World of Final Fantasy [VITA] leaked: buyfags btfo again

What a lovely night to pirate the hell out of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4t4wkRiT!SyR9TsFp8nQXdRJsyALav1hmuFlr7VJ39XLlajZIbBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never paid much attention to it, but I'm down to try another game. The following download is a MaiDump.

Mega link for anybody interested:
mega.nz/#!4t4wkRiT!SyR9TsFp8nQXdRJsyALav1hmuFlr7VJ39XLlajZIbBY

Speaking of dumps, has anyone ever found a working VPK/mai of Natural Doctrine?

I don't mind chibi but everything going for chibi is too much. Game looks like is made for children to be honest and don't think it will be fun.

Has there been a banwave for piracy yet? I was going to wait a few months to see if Sony actually bothered before I risked it, faggots in the dead Vita general ignored me.

Apparently there is a chibi Xenogears in it.

logout or make a puppet account. There is no bans unless you will link trophies of a digital game from another region I think. There is no bans but watch out for virus games but you should be fine using lasts madump and vitashell.

Yes I didn't reach to this character when I played Xenogears. I stopped playing near babel tower.

I didn't expect this to go the way it does. Within the first five minutes you find out that you and your cunt sister were SMT style warlords and hipster chick Kuja mind raped you and put you in a time prison.

So how's the game play?

i think you have sex with dolls

Modified ATB thats more like Grandia's than FF's, six party members, two of each size s/m/l, can stack to act as a big single unit or unstack to act as 3 smaller ones. Has field abilities for monsters ala Raidou.

how is this different from any other Final Fantasy game?

Don't you mean every video game? Only manchildren and little kids play video games.

Faglords.

reminds me too much of shitty deviantart chibis and funko pop figures, user. Chibi can be done better than this

So.. Is it any good? I'm in the middle of playing the shit out of DQ Builders, but this was something I was interested in maybe buying

Storyline is nothing special, characters act like retards. Villain is hipster girl Kuja. Combat is actually good. No MP but you get extra AP per round if you hit weaknesses. 6 party members who can "stack" into 2 groups of three. Monster raising is by a constrained skill grid, and once monsters evolve you can freely change them between forms so they can fit in your stacks wherever. It's be better FF than most recent FF and a decent monster raising game. I just hate the character designs.

You're not wrong. No sane adult will waste his time on useless fantasies.

SE said they're targeting kids with this game and the game is having characters from different series so I assumed it won't be that good. I recently finished MH stories a game for kids and wasn't that bad.

Too bad it's fucking boring.