So do you guys think the Switch will sell well?

So do you guys think the Switch will sell well?

I actually think it will. Not because I am a fanboy but because
I think the only thing that can kill it would be horrible advertising like we saw with the wiiu but hopefully they learned from that.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vSaZi
indiegogo.com/projects/morphus-x300-professsional-3d-gaming-tablet#/
kickstarter.com/projects/smachteam/smach-z-the-handheld-gaming-pc
anandtech.com/show/8296/the-nvidia-shield-tablet-review/7
nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/updated_nintendo_patent_for_modular_customisable_control_options_gives_another_spin_on_nx_reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this a wii u add-on? :^)

No, it's a wii add on

I think we're going to need another Switch thread before I can decide.

I genuinely think this will do pretty well. And this is coming from someone who predicted the WiiU was going to bomb.

This is one of the reasons I think this is going to do much better than the WiiU, Nintendo is actually doing some genuine marketing research this time. The WiiU was a marketing disaster.

I plan on buying one myself. Thing looks nice to me. I haven't owned anything but a nintendo console and a pc since the ps2 era. That was the last generaton I had two home consoles. This is going to end up being my home console. That and the pc, its a good way to go. I'm hoping for a smash ultimate edition or something. I really want this thing to be succesful I enjoy nintendos games a bunch tbh.

Im only interested because its the only major console that can do things my pc cant, which is the handheld part of it. I think it will do better than Wii U did, but I guess thats not exactly hard.

I actually think it'll do well, since it has a neat gimmick that'll sell well with the casuals that made the Wii popular.

Whether or not it's a good system completely depends on if Nintendo pulls its head out its ass and provides solid first party support.

it will literally bankrupt and kill nintendo

Rumor only. Doubt it will go on Switch though considering sun and moon releasing soon.

Rumor. If true though, console is a launch day buy for me. Considering that combo of mon hun on 3ds and wiiu saved that franchise.

Believe it or not but people actually have opinions you stupid faggot

Now its two, the thread has less than 10 posts in it, what do you expect dude?

Now its 2, checkmate.

FUCK
Nintendo just won the fucking console wars

Fuck, I guess we're hiveshilling now.

cuckchan and sonygaf faggots trying to troll Holla Forums hates it, but normalfag social media seems quite excited by it. The "First Look at Nintendo Switch" video already has over 6 gorillion views. Ultra-normalfags are excited by the idea of portable Skyrim. Semi-normalfags will get to experience all of the great Wii U games that they missed out on, soon after launch, while they speculate about Pokemon in HD. And hardcore Nintendofags are flipping their shit over squid pants and squid haircuts.

please don't respond

It's already selling well.

That clearly says (2) m8

It'll do well, if nothing else it's going to outsell the Wii U. Besides it's going to basically be the successor to the Wii U and 3DS, so they'll corner the market on both sides.

user, you can enjoy what you want, but don't be stupid. Nintendo will probably fuck you over again.

It seems like they will continue treading the same path with the WiiU since they're going to focus on a wider audience, kill off every other IP, and still keep doing amiibo, eshop crap. Fanboys and "the wider audience" preconceptions have been made and they are most likely sticking to those consoles till they die. Anything this could, hope, or what we wanted to do, could have been done on the Wii U but Nintendo bureaucracy is holding Nintendo back.
I guess if they slapped mobile and pokemon on consoles then there might be a shift in audience but convincing consumers in the vidya industry is like convincing Holla Forums, it just ain't gonna happen

What about the Nvidia shield or a phone with a Bluetooth controller plus emulators?

I'm guessing these are people who will be excited to hear about it then maybe buy it only to drop it in 3 months.

Not sure about that. The thing is the switch can't easily fit in your pocket and the screen can get scratched.

Cant play newer first party stuff on a shield or a phone.

I'm just guessing here, it basically seems to be both a handheld and home console.

I hope it does, they're taking sort of a huge gamble with this and although they could easily financially survive this I doubt Nintendo's prospects for hardware manufacture will be good considering they put their portable and console eggs in 1 basket

More important than that, though, is will it have a bunch of good fun games that I can play comfily in bed?

No one cares about your Pony Squid shit.

You're worse than the Bronies.

They should've made some kind of shutter for the screen. Like, I dunno, you pull it down and it blocks the screen like a door or something. Would've looked stylish and completely protected the screen.

The WiiU was pretty comfy for bedtime gaming, so this needs to be half as good and you are set.

Unfresh

I have to admit playing REmake in my bed was fun.

which goes back to my original statement of there was no reason to make this since they can make first party stuff on the Wii U. It seems like they threw out something with no actual prediction of what it will do. They're trying to get this larger audience but will the Switch attract more people than the 3DS? Will it be able to bring back first party games and not have them be shadows of their former selves?

I actually discussed this in the last thread, who is is this catering to, if not the Smartphone audience?

You have to be some retard to buy Nintendo Switch

How does playing Wii games on the gamepad work anyways?

