Are fighting games the true bastions of diversity and equality in gaming?

Are fighting games the true bastions of diversity and equality in gaming?
Or is it a bunch of misogynistic power fantasies for adolescent boys and manchildren?

Neither. It's dubs

you mean these dubs

Cuck.

Well fighting games are not really popular, they require you to develop skills, maybe that is how they have managed to escape the whole safe space meme for the most part.

Also should have posted a trigger warning for the easily triggered here user, they feel threatened by MKX

Had not thought about it that way.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

You're obviously a jew

well that really depends on the game doesnt it?

I fucking hate air dashers.
Samsho resurrection when?

it probably helps that they havent changed in 20 years

The guy's just salty over the costume changes for many of the MK girls.
I'm not a big fan of some of them either, but that's mostly because they tend to look hideous
like Cheekless Barbie Mileena

Either SamSho or Metal Slug will be SNK next game and a SamSho game is pretty much 100% gonna be the next game to be ported to PS4/PSV after Garou

"A fighting game is a video game in which the player controls an on-screen character and engages in close combat with an opponent."

"You're Beautiful and Unique Snowflakes" - Johnny Cage

I'd main the jew.

Almost every game requires skill of some kind. The difference between fighting games and something like ASSFAGGOTS is that other games put you in a team.
The great thing about teams is that they can make even the most worthless piece of dead weight win. No matter how shit you are at a game, you'll eventually be put in a team that can win even if you just sit in spawn all day.
Teams are also great for absolving responsibility when you lose. If you lose then you can still pretend you're amazing and the rest of your team was dragging you down. That kind of thinking keeps you happy and more willing to keep playing, no matter how terrible you are
Meanwhile fighting games have no teams to carry your retarded ass to victory and nobody to blame when you lose. They DEMAND proficiency. That's why fighting games will never be popular no matter how much you casualize them, because the vast majority of people are utter garbage at games and have yet to face this fact

True, should have said that the skill ceiling is instead way higher
I suppose all games with a high skill ceiling will apply to what you said

Fighting is one of the most stale genres

They actually regressed to two dimensions

You played one, you played them all

>>>Holla Forums

But those are the same damn thing. Diversity crusading is nothing but a power fantasy for people who have not yet distinguished fantasy and reality.

black shirt is cuter but i kind of want to dick red shirt for the sake of pissing her off

REMINDER THAT IRONIC SHITPOSTING IS STILL SHITPOSTING
Back to halfchan

havent seen anyone use that "im not triggered" line in a while, i guess you must be from the recent exodus.

would not play/10

Depends on the game. MK9 was pretty fun and had sexy grills. MK10 was SJW garbage with lots of niggers and even all the returning female characters now looked ugly and had small boobs.

Just play Guilty Gear.

Fighting games are stale. Whenever anyone tried to do anything different with them like tekken the community would burst into tears as it would mean having to learn new skills.

3/10 I responded

AKA "I can't get any better so I want fighting games to change instead!"

So what new mechanics have been introduced that didn't exist prior to 2006?

I don't know why people keep saying fighting games are hard, they are about as hard as any other game. Especially when most of them have a shoto clone anyway.

Well Persona 4 arena added it's own universal machanic of a tandom partner that has it's own life based on how many times they're hit instead of having their own HP bar like in JJFFTF or a doll fighter in BB and altrered it to offer more reliant on tandom strings and combo characters different hitpoints on their tandom attacker.

Draglade added the mechanic of every special being a universal that any character can have any 6 off, and custom combos you literally make in a basic music dev menu (Which plays like music when you combo it) and that gets expanded in draglade 2 where you get super move variants

Jojo All Star Battle Added the mechanic of taunting after a hard knockdown would supply a minor debuff

Pokken (Also DBZ Ultimate tenkaichi I guess) began a new mechanic of having the game swap from 2D to 3D from being in close footsie range or in further zoning range changing up how you dodge in the long range game in a normally 2D fighter

BB as of Chronophantasma took the old burst mechanic and allowed users to trade it for an instant super mode version of the character that can be used as a powerful combo extenter or table turner in return for their get out of jail burst being drained

DBZ Infinite world offered the option for a hyper dash that allowed you to 180 around your opponent or gain/build max distance with armor for massive meter cost and carry that games equivalent of a focus attack with it even stunning like a focus attack when fully charged and lands a hit with this mechanic

You're wrong, there are exactly 0 waifu options.

You'd take it over a dude faggot. Better to have a shitty waifu then none at all.

Go back to cuckchan