Anchor baby soldier assaults superior, brags on Faceberg

popularmilitary.com/army-private-knocks-nco-front-family-brags-online

SMELLY, DUMB, BEANER SCUM

REQUESTING DOX

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I the only Holla Forumsack who hates beaners more than niggers? They're completely worthless disgusting "humans".

I have never had the displeasure of living around beaners, but unlike niggers, their women at least have a (rare) chance of being attractive up until age 25 (after which they balloon).

Hahaha USA YES

incoming dishonorable discharge

They only look attractive because they're half-breeds and it's nothing to give a shit about. I really hate this argument. Same shit with kikes. They're gene stealers or fed their humanity with our gene. Look at the native purer blood amerindians and that's how they all should look had Spain kept its dick in its pants.

These guys are pogs though so I expect some basic bitch pussy unprofessional behavior. This guy would fear assaulting his NCO if he was infantry. Just on general principle of being a member of the NCO Corp they'd crush your nuts. He'd wish he got kicked out of the army.

Then again the military and government allows these shitskins to join the army so long as they fight for israel so whatever destroys the military faster at this point. It's disgusting how the military will go above and beyond to betray the nation for new recruits. Absolutely no standards.

oh boy, I can't wait to hear how he died in a training accident.

Spaniards should have brought their women with them on the voyage.

he is already out… how can we remove his benefits? this fucker doesn't deserve tax payer money any more than illegals do.

how about we just find out where he lives and repay the favor.

(checked)
Can he still be tried for the assault before a military tribunal after getting out? It would be a nice turn of events if February saw him going into a military prison rather than college.

Yes.

It happened while he was still enlisted, so isn't he vulnerable to prosecution until the statute of limitations runs out, and can have his discharge changed to dishonorable?

Anchor babbies don't just get citizenship illegally, they can join the military? I knew it was pozzed but top kek.

This is what firing squads are for.

I'm a beaner that lives in South America and I despise beaners tbh. Nigs are pretty bad as well, though.

Black people act like scavengers just taking opportunities as they come. They still do shit like this but its not as repulsive because it's usually just animalistic. Beaners hower are just smart enough to be evil and sadistic about it. I'd rather live with a few black people that won't chimp if you know how to lead them in conversations than some manlet beaner that'll cut my daughter's tounge out for looking at him wrong. It all comes down to niggers = stupidity; beaner = insecurity (from being stupid)

Pic related, the first latin (cuban) actor in America, that's what they used to look like.

Hart-Cellar saw to that.

No, not really. Latin America has always had a pseudo-caste system ranging from more-or-less pure Europeans (mostly Iberian, but with other admixture in various places) at the top to natives and niggers at the bottom, usually correlating with financial status as well. You may as well cherry-pick a sandy-haired Indian from Kashmir and claim that that's what Indians "used to look like" or cherry-pick a current photo of an old-money Spanish-German-Italian Chad from Argentina and claim that that's what latins look like today. You have everything from the Indio and Mulatto squat goblins that we're all familiar with to telenovela actresses and trophy wives who could pass as Italian or Iberian aristocrats.

I hope you guys fuck with him. Spics and beaners appear to be macho and confident, but the moment things don't go their way they turn into the whiniest pussiest crybabies. Fuck him for trying to be all clever.

t. Spic.

Sgt took it like a complacent white cuck. What military man accepts to participate in some hokey shit like this? Then takes a big fat, emotionally driven bitch slap like that. A clear shot at white in his moment of multikulti weakness.

The Cuban Indio population was almost immediately wiped out by chicken pox after coming in contact with their first Spaniard, so there doesn't exist a mestizo version of a Cuban. That's why many of them, at least the first batch that came over, look like Spaniards they're basically island Spaniards, like the Dutch that still live in the Caribbean Netherlands, but unlike the French in Haiti this small population of whites (which was actually the majority) had a chance to save themselves. Mulattos arrived later on boats, most of them (((freed))) criminals, along with other shitskin concoctions that supported the turkroach kike, Fidel, when he took over their island.

Welp time to retroactively remove citizenship from anchor babies.

Correct, they should not have it to begin with.

Except since WW2 and the commie jew liberals took over we don't actually execute people for subversion let alone treason anymore. We're the softest military out there tbh and without KBR in the combat zones feeding us hamburgers and surf and turf night we'd get steamrolled.

