R.I.P. Pooland: Poland appoints ex-banker with Jewish roots as PM

Jewish Telegraphic Agency

News Brief

Poland appoints ex-banker with Jewish roots as prime minister

December 8, 2017 10:12 am

(JTA) — A politician with Jewish roots who said that both of his aunts were rescued by non-Jews during the Holocaust was appointed the country’s prime minister amid a Cabinet reshuffle.

Finance Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, a former bank chairman in the Santander Group, was tapped Thursday to take charge of the Polish government as it gears up for parliamentary elections in 2019, the ruling Law and Justice party announced. He succeeds Beata Maria Szydło, also of the right-wing party, who has served in the post since 2015.

Morawiecki, 49, who was not even a member of Law and Justice two years ago, joined the government as minister for economic development in 2015 before adding the post of finance minister last year.

His Jewish roots were known in Poland. Morawiecki spoke about it in some detail earlier this year at a ceremony at the Warsaw Zoo honoring a former zoo director and his wife, Jan and Antonina Żabiński, who saved hundreds of Jews there, and other rescuers.

“Always at such ceremonies I begin reflecting on my family’s own story,” Morawiecki said. “My aunt Irena was a Jew, she survived the war and as a child of 10. Until she was 16, she stayed with a Polish family who rescued her” with help from a few dozen other non-Jewish Poles who risked their lives to hide her, he said.

Another aunt, named Roma, now lives in Israel, he said. She survived the Holocaust because she escaped eastward, Morawiecki said, presumably to Russian-held territories, while the rest of her family died.

Morawiecki later said at least one of the aunts was a blood relation, according to Jonny Daniels, founder of From the Depths, the commemoration group that organized the zoo ceremony. Roma’s relative were murdered by “Nazis or communists,” Daniels said.

Unlike the Nazis, communist fighters during the 1940s did not search systematically for Jews to kill them.

In Eastern and Central Europe, where many people have bitter memories of Russian domination, nationalist politician often make equations between Nazism and communism.

Morawiecki said that none of the people who helped Irena had been recognized as Righteous Among the Nations – a title that Israel bestows on non-Jews who risked their lives to save Jews during the Holocaust. Poland in reality had “10 times” the number of Righteous recognized, which Morawiecki said was 7,000 but in reality is 6,706.

jta.org/2017/12/08/news-opinion/world/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister

He also boasts about muh gorrilion

oko.press/morawiecki-przyznaje-ze-zydowskie-korzenie-domagajac-sie-drzewka-yad-vashem-dla-calego-polskiego-narodu-zaklamuje-prawde-o-holocauscie/

It was good while it lasted, but it looks like the Nationalist movement in Poland is doomed.

R.I.P. Poland

>Poland's new prime minister is a jew and was appointed because the previous PM was too uncomfortable for (((them))).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152863691/#152863691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152863691/#152874952

Am Poland Chai!!! - New PM is part-Jewish
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?229919-Am-Poland-Chai!!!-New-PM-is-part-Jewish

thenews.pl/1/2/Artykul/338768,Finance-Minister-Morawiecki-proposed-as-Poland’s-new-PM

See Also: Butthurt Poland seeks to ban Ukrainians with 'anti-Polish views'
8ch.net/pol/res/10844988.html#10844988

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agata_Kornhauser-Duda
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?229919-Am-Poland-Chai!!!-New-PM-is-part-Jewish&p=4841412&viewfull=1#post4841412
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-putin/putin-orders-russian-forces-to-start-pulling-out-of-syria-idUSKBN1E50X1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's hoping 2018 brings us some high-profile assassinations.

Slavs always get buttfurious when we don't side with slavs against our German brothers so I would say it's really Poland and other slavs who don't know what nationalism means.

kys )
Reported sharegoying

Thanks for outing your other stupid thread you piece of shit retard

How do you feel about being outed in your first three replies you dumb fucking idiot?

