If it makes any of you feel better, Trump is still filling the courts with a shitload of conservative judges that are going to throw trash in jail.

Prediction:

True! But we will have to see how close it is.

REMINDER
>650k in this election (((somehow)))

I can continue if you want.

TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FOR WHITES WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT SOY BOY. STOP TALKING TO ME. I'M GOING TO BED. F-F-F-F-F-F-FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

We need to throw away ALL the trash by the 2018 elections.

ROY'S OUR BOY, BELIEVE

Mate.

NO CONCESSION - NO CAPITLATION

#metoo is dead until the next election

On what basis?
Alabama has voter ID laws
This isn't like Philly or Detroit where you can have niggers and dead people voting multiple times each. Sure, you can entice nogs to vote by getting them on buses and paying them in fried chicken, but that's not actually illegal.

Democracy itself is the problem.
Both (D) and (R) need to be physically removed.
We need fascism, and we need it NOW.

this
I call shenannigens

Again, Kek'd anyway

All that's happening in this thread at this point is Holla Forums shitposting itself

DEATH. OVER. KAPITULATION.=

Strange, never seen that term "Democraps" used here….

What the fuck?

yet you faggots are still crying about MUH RUSSIA 1 year later

I know the estrogen gives you a small attention span but it takes a little longer to become "old news"

See
The numbers don't add up.

Fuck off, reported.

That one's new
Holla Forums in a nutshell.

meant for >>11033854

What are you comparing this too? Midterms always have lower turnout than during presidential elections, and special elections have even lower turnout than midterms.

I just straight-up think this was a lack of support from the establishment GOP because they didn't want Moore to win, along with dumb cucky boomers actually falling for the #metoo bullshit. Not all, but enough to throw the election.

(((Electronic voting machines)))

Northern states are the way to go. Also, throw christcuckery (only religious group to support Zionism, besides jews) into the trash.

Well shit. I was hoping for some "omg ebil nazi pedos" kvetching.

Schlomo, please go into the nearest oven

anyone know when or if roy is going to speak?

FRAUD
R
A
U
D

Nigguh….whut?

Same numbers for when Jeff Sessions was elected as senator. ~1.3M for Sessions, 750k for demshit.

Everyone get a healthy amount of sleep, wake up early, then go to the gym and lift. We're going to war.

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR!

well i just saw on Yahoo! that Jones won the election. Oh well better luck next time guys.

Pretty much, people just didn't turn out for whatever reason. Why would you not vote at this point in history, especially when non-whites are flooding the country, but hey as long as people have fast food and the latest electronic doo-dad they don't give a fuck.

It's Shlomo, you nigger. Learn to spell.
Also, are you AntiFa or what?

nice reading comprehension. I said it's not illegal to bus people as a taxi service to polls. But bama has strict voter ID laws. You have to actually be who you say you are, and you can't vote multiple times.

see

MOORE GIVING A SPEECH RIGHT NOW

get the fuck out of here faggot

HES NOT KAPITULATING
DEUS VULT

Link?

But again, that's not a correct comparison. Special election have less turnout than midterms have less turnout than general elections

Link us, m8

Shoo shoo, back to your pozfest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3Mca6iYYE
It's >infowars but they're covering it.

Heh.

Bmam mother fucker better contest.

cytu.be/r/ubermensch

Fellow Southerner, I know you're upset, but don't take it out on your fellow man. Direct that anger to a more appropriate target

t. North Carolinian

Well, he didn't concede. He's going to contest.

DEUS VULT!
KEEP FIGHTING!

Even before the the allegations Moore wasn't supported by the RNC, right? So he had no support and the allegations, not to mention people likely were too confident since the state is always red

Trump congratulates Jones.

MOORE GOING TO THE END

WE NEED A NEW BREAD!

What the fuck?

I can't understand this election at all.
Why did the establishment hate him so much?
Why did all the accusations turn out false the moment he loses?
Why is he even /ourguy/ when he seems like the same old neocon kikesucker?

I am actually ALL fucking for that. Fuck this conceding to be honerable bullshit when your opponent is the most corrupt group of faggots alive.