If this replaces the 3ds and they put pokemon on it, it will sell. Bonus sales if they put monster hunter on it.

Would still buy

holy shit

WAIT, HOLY SHIT.
THAT GET.

looks shopped as fuck tbh

Can you imagine them making a Monster Hunter game on something higher than 240p resolutions? I can't.

It's time for a little checkin', gals.

Nega Satan trips confirm holy shit.

to people who have lavish rooftop parties?
to urban multicultural youth who play basketball at abandoned parking lots?
to esports?
to people with small hands?
to grown as adults who only play mario and zelda and shit on others who want old IPs back?
the walking the dog and the airport parts were believable

I can find white nationalist bronies and SupCom bronies too

The fuckers are in everything

Your post infuriates me because it's true.

Welp I want one but if its legit that fucking pricey I'll be waiting for a price drop/ used units thats way too much for a console m8.

They are talking about the trips m8

Im aware but that get is perfect and you fucking know it.

It's marketed to people who want to play Nintendo games and a good selection of 3rd party games on a reasonably powerful console on the go

The marketing is just for the normalfags (and it's actually doing its job this time around)

First off it came from someone at nintendo and 2nd of course it will have a pokemon, it's their new handheld system.

I SURE DO WANT A LOCKED DOWN ANDROID TABLET TO PLAY COLOR SPLASH ON

what do you think happens after death
and if nothing does, how does it look from your point of view

it's a question of whether or not normalfags are willing to go back to a console after switching over so heavily to mobile games.

the concept is neat but i have many fears about how the actual execution will be handled especially since noa seems to turn anything they touch into shit
disregarding everything that we already know nintendo is going to fuck up, there are still major questions about the switch itself.

most importantly:

Where are you getting this information from, kind user?

People get sorted, most will burn.
Including me

How long has it been?

should've switched to another console

It doesn't but you can use the wiimote or the classic controller.

REmake doesn't use the pointer anyway so I never had to worry about that. Also, the pad has an integrated sensor bar in it.

It's pretty much a fucking android tablet without android and Nintendo brand software. Shit, they're even using a fucking modified tegra chip.
archive.is/vSaZi

Maybe they're saying if you buy the switch you can become a person who has lavish rooftop parties.

HAHA HAHA YEA

Oh and I should have mentioned that it's basically using the gamepad as a screen.

The Tegra could do that and what stopped normalfags before? Is Mario and Zelda just going to magically bring in this wide audience now?
Who, How many, How do you know this already?
do they all of a sudden want nintendo games now
all I see most of my normalfag friends to is scroll through facebook, snapchat, and play castlecrashers. Recently I've been seeing people stream twitch on their phones

I know what the placeholder your mom had for you felt like

Yeah, there's no way they're using android. That'd be piracy city day 1

You faggots are retarded. Japs dont even play consoles. They dont even like Nintendo. Japs are obessed with fucking Macs and Apple products. Go outside some fucking time.

For one, the Shield was definitely not marketed as much as this will be. Hell the release video is clocked at something like 6.5 million views so it's already got more normalfag exposure

*the shield and every other tablet could do that

I'm glad they made their goals and consumerbase clear this next generation of games

wow looks like you already know everything about the product

nice try faggot

The fuck, I don't live in japan

I'll buy it if they let me use my wii u to bring the price down a bit.
I regret buying that thing.

this guy gets it

another part would be its not launching till next year way after holidays which is the best time to sell a console, i mean what is keeping it delayed out till then number of units made?
i mean Microshit and nintendo are literally giving sony more room to build up more users with ps4 pro.
while only thing nintendo got to keep them afloat is pokemon sun and moon for the next 6-7 months

Whats wrong with leaving it up to interpretation? Is their marketing to deep for you?

Please tell my why you need an android based OS on an nvidia gpu and why that's even a bad thing

These threads show how much Holla Forums is INSANELY DETACHED from the opinions and needs of casuals and the common man.
I mean, i don't blame you, i expect Holla Forums to be insular and pretty much a bunch of people that circlejerk each other all day and don't really interact with the outside world, but holy fucking shit you guys are out of touch.

It'll sell well just by virtue of the fact they're actually releasing a console, while Sony's trying to life-support the PS4 with Neo and Microsoft's both doing something similar and trying to conflate the Xbone with the general PC market.

Frankly making it a pseudo-tablet in some respects was a genius move when smartphones and tablets dominate the game scene nowadays.

care to elaborate?

CH-CH-CHECKED!!!!!

most of the people here are under the age of 18 and don't understand how marketing works

they think nintendo needs to make a console 'on par with the ps4 and PCs' because that's working out so well for the xbox one, right?

How do we even know this thing is gonna play out like pokemon go?
What are they even expecting this time around with "wider audience" numbers? they hopefully realise the fickleness of the vidya industry

If there is one thing going for it it is the fact that they said it is a teaser, so they know people like me would have put it on blast, giving them time to do some sort of redesign or policy change later on

Has "wider audience" been a good thing?
has "casual market" ,like they people they show in the video, been a good thing?
has esports ever been good for a video game?