Suicide

>His wife is 1/4 Jewish: >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agata_Kornhauser-Duda
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?229919-Am-Poland-Chai!!!-New-PM-is-part-Jewish&p=4841412&viewfull=1#post4841412

How do you feel about not being able to read IDs?

How much power does the Polish PM hold? Can he do any real damage alone?

Obviously there are no good kikes, so this appointment can only be bad for Poland. But the OP's defeatism about Poland being doomed is tripping my shill sense.

kill yourself

SUICIDE

Mexico of Europe strikes again
you can bareback a pole girl for less than 200 zloty remember

Why a reshuffle and why would a nationalist elect a banker?
Well atleast Hungary remains.

While blind loyalty to Polish nationalism is illogical, so too is declairing the death of Poland just because a traitor is leading them. After all, if having Jews hold positions of power means that a country is doomed, we are all doomed. Which is not true at all. Things are looking up in fact.

Triggered Poles should devote their time not to blindly attacking anons on an anonymous image board, but instead devote your time to fixing your country and awakening Polish nationalism. And I'm not talking about petty nationalism. I am talking about embracing our shared identity as Europeans fighting as brothers against an insane enemy bent on our extermination.
And I doubt I need to remind anyone that the Kikes want to turn Slav against German, Anglo-Saxon against Frenchman, Italian against Swede, and colonies against fatherland. Anyone advocating brother wars is no brother.

Slavs have cute accents, but I dislike their hair and facial features. Celtic and Nordic look best, sadly they are terrible now.

as Anglo-Celtic masterrace nothing makes me hard as diamonds as virgin 16 yo red haired green eyed pussy
where every membranous tissue they show is as pink as tulips

that's not anglo tho

How's the weather in Jerusalem?

As Anglo-Celt i must mix my genes with dwindling pure Celtic supply tbh
I feel compelled by my genetics to
ANGLO
whats left of the celts of which im descended from

I advise legit Anons not to post in this thread and watch inevitable shill sockpuppeting

Is this called shilling nowadays?
The best money can buy?
Sad.

We're getting hit by something. I can't tell if it's low-effort retards, paid third world retards, or a broken bot. But a bunch of this shit just popped up all over the board at once.

consider it an exercise for plebbitors to be able to tell true user-kun's from the finest agents ZOG can muster really

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Cabinet reshuffle))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Are there any poles here who can tell how often this happens.
Is it every few months they reshuffle the PM away who was the only thing protecting your country from being destroyed by jews?

Anglo means from Denmark, but you wouldn't know that.
Look up vikings, red and blonde hair as well as light brown.

M8 we both know, growing up in the UK, no girls are virgins at that age, excluding the obese.
Also haven't we got the American 18 system now? Not that it matters, I don't talk to people anymore and don't feel any connection. Everything is alien here if you're right wing conservative. (The idea, not the party who are labour with austerity, why are our politics so shit? Unless you're from NI, I'm not familiar with your politicians)

Slavs just look different facially, have thinner hair and yellowish skin. But as a bonus, I have never seen an obese Slav. Nothing worse than seeing a face that would look cute, if it weren't attached to a whale.
Oh and Irish chicks have beautiful accents, RoI and NI. Scotland and Wales sound terrible, and English is mostly terrible, by far England is the worst part of the U.K.

no lad still 16
I doubt you're Anglo tbh
probably one of the swarthy hordes that benjamin franklin bloke was so keen on liquidating
because MI5 infiltrates and destroys all nationalist parties in the UK because the jew fears the wrath of the awakened saxon
As Anglo-Celt it is my duty, nay my birthright to
ANGLO
my taig cousins wherever they may be

Please mod I reported this thread for retardation, but don't anchor it.

I baked myself some kettlecorn and am ready to watch the fail shillshitshow

Ok so we have x is not white.
Yawn
Next?

Please tell me you didn't come to this horrible burning failure of a shill thread with only one strategy.
X is not white.
Please tell me you didn't prepare better. I want to have faith in you.