Time is running out.

CHRISTIANS DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT
Military votes aren't even in yet!
- from Tennessee

That fucking faggot McConnell and the rest of the cucked out RNC needs to be gassed. Totally fucking worthless.

Well I did my part. Even drove my buddy to the polling place when he said he didn't feel like going.

Can't win with kikes i suppose. We're going to have to resort to murder.

I didn't understand the responses to that. People superimposed the word "loser" over Trump's picture…. but hes still the president. So like…. how is he a loser?

Gotta get those few protest/meme votes.

Because some of us like to make believe that Bannon is an Evolion Neo-Reactionary and crypto-WN, despite it having no basis in reality, so anyone he endorses must be /ourguy/.

A more recent study showed white birth rates are up since Trump victory.

Maybe we can ban the bussing in of negros for starters?

Roy's not 'Anti-Semitic', but he's Anti-Faggotry, Anti-Libshits, and Anti-Marxist/Jewish/Feminist agenda.
ROY'S OUR BOY

Reasons. I'd care more if I lived in Alabama. I don't like how these allegations seem bullshit. He should contest and see these allegations through. This is a serious matter.

opinions discarded

Right
Wing
Death
Squads
Now,

I
Don't
Want
To
Live
In
Fucking
Brazil

Yep. Fuck the kikes, fuck them all to death.

A candidate he endorsed lost, which is of course totally different than Hillary losing despite Obama's explicit endorsement and subsequent campaigning.
Or something.

Sad but maybe.

MOORE RECEIVED HALF OF THE VOTES SESSIONS DID IN '14
Somethings wonky. It'll come out in the wash.

What did he mean by this?

There will be a recount since the election results are within 1%.

This is bizarre. I haven't been on Holla Forums for a month or two, and I feel like few of the posters here are real. As if it's all a farce, a game played out between shills. I can't tell if I've become unable to discern sarcasm or if it's all honesty, and this place has become a shithole.

Moore's loss is the work of the deep state and establishment. You should be mad at them, they're the ones that caused all those write ins.

can confirm, most southerners are worthless untermenschen who constantly betray their lineage in the name of Nice Guy Jesus(tm).

This will further degrade into outright atheist cuckery if we fail to instill the proper marching orders into the dregs of our ascendant millenial generation.

t. fellow Alabamian

McCuckell threatened him with an ethics investigation if he won. Swamp just got more toxic thanks to GOP traitors.

i didn't like the "christcuck" meme until now, but it's proven now, sorry. They don't get out and vote. They are lazier than blacks.

Just think of it like this. This was incredibly fucking close. If Moore hadn't had such slander attached to him, there wouldn't have been a chance for Jones. The fact that they only won with less than 1% of the vote is telling. Plus, there's the chance Moore will call for a recount.

the system of only white males voting was fine

SPECIAL ELECTIONS ALWAYS GET LESS TURNOUT

Kill yourself kike and go back to wherever the fuck you’re from trying to “defend” Moore not being anti semitic. How stupid are you? Thats a rhetorical question before you try to answer Kike.

Maybe it was some sort of electronic coincidence?

Is no one going to check these digits?

The answer is McConnel's head. Purge McConnel.

Seconded. We're going to need some SERIOUS ethnic cleansing/eugenics to clean up the genes down here.

Not for an election that's been hyped like this, I don't buy it.

Apparently there is no paper ballot record.

So now the ascendent shill narrative is that Jones won entirely because of negroes, specifically sheboons in particular, who composed a greater rate of voter turnout than their share of the population. That because of this, the DNC needs to center themselves around mud people and tell working class whites to go fuck themselves even harder.

They told white Alabaman normalfags that though (((they))) always thought they were evil, cousin fucking, redneck, degenerates, they could “prove them wrong(tm)” by voting in Jones and “redeeming themselves”.

Jones won. What did they do? They spit in white Alabamans’ faces and used the incident to justify fucking them over even harder. If there’s any silver lining to this, it’s that it’s set the left and RINOs firmly back onto the suicidal track completely free of any self awareness or reflection they were on before Trump while further polarizing whites.

you should be angry, but not at white southerners, be angry at the fucking GOP for slandering their own goddamn candidate

I think since it's a special election, Jones will have to fight for the seat again in just a couple of years.

