What are some good games will run on a shit laptop?

What are some good games will run on a shit laptop?

My pc was fried, and I'm stuck with this piece of shit until I can find some money

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/xanadu-next-japeng-patch-included/
vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PC
thewayoftheninja.org/n_downloads.html
swisscm.duke4.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UNDERTALE

Any game from 1999 and below as well as basic emulators. Fallout 1/2, Thief 1/2, System Shock 1/2 could keep you occupied for several weeks.

I've been playing Blood again, good shit.

Have fun

mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA

arcade/neo-geo games

Wow user! That's a fuckload of Dolphin Pu-
–I mean, PC games! Thanks!

FTL
Spelunky
ToME
Shovel Knight
La-Mulana
Cave Story
Classic Tomb Raider games (not the reboot or the rebooted reboot)
Descent 1, 2, and 3
Freespace 1 and 2
Gothic 1 and 2
Oniken
Odallus
Risk of Rain
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Terminal Velocity
TIS-100
Unreal and Unreal Tournament

Runescape

Hitman:Blood Money
The good GTA's.

Emulators.

That was my first go to result. (old school a least)

It seems uncomfortably choppy on full screen for some reason

not young enough to enjoy it

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/xanadu-next-japeng-patch-included/

Some specs would help.

Even just the year of manufacture would give some insight into what kinda shit you can run.

How do you get the mouselook to be not shit?

Keyboard and mouse or trackpad/included pointing device?

keyboard+ mouse

dogshit made in 2015

Any preferences with regards to genre?

Strategy mostly. Maybe something diablo ish

Can't go wrong with Warcraft 3.

Cant help you with diabloish.
Play Rimworld or Factorio.

M O U N T A I N B L A D E

Torchlight 2 has stupidly low system requirements I play that on a netbook with zero issues. Its better than diablo 3. Get into roguelikes, and emulate. Its not that bad brah.

Also, I have expirence with craptops, post your processor and efficency rating, graphic card (even if its integrated) and your ram. I need some help to be my most helpful, you want me to show you the way right?

I know, but I've already logged like 1000+ hours into it

Already had my fill on factorio. Rimworld looks promising though

Get into an MMO while you wait for the money to get the new PC

I'd recommend Runescape, the grind is good and long my friend

I have lived a long and fulfilling life.

Already mentioned.

I like OSRS, but its too choppy on full screen on this piece of shit

Smash Flash 2?

Is that Bill Murry?

Rogue is pretty good, even today. It's like the Tetris or Doom of RPGs.

rogue is by far the worst roguelike

Not really.

well alright

If you give some specs you might get better recommendations. What processor? Memory?

Everything in here >>>/lv/1

Xonotic, as long as it's on a laptop that's newer than a Pentium D and isn't a 2008 - 2012 Intel Atom

Shovel Knight works pretty well. I'm in exactly your situation, friend.

All the old Apogee games are on Steam, by the way, which means you can also pirate them. Monster Bash is alright, if unforgiving as fuck.

All well and good, just remember that most lappies have no keypad unless you plug in a second usb keyboard.

OP, I should just tell you to go fuck yourself with a cactus, but I'll be nice and give you a hand: anything up to the early years of the WinXP era should run well on a shitty computer.

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PC

Doom

thewayoftheninja.org/n_downloads.html

why should he shut down suggestions before hes even heard them?

Also I forgot

These recommendation threads go much smoother if you tell people what type of stuff you like.

heck, whether he likes FPS or not he should give Unreal 1 a go. Hands down one of the best shooters I've ever played

Let me check my cristal ball about that laptop specs, iIl be right back

Emulate snes and gba games.

Terraria (Minecraft in 2D with better combat. More of a game)

AntharioN (classic style western RPG- but turn based. Make a party of 4, do quests, explore)

Dungeons of Dredmore/Rogue Wizards (both rouge-likes. Rogue Wizards is much easier and has less variety. Play campaign on hard or only do gauntlet. Dredmore has more depth, but it feels slower, and certain combos of skills clearly do better than others- to the point you end up only using them)

Maybe emulators for certain old games?

I've unleashed my autism in OpenTTD. I'd imagine it runs on anything.

BMouse.exe

Seconding.

Use the Duke32 port.

Tons of old games

there is no eduke32 "port", only recreations. Not to mention BloodCM hasn't been updated in like 3 years. If you want the actual Blood experience you'll have to run it through dosbox with bmouse as a parameter to make mouselook bearable. Blame Atari for being greedy kikes and hoarding the source code of Blood despite it being deader than dead.

Gonna have to suggest giving The Battle for Wesnoth a try. Everything else I would've said has already been suggested.

Emulate PS1 games. Can't go wrong with psX 1.13. It may be old as fuck, but it will work on a potato.

You're Spaniard aren't you?

You know the other day I went to a local mom & pop electronics store and found a 4-year-old Dell Latitude E6430 for $150. I thought the specs were fairly competent for the price (8gb ram, 2.6ghz Core i5, 1GB Nvidia Integrated graphics, only really shitty thing is the small 300gb hard disk).

I brought it home and was pleasantly surprised to find that it could run many games from just a couple of years ago (and even some modern ones) without too many issues at medium/high settings, the best part is that it can actually solidly emulate the Gamecube via Dolphin, which I never expected even the highest-end laptops would be capable of doing.

The point I guess I wanna make is just because it's a cheap laptop doesn't mean it has to be shit. Step it up user and look for those deals.

swisscm.duke4.net/

You lucked out. Most laptops have Intel Graphics.

Xenonauts
Recettear:A LoliJews Tale
Patrician III
Bastard Bonds
Spiderweb Software games

Intel graphics is absolute dross. I completely avoid purchasing laptops if that's all they got and refuse to buy from any retailer that doesn't disclose all the specs, including the integrated video.

You have to be very disciplined when shopping around for laptops, because you aren't going to be able to upgrade anything in them except maybe the ram and hard drive.

Used business models like the Latitudes, HP Elitebooks or Thinkpads are pretty much always the best value-for-money you can get when buying laptops, as long as you don't need a great graphics card and aren't super concerned about weight.

Graphics cards in them aren't great but they are competent. Weight is a compromise but as long as you aren't a little manlet cuck that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

T H I N K P A D