Why does Vince hate money so much?

why does Vince hate money so much?

his first attempt at XFL was such a disaster that even The Simpsons made fun of it

NFL cucks gettin worked into a massive seething shoot

I remember see part of the game on tv. From what I can recall the angles they recorded from were horrible. It's probably his dream to have a football league but I doubt this is going to work.

weird, because that's also a problem with WWE. compare their camerawork to that of, say, NJPW and you'll never want to go back

THE HARD CAM

Those camera angles are now standard in the NFL. XFL is literally the Citizen Kane of sports leagues.

but Vince, that's the best time

Suicide is the best time.

Burgers are really this pathetic.

ftfy

it's like you're jealous of the US or something

The UK doesn't have a pledge of allegiance because Sharia Law doesn't allow for any pledges but to Allah.

No, no, no!
You have to say "whiter than you muhamad".

This cheap kike couldn't even be bothered to spend money on rebranding.

now matter how hard he might fail now, it can't be worse than nu-simpsons

Sounds like Holla Forums's userbase alright lmao

guys pls, this is a thread about XFL and its idiot owner. if you want to talk about United Cuckdom, take it to the cuck thread.

what are you on about nigger?
fuck the simpsons

look how mad achmed is!!!!!

wut. I was agreeing with you.

your NFL is SO GOOD you need something to watch that's not the NFL. lol

at least the niggers will be forced to not show how much they hate being American millionaires on air, sounds like you're scared your ideology is continuing to capsize

Lol
Imagine being this low IQ.

Hopefully we get a sniper or something at the Super Bowl this year.

did a brit molest you or something? you've had a raging hard on for brits for at least 3 weeks

can you defend the UK sending parents to jail after their kids are raped by refugees? how about people being arrested for trying to buy assault spoons? how can you defend these fags, are you gay?

did a brit molest you or something? you've had a raging hard on for brits for at least 3 weeks

imagine being as retarded as 4cuck /int/ that you keep trying even though your memes never catch on

Lol
Imagine being this retarded

what is this a reference to?

It's the 56% meme, some Americans literally cannot accept the joke. I think it's because it threatens their ties to 'muh European roots' and would mean they would have to stop being krautaboos.

Wow it really was so easy all along, thanks America for pointing out all our problems and giving no sensible or practical solutions

forced goon memes aren't real memes, soyboi

Britcucks are slaves to their government. We solved all those problems by throwing your tea in the ocean telling you to go get fucked. You can't even own a TV without the queen's permission.

Just the fact that a lot of Superb Owl halftime shows suck.

why are brits always acting like they are on the brink of suicide? seems like every thread these days gets derailed by a german or a brit.

because their government mandated BBC tells them their women must be fucked by giant black cocks

so no one's actually shot up a superbowl?

can you defend american children being shot for no reason whatsoever? how about people being shot for trying to walk down the street?

go spam the catalog with more cucked britcucks cuckers cuckistanis in cuckcuckistan like you usually do

go spam the catalog again, that'll show these pesky Europeans! how dare they be 90%+ white in their own countries. only spamming 8/tv/ (again) will make this grave problem go away

Yeah but the meme seems to originate from /brit/ out of pure butthurt over Germans, Americans and getting kicked out of Holla Forums. It also seems like a butthurt way to say Drumpf isn't actually a decent win for once for Americans because they were upset some people told them they couldn't own guns like Americans can. So it seems more petty to me than it seems funny. Usually it isn't even a joke, from what I see it's usually just dropped in any thread that is remotely related to Americans. Seems like it's used more to derail a thread than anything. If it isn't Brits then its goons so point of it is even more obvious.

terrible post

Not that I can think of, though Super Bowl Sunday is supposedly a great day for women to stay in the kitchen terrible day for domestic violence.

>>>/islam/

It's probably a paki

they're just mad because they have this homo shit instead of real football

The muslim mayor of your country's capital tells you to just deal with terror attacks and you think the appropriate response is to wait 5 years so you can maybe vote him out?

God damn. Every British man worth calling himself one must've died in the wars or something.

"We're a generation of men raised by women."

But I guess sweden yes etc. were not forced? It's bad when you don't like it? Also food being full of xenoestrogens and soy is mostly an American problem, food over here isn't mutant foodstuffs full of corn syrup and butchers and greengrocers that serve organic produce

Oh yeah, I forgot Americans were totally free from tyranny, that's why you can get arrested for fishing, crossing the road and anonymous shitposting (up to two years sentence). Also, the license is to watch taxpayer funded television, not to own the TV itself. And it's not enforced.

If it doesn't bother you, why not let it be posted? And the meme isn't against Trump or even most normal well adjusted Americans, the meme is against rude obnoxious crass Americans who are high off their own fumes and like to simultaneously screech 'muh evropa' and 'fuck europoors!' as and when it suits them.

OH NO NO NO

It's almost like I don't live in London and don't have a say in who is mayor of London. And the mayoral election is in three years, not five.

yeah, concussions are so cool

why.jpg

You've lost your mind britcuck, your country is the only one who arrests people for saying mean things on the internet. If I'm wrong, go say something bad about muslims or niggers on facebook, see how long it takes for your local police's Internet Hate Speech division to catch on.

So your country's capital is in the hands of a sandnigger, its regularly hit with terrorist attacks to which he is apathetic and its population is less than 50% white
And your answer to these problems is "i dont live there lol"
What a fucking joke you and your country are.

dont forget about germany. literally the thought police.marxist 4th reich.