What digits you newfag?

Remember, this is a testbed for 2018. Expect more "accusations" to follow. If/when the Mueller investigation dies down, they'll pivot to sexual assault because it has a bigger effect on the electorate. Most importantly, we need to figure out how they got the niggers to vote. They were undoubtedly successful with it here, and they're sure to try and repeat their success later. How do we disrupt their nigger-wrangling gameplan?

Sessions ran completely unopposed in the 2014 election. Practically everyone who voted at all had to vote for him, otherwise they wrote in a candidate.

I… both agree and disagree.

I don't think democracy itself is the problem. I think everyone having the "right to vote" regardless of intelligence or information is the problem with the system. By allowing everyone to vote, you create a system where pandering to the lowest people is often the smartest move. Not just by promising them gibs, but by dumbing down stances or issues or policies to as simple a format as possible, its a "race to the bottom" scenario. It also creates a situation wherein, because these people are not intelligent enough to really consider all the issues or policies, emotions and initial reactions are much more important to getting votes but are almost always in opposition to what is the best actual solution for an issue.

The easiest way to fix this is to simple limit voting rights to those who have proven to be informed and intelligent in regards to the issues and policies involved, as well as informed about the candidates they are voting for. But… we'll never get something like that with our current system. Once you've hit the bottom with a political system, there is no climbing back up. You start at the top, and you slowly sink to the bottom… history has shown that the only question the really matters is "how long does it take to hit the bottom and the nation to collapse?" it happens every time. Some nations reform after a lot of social and political upheaval, but they all collapse to begin with.

I think our turn is quickly approaching, and I don't think we'll re-form the same way we are now at all. We'll fracture and divide and end up with several smaller nations, most of which will be hostile towards each other in one way or another. But… yes.. its where unchecked uncontrolled unregulated democracy has gotten us

How did they get niggers to vote? user….all niggers hate white people.

I haven't been on in roughly 24 hours, I currently have seven other tabs open, can some user give me a rundown on what's happening?

FUCKING THIS

Contest and fight this. The shills are sweating. They can't afford a recount.

Yeah, but they don't turn out for special elections.

It’s prejudice against southerners, partly at least. Even Trump barely supported him it seems. Seems superficial and party loyalty based. It doesn’t change how I think about either of them, but I’m willing to bet New Yorker Trump subconsciously thinks he’s better and smarter than Moore. I’ll bet a few cuckservatives only care about strategy and that means elite interests over the people, who chose this guy to run. At least Trump was right in saying it’s up to Alabama. That’s the only answer, but all the top guys Trump included even probably saw some real or imaginary liability with Moore, and it might be because of where he’s from. Related to how liberals despise Russians now, northerners trash the south.

wewoo
Awful coincidence, delaying the final numbers, while asking for him to concede.

RACE WAR!

Moore was winning handily, a bunch of (((nigger voters from electronic voting machines))) supposedly gave Jones the win according to the (((MSM))), but state numbers don't show the same thing, now it's really close and Moore isn't conceding.
If he demands a recount he'll win because the soros votes are all bullshit.
Hang these kikes high.

They will if it's shilled hard enough by the news and 'community organizers'.

Moore lost within

I'd vote early and often if a cute anime girl would kick me in the balls each time.

Same thing as in Jew York. Once you get welfare monkeys in your state, all they do is watch naked women on tv all day and fuck. On election day, they have all day to vote while working people usually get overtime.

Yeah, I'm christian but I still have a huge issue with christcucks, which I see as that overlapping demographic of "christian zionists" and those who vote based on superficial bullshit like tone and allegations of bad behavior.

You know, that whole "oh how could I ever live with myself if I ended up voting for this sinful man??" sort of shit. As if we have the fucking luxury to be fine dealing with that. They don't fucking understand that politics now is ETHNIC WARFARE. If you don't vote for the right guy, it's not just a matter of having a sinner vs non-sinner, or having a difference in tax rates for the next year or whatever. It's about the extinction of your fucking RACE. But these boomer christcucks won't understand that.