I agree to some extent, but I also think that's a good thing because normalfag taste in vidya is pretty bad

not backwards compatible and splatoon is shit without gyro controls

I have no hope for this system.

If it's true that From Software is making a switch game I'm mildly interested. Just as long as it's not another Soulsborne. Not to say I would mind Zelda and Souls on the same machine.

They still play handhelds, which this is.

Yeah, they're not radically changing this

Why does Holla Forums hate competitive vidya? You would think we'd love this shit

Just look at this fucking retard here

1-Doesn't know/willingly chooses to ignore that the PS4 is the best selling home console this gen, and THE ONLY HOME CONSOLE TO EVEN SURVIVE IN JAPAN CURRENTLY

2-Is so completely insanely clueless about normalfags he genuinely thinks because "they like dem tablets" they'll buy what is essentially a locked down tablet exclusively used to play video games, missing the entire fucking point

It's like watching a bunch of 90 years old talk about kids and "their phones".
Like you guys don't even fucking understand, you don't get what normalfags are like, what they do all day, how they use their hardware, it's completely out of your grasp, you can't even imagine it in your minds, it's that fucking bad holy shit.

Holla Forums's been deluded where marketing in general is concerned since it was a thing, from declaring itself the core audience of any given console to crying shill without provocation. Nature of the board.

I don't know. Now that phones are bigger, nobody is buying tablets anymore. The gimmick this time seems to be more geared toward gamers than casuals. No gamer thought the wii mote was a good controller.

The people who bought the Wii U will probably buy it. Everyone else will wait and see how good the third party support is. Problem is, the hardware is probably going to be slightly weaker than the PS4/XBone, but the PS4 Pro and Scorpio are coming out. The performance difference between docked and undocked, and weather developers will be forced to have their games work in both modes will also affect 3rd party support.

look at street fighter 5 and see how well that would play out with splatoon or *twoon

The Wii U has actually sold more in Japan than the PS4

Absolutely not, we've been burned. Look how fast Nintendo dropped support for that, what's stopping them from doing it again in only five years?

I talk about that in the other thread

I make some points, I personally know will attract the more casual/mobile players, because some of them won't be players all that much, but will be willing to invest.

Capcom's shittiness has nothing to do with the competitive support etc. it has to do with the botched release of the game

Are you reading my posts?

It's probably gonna sell decently. Whether it sells well enough will depend on the games it has in the long run.
WiiU fucked up because of the name and it didn't get as much support from 3rd party devs.

The tablet thing was just from the WiiU, and the portable thing was Nintendo learning that the reason the DS sold well and they couldn't replicate it with the WiiU's "double screens" was because they forgot to make the WiiU portable.

Now that the Switch features a portable console, I can only hope it lasts more than 5 hours unplugged and the OS is more friendly to third parties to kinda simulate the apps available for phones, which would then make the Switch even more popular and successful.

Still, no buy until CFW and games that I wanna play

It'll have Monster Hunter, that alone will ensure a shitlot of sales.

First day cfw tbh

There may be some fun posting here mane, but there's a lot more carefully thought out and well crafted posts. I deeply doubt that the majority of people n this board are under 18. That never seems to be right to me when I hear people say it.

Now, I like the console, but I'm also somewhat biased towards nintendo, I haven't really fallen in love with a sony console since the ps2. I've owned every nintendo console from the nes up. I did buy every sega console too, but that ended in such a sad way. But anyways, I think this thing has appeal which is good for nintendo, they have to get people other than folks like me who've been playing nintendo consoles for 20 years to play this thing. You have to appeal to a wide audience to make it work. I think this things going to sell decently.

Monster Hunter really does attract a lot of autists, doesn't it? Good for them. No, really.

Of fucking course it isn't backwards compatible.
I was implying that they would either directly port or release incremental sequels to their best Wii U titles at or around launch. Since most of their potential audience skipped the Wii U, they can launch with a big library of high quality games, while still appeasing the hardcore fags with squid hair and new maps.
We have no proof of gyro controls yet but I would be very surprised if it lacked them.

8/v/ is usually good about this, but 4/v/ (which absolutely comes here to stir up shit whenever there is a big announcement like today) is the definition of the scrub. The guy who has above average potential but doesn't play to win, and so gets extremely butthurt when he plays against anyone that is serious about their game.

What in the eveloving blue hell are you talking about?
Let's recap what you just said:

-Person is a huge casual
-That person will INVEST HIS MONEY IN PURCHASING A DEDICATED GAMING TABLET THAT IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF A SINGLE COMPANY instead of purchasing a proper tablet he can play millions of casual games on, for fucking free, and additionally actually functions as a tablet he can use to cummunicate with his friends/do other shit with.

Do you even read what you type?
Like it doesn't make any sense at all, it's the most mind blowingly stupid thing i've ever read.
The more of a casual a person is, the LESS likely he is to invest in purchasing a Switch compared to just purchasing a normal tablet.