I respect my adversaries. You are making this very difficult for me

op is a huge faggot
he doesnt understand that we are controlling the jew and szydlo is still the vice pm.
PiS simply wants to concentrate on economy now, and who is better for economy than a kike if used correctly

*You prepared
I want to have faith.
Do not make me lose faith in you!

next is some dnc shitflinging about britkikes and jerrycucks
after that is probably a continued degeneration into WW2 shitflinging of who jewed who
anyone who knows better should revel in the banter tbh
nothing pisses off the kike shills more than having a laugh at their expense

PiS is in charge. The PM just happened to align with them. Also it has been 2 years since the elections, so their plans where I believe to change to economy now.
The same forces protecting us are still present.

This Kek
Bump for shillgoy to make a retard out of themselves!

DON'T ANCHOR THIS MODS

X is not white
hahaha we really showed those pol nazis chaim

What does India have to do with all this?

Bu-but Holla Forums said slavs are the saviors of the hWhite race?!

#Mourn4Polant

without the EU poland loses their gibs
they can't survive on Anglo blood alone you know

I find it amazing how many jews had relatives that were 'rescued' during the holocaust…so many tell the same story of their rescue, it is almost like the holocaust never happened.

If its not Blonde its black.
If its tan without sunlight its not white.
Beady eyes are never white.

The only way to kick out kikes infiltrators is to have blondes only in position of power. That goes for whites and slavs alike.

Some things never change.

… Like the Poles being bait for Western European Jews and their shabbos to start wars with.

FUGGIN BAZ'D BOLAND!

Any threads about Putin getting the fuck out of Syria after Netanyahu was emboldened by Trump?

Nah, plenty of blonde Jews at this point m8, and it aint hard to dye your hair.

Any proofs?

Yeah just search engine: Putin pulling out of Syria.

It's all over the MSM.

Literally all increased crime rates and organized crime comes with darker features. I will trust any blonde slav over any dark hair/dark eyed person.
Blondes should only bread with other blonde people. It the only way to stop back door infiltration and pollution of the race.

why not defend him like trumps cabinet?

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-putin/putin-orders-russian-forces-to-start-pulling-out-of-syria-idUSKBN1E50X1
The key word here being "partial" pull-out.

The Russians are never going to really leave Syria entirely. The Risk board is still being set up, and they need all the territories they can get.

Probably because Holla Forums thinks that Drumpf's Jews are there to be used, abused, and betrayed by Der Fuhrer, whereas Morawiecki's an ebul banker who's just following orders from higher up on the totem pole.

They're wrong on both counts, of course, but that's a topic for a different thread.

fuck off rachposter

Lurk for two years before posting, newhetero.

Sage for off-topic circlejerk. Say something meaningful or GTFO.

are you angry you arent getting (You)s :^)

Keep crying, manpig, my popcorn's not evenly salted yet.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Putin isn't going to risk a war with Israel. It was all fun and games when king nigger was bickering with Netanyahu and Putin could sell the intervention as a fight against America/ ISIS. His Russian support base loves that throwback Cold War/soviet shit. Once really bad PR was possible with mass killing kikes, Putin "real politicked" the fuck out of there. Make a thread about it.

wtf I hate Poland now

I'm truely glad we're faced by such incompetent adversaries.
It will make slaughtering you that much sweeter. Natural selection

You have no idea of what is going to happen to those you hold most dear soon

You should have ended your insanity. You didn't now your death is not enough.now you will watch those closest to you murdered vefore.your eyes.
You should have left us playing vidyogames

Do you in any capacity feel in control?

Looks like the Kike crackdown on Poland is really beginning

Kill yourself you stupid kike autist

>(((Mexico of Europe))) strikes again
>Dream is to Re-Christianize the (((EU)))

the absolute state of christcucks

Is GIBSMEDAT DINDU LAND really so retarded?

Couldn't contain your kvetching?

What the hell are you on about? OP just shared news that a jew is the prime minister of Poland now, crucial news.

OP is a fagg. Where is the sorce of his jewish roots?