Now obviously not ALL are like this, but enough are like this and sat home rather than vote for the guy the media claims is a sexual abuser.

Shills are going all out, I smell their sweat and fear. DO NOT GIVE UP, DO NOT SURRENDER, DO NOT FEAR, FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT.

so it went from so fucking lopsided the dems don't even both to run a candidate to them winning? yeah nah, this was so fucking rigged, also appointing sessions to AG was absolutely fucking retarded

Definite upside to this, and sometimes success despite poor tactics can be the worst thing for you. Things that "work" don't always work.

That's why it's important to try and make high-quality posts instead of falling into the trap of shitposting for kicks. Making low quality shitposts on imageboards is an instant-gratification trap for retards. I'd say it's safe in moderation, but the temptation is always there - an easy slope to slide down.

Just find the heaviest thing you own and start picking it up and setting it back down, faggot.

I don't know what specifically they were bought with (heh) but I did see a hotel style shuttle bus full of old niggers at my polling place.
It struck me as odd due to my rather white neighborhood.
it seems to be a simple case of
Although Alabama does require voter ID to receive a ballot so I wonder how they got around that.

So, me?

TO THE HILT

It's honestly outfits of paid degenerates and literal faggots flitting around and sperging their malfeasance out on any posters not apart of the kike fund brigade. Keep in mind the money behind policing thought on the internet.

This.
Who do you think kicked the Kikes and Muzzies out of Europe?

Push/pull ups it is, then.

We are on an imageboard where shitposting is part of the DNA. I wouldn't be too surprised, but yes, there's some heavy duty shitposting on Holla Forums's behalf tonight.

Ever since Trump, the GOP have been destroying themselves from within. I'm no longer confident in 2018 or 2020 elections because of it.

NEW BREAD

We had that in the early days of the USA. These informed and intelligent voters felt bad for:

i love bread

There is no such thing as one man being a totalitarian. It takes at least 100 behind him to run a nation. They all influence. Plus corporatism.

At the same time, Alabamian whites aren't exactly civilized to death. Opposition to these results might lead to Tea Party-style flailing, or could turn to literal bushwhacking bloodshed in the cities.

One battle in a long War.

Dont take the blackpill ya faggots. Get up in the morning and continue the fight.

they shuttle them from one voting both to the next

… same way they always do? Where do you think that $10m jones raised went to? It wasn't to ads or events man. Think, buses, lunches, and a couple bucks thrown to each individual. Same way it always happens.

Correction, on the FEMALE electorate, but ONLY when the "supposed victims" are teenage girls. Trump weathered the accusations against him just fine. Why? Because they were by washed up, used up, old cunts, who were all adults at the time and were only near Trump because they were hoping to get some fame or wealth for themselves.

The "muh sexual assault" shit only worked on women because of the emotional appeal of it due to the supposed victims being teenagers, and women DESPISING the idea of men having access to younger women, because then they cant be degenerate sluts and men being stuck with them. I guarantee if it had been women who were in their 20s at the time the supposed assaults took place, women would have given no fucks, because they'd have assumed they were just sluts trying to ride moores dick because he was somebody, and they wouldn't have believed the shit, or just wouldn't have cared.

Holy shit I have never seen a more jewish post
You know Southern whites are incredibly statistically unlikely to racemix?
I'm sure you do, this is just a d&c Jew post. What a fucking faggot.

Yankee here. While it's true in a sense, it's nowhere near as bad as you might think. Most of the dixie-hate is astroturfed bullshit from the jews. Since they control the media, they control the narrative that you see. So if they make a bunch of hatred shit about you guys, it makes it look like EVERYONE up here hates you guys too, which isn't the case. Similar to how watching just the media will make you think that everyone hates christians and tips fedoras, even though the actual demographics of the country don't reflect that at all.