I agree, I'd typically say "It's just a game", but then fun In a game is also kicking the shit out of your opponent, and a lot of people tend to throw a bitchfit when they lose.

This is the only thing you stupid fucks said in this entire thread that makes actual sense.
It's the new Monster hunter machine.
MH will always sell and MH fans will always buy hardware to play it on.

the fact that they even started leaning towards esports was a sign that there is no creativity in capcom, only businessmen wanting a quick buck. Thats why they released it half finished but sunk money into having their beta game streamed live in E3, esports is always about the money. Advertising and planning for esports is a huge red flag for a pozzed corporate who will cut corners at every turn to have a game that will just draw people in a be addicted.

That's what's going to happen to splatoon if that commercial is indicative of Nintendo's future plans

hey check out my new slogan

buy nintendo switch
be nintendo's bitch

what do you guys think lol

Hmmmmm. That IS an issue then.
It isn't exactly what I meant, but I get where you're going with this.

I'm hoping NX has freemium games to attract the casuals (with deep wallets) and they can burn their money there.

The Switch probably won't be a Wii, but that's exactly what Nintendo is going for.

Autists here in the west and a shit-lot of autists and schoolkids in the east. Over there it's a group-around-and-communicate game and over here it's a game that attracts a lot of Dark Souls hipsters due to difficulty and clunky-at-times movement.

I think you need to switch your URL to reddit

Well, Ultra Street Fighter IV was also supported esport wise and it was actually a good game

Buy Nintendo Switch
Be the Nip Man's Bitch.

The Wii U already has Netflix and Youtube and other normalfag shit, I don't know what you're on about

no I'm pretty sure I needed to go to Holla Forums

So does a normal tablet you goddamn retard.

Bingo, Nintendo has to treat the Switch like a luxury, much like Apple does to their phones. They need that illusion of being an open program, while obviously, not being one.

If it's locked only to vidya, It's gonna be fucking doomed, especially if the tablet can already connect to the internet, if the plan is to make people focus on the tablet more, and they have no brows OR apps, then this thing could be in deep shit.

Considering it's first exclusive (as far as I know) will be a Zelda game that will be on the WiiU yea it'll probably bomb. Although it's hard to say. Nintendo home consoles have been getting worse since the N64, in my opinion, and their portable consoles have only gotten better, again in my opinion. So you can kinda see what they were going for, blurring the line between the two, tablets will always be behind in terms of gaming, so it's interesting to basically have a tablet that can play current top of the pile shit. I'll give it a 50% chance to succeed.

I really only see the Switch strengthening their DS and hardcore Nintendo user-base.

The Stitch doesn't do that much more than what existing combinations of Apple, Google or Microsoft products already do. It'll sell, but price will dictate market share (except maybe in Japan).

And supporting new textures on a 5 year old game really isn't that impressive. And unless new games are going to be released on the same Creation Engine as Skyrim, it's meaningless.

Currently only by 100,000. And the PS4 is closing that gap fast as even the Vita is outselling the Wii U in Japan now.

They are shockingly enough, and I pretty much agree with everything else.

Sorry for stealing your get.

are you a poorfag?

Yeah, and the Wii U is literally dead

That's how bad the PS4 is doing in Japan

Precisely. Even though they only showed games here, I assume they'll have the same media shit as last time while avoiding Microsoft's mistake of advertising it as an "entertainment center" or whatever.

I remember the remaster being bloated to hell and back as far as performance goes, and yes Bethesda's keeping the Creation Engine because either they don't know how to make anything else or they're horrified of losing the mod community that the engine provides.

Wii U was strong initially in Japan. Plus, it had a whole year head start on the PS4. Overall though, the handheld market has complete superseded the console market in Japan.

It's for the normalfags m8

That's like eating dogshit off the floor and telling a random pedestrian, "What? Can your mouth not handle the flavor?"

They don't even have to do that, they just need apps, that's it. They could have shown twitter, tumblr, general internet, etc, in the VERY FIRST PREVIEW, but they didn't, big mistake.
Nintendo is still as stupid as they were before, really hope they have something fierce up their sleeve, because people aren't going to want to cough up dough to something so limited.

That sounds erotic.

Does it even use amiibos?

you mean eating steak at a restaurant, will poorfags watch from the window

Yes, for better or worse

No, I'm saying people can afford it, but there are better things that are cheaper and have a better taste.

Steak would be PC or something, veal would be PS4, then bloody throw up would be the XB1, etc.

why
I just want an n-gage that isn't shit and has actual games

Can't argue with that. Polite sage

You're going all out eh?

Amiibos were the epitome of everything that was currently wrong with Nintendo and its fans.

i dont know what you are talking about

Switch is going to get Dissidia, calling it.

Fuck, and nintendo is too jew to use amiibo cards as a super cheap/easily storable solution. Oh, and expect smash 4 complete (with even more new dlc) for the system. Fromsoft is a nice touch, but I want a armored core styled like 3 more than a souls game.

I want to swiftly end that fat fuckers life with a sledgehammer.