Yep. We are not your friends, intact, once the Poles realize what the jews did for Poland, we will choose them over you and strike the killing blow into Germany once and for all. WW2 was a war over assimilation, the Germans considered us Germanics and wanted us to convert, whereas the jews thought of us as the lost tribe of Israel, and wanted us to remain. We picked the jews , and we will do it again, everyone else is simply background noise and hypemen between what is jewery vs germanism.

Fuck, sorry OP I didn't notice link. That's disturbing didin't know about it.

How is this disturbing? The theory that our entire cabinet was housed by jews was so popular it ended up on national TV (the interviewer being partially jewish himself), its nothing new. Are you aware of the Columbus was a jew theory? What about the Columbus was descendant of Polish royality theory? What if I told you, both of those are correct, we ARE the jews. Moreover, a nihilistic Polish agent Nietzsche, who too proclaims Polish royality ancestry, promoted nihilism and self destruction to those drunk on German idealism, is that not "jewish"? We ARE the jews, get a clue, Polish (king) jews rule the world and our agents are everywhere.

Vid in question.
We only ever hated the jews to kiss up to the West, but seeing how incompetent and utterly pathetic you are, your words mean nothing to us, we don't have to prove anything. Tick tock goyim.

I'm curious, what is the point of this thread again?

hahahahah go back to the UAE mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker

Baby, did you forget to take your meds

In the end whatever Morawiecki says matters shit, however it matters what he does. There are some minor reshuffling in the whole system and in its smaller parts, but PiS comes out of it better anyway.

Communism?

Wow you opened my eyes Shlomo …

Pls explain, I'd have figured that it'd be Frog against Spaghetti instead. Hell even Kraut against Spaghetti of you'd wanna bring up Rome which would be pointless anyway considering the Lombard dynasty

No.

THIS

German (((whorehouses))) are full of Polish whores.

The fact is: Polish women are whores and Poland A.K.A. GIBSMEDAT DINDU LAND is a meme country.

Godspeed Poland, if shills are that mad, it must be something right.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

top zozzle.

Reminder that Pooland has no reason to exist.
Pooland is a rogue state built on stolen German clay from WW1&2. Not to mention the bones of those butchered by these subhumans before during and after the wars.
Anti-German hate speech goes back to 1849.

>BASED
>POLAND

sage obvious d&c kikery

>muh based poland

GIBSMEDAT DINDU LAND

Man, being (((you))) is one of the shittiest life.

Holy shit! I'll take that back, it's actually entertaining of being you, Spermakov. By becoming the laughing stock in the entire world. Everything that you post is pure laughter, from text to images.

Every single one of these threads over the last two months have been unabated failures.

Okay, Gibsmedat Dindu! Whatever you say, Gibsmedat Dindu!

he said anglo-celtic. the term means people of mixed English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish heritage.

you can tell a thread is made by faggot shills when no one has any interest but it keeps getting bumped over and over again

How about him resorting to talking to himself and replying to everyone else just to keep his thread on page 1.
The funny part is that he lacks self-awareness and still believes that someone might take his bait of shitposting on Holla Forums
He's been a failure and will continue to be a failure.

Okay, Gibsmedat Dindus!
Whatever you say, Gibsmedat Dindus!

How many rapefugees do you think this kike will accept into Poland this year? I'm guessing it's going to be in the millions. Merkle is already rubbing her hands together.

The kikes in the EU working overtime to subvert the main opponent in their struggle to import shitskins.
It's fascinating how they do de facto coup d'etats in 1st world countries and no one gives a shit.

He gives off a Merkel/Kurz vibe that got in power in Austria.

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

ACRE

HI ACRE
people want to fight globalism but they don't want to fight the global party

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahaha

wow, (((you))) really made me think.

True words. We need to work together.

GTF Outta Here

Like (((their))) government wasn't already in place faggot.