The only beaner I knew who did his time (3-4 years I think for citizenship) and probably deserved citizenship in this fallen empire actually was too lazy to do the work and got out not giving a shit when told to do so in Iraq. He's probably regretting it now but you can't help to see the humor that he was too lazy to get his damn citizenship.

This. And afterwards, he should have beat the ever loving shit out of the man. If another man strikes you, you absolutely must destroy them then and there. The vexation of not having done something will eat at you far more than any consequences. You also have a rare opportunity to inflict serious harm on the attacker, as your defensive move conducted in the heat moment, in which you could reasonably lose control. Train yourself to be able to go from 0-60 at the drop of a hat, do not wait for the reality of being in a fight create hesitation. By the way, most people do not press charges when you beat them up for a fight they instigated.

In this situation (I wouldn't put myself in it), after being stunned, the proper recourse would have been for the man to use his chair on the attacker.

Can someone please explain why this is a bad thing? You people understand that the military industrial complex is what is responsible for taking away all your "rights", right? Why should anyone give a fuck when one of these faggots gets a slap?

He got knocked out. Look at the way he was sitting after he got hit. The event is supposed to be a charity/goodwill thing: superiors volunteers to be targets, and in return for a good sized donation to charity, junior servicemen get to hit them with a pie. This spic took advantage of that to sucker punch his sergeant.

the spic calculated this, blacks depend on short term planning. whatever happened between them both did not warrant a slap that could cause permanent ear damage.

fuck that spic someone should either shoot him or deport his ass back to mexico.

jesus christ
what is wrong with people actually wanting this trash in the country? cognitive dissonance not even once

>>>/out/

they have to do something or every piece of shit is going to think they can be more gangsta than the military.

Are you unable to see people as individuals? If Michael Moore tells you that auto mechanics deserve to be murdered in the streets would you dawn your dragon dildo and drive to Midas? Can you please explain what you are doing here? This is an 18+ board. Go sort out your daddy issues you rambunctious little nigger.

Yes, individuals that chose to become expendable robots for the elite's global domination. These people don't deserve my respect.

Maybe the NCO just wanted to get a good education and skills. Not everyone is an urbanite with rich parents. Not everyone wants a high interest loan. There is absolutely no way that you are over the age of 18. You're going to eat so much crow when you grow up it might kill you. Seriously, get those daddy issues looked at.

SMUG_ANIME_FACE_0012312.PNG

what a pathetic response.

maybe that faggot should go read a fucking book and get a job. It shouldn't be my tax-dollars job to pay for the "education" of any moralless psychopath who is willing to sign their sole away for the benefit of Israel.
(seriously, show me a single instance of these faggots doing anything to help US citizens.)

good, that wise. But signing your life away doesn't seem like much of a better option.

I really don't understand why people blindly defend the troops .

the military is a mixed bag literally and figuratively and not in a good way, however the enlisted and CO are vastly different with most enlisted being /k/ types who would likely team up with the natsocs during shtf and the CO being mostly like commissars but not all of them

Basically striking another person in the service, especially a superior officer is a massive offence. This guy is fucked once he hits court.

You'd think murder, rape, kidnapping and torture of a handicapped white kid would all be very serious offences as well… But we've seen niggers get probation for it. He will get a little slap on the wrist and some confirmation that he did the right thing. That's how crime against whites is handled in Jewish clown world.

lolberg detected

jewish woman detected

Or, ya know, have some self respect and just kill the bloody indios instead of fucking them. That would have worked too.

Then again, by that point, the Spaniards were all muddied up with North Africa muzzie jizz, so its no wonder they couldn't help but MUH DIK their way through Mezo-America.

WHERE IS THE DOX YOU NIGGERS?

spics are the bigger problem long term. for all their faults nigs dont fuck up the demographics long term since those people love abortion like crack

Spics dont do condoms so they rapidly outbreed native whites

You stupid underaged nigger and you have no idea what you are talking about so you should stop posting. Why do we all have to suffer because you hate your dad.

Great contribution to the thread really made me think you fucking nigger

I know several beaners in the military

they literally all signed up for gibs, they will wrap themselves in an american flag and claim to be true patriots , crying about muh 911s one second, then theyll wipe their asses with the same flag

these pieces of shit need to ALL be deported, even military

Great contribution to the thread, nigger, really made me think you're a faggot.

Every day I am more sure about the future of this country.
-→ Civil War
-→ Break Up in 3 or 4 new Estates
-→ Ethnic cleansing
–→ Mandatory sterilization of any non white remaining.

I didn't know this spic or the NCO but i wished i did. Terrible fucking unit

I'm not even American and I think these subhumans deserve to be gassed. But then again, you kind of deserve this humiliation for letting them in to begin with.

ONE OFF

The beaner question, like many things, is not nearly as black and white as Holla Forums likes to pretend. The good beaner stereotype exists for a reason

also latinas

They went to a better place, don't feel bad.

Wow…

Sorry user, I didn't choose the quints they chose me

HOLY FUCK, HOW NEW ARE YOU?
>>>/out/

what the fuck are even saying

Just go to mexico if you want ugly ape people to fuck, you worthless traitor.

I thought you might be a kike, but your ESL gives you away as a spic. Go away.

you are certifiably a faggot if you find these women unattractive

but that's beside the point. All I'm saying is that a lot of beaners are cool and you cannot accurately put them in a box like you can with niggers. In case you've forgotten, they are mixed in varying degrees with whites.

Muh dik.

Muh dik what? You can look at every single one of my posts and not once did I say we should let them stay or procreate with them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We exist in an iterative system.

If you define the set of "acceptably white spics" as cherry picking 1:10000 to meet standard, that means that this same exact definition selection must be repeated for at minimum 3-5 generations in serial back-to-back sequence. If this is not done, then regression to the mean occurs. Since this is not done, what do you think happens at the next iteration? And the next? And the next?

not every latina ends up like sofia vergara. most of them become like Jeb!'s wife; a fucking hobgoblin before 30. the pic on the left looks nice and breedable now, but in 5 years she'll have enough fat to make the SJW-est landwhale look skinny by comparison.

That's a lot of big words for him. He's basically just muh diking and shitposting and hoping for exceptions for "based spics" presumably like himself.

I wouldn't have to play semantics if you would stop assuming and use your fucking head

I never said there should be an acceptable white level either, but it's stupid to pretend that being a large percentage white is meaningless. I have no strong feelings on the issue of if there should or should not be an acceptable threshold level of whiteness, but I do know for certain that beaners are not the same as other "races" due to their white blood.

Meh, just depends. Not really planning to marry one anyway.

At least I can fucking read

Maybe I spoke too soon, and you really are a yid.

such as what? I've made it pretty clear what I think.

I'm white as the fucking snow, faggot.

Post hand with timestamp. Otherwise, get fucked. There is literally no excuse.

I was never even talking about this shit, literally all I was saying is that beaners are of varying quality and then you fucking sperged about letting them in.

also
fucking idiot, you can't even do a race test right

Is this now a hand thread?

Okay faggot, did you just want to display yourself? And furthermore, you're not "white as snow". In all honesty your preoccupation with some exceptions being white enough but simultaneously being against a hard percentage, I'd wager your a spic with significant Spanish heritage, who's completely assravaged that we STILL don't want you here. Ever.

The one on the left is fat, but the other two are just okay.

They shrivel up really fast, user. You don't see any of them look like this in their forties.

So where is his facejew page?

Why man?

I have no excuse, I truly should stop. I have before, but damn if they don’t suck you back in.

Absolutely retarded
They're a large population of mongrels. While there are still pure-blooded european descendants in some countries south of the US their numbers are laughably small. Their genetics are unstable even when they breed with other spics resulting in a slurry of medical problems, more likely to suffer from paranoia, depression, addictive personalities, gynecomastia, and cardiovascular disease to name a few.
The only proper solution to them is to either wipe them out or evacuate the few remaining of actual european descent and forcing them to stay in their borders at gun point until their genetics are stable and they become some resembling a race instead of the fucked up genetic rejects they are.