Rugby players are generally fine, you see lots with fucked up noses and ears but they don't care because they aren't pretty boys.

Except being 'anonymous and annoying' is literally an offence in the U.S. Look it up. A genius move by Bush Jr. who has found his successor in Trump.

What do you want me to do? The only way to for sure curb terrorism is to cap immigration and have zero net migration, otherwise you are going to have a constant flow of people that is impossible to sift through. The only party advocating for this is UKIP, which has had constant shifts in leadership and is seen as defunct post-Brexit. So i'm just waiting to see what the options are come next GE.

Because it's only use is to shit up threads, it's practically never even a joke just a derailment tool.

Also calling bullshit on the rest of that as it's never even used that way. It's just a forced meme by some guy who got mad at Americans for "larping" as Germans on Holla Forums as they insulted British people. And these Americans high on their own fumes are usually provoked by your own people half the time anyway which even predates the feud which caused this meme.

You're full of shit and trying to draw false equivalencies. Show one example of someone in my country being arrested because he said bad things about shitskins. No threats of violence, just "Hey guys, nigs & jews bad news"
I can find at least 5 examples of this happening in your country. Own up to it you disingenuous little pissant.

You specifically? You probably can't even tie your shoes. But what I expect from the men of your nation (if there are any left) is to fight this bullshit being fed to you. To push back against the corrupt politicians shoveling nigger hordes into your country and then jailing you if you try and speak out against it. I expect you to start fighting muslims in the streets, not vote them into mayor of your fucking capital.

Your cops don't even have guns you fucking pussies, yet when your government gives you shit you quietly take it. All jokes and trolling aside, I am genuinely disgusted with your country. At least America voted in Trump and is now kicking lefties in the teeth whenever and wherever possible, what the fuck have you limeys done to resist?

they should make it full sports entertainment, just have Broken Matt using Vanguard One to transport the ball or some crazy shit like that

If I had a problem with the variety of apples that my local supermarket had, would I go in, start throwing apples about, stomping my feet and demanding they get some granny smiths in? No, I would to through the appropriate channels and express my displeasure and wait for a response. Nothing is achieved by acting like an animal out on the streets apart from making anyone who wants to see change occur look like loutish criminals.

Shut up you dumb cunt, stop mouthing off over shit you are clearly misinformed on. Why would a regular bobby on the beat need a lethal weapon?

Holy fucking shit nigger, are you really comparing the hostile, rape-hungry foreign hordes that have invaded your to apples in a grocery store?

Maybe save that one for when apples are beheading your soldiers in the street and raping your women you sniveling little shit.

Oh so your cops do carry guns? Wait, they don't? Then I'm not misinformed you fucking mongoloid.
That wasn't the point retard, the point is that despite your police not being armed you're still a bunch of passive, mindless cows letting yourselves be pushed in whatever direction your leaders want without so much as a peep in protest.

You are cowards.

I'll just wait for you to physically deport some illegal mexicans… oh wait you can't and won't? But they are out there killing and raping! What's that, you have to wait for Trump to do it but he won't do jack shit because they embody the american dream and are in fact more american than you? Guess you're a fucking coward then you colony gremlin.

And only certain police carry guns. In big cities and certain units that tackle serious crime. The fact that most officers don't carry weapons should alert you to the fact that the U.K and Europe in general isn't the warzone fantasy you've cooked up in your silly little head.

Fucking hell, who coaches you guys? The line is:

Whiter than you Ahmed!

Give it more practice or we're gonna have to get a new 56%er to populate the board.

matt is getting jobbed out
his gimmick might be kill just because he got massively over in Impact

This shit right here, see pic. It's amazing how badly they've taken to it. Most of them rationalize it as "Soros" or "D&C" when it simply ain't the case. It's just harmless shitposting the way they've been doling it out to the rest of us for years on end, yet it gets under their skin like you've just called their mom a whore to their face. The day they finally learn will be the same day that manlets learn as per the meme. Admittedly it came a couple years too late for it to have made the most sense, the last couple years of Obongo's reign of terror would have been perfect but like hell am I complaining.

hi chris jewinski, still mad you never got big in WWE?
also >he still doesn't know
gb to >>>/wooo/ with all the other K-Suv dicksuckers

We get it already Moishe, you hate white people. Stop trying to fit your scat fetish into everything.

Coincidentally I believe this also the same thing those Minnesotans said a year or so back when those Somalis raped and pillaged everything in sight over the course of what was it, 2 weeks? while nobody did a goddamn thing in spite of being armed. Don't forget that Idaho Muslim neither, nor the fact that Virginian children are getting cut up, raped and eaten by the D.C. Elites Jews at a rate that's over 369% the national average.

damn achmed u r mad as FUCK LOL

Minneapolis isn't actually Minnesota. It's like the forbidden zone within a woodsy outdoors utopia.

If this works, he'll be in the bank.
Otherwise it'll be another comedic failure.

When you have as much money as he does, you can do whatever the fuck you want, including starting up a doomed football league twice.

It's like two faggots.
You are correct about it being abong and a kraut though.
They attempted to shit up /k/ for a couple of weeks but that board has IDs so it's much harder to force memes there.

Impact Wrestling is better than WWE honestly.

I think you are overestimating how attached people are to the NFL right now. When you piss on America, people are going to seek out alternatives.

nah, they're just starting slow and gradually introducing the WWE Universe to the Broken lore. soon we'll get Queen Reby and Senor Benjamin.

idk

what a great post. really glad you bumped an old-ass thread with it.