(((They))) have infiltrated Polish government starting from 1935. (((Edward Rydz-Śmigły))) who was analogical whore to (((Churchill))) and ERŚ was appointed leader of Poland in 1935 after Pilsudski died. (((Smigły ))) later provoked Hitler for war. Pilsudski made 10 year non-agression pacts with Russia and Germany but oh fucking well.

Anyway, here is a more or less 100 years (((timeline))).

1935-1941 - (((Edward Rydz-Śmigły))) basically here it goes to shit.
1945-1947/8 - Władysław Gomułka married to was married to Zofia Gomułkowa whose real name is (((Liwa Szoken)))
1947/8-1952 - Bolesław Bierut, real name (((Bolesław Rotenschwanz))). Leader of (((PZPR))) party which ruled Poland for the next half a century.
1952-1965 - Aleksander Zawadzki leader of (((PZPR))) party, he was jailed in between wars for (((communist))) activity when Polish government had a 15 year chance to rule. Second guy in a party was (((Jerzy Finkelstein))) among others, hiding behind the name of Jerzy Albrecht. I guess at this point kikes did the usual, and placed goys as a face of movement to later refuse any participation, although nothing has changed. Poland was still (((occupied))) by the same cunts who used us to start a war with (((England))) and later to betray us again after WWII by giving Poland away to (((USRR))).
1965-1969 - Leader of (((PZPR))) was Edward Ochab, dunno much about him but nothing has changed but the face.
1969-1972 - Leader of (((PZPR))) was Marian Spychalski, dunno much about him either, nothing has changed anyway.
1972-1985 - President was (((Henryk Jabłoński))) while his real name is (((Henryk Apfelbaum)))
1985-1990 - The leader of the Council of the State of Poland was, later he was a president of Wojciech Jaruzelski was a leader (((communist), killer, (((Russian))) agent.
>’end’ of (((communism)))
1990-1995 - President of Poland is (((Lech Wałęsa))) real name ((((Lejba Kohne)))
1995-2005 - President of Poland is (((Aleksander Kwaśniewski))) real name is (((Izaak Stolzman)))
2005-2010 - President of Poland is (((Lech Kaczyński))) while his real name is (((Lech Kalkstein)))
2010-2015 - President of Poland is Bronisław Komorowski, cunt, not sure about his ancestry yet, but he was a puppet of (((EU))) and Russia. Closely tied to (((Platforma Obywatelska))) of which leader was Donald Tusk, no 1 hated cunt in Poland. Nothing changed for better, he was intelligent double or triple agent of WSI (Wojskowe Słuzby Informacyjne) playing idiot Polish guy by day.
2015-now - Andrzej Duda is married to (((Agata Kornhauser-Duda))) which is Jewish.
Real leader of Poland who calls the shots for Andrzej Duda is Jarosław Kaczyński, leader of Law and Justice party whose real name is ((((Jarosław Kalkstein))), brother of Lech.

Some other important kikes to remember:
> Gronkiewicz-Waltz real name (((Hajka Grundbaum))) the president of Warsaw (she is currently under investigation of stealing properties in capital city oh vey).
> Janusz Korwin-Mikke (EU deputy, he is loud, reprehensible in worldview, crazy, not acceptable and not useful). Real name is (((Ozjasz Goldberg))).
> Leszek Balcerowicz - real name (((Aaron Bucholtz))). Known for implementing (((economic plan))) for transformation from (((communism))) to freedom in 1990s in Poland.

And this is just the tip of the ice(((berg))). Lack of national government is the reason for Poland being in this shit, but national movements are growing, we will regain control once more.

Why's Polan so jewed?

Because kikes killed 22 000 of our nationalists in Katyń. Kikes made 15% of our nation after the war. You know how subversive they can get around the world, Poland is not an exception. But we are growing stronger and stronger. Give us a decade.

How Jewish is he according to the racial laws of The Third Reich?

I attached different pictures so you can pick which one you like most and save it, or keep all of them, the more the merrier.

get a load of this christ faggot.

christcucks are autists by default.

Meant for: