Clearly this needs to be sticky

Clearly this needs to be sticky

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/12/12/president-donald-j-trump-will-make-american-military-great-again

President Donald J. Trump will Make the American Military Great Again

ⓗⓣⓣⓟⓢ:⊘⊘ⓦⓔⓑ⨀ⓐⓡⓒⓗⓘⓥⓔ⨀ⓞⓡⓖ⊘ⓦⓔⓑ⊘②0①⑦①②①②②①⑤⑨⑤②⊘ⓗⓣⓣⓟⓢ:⊘⊘ⓦⓦⓦ⨀ⓦⓗⓘⓣⓔⓗⓞⓤⓢⓔ⨀ⓖⓞⓥ⊘ⓣⓗⓔ⊖ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓢ⊖ⓞⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ⊘②0①⑦⊘①②⊘①②⊘ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓘⓓⓔⓝⓣ⊖ⓓⓞⓝⓐⓛⓓ⊖ⓙ⊖ⓣⓡⓤⓜⓟ⊖ⓦⓘⓛⓛ⊖ⓜⓐⓚⓔ⊖ⓐⓜⓔⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝ⊖ⓜⓘⓛⓘⓣⓐⓡⓨ⊖ⓖⓡⓔⓐⓣ⊖ⓐⓖⓐⓘⓝ

PRAISE KEK

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/On-broken-wings-deep-six-lyrics
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/sr-72-how-the-mad-scientists-skunk-works-are-building-mach-6-22531
taskandpurpose.com/sr-71-blackbird-successor-demonstrator/
popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/news/a28420/hypersonic-sr-72-demonstrator-reportedly-spotted-at-skunk-works/
theaviationist.com/2017/11/16/russia-unveils-new-tu-160m2-strategic-super-bomber-update/
archive.is/M3ntU
airforce-technology.com/projects/tu160/
archive.is/yKQoy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

ty

Have a merry ha-nuke-@h

How about make that border wall he promised?

ⓗⓣⓣⓟⓢ:⊘⊘ⓦⓔⓑ⨀ⓐⓡⓒⓗⓘⓥⓔ⨀ⓞⓡⓖ⊘ⓦⓔⓑ⊘②0①⑦①②①②②①⑤⑨⑤②⊘ⓗⓣⓣⓟⓢ:⊘⊘ⓦⓦⓦ⨀ⓦⓗⓘⓣⓔⓗⓞⓤⓢⓔ⨀ⓖⓞⓥ⊘ⓣⓗⓔ⊖ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓢ⊖ⓞⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ⊘②0①⑦⊘①②⊘①②⊘ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓘⓓⓔⓝⓣ⊖ⓓⓞⓝⓐⓛⓓ⊖ⓙ⊖ⓣⓡⓤⓜⓟ⊖ⓦⓘⓛⓛ⊖ⓜⓐⓚⓔ⊖ⓐⓜⓔⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝ⊖ⓜⓘⓛⓘⓣⓐⓡⓨ⊖ⓖⓡⓔⓐⓣ⊖ⓐⓖⓐⓘⓝ

Copy this and paste to get Holla Forums Premium Card membership

Feel free to make a better OP, but ffs sticky this
I'm Europe, are you sleeping Burgers?

Looks unimportant.
Sage.

Where you from, fella? Reddit?

Sage. Unimportant

Sage for unrelevant

This got slid.

What was I thinking making this thread?

It's only in MSM everywhere

At least delete it ffs.

President of USA makes a decree on world's strongest military.
WOOOPDEEEFUCKINDOO

What are you even on about?

I hope this means surplus is on the horizon.

sage

Thank you!!!

I have a question for Anericans:
How comes I saw this before you
How comes I posted it before you?
IM CE.
DO NOT GIVE ME BS BUT MY TIME SCHEDULE.
This was posted early day/afternoon your time.
Why the fuck do I need to bump this?
WH, ALL MSM is on this

i understand if you prefer arguing bout fucking palestine and british thought police but mother fuck!
A I more Burger than you?
I am gaining weight just thinking about it.
30 set pushup + 10 pullups.
For fucks sake

We have some of the most worthless mods on the site.

Reported.

how do you know you need to take a break from Holla Forums
:You are more passionate about USA than Burgers.

Fuck you all i'm off

Drown yourself.

Those you cherish most will die in explicable pain

Final warning lAd:
Do not reply to this post or I will cauterize your eyeso©kets while your birthmother watches.
I will maim you.
You should leave this site for good

Have trigger will travel

If you feel like shitposting do it for a good reason.
In cas3 you don't
**you're asking for euthanasia*!