Now, there ARE people up here who hate the south too, but it's mostly just the SJW crowd of urbanite kikes and bugmen. But white conservatives in the north? We don't hate you guys. For instance in my clinical rotations I worked with a few residents who were (non-carpetbaggers) from NC and Georgia who were fucking great guys.

Underrated poast.

You don't understand the definition of 'Democracy'.
The U. S. is a 'Republic', anyways.
However, as I reiterate what we need is Fascism–nothing else will suffice!
Nothing but the State; Nothing above the state; Nothing against the state!
Roy Moore was a symbol of State's Right's.

At this point, why even bother with voting at all? An autocrat (king, emperor, dictator, fuhrer - whatever title) with a court full of top-tier advisors - or at least, who consulted relevant bodies of professionals on specific issues - would accomplish the same ends, but without the inherent weaknesses of democracy or the convoluted process of arbitrarily allowing some people to vote while denying that privilege to others. Suffrage in such a system would, I assume, be granted by either the whole or a select committee from among the voting populace, at which point it becomes tyranny of the majority of the minority again; if 51% (or whatever percentage you fantasize about) can agree to let in one new voter, it stands to reason that they will be able to agree to let in another, and another, and so on until the unassailable majority of voters in a by-invite-only democracy are of the same bloc.

that's government property user

So how bad is this newly elected Democrat?

I guess I'll just go to bed. Today was not a good day.

He was character assassinated and the republicans decided to shoot themselves in the foot over having a republican that would reflect badly on them. The establishment republicans are constantly trying to reinforce their image by capitulating to the democrats which rarely, if ever, works.
The best thing that could happen now is that the allegations against Moore are dropped, preferably before the 2018 elections. The rage from "False allegations that cost a senator his seat" can't be relied on but I'm sure you could build a campaign around it for 2018.

The republicans have some sense I guess. They want to keep capitulating because the most densely populated areas always vote blue, and they're constantly growing like a blight on the landscape. They know they won't win the cities with their usual rhetoric but they don't have a plan to counter it. Unless they figure out a way to appeal to the cities without becoming DemLite then they'll keep revoking support from people who'll actually win them states.

Fuck off with this bullshit you pseudo-intellectual stormderp moron.
A republic is a representative democracy. In other words, democracy is the umbrella term for many different forms of government with whatever arbitrary rules and procedures, with a republic being a common subset of democracies. The republic is the Protestantism to democracy's Christianity.

Nah. They knew the power of getting more and more people to be able to vote, and how it would make it easier and easier for their kind to get elected and hold power for decades by pandering to idiots. They didn't have to do anything productive, and they could steal untold wealth, they gave the right to vote to more and more people because it was good for them. Because then people wouldnt be paying attention (because they were not intelligent enough to do so) wage increases for congress, increased spending, increased borrowing, etc etc, to where being a "politician" is now a career and can make you a millionaire in a few years.

They knew what they were doing. And the people voting them in knew what they were up to. Which is why I never said the limitations used before should be used again, we'd just end up back where we are now. I have a different set of rules to use to determine who can vote.. but, I suspect this isnt the thread to really get into it

Moore just spoke a few minutes ago, did not concede; pushing for a recount by hoping for a halp point margin with the write-ins still not counted. I can only wonder how many dead voters cast ballots, how many cast more than one, and what other dirty tricks of vote fraud may have been implemented by the left, having been outed for this behavior times before.

NEW THREAD

It's not over yet, faggot.

that's a democratic republic, which america wasn't at it's founding. All suffrage was a mistake

tbh Roy Moore was never that great. He's basically Ted Cruz but hates faggots just a little bit more. It would have been funny if he had won but it's not a huge loss.

not to mention (((electronic voting machine))) discrepancies.

Shitposting is the very foundation of image board culture.

These "Christians" need to read Solzhenitsyn, Tolstoy, and Dostoevsky (especially Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years Together")…
Funny thing, Eastern Europeans, Lebanese, and Syrian Christians aren't Zionists.

Yeah, same. I was confident in 2018 being a blowout, but if Democrats are really learning how to get the turnout and realizing they can use sexual assault allegations to tank candidates, it's not looking good.