I want clown and Bayonetta to get nerfed.
As fun as it is to beat them, they're annoying as fuck to beat.

Competitive Smash fags, I tell you h'wat.

Didn't know beta males came in chocolate too

Who's saying that's a bad thing we might finally get Wolf and maybe even Snake back

Who am I kidding its Konami

I would not care if they worked like installation discs for expansions, but its literally removing shit on most things, and their quality is shit. I cannot wait for people to figure out how to spoof phones with nfc to be amiibos. the only semi appropriate but still too cumbersome use was the smach tomagachi pets, and that could have easily have been a literal tomagachi like the pokewalker

Ice climbers too.

I find bayo had a strange counter pick in zelda

wait for amiibo 2.0 and watch all the drones happily rebuy the characters all over again

What…!?!?

I'm done with consoles. Call me when Nintendo becomes a dedicated PC game developer and drops hardware, finally.

Will it have Facebook integration so I can play with my friends each one on a different platform?

Do you want your balls massaged too, your majesty?

Let's hope so for nintendo's sake

If it wouldn't be too much of a bother!~

Actually you bring up something smart, will it be compat online with the psn/xbox live/steam? since sony and microsoft did confirm cross online and steam will hop on. Will nintendo be forced to make paid online or have a decent online system?

I'm not watching that

I don't even play ANY of these systems, but this sounds exciting as fuck.
Nintendo is lagging so far behind, do they not see their own potential.

It's the good shit, broski.

(Czech'd)
The price is obviously a placeholder, but holy shit that get.

You missed that? Microshit caved and said "fine, we will crossplatform with sony's online since they are beating our asses"

I thought that was a complex thing that was in the works since PS3/360, better late than never.

Man, it would be so weird, but so comfy to play Switch/PS4/Xbone/Steam with others on line, then shit talk each other hardcore

Switch has no news on online, but the other 3 will be hilarious with the consolewars.

Laundromat trips
Sneaking it into work
reserving your TV for your other shit

What are you people talking about
The only game I know that has cross platform multiplayer is Rocket League

Nope. It will probably do better than the WiiU, but that's really not hard.
The casual masses already have their systems, and most don't care enough for the Nintendo exclusives to consider buying another system. They're not going to buy the system for the third parties that they can already get on their current casualbox and one, maybe two games that they can't get.

Plus the weird controller setup is going to drive third parties away, again, or won't get enough support to be worthwhile, again. So it will just be the WiiU 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Check'em

They plan on a few multiplats, and expect anything ea and activision to be cross online.

Fuck off back to your r/smashbros circle jerk you asshat

That's a better idea, and what the fuck is r/smashbros? I tried to do 8ch.net/r/smashbros and it wouldn't work.

That's not very interesting, the only actually mildly interesting multiplayer EA has is Battlefield, Ubisoft doesn't even have one.

It's really not that cool nor exciting

Why not both rhetorical question, the lowest teirs need buffs, but do not expect them unless smash 4 is on switch

indiegogo.com/projects/morphus-x300-professsional-3d-gaming-tablet#/

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL IT WITH FIRE AND STEEL

fucking kill it with fire
Have this people ever picked up a controller

I'd expect these mistakes from those shitty games you got in the happy meals in the 90s, but now?
fucks sake man

Ever since I started watching Indiegogo Excrement, I can't get behind Flexible Funding campaigns.

user, the project just started today

Yeah I get it
That's why I'm pissed

It's like they spent two seconds coming up with the look and didn't even test it

Hell, I enjoyed the happymeal game toys for simple fun, but those buttons are as insulting as nintndo not using a dpad.

Bayonetta and Cloud are fine as where they are quit nerfing everyone this is why ppl laugh at the smash 4 community because they all want shit nerfed to hell

Just buff the lower half the cast god damn

Money talks.

That $1 is singing hymms

Coincidence I am sure.

yes you fucking retard

Nice try fanboy, but if Ninty is anything to go by, they'll get nerfed in the next smash.

That is, if they even make it to smash

Yes, I wonder where this totally original, revolutionary idea came from.

I hadn't even noticed that fucking cancerous dpad on the Switch, Jesus fucking christ

These guys had the Dpad perfected since the snes, why the fuck would they change it now?
WHY IS EVERYBODY SO RETARDED

Rolled off some OC for the console, hope it is as good as it looks.

I'm just wondering, is Jewtendo gonna pull a patent queaf and be all like "THE CONCEPT OF BEING ABLE TO REMOVE BUTTONS IS A PATENTED IDEA" even though tablets already have that shit, and it would be an invalid patent.

the video is from Oct 13 2015 though

Whats weirder, its normal on the non weird controller. The dpad on the weird controller is THE N64 C PAD

Thanks for waking my cats up, you fuck.

Make it click with the SFX, then have the guy scream.
It's good, just polish it, try to make a good intro/outro.

Then why did it /just/ start today?