This user is thinking big.
If we counted Latinos, eastern Europe, and Mediterraneans as white, the white population in the US is easily 85% even 90%.

but wait, anons. He didn't "advocate racemixing"…only finding them attractive and being okay with an unspecified number of spics with an undetermined level of white genes. Totally okay, right?
what a fucking joke. is this what passes for shilling these days?

who is that aryan goddess? No one this beautiful in my all white neighborhood

She's think my man. It's hot imho
also, I've never noticed Mexicans looking particularly bad as they age, but it's not really important to me as I wouldn't have children with one

Whatever man. They're just people. You can say what you want but I know what I know and really the white race isn't much to brag about either these days.

looks like it's a feefees blog to make a buck. not really a genuine interest in the military. it's all crimes involving military wordjew blog.

I cut cold turkey user but there is a secret to it. Buy a good quality tobacco I used Peter Stockeby, not shilling I swear and roll your own cigarettes. It's cleaner and lacks most of the shit that keeps you addicted. Maybe it depends on the individual but if you do that you might light up one day and just say fuck it. At the very least it'll be a relatively cleaner smoke and won't taste like ass.

My sides

While I am on board with you that smoking factory-rolled cigs is FUCKING HORRIBLE for you, Tobacco and nicotine are not nearly so. It's what (((they)) add to it that kills you more than smoking itself. The kikes have been trying to keep whites away from cigarettes for a long time now, which is part of the reason why there is such a huge push for it now.

I have a little background in neuroscience, so I can tell you an interesting fact about Nicotine. It is a chemical analogue of the neurochemical, acetylcholine, and the mimickry of it by nicotine in your system is what causes the 'buzz' and heightened focus. Let me tell you, it is GREAT for getting shit done without getting amped and shaky with caffeine (a chemical analogue of Adenine and Guanine, as seen in DNA). That's what smoking SHOULD be used for, instead of being a crutch. Thank god I don't have a nicotine addiction myself.

If you do use nicotine, use a pipe, a cigar, or roll your own tobacco from preferably your own source. And, I mean, I GUESS you can vape too, but it's literally impossible to do that and not look like a total fag.

I suppose if hand threads are a thing now, I'll do it. This is a picture from this morning so fuck your timestamp. You don't get off to these, do you? Hand fetish isn't a thing, right?

Oh come on, now you're not even trying anymore.

My man, that's some nigger-tier rationalization. You should save your money for other things and seek to "get shit done" without chemical aids. The only justification for smoking is maybe an occasional cigar or pipe with your fellows–the same way you'd use moderate alcohol use for socialization. .

That's exactly how I use nicotine. I wasn't implying that I get shit done, it's just good for it.

And apprehension towards 'chemical aids' is unnecessary. I am not into homeopathy or purity of body or any of that faggot newage shit. I'm going to die maybe 55 years from now, and there's nothing I can do about it, so there's no sense in going through those years with one hand tied behind my back. I will use what is available to me. You are free to not follow me in doing so, but there's nothing wrong with it, and I don't care if you call me "degenerate". The word is overused anyway.

On top of that it's not even nicotine that's addictive, unless you mean a psychological dependency.
Also
Please, are you trying to tell me my e-pipe isn't the manliest metrosexual suck machine ever made?

Okay, I won't lie, that actually looks kinda cool, I just can't justify vaping myself.

Kvetch more.

Is that all you got? A blind shot in the dark about people's interpersonal relationships? What a sad excuse of a man you must be.. Literally unable to even defend your point of view.

This fucking beaner must burn.
DOX

promoting miscegenation among whites and making excuses for the people who are invading America and outbreeding us. Fuck off. Mestizos are cancer

You sound cranky. Go for a smoke break. Maybe you'll stop derailing.

Aw, cute, he thinks that that'll work!

Nice try satan.
imagine trying to smoke it and how much more of a douche you'd look like doing so
You have to hold down the button on top while smoking it by the way.

Until somebody produces dox, I'm too retarded to do so, there's not much that can be done except maybe shit on spics some more, not like that's a bad thing, just saying.

Wait, so they couldn't even be assed to put in an air pressure sensor like all of those new ones have?

Fuck me, never mind.

MUHDICK

Let's be real honest here.

I'm saying that, there is a serial debt event. The cost of which must be yours to bear. Otherwise, by your action alone, you will account "acceptable white" with capitulation and terminal descent. Said another way, I'm not going to kill you, unless you try to make invalid first - when invalid, when that which is less - cannot be first. Generational systems must reserve the father's ashes for the temples of his sons, otherwise you the dependent will not be able to be afforded.

