There's a bug on the PS4 version of Battlefield 1 where the internal dynamic resolution can lower to 160x90

There's a bug on the PS4 version of Battlefield 1 where the internal dynamic resolution can lower to 160x90

POWER OF CONSOLES: 90p IS THE FUTURE

Damn the Gameboy is looking good!

thanks, this is hilarious

How else do you expect it to retain silky smoov 24fps?

Please tell me that's not an edit, I want to believe they put an eddie murphy look alike on that statue

Looks like the PS4 finally got the port of the original Doom

my years of training tells me its a fake

yooo Eddy Murphy is in BF1?

I was worried I was the only one seeing it.

ENEMY HIT +20
ENEMY HIT +40
ENEMY HIT +60
ENEMY HIT +80
ENEMY HIT +100
ENEMY HIT +120
SQUAD SPAWN ON YOU +10
SQUAD SPAWN ON YOU +20
SQUAD SPAWN ON YOU +30
SQUAD SPAWN ON YOU +40
SQUAD SPAWN ON YOU +50

They went fucking overboard with the amount of bullshit on the hud.

I'd argue they went full retard around bf3 / 4 with it, only the kill notification should be shown and that should be on delay in my opinnion so it'll leave you on your toes guessing if you got him or not.

It's not a bug it's a feature.

Good bug. I have a PS4. I bet this game costs 89$ for the standard edition. I know there is a digital 140$ version.

Battlefield Juan on the DS is looking stunning

So that's why they put blacks in a WW1 game, it's a comedy.

Why do you get points for having someone spawn near you. I don't get it.

I understand how the bug was created in the first place (probably a simple typo in the code), but how the fuck didn't the beta test team caught that before release? These shitty companies are getting lazier and lazier.

I couldn't be bothered to play anything past BC2.

big shinies with numbers make retard happy
retard join squad and be squad leader so he get more shinies

I guess this needs to be posted.

Well its much better if your squad member / leader is near/on the objective and you can spawn on him instead of spawning to the base and taking your time to get to the fight.

Bf3 was enjoyable but I might be biased because of the crossbow, it was so good at pissing off people who liked to camp in the middle of nowhere with a sniper rifle. The salt was too good.

BF3 pissed me off with the shitty desaturated blue filter graphics and the massive reduction of possibilities for winning in Rush mode (shitty level design too, overall).

2142 and BC2 will forever remain the best games of the franchise.

That shit never gets old

Once there was a weird bug for me when I was playing BF3 on my PS3
The excessive blue filter, bloom and suppression effect were disabled and my enjoyment shot up significantly
There's a really good looking game under all that fucking eye cancer
Whoever in dice was the one who introduced that should be fucking strangled

battlefield modern combat was my favourite and i had bf2 for pc still. i really miss fps games when you can shoot accurately without having to go into iron sights or stop moving completely. i mean i like realistic games, but i also like this fun style too

There was a client side mod for BF3 on PC that removed all the shit FX and EA started banning people who used it.

How hard are these gorillion post-processing filters on the GPU anyway? You'd think they'd at least tone it down for consoles

They're usually easy on the GPU and they scale really well and don't often require coordination with other code. It's thus trivial for a separate team to shit all over everyone else's work using whatever spare performance they see in testing.

any footage of it surface yet?

I still remember their bullshit excuse they used to justify it too

Just kill me now.

Considering how shit Google manages to it, this looks like the average Youtube video on an average American internet connection. I'm sure with all of those smartphones that the youngins use to watch their shitty videos, they'll have no problem playing this. I once had a go at using In-Home Streaming, and I promise you I've played games that have looked worse than that and excelled. Resolution has always been less important than framerate, and even though this is comical and a bug, if it ran at a solid framerate, I could see it being playable. Painful, but playable.

Pull the trigger, worst madoka.

I have to admit. I didn't see that twist company.

So this… is the power of the Playstation 4 Pro…

WE WUZ HITLER'S BRUDDAS-IM-ARNS AN SHET

We wuz pixels n shieeet

That just the hidden retro mode easter egg you fucking moron.

Well, it would. The point is that shitty camera lens effects shouldn't be in a game in the first place.

This isn't cuckchan.

Thats the whole fucking board

That's hilarious, what's the original movie?

A more accurate version of ww1 than battlefield

Go away.

You now realize that "Bad Company" referred to EA, and that BC2 was the last real Battlefield.

Why do console gamers make frame rate test videos? There's nothing they can do to change the fps. It's a "what you see is what you get" situation.

Gameboy was higher res than that.

even BC2 was pretty shitty, honestly. the whole "get your upgrades and play the way you want" thing really boiled down to "what are you going to take along with your magnum ammo", and half of every team was go-nowhere-do-nothing sniper wookiees who just camped on hillsides and contributed fucking nothing

2142 was the last good battlefield if you ask me, although in fairness BC2's Vietnam DLC - since it added dense jungles to piss off snipers and removed magnum ammo/other perks - was pretty goddamned good

i like it

>Not wanting to know