Unless they had the patent before the others made theirs, they would not, their lawyers are assholes, but not thats stupid

Speaking of patents, no wheel bumpers, I was kinda hyped for wheel bumpers.

Is it worth re-uploading or just making a new one?

You only have yourself to blame

Well, yeah, this one feels incomplete, and you have like, 3 views, you're good.

Headphones make my ears sore.

I can make your cock sore, user!~

Did you miss the page of third parties partnering with the NX?

Stillbirth.

Could've been good if done right
Which it looks like it didn't

Its going to be a port of smash 4 with just extra characters or what ever like mario kart 8 and Splatoon

I don't know what that means.

You know why AMD is the "underdog?" Because they have a chink running the show who literally cuts corners at the expense of the dumb fucks who actually buy their cheaper products.

Yeah you save $100 now than if you bought the Intel instead, and then you're upgrading twice before you would have had to upgrade that Intel unit.

It better have extra polish and better characters then, and stages, music etc.

Smash should not be a hard game to make.

It's a sexual connotation

Glad this never got made

Okay, I know THAT part, I meant "how would you make it sore?" Are you going to rub it with gold bond powder, or slap it, or tie it up and stimulate it so it can't ejaculate .. what is it you're planning? You can't leave this up to imagination, because I'm too imaginative.

Many paired with the wiiu too, but most bailed. That said, the new list is more impressive but do not get hope, have pesemistic caution.

Alright, I edited some more stuff in, so hopefully that make it better, the click and SFX are lined up I am sure.

How come this didn't work with the Wii U

Because Mario wasn't a launch title and the only Zelda title was a remake?

Oh, I'm almost going to sleep, but okay, I'll bite.

I was thinking on putting a cockring on you with a, lightly pinching your balls and dipping your cock deep inside my throat, strengthening the suction from my windpipe as I force you further into my throat. I'd be massaging your balls with lotion, feeling your stomach, or maybe teasing and lightly prodding your asshole so you can be a little more stimulated, and leak tasty pre-cum that I can swallow. I'll have you force my head down for minutes until I began to gag, then you'll start thrusting into my throat!~

I'm too tired to keep going, but now I'm a little turned on.

Holy shit, that's fucking hilarious.
Should have had the video of the guy fucking the woman before it cut to the orgasm, but this IS jewtube.

I am encoding the webm for it right now, I can post it here if you want it.

I'll probably make the build-up more sadistic but not too extreme, like ball flicking as I begin aggressively deep throat you, turn you around so I can milk you as fast as I can, like a bull until you begin dry-cumming, taking in your sweaty musk, inserting a buttplug so I can force you to be erect, etc

DO IT

Predictions:
Switch will sell like hotcakes to normalfags.
Nintendo will successfully drop their pirating manchildren core audience and become known as a regular hardware vendor like Apple or Samsung.

Predictions:
Gold starts raining from the sky and I get to fuck your mum

Oh, I hope they do not pull an apple and update every year, that would be even more jew than the amiibos.

Here you go.

I won't mind Nintendo making big smartphones instead like a 6" inch phone and an couple official gamepads like one that can either fold over it or one that is just a clip type, they can make their games only work with their hardware.

I'd throw away my current phone the instant it gets announced

Predictions: 8/v/ has a meet-up and a huge gay unprotected orgy and absolutely nobody gets AIDS or poop on their dick.

They already do that though, but if you mean a shrinking timespan? Then that would awful

The punch line is non existent, yet, I find it humorous.

Many of the same who bailed on WiiU.
A different controller makes for a harder port process, and so companies are less likely to continue supporting it if the sales aren't fantastic on their first few outings.
As proven with both of Nintendo previous two systems.

Wasn't supposed to be one really, this was just another casual shitpost in the cesspool of memes

That is what I ment. Apples timespan for new devices is the worst thing in tech and they forcibly obsolete their old tech after 2 years. I kinda hope nintendo switch lasts a while, maybe it may have a module to beef it up later. Who knows?

Reminds me of the FiiO X7, except that's a music player, but god fucking damn do I love the device.

The controller, while shaped very weird, looks to have a similar button layout (4 face, start select, dpad, 2 sticks which might click, shoulder and triggers?) whichwould make it kinda the same but shaped funny, since they do not have to use the babyhand mode controller.

Well done.

You should make a nutshack edit

I think that meme has passed its course, everything about it has already been done.

Any cord info? Does it accept component out? My Tv doesn't do HDMI

True. God hand spank?

Nintendo will follow the mobile hardware upgrade cycles, while older games continue to run on newer hardware. nVidia is not going to make the current Tegra for five years straight, so that's a given.
The Switch is a phablet with exclusive games basically. Also physical game carts. Normalfags love physical.

Abandoning their "core" audience and becoming similar to Apple/Samsung/Huawei, but with Mario will save Nintendo as a company. They're basically leaving the vidya-industry and children audience behind, averting the video game crash. Pretty smart from a business PoV.

Tegra supports digital outputs only.

$999 dollars aint shit to Chad Warden

I prefer physical, but thats so I can sell it if I need to.