Your act of seeking explicit exception already has extensive negative account and actual, because others like you state that line with deliberate intent to absolve self consequence and thus pair socialized loss repeatedly to that line. Which then falls to me. To which then I, systematically, revoke your plea of forgiveness, reassign your plea as forgetfulness, to which it actually always was from the very beginning, and leave your lithified corpse impaled on 20ft spikes along the southern wall.

No forgiveness, no forgetfulness, forgetfulness is not permitted.

What did kek meme by this.
cool your tits I'm just havin a laff, that nigger outed himself already anyways

I hate both.

fuckin cuck. go drink some lighter fluid and take some of your BASED niggers with you.

Did you even read his post? I understood it, and nowhere did he imply that niggers were based. He said they were stupid and easy to manipulate, which, if you have never seen a nigger before, is 100% the truth.

Basically, shut the fuck up.

Niggers never fight fair. Never. They are the ultimate cowards even though they act super cocky

go suck your niggers dick you fucking faggot.

I live in a neighborhood plenty of latinos, and every time I mention the idea of whites wanting their country back, they got very tense.
They repeat the slogans from the Spanish TV Network, such us "this a nation of immigrants", "those are white supremacists", "they are racist".
But after detailed analysis I reached the following conclusion:
- They do not care a minimal damn about the whites
- They are only interested in the perks of a white society
- They know that keeping down the whites they will obtain more benefits from welfare.
- In the end, it is all about to leech the system and the whites.

okay? youll have to deal with le 56%ers aka latinos until we do something about the negros. we dont want to burn bridges too early.

You had to live around them to understand that?
The thing about spics is deep down they know how shit they are. They don't actually want to improve themselves as a people and actively in genestealing from whites when they can because of it. They can go on and on about "sexy latinas mang" but compare the average she-bean to the average white woman and it's obvious who is more attractive. But they'll never admit it.

Are you saying spics are an ally against niggers? They may hate each other but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be deporting them en mass and forcing out anchor babies.

Haven't you thought that the reason most redpilled women don't stay here for long is shitty attitude from losers like you?

You need to be more posit if you want to meet other redpilled women from this board.

According to facejew comments he deactivated his page.

So he sucker punched a sergeant and now is hiding after talking shit online and posting a video of himself assaulting a man.

What happened to the hardcore beaner act?

That ese is a pussy.

Try again, I don't own any niggers. Although, I am warming up to the idea of my very own fieldhand.

They're choice to stay trapped in here with us.

1. Okay, I'm not sure if you're just LARPing or maybe retarded or a mix of both, but do you really think deporting them is plausible? Do you really think Trump, the wild card that the MSM considers extreme, is going to deport them? There is almost no possibility of deportation. The BEST case scenario is that the spics with significant white heritage outbreed the negros. Hopefully to the point that negro admixture is minimal even in the 'underclass'. That's the best case scenario, and in fact I think it's the scenario that people in power have been banking on to carry America into the next century without collapsing. White people are obviously brainwashed and complacent in increasing their birth rates. It's up to us alone to increase white birthrates. Other whites clearly heading off the cliff like a herded animal. If all of us have 3 wives over the next few decades and 12 children with each wife (an unlikely scenario but nonetheless theoretically possible) then we might be able to keep a significant white population in the united states. See [pic related].

2. To state the obvious, we need to increase white birthrates, as well as birthrates of those with significant white admixture, so long as we can use them to outbreed the negros into extremely mongrelized versions that function in society. If this is successful then they wont even resemble darkies but rather [pic related.] I am NOT advocating for mixing whites with negros. You have to realize though that mixing does occur especially among the lower class / underclass. What I am saying is that we should strive to tactically control this phenomenon to whitewash the underclass.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Since we consider Italians vaguely/tolerably white despite their obvious berber/moor ancestry we should be able to create a tolerably white subrace out of latinos that basically resembles the modern Italians or Spaniards etc…

Cucks like you are the reason the slave trade occurred and the reason we are dealing with the nigger crisis in this day and age. Go to hell you colossal faggot.

CYP2A6 deficiency detected. It is not will power if you cannot fully metabolize nicotine.

I thought we had something in the works to get rid of anchor-babies. Being born in America does not make you American, both your parents must be American to inherit US citizenship. This should be the rule… but I thought at least one had to be American.