And if they take back the senate in 2018, then it's RIP in pieces because Trump becomes a lame duck who won't be able to get any legislation passed at all. Sure, he'll still be able to do executive stuff like maintain the travel bans and have good anti-wetback enforcement, but those are all things that will be undone in 4-8 years when he's gone. After which we're fucked if we can't get any solid progress done. The blackpill is real.

It's like the concept of organized hit jobs through social manipulation doesn't exist? Listen, I don't live there but I can at-least notice inconsistencies.

Nothing in life is ever over.

Normally a senate term is 6 yrs. Jones only has 2 yrs to serve after the special election. Then if he goes up against a "normal" GOP candidate, he'll have a hard time w/ re-election.

Trump is probably both trying to play nice w/ the new guy while also reminding him he's on a short leash

Fixed that for you.

meant for the torpedo above you

take a walk through any factory or distribution center in Bama any time you like, tell me what you see. The painful truth of the matter is that depraved fat white women get desperate after their short-lived bisexual phase and bed down with Jelaundrius or Tyquavion- or Juan if they've really hit rock bottom. Instead of trying to d&c by claiming I'm d&c, focus on maintaining and purifying your own blood line, preferably with a woman who immigrated legally from a Germanic country like I'm doing.

Save your nigger-tier emotional outbursts for the true enemy.

Neither are Catholics, but I'm a bit biased on that one. You won't see open anti-semitism, but we also don't do any zionist worship shit either. Still got our own problems like the current marxist pope and other stuff, but yeah.

But when I talk about christcuckery, I'm not even just talking about the zionist shit. I'm talking about the people who are so fucking dumb that they'll throw an election just because they don't think someone's background is squeaky clean enough or other superficial bullshit like that. Like however many of these people stayed home because of the CHANCE that the allegations might be true (which they're obviously not anyway). That sort of pig-headed thinking where it's apparently best to lose gracefully and get completely fucked in the ass by white-genocidal policies than it is to elect someone who might actually fucking help you out and do what you want.

You mean universal suffrage.
Wrong. Educate yourself you illiterate hick.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy

the "literally Hitler" stuff gets blacks to vote. It doesn't make significant numbers of Republicans switch but it gets blacks to vote.

The DSA is also wiping the floor with the Aut Right.

They're getting people elected whereas the retards of the Aut Right do nothing but tweet and argue about e-celebs.

What's that? Are you telling me that the same technology that powers NPC responses to player actions and dialog choices in video games can be employed on a much lower-tech, text-based level?

GNO WAI

This is how states turn blue. Gibsmedat provides stability. White males take on debt and live with their parents after High School. Niggers get their own place at 18 and start popping out kids to get a bigger place.

What is with this faggot and why does he keep parroting this autistic talking point?

it's the new age of social media SJWism. It's everywhere. It's worse than it was even just a few years ago. Everything is hyper political. Historical trends don't matter - non-white SJWs are obsessed, and obsessed with hating white people. When white people are thinking about working and paying bills, non-white SJWs will be thinking about how to fuck whites over. They will be voting in high numbers from here on out.

Go back under your rock for another year kampfy.

Yup, and that is a very grave paradigm. While the demographic situation is not good, we could traditionally rely on the fact that niggers and spics have lower turnout, so it meant the "effective" demographics for elections was actually whiter than you'd otherwise think. But now that we've slid further into ethnic warfare politics, they're learning how to get their dindus to turn out, even for off-season elections

0/10, come back when you have an actual rebuttal.

How can we combat false accusations of pedophilia when the left tries it again?

Read your own posted link you schizophrenic mess.

The best we can do is to thoroughly debunk every single accuser and make infographics about it that even the dumbest right wingers can understand.

things have a way of working themselves out w/ trump, as i hope is the case here. however, i have to vent:

this is why i helped tend the moore threads very early on, weeks before the election. all i heard was:

meanwhile all i saw was leftists, the media, GOPe all fucking slandering moore and attacking and threatening him from every angle

they mobilized millions for get out the nigger vote efforts, nonstop ads and robocalls threatening people not to forever be labeled supporters of a kid-fucker

the media, the GOP, online all they said was alabama are fucking backward hick inbred retards who like kidfuckers

there was a valiant effort i suppose, but i thought voters would fight back and teach these faggots a lesson

instead, all the white people stayed home and let the niggers overrun the polls. even wrote in some fucking faggot nobody's ever heard of

i know it's not really gonna be a trend, but anons better get their shit together for 2018. start planning smear campaigns NOW using THEIR OWN KIKE TACTICS AGAINST THEM

look what sitting back relaxing all smug got you this time. let it sting

The problem with these allegations isn't that anyone is really swayed one way or another, but that it gets moralfags to stay home. They tend to be boomers. Basically, they need to be bullycided into acting the right way. You need to be aggressive and browbeat them over the head: "THE MEDIA IS FUCKING LYING TO YOU. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT DESIGNED TO GET YOU TO STAY HOME"

If we allow them to use their unsubstantiated allegations of sexual impropriety, their bus of accusatory whores, to attack and destroy candidates, then we will be slaughtered. There is no way around this. They will use your goodness against you. They do it now. They have done it for 100 years. They will not stop until your goodness has degenerated, and only your baser instincts are left, at which point, they own own you.

capped

You're ignoring the evangelicucks.

this thread needs to be unpinned

listen to this poster. Simply defending ourselves won't be enough. This is the time that we go after them, harder than ever before. If the most conservative state can be bought with 8 mil and some bleary-eyed soccer moms then think of how hard 2018 will be if we're not ready.

We are t organized and I doubt most people here have the military experience the men in Athens did. There's a chance a new movement could pop up in the next few years that has a chance at turning America white again, but I fear people here wouldn't support them because it's not "perfect" (I.e not National Socialism run by Hitler 2.0, but something close)

Gas yourself. You have no idea how experienced the rest of us are.

Kill yourself, fag.

This. Moore got hit from every direction, even Fox and (((Drudge))) joined the chorus with WashPO/Allred.

This + Dems GOTV effort with busing in niggers from everywhere tilted the race. A lot of money and effort went into this by the Soros/Uniparty kikes.

Surely you know there are numerous WN groups with a plethora of military experience waiting patiently for the DOTR right?

Suuure buddy. Are you a specialist in gorilla warfare or something? Most of us are not veterans of a war, and chances are we'd get rammed by ZOGbots.

Point is, if you want to start a new battle of Athens you need
1. A movement that attracts people with military experience. The Battle of Athens was fought by GIs who fought in World War II, they fought against one of the greatest armies in the world. They were experienced.
2. Good PR. Nobody can blame the Athens revolutionaries because it is and was no secret how corrupt the authorities in Athens were. Of course, the problem with us is most people live in complacency. Most conservatives are Ben Shapiro-esque "Race doesn't matter, politics does." Types. Most people willing to shoot to save America, like us, are too divided thanks to the faggot (((Alt-right))) controlled ops like Spencer and Anglin, and many Americans can't ever picture a non-white America. If you are gonna launch a revolutionary war, people need to be aware what you are fighting against, they need to be EXPOSED. But mass media and the fact that we are dealing with some of the most powerful men on earth and not rural sheriffs make this hard.
3. You need the arms. These men had equal if not better weapons than the men they fought. We tend to have good weapons, ARs are good weapons for example, but most of us undoubtedly lack automatic weapons, aircraft, SAMs, and logistics. Only real thing we could probably have unless defecting troops join are kill dozers.
It also helps nobody died in the Battle. Pro-white movements have been stained with Fatass Heyer's blood (from a heart attack) so you need a movement first that can attract people and distances itself from the Golden Calf Spencers and Anglins. Be realistic. Athens is a great story but it isn't OUR story.

Is this true? Wouldn't that be considered voter intimidation?

Raise Act possible delayed tonight to 2020 or 2022. Was looking forward to that and Moore was an open supporter of this bill. The kikes and their deep state will do anything to prevent a supermajority in the deep state so expect more accusations and just as hardcore Democrat GOTV efforts in 2018.

Congress* I mean

Finish the thread

god damn

couple more

/Thread