Normalfags prefer physical, so they can share, resell and gift them. This decision was spot on.

Thats true. Another big question on the thing, whats the local multiplayer going to look like, because the wiiu was dry. Smash was ehh, no one wanted to play nintendoland, marion 3d world was clusterfuck, mario kart was probably the only notable with 4 player grand prix.

I'm a fanboy and I don't think it will not, I think Nintendo are off their rocker with how they are trying to market this even though a handheld console hybrid seems natural and is great value if you like Nintendo games but don't want to buy 2 systems.

I'm mostly interested in the price, someone said $300, Nintendo said we'd be surprised at how cheap it is, and the hardware in it was $200 last year and everything else it is cheap as fuck, I think they can get it to $200, even if that means selling at a break even.

I mean it won't sell, it will probably undersell the WiiU.

Nintendo tries not to sell at break even. So 250 usd most likely.

No guarantee that it won't sell. It will sell, but how well? I don't know, and from seeing the footage of games being played on video won't make me buy it on day 1.
The only thing I'm interested is that if it's region locked or not.
Tbh I would actually wait a bit after the release to see if its has any interesting games coming up.

Is that why they think all gamers are dudebros and hipster cunts that live in southern California?
Or is it all but a little telling that half the ad features people going outside and doing something besides playing video games in an ad for a game console?

I'd say that's probably the best bet but they sold the WiiU at a loss.

I just want it to be cheap.

it will sell well because it's different and portable. Portable gaming has had a huge gap in the market, so much so that people still use 3DS'. Only problem with stuff like that is limited games. Also they're promising to work much harder with other companies to bring their games to the new console. It will be a success but it probably won't be worth buying if the hardware is limited to the portable device which it most likely will be. I'm more interested in the Smach Z which doubles as a controller and can can be used to broadcast games to with Steam.

kickstarter.com/projects/smachteam/smach-z-the-handheld-gaming-pc

They died in '05, it's time to move on already.

Nintendo leaves gamers behind and that's going to save them. When Nintendo pulls this off, they don't need their money anymore.
They are simply repeating what Apple did, when they dropped their nerd audience at the turn of the century after going almost bankrupt before:
This worked great for Apple and prepared the soil for the iPhone.
All other console manufacturers will copy Nintendo's approach and vidya will turn into mobile-only. PC will get all those shitty mobile-ports (minus the first party exclusives) and that's it. Say goodbye to the hardware race.

Of course it will sell well, it's a bait and Switchafter all.

anandtech.com/show/8296/the-nvidia-shield-tablet-review/7

I know Pascal is newer, on a smaller manufacturing process, and there are other ways for Nvidia to save on energy but…

What can we expect from the battery?

I'm thinking 6-7 hours of gaming.

if it actually becomes an issue there will be battery packs, but i don't think people care that much

you can't just say random shit
what does that even mean?

I want to bite squid hair. I want to feel the rubbery flesh tear under my molars.

alright

If only hardcore Nintendies want it, then that's another reason to hate Nintendo's fanbase.

holy shit

Too late, the thread was already pozzed by bronies.

no matter what, nintendo will still continue to make the best girls

Literally the Scooby of Holla Forums, rip

They better not pull that wiiu half battery scam again. Fucking Japjews.

It charges when in the dock right?
So, will any 3rd party battery pack turn on the screens "dock mode" and turn off the screen (as it tries to stream to a TV thats not there)?

it's over.

this post or any variation of it is too easy to make
you're not even sharing anything or enlightening anyone

I'll ignore your get for a second to ask: Half battery scam? What the fuck?

The best part is I live in Poland. For us here it is something like 3000$ in American standards…
It was literally only time I wanted to buy a console…

Back to cheap and fun PC gaming I guess.

3 to 4 hours at best.

Why does everybody seem to miss that this thing seems to be built with local multiplayer in mind? The marketing sets it up as "the console you can really play with your friends" neither phones or tablets, playbox41 or PC currently fill that role very well. Nintendo actually did something that adds new stuff with this, and the last time they did, the wii sold like hotcakes.

This is not the real price.

It is not, but it we will get it for something around 3000-4000 PLN because it is 1000 USD and 1PLN is 4USD.

Problem is we earn around 4 times less than average American.

It's called the SWITCH because Nintendo is going to take Sony and Microsoft out behind the shed and whoop their ass.

Ok I checked.
You earn 2-3 times more.

Originally, the Wiiu gamepad battery was HALF the size of the physical battery slot. Nintendo sold the full size battery as an extra accessory. The fact that the original battery only lasted a couple of hours made it insulting at best.

that's not what you take someone behind the shed for

Yeah but…can I plug my GC controller into it?

Hey guys?
You know why they call it the "Switch"?

Because when you see it you want to switch it off! before turning 360 degrees and walking away

It has the ports for the GC pad adapter, so sure.

When casuals already have their phablets (which killed tablet sales) why would they want this? Android/FagOS also has like a million games.

I would gladly take 3 good games from WiiU instead of million mobile games.

Fuck you. It's your fault for buying it knowingly or not. Nintendo has nothing to do with your ignorance and besides there's nothing on the box that says it's half the size. The battery sold independently is probably cut out due to size or cost of a double sized battery.

So my Gamepad has half a battery, then? If I sent it in for repairs, would my battery have been replaced?

I thought this had to do with the fact that I left my Gamepad plugged in for so long that I guess the zero point dropped like a rock and it barely lasts when unplugged

Fuck off, Nintendie. Don't you have a GameFAGs thread to defend Xenoblade Chronicles X in?

phablets didnt kill shit
lack of a need to upgrade killed tablet sales

Absolutely BURIED.

If that is the case, it better be fully compatible this time.

what

What's wrong with Xenoblade CX? Are you memespouting the latest dank memes? Nothing's wrong with the game other than some slight localization error. Nothing that would impact the immersion of the game.

Facebook, the number 1 or 2 ranked site in the world. Switch has over 1 million people tlaking about it right now, Red Dead 190k.

normalfags and hype push this industry.

So it's a tegra chip on crack. I don't expect miracles, specs-wise but it'll sell well. Since it's a portable console it'll have some weird mix of games. It might even turn out like the psp where people these days still use it. All they have to do now is advertise the shit out of it and hype it up. As for me, I have a phone. That phone has 100+ books. Why would I play games on something small when I could read?

Nigger please!

9 million views on Youtube.

300k likes to 11k dislikes.

Get yo assholes ready Holla Forums!

>>>/facebook/

Go fuck yourself E-sports has helped this industry a lot.

Yeah, kill yourself.

Earning-wise yes. Companies don't do it for free.
It has drawn investors into the vidya market.
It saved PC games from going extinct.

hey that's not bad at a-
oh
RUH-ROH
It started out preachy to normalfags, but completely tolerable, then it just took a nosedive.

Yeah kill yourself

Fuck you, turn 360 degrees and walk away will never stop being hilarious

Authoritarianfags pls go

Shitting out turds and hoping they become fads isn't going to save them. Pokemon go was relevant for what, a month?

Wrong. Sales of tablets has been declining.

Look OP it's clear Nintendo made this thing for Japan, it's dead everywhere else.

well that just makes sense, why would you need to keep buying new tablets?

If the advertising continues featuring adults like this it should do better than the Wii U. Kids don't like buying products from kids in ads because they think it's "childish" they want what adults play with instead. Something that both Sony/MS seem to understand and even Wii launch era marketing did (unintentionally) right.

Why is it the brony fanbase seeks to ponify every non pony franchise?

because they found something they like and they dont want to let go of it. now that the ball is rolling it seems they wont have to for a while, i kind of envy it.

People buy 700 euro flagship phones. I sincerely doubt the average person wants to pay for and carry around another device.

I've seen 12 year old girls with Note4s that they probably got from their mommy/daddy. I've never seen a 3ds in the wild.

I got bad news for you, niggas

nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/updated_nintendo_patent_for_modular_customisable_control_options_gives_another_spin_on_nx_reports

didnt somebody try to pull that with them over the wiimote?

You can always play it at home. It all depends at what type of games they will make. Pokemon will sell some units for sure. I will wait until it's pirated.

NOT NO TREEHOUSE
DON'T NO BUY

Why wouldn't it? Don't Nintendo handhelds usually sell well? This thing is basically the successor to 3DS, right?

10,000 hours in paint.

top heh

HA HA HA HA HA
Nice fake m8.
1. They will give informations about console in 2017. So it's not that easy to tell that console is going to come in March.
2. Price was never said.
3.Can you gib link? :>

Wii still is third best sold console in history.
Wii u had amazing games.
3DS is really popular everywhere.

Nintendo is big on skyrimjob user. Remember, The Zelda producer played it extensively and it was supposedly the inspiration for Breath of the Wild.

For me it looks more like The witcher with zelda than skyrim

MODS

Kids won't really pick it up because they're already on their ipads and phones to care about playing Mario for the billionth time. I can see normalfagcore, nintenyearolds and the mid-twenty-to-late-thirties nostalgiafags getting into it. It's hard to say whether it will fail or not, it all depends on:

1) How durable its battery life is
2) How much will they actually charge it for past release date
3) How many great or good titles they can make or port over for the console
4) How easy it is to pirate shit on it
5) How easy it is for 3rd party devs and shovelware people to make games for it

no

Pirate nintendo consoles
Peasant!

Epic games and Unity are official partners.

man is not an island you autistic faggot

no but your mom is a planet which is like an island in space

How has this beauty gone unchecked for so long?

Well shit

It's on of those things where companies say "We can't tell you /wink/", then, they release it.

I dunno dude, my parents STILL play pokemon go.

Yes, but about 50%+ of the original userbase has already left.

HAHAAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

You don't have to be an island you submissive bitch, you just have to not be skullfucked by (((government)))

Sauce? If so this automatically puts it in the Trash.