Anyone else here who wants to join the military as an officer out of love of the concept, but absolutely hates the bureaucratic kike'd mess that the CURRENT YEAR + 2 army is?

Never said it was willpower. Interesting pubmed read on the CYP2A6 gene, though. The more you know.

wow well said I guess its better to sit in your basement and masturbate to cartoons right? /s

then serve jews? yes, yes it you fucking retard
kill yourself reddit

Checked.
This is the first thing I noticed. Sarge was definitely knocked out cold and the table was the only thing holding him up. The stupid fucking manlet enchilada thinks it is intimidating to children and other fully grown men because it sucker punched a defenseless person doing something good for charity. This shows how heartless spics can be and is nigger-tier thinking. Most spics are right there alongside average niggers if you ask me. If this is what white American men have to eat, sleep, breathe, live, and fight next to in the military, I feel utterly sorry for them, because when push comes to shove and shit hits the fan in a combat scenario, you can bet your white altruistic ass that the cheesy gordita crunch next to you will sacrifice you to save its own ass in a Guadalajaran heartbeat.

No no you're right. It's much better to allow racemixing with "mostly white" beaners, which are

okay give me a call when actually achieve the shit you're saying and do something

its the jews with everything huh…

Please baph, ==DOX== are required for justice.

(1)
Top jej. Jajajaja. Nice bait, jumping bean. You know the deal. Tits with timestamp or GTFO. Actually, nevermind, just GTFO, you race-mixing scum. You are a disgrace.

Checked
No vatos locos up in the military, holmes.

only reason why spics outbreed whites is because the jews have screwed over whites using the tax system. literally these fucking kikes pick pocket in the form of taxes and give endless handouts to spics. I hope all jews and spics niggers etc die

White race threat level priority:
1. Jews
2. Spics
3. Chinese
4. Niggers

Jews are obviously the highest threat. Spics are dangerous because of the reasons you explained AND have a ridiculously high birthrate. Chinese are the next threat because of their numbers if they ever achieve any sort of force projection and competent military, plus they are colonizing US by buying up property/companies. Niggers are last because they are too stupid to do anything. Remove the Jews controlling them and they have no direction. Not to mention their birthrate is relatively stagnant.

He correctly pointed out that a lot of people in the military are there because they want to escape the opportunity-less shit lives they'd otherwise have and all you could say was "lol muh shekels he should just read a book!" as if that was an actual response. No shit nobody's going to take you seriously here.

Oy vey, I guess we know what we will do then, fellow goy! Enlisting for my duty to Israel right now!
kill yourself for wasting those hitler dubs

mate pls

Do us a favor and make an appointment with an optometrist, yeah?

Kill yourself

I see no problem here

They are annoying, entitled creatures that claim to work for cheap, but really charge as much as Americans and usually do a crappy job.

That said, at least they do some work. And they have some decent food. Name a decent food that’s come out of Africa. Bat shit on a leaf?

Plus there are actually a lot of “white” Mexicans - which seem just below Eastern European tier creatures. Still entitled, still annoying, but not quite as enunciated and poor.

Individuals who are the footsoldiers of ZOG, enforcing white genocide around the globe. Fuck em

This was a big advantage of being in the Navy. Shit like this, some spic getting slap happy with a Chief… the repercussions were unavoidable when you live and work within 150 ft of the people who (if they chose) could make your life miserable.

What food? It was created due to Europeans.

I think the problem is mostly that the spic was even there.

Hardly. Everytime they rent or buy a storefront to "make an honest living" it looks like rundown shit within 3-5 years. Not to mention a large portion of them launder money for the cartels. Or are cartel fronts to begin with.
Less than 10% of mexico is white and that includes (((white))) communities.
Shitty often overseasoned corruption of European dishes don't count. Not to mention, visually, mexican food just various shades of brown on a plate.
Anything cooked up by the Boers.

That is pretty disrespectful and he is lucky that he didn't kill him otherwise it would mean death or life in prison for him.

just get the fuck out

Don't call yourself redpilled if you racemix.

So he hit a negro?

It's very unlikely that's anything but a shitpost.

D&C

>(((soldiers)))
sage all zionist threads

An anchor baby Mexican, being paid to serve, instead served a sucker punch, at a charity event.

If they D&C, they still keep D&C.
If they get all the gibs, they still keep sucker punching.
If the all go home, they'll still scream for fantasies of justice.
If they get all the ZOG positions, they'll won't stop.

I think he meant his kid is nigga.

youre doing nothing with your life. kill yourself. you dont deserve to be white.

One drop rule, faggot. All shitskins must die. And it doesn't matter what their women look like, those bitches are almost as unfaithful as any nigger bitch.

Well, satan. Vaping is actually a better option than smoking. With smoking you suck in all the smoke particulate and clog your alveoli by sticking to the surfactant that coats them. With vaping you inhale only steam and essential oils (the healing part of plants), something that used to be done a lot in the old days by boiling water, placing it in a bowl, adding the herbs, bending over the bowl with a cloth draped over your head down to the bowl to contain the steam, and then you'd just inhale the oil enriched steam. Still an effective way to alleviate chest congestion.

why is my country, (((Greece))), so Jew'd and Arab'd?
Perhaps the most Eastern country on Europe.

Thats civilian court. This shit, is military court. Thats like a different game entirely.

OK PARDON MY CRUISE CONTROL

IF A PIE IN THE FACE HIDING A SLAP IS NO BIG DEAL THEN WHY NO DO THE SAME TO THE PIEMAN? ONCE LOCATED PEOPLE CAN JUST GIVE HIM A PIE IN THE FACE TO THANK HIM OR HIS SERVICE.
"whoa bro, why so upset, it is just a pie to the face. What are you, some kind of civilian pussy?"

also what was the mos of people oin volved? was it a pog grab ass gone too far?

MUH FEMALE PR

Proximity.

kike

This is unpopular even here but true. Why don't Spaniards and Germanic/Nordic look alike? Muslim rape. Some on Holla Forums might be sensitive to it but there is no reason to be, we are about hard redpills. Our ancestors knew better, and howled with fury when laws that were meant to restrict us immigration to NORTHWESTERN Europeans only were undone.

Lol I grew up in a house hold were we were taught that exact same sentiment and let me tell you justified fury is AMAZING if you know how to control it

BASED SHIT SKINS AM I RIGHT MY NIGGER!?

That's why they act cocky user, inside they are cowardly and plagued with inferiority.

Your analysis is correct. Continue on your path young user.

Just watch out for dry lungs. Vaped (heated) air is notoriously low humidity which irritates lungs. Get a vape that runs through a bong.or better yet stop being a degenerate
STILL WAITING ON DOX

big spic tits sure, but those faces are 100% makeup sorcery

I wonder if there's some connection between European or proto-European groups and using caste systems to herd other races. The same thing took place in India, where the Aryans had to forcibly stratify society so they could just barely coexist with the Dravidians.

Whats fucked up is that the founders, while recognising the loss of spanish and Italian dna to Muslims, somehow counted the irish among them, despite being infinitely more pure than the non-nordic west european mixed breeds (who are of asian influence).
The british propaganda against the irish whom they hated for literally no reason but "they wont cuck to us" was so powerful even those who rebelled against the crown believed it.

Side note, i think the jews were in on it, especially since after they failed to rule ireland by force, suddenly rabbis showed up in irish politics. Its worth noting additionally that the irish are a once seafaring people called "the tribe of dan/u", and in jewish myth "the tribe of dan", a seafaring people, will one day be ordered by god to absolutely fuck up the jews.

You answered your own question dumbass.

With a bullet

Men afraid of losing their GI Bill and/or pension

Latinas are only attractive because of their spanish admixture

Look at dark Chileans and tell me they're sexy

Someone is salty

Only in the United States.

Ever notice everything spics do is sneaky? This fucking beaner takes a fun unit game and decides to turn it into an opportunity to do something he'd otherwise be too scared to do.

Beaners are nothing by opportunistic, sneaking roaches.

Literally who cares?

get in , get the training and leave

….
REEEEEEE

you can always spot a stormcuck by the utter hypocrisy in their posts. im all for being racist, but come on now. no need to be a retard about it

pic related:its you:)

i doubt anyone on this board is immune to falling in love. what is being redpilled anymore? has the meme changed from being skeptical to just being "le pure aryan" meme. you ethnocucks need to really think through your philosophy more

last half meant for>>11035781
phucking phoneposting

Ok stefan molyneux, your right. Me saying that these people are moral-less faggots because they are willing to fuck over the US populous for their own selfish gains, doesn't have any legitimacy.
I love how you fucking boot-lickers will literally defend the people who are going to fuck you over.
God help you.

White nirvana is understanding that this applies to all non-whites seeking refuge in white countries that they, by their very actions, acknowledge their people could not create. Thus the pathological altruism of many contemporary whites feeds this parasitic impulse with perverse glee.

This is a National Socialist board concerned with white genocide, you dont have to go back to cuckchan but you cant stay here.

Man, those trips do not lie. Where the fuck are the dox? This bean needs to be wrapped up into a tortilla already.

If this is supposed to be anti-Trump done by GameofThrones fags, it's terrible. He's shown to be successful and correct in every instance.

It is so easy to spot the anti American kikes in these threads.

Don't ruin the music of my childhood with niggers.

I think its supposed to be anti-trump but it just makes great meme material

I know somebody who used to harvest tobacco, with bare hands. She detailed how hands would get hurt and ravaged by the plant's poisonous "healing" fluids. Be safe, user.

t. e-cig user

STILL WAITING ON DOX YOU FAGGOTS

Blacks came over to the U. S. on Jewish slave ships over a century ago, and they are rightful citizens. I think that in the coming ethnostate, Blacks should have a place, maybe a territory in the sun belt from Alabama to Louisiana.
Before the Civil Rights Act, most Black families stayed together and most Blacks were born in marriage and had a father.
Remember, Adolf Hitler shook hands with Jesse Owens, and muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Ali was against race-mixing.
Certainly, the nigs have much lower IQ, but if they are managed properly, then a country with 15% or so can survive, especially if they're spread out from the cities and separated from the White population.

Spics, on the other hand, HAVE TO GO BACK.
So many reasons for this, including breeding habits, crime habits, but most of all the fact that most of them aren't even legally here and have NO RIGHT to be here in the first place.

This. I once found a spic girl's ID on the ground at college and set her an e-mail, hoping to meet her and give it to her. When I saw her, she looked very different in person (went from a 7 or 8 to a 3) than in her ID photo. Big surprise.
Spics are literally worse than niggers, because niggers don't want to racemix generally.

First day on the job?

The only niggers who get to stay are the ones who are already cremated, the rest get shipped back to africa living, dead, or otherwise.

Why waste resources shipping them? They've mooched off our land and now it's time for them to give back. Ever heard of bone meal, blood meal, or black fly composting? They can finally make themselves useful for once by replenishing the soil.

Once you pass a certain point you look at people very differently. They are no longer beings of equal value worthy of kindness or compassion. They are shown as what they really are, weak, dishonorable, stupid, violent parasites. They should be considered resources, nothing more. They don't even deserve the distinction of being called human.

Because I'm not too keen to taint my food with niggerflesh. If they're going to rot en mass some place, I'd rather it be far and away from where I'm going to be growing my food.

I'm not sure that packing them to bursting into shipping containers along with the dead and dying kin really counts as compassion, but as you say they're just numbers on a ledger and I'd like to be rid of them as expeditiously as possible. And I really, really, don't want to shit where I eat. If you're dead set up on doing exactly that, I suppose we could schedule flights so you could pop over there and eat to your heart's content, though.

Ever heard of HIV, ebola, ghnonorhea, MRSA, Ecoli etc ?
You know that half the niggers have herpes. You want that shit in your food ?

don't post again until you've read 200 books

Spics are a worse problem than niggers, faggot. They, and you, need to be killed.

Friendly reminder that American military personnel are literally subhuman.

You are wrong there is no comparison, I live In LA literally surrounded by 1st generation third world mexicans and there is no comparison to living in a black neighborhood. They are literally better then blacks straight out of a third world country and improve with each generation, unless they fall for black culture.

Most of their apartments are spotless clean and they have not robbed me, I dropped over two thousand in signed checks on the street and they networked to find me, mainly an illegal grandmother.

There is absolutely no comparison.

At least smoke something other than american spirits. Get your tobacco from leaf only and smoke a pipe if additives are what you are worried about.

And they still have to go back.

Bumping for dox.