What are your thoughts on death?

Are you at peace knowing you die today?
This is a question. Not a threat. And not a prediction.
I'm not a fortune-teller

Tell me when he's made it illegal for fags and trannies to serve, when he's eliminated females in combat roles, and when he's removed the "serve ZOG and get a green card!" shit.

I don't care about words from this faggot anymore - actions or fuck off.

How about simply enforcing the Laws of the United states?

You need to understand you are the maker of your destiny. Shareblue….
I am sorry you beg for euthanasia.
Ask and thou shall receive

I am only sorry for your mother. Your dad? I am sorry to put them.through this.
This is the path you chose.
Y

Yes, well, there's little reasoning with the cuckservative queers that now infest this board.

Think long and hard about who gave birth to you.
2. Picture them on your grave.
You can maybe still avoid this.
Get out of our way while you can

Merry Christmas.

Words are all you will ever get…well, that and a little song and dance to entertain you while the parasites take BurgerMcBurgerface flood it with nigs, cock loppers, pedos, trannies and then chop it up…it is all part of the plan for the parasitic dual nationals:

wat

So what makes that photo even better is the sign in the background.

Cuckservative faggotry fools the gullible idiots of this nation every time… a little dogwhistling about niggers or spics, some off-color comments about women that make the liberals shriek about sexism, and before you know it, you're in office.

And then you turn right around and screw your base over. And in the case of queers like Reagan, they'll immortalize you for it!

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

What does any of this mean? No amount of 'rebuilding and modernizing' is going to get the fags and muds out of the military.

o Authorizes funding to ensure the continued defeat of ISIS;
I thought ISIS was defeated?
o Provides legislative authority to implement President Trump’s South Asia strategy;
What South Asia strategy, why do we have a strategy in South Asia, what the fuck are you doing?
o Authorizes critical missile defense capabilities to confront the threat posed by North Korea; and
There is no threat.
o Takes concrete steps to rebuild our readiness and build the needed capabilities to continue to deter our adversaries and assure our allies.
What allies and what the fuck does this even mean?
66 billion for "Overseas Contingency Operations"? What the fuck does THAT mean?
You can't 'rebuild and modernize' niggers, fags and women. What does this mean, besides "gonna buy more expensive shit from defense contractors at $10k/screw" on the tax-payer dime?

Why? You don't need money to remove muds, women and faggots.
Thats nice, but I don't care about it as much because a lot of it will go to muds, women and faggots.
That's a lot of billions.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE IT GREAT AND POWERFUL AS IT ONCE WAS WHEN ITS WEAK AND PITIFUL BECAUSE YOU'VE FILLED IT WITH MUDS, WOMEN AND FAGS, AND WONT REMOVE THEM?
o Increases to the Army’s end strength of 7,500 and to the Marine Corps end strength of 1,000, helping to reduce stress on the force;
More welfare recipients for ZOG and more green-card berets. Great.
o $26.2 billion for shipbuilding, including multi-year procurements of Virginia class submarines, which can save money for the Government and increase both our capacity and capability to deter threats and maintain control of the sea;
o $10.1 billion to procure 90 Joint Strike Fighter aircraft that will ensure our dominance of the air domain; and
o $2.2 billion for Army ground combat vehicles and provides authority to modernize our Army and Marine Corps with best in the world capabilities.
More expensive shit we don't need, but I'm sure that'll stimulate the economy.
Why?
o Increases funding authority to support military facilities; and
wat?
o Increases authority for Navy depot maintenance and afloat readiness, while also authorizing additional funds for the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force operation and maintenance accounts.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

how can you remove them when nobody but them will join?

I guess kind of the point m8.

All this civnat bullshit of 'muh stronk mulaterry" is worthless when its staffed by muds, women and faggots. None of this means anything. I don't care about it, and when I see what looks like preparation for war, given the circumstances, I'm not applauding.

This whole thing amounts to
and that's not greatness. That's not power. That fuckins
slavery.

well to be fair Trump could never stop what's coming he could only delay it

You don't seem to get it.

You're a retard. He could singlehandedly fix all demographic shit in this country. He was never the person to do it, but it's not fucking "inevitable."

Because we don't want our buildings falling down around our heads and our ships made of more than paint and iron oxide? We like having our planes able to leave the tarmac?
Sadly a lot of the stuff that should have been addressed during the previous administration wasn't and funds were used for other unnecessary shit at the cost of maintaining what we have. Now trump has to undo that and we can't have our boys living in tents in the dunes and riding camels now can we?

I get it just fine yid. You want America weak.

sage

What buildings? Thes ones overseas, that we don't need and shouldn't have to begin with?
What you're saying doesn't make sense. Its like a woman spending thousands of dollars to get fake tits when you've got a third leg that could be removed for far less cost - what value do fancy ships/planes have if they're piloted by muds, women and faggots? We have no reason to be prepping for war, but if we were, the first thing to do to fix the military is fix the demographics therein, not expend billions on shit we don't need to be piloted by people with average IQs in the 90 range.

How about we just don't have 'our boys' in such places when they don't need to be?

This is what you actually believe.

???

YAY!!! NOW WE CAN FIGHT MORE WARS FOR THE JEWS WHOOPEEEEEEEE!!!

This thread probably really should be stickied. Trump signed into law a billed with that was filled with traps that attempting to strip him of executive power at every turn. This "military" bill is bloated full of unrelated matters. It even tries to insulate The Special Prosecutor from being removed by the President. He couldn't not sign it since it would look like he doesn't care about the military, so he had to bite the bullet. Luckily nearly all of the tricks are blatantly unconstitutional and Trump is wise to their tactics. pic related. However, Federal Judges will still be able to trip him up for months until SCOTUS BTFOs them.

We have plenty of military infrastructure here that those funds will go to, to help with combat readiness. We want our defense options that float to continue to do so. We want our defensive options that fly to continue to fly and land on occasion.
False dichotomy is the trademark of a jew.

Yep. It is a pretty important deal regardless of which side of the argument you fall. There is a reason yids are trying to silence the discussion.

Why? Who is going to attack us here? And how much of that is going to go directly into the pockets of muds, women, fags and/or defense contractors?
Then maybe remove the muds, fags and women, so they don't sink like they did a few months ago when they were running into ships on the reg?
See above.
Okay, so why are you pretending that removing the fags, muds and women wouldnt' be a much less costly move than spending hundreds of billions on fancy hardware to be piloted by the muds, fags and women?
If you want a powerful military, why are you buying fancy toys instead of doing the cheapest, most-effective thing you could do, which is remove the muds, fags and women? Doesn't add up.

Sorry dude, you can't shill for the military when the military is composed of muds, fags and women, because any advancement of the military NOW is going to translate to a more well-funded military should a fucking muzzie woman or some shit get elected next time around - any word from that 'election corruption committee' Trump supposedly put together? - which will then be pointed at me and mine if we try to resist being demographically purged. You want to shill for the military? First you have to get muds, fags and women out, and stop using it for basically-nothing-but-protecting-ZOG, and then I might give a shit. As it stands? This just comes off as civnat patriotism bullshit, none of which makes America great again, nor contributes to that goal - it just wastes more of our money on bullshit we don't need, while funding an ever-muddying pile of ZOG welfare recipients. Am I wrong?

g_d forbid you give the administration a chance to administrate and make administrative changes eh? Better put the kibosh on it now oy! You motherfuckers need jesus.

For the first tme in a long time I can say a great great man is in charge of one of the most powerful armies.
purge degeneracy
#PRAISE KEK
#MAGA
#PROUD MEME WAR VETERAN
#2016 1488TH REMOVE SQUADRON
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR ENEMIES

Support!

it's like you don't read the news

Gee, i wonder what name you call him by?

M-M-MAGA.

Remind me again when Holla Forums decided to embrace neocohen bullshit? The reason our veterans are mistreated and our infantry are using aging gear isn't because the military isn't getting enough fucking money. It's because the money they do get is being pumped into glorified failures like the F-35 rather than manufacturing more effective but also slightly more expensive body armor.

Right now one of the principal architects is being hung upside down and is being tortured by "American mercenaries."

Have some patience, CIA.

yeah but with the recent audits into the DOD it will be harder for such programs to keep wasting money. Hell most of the shady fuckers like mcain are supporting the audit so it will likely not be a legit audit in any means but most likely focus on cutting out large wastes of money just like the f-35

It was right about the time you started to get a 6 week ban for questioning any of the pro-Trump narrative.

trump is a kike

newfag

We see you, faggot. Now get out.

Looking through this and getting to the part about submarines, I didn't know how quickly you can fucking build a nuclear powered submarine.

Very first submarine of the new Virginia-type Submarine

Construction began: 2 September 1999
Completed: 16 August 2003

Most recent completed:

Construction started: 4 April 2016
Completed: 14 October 2017
18 months to build the most advanced submarine the USA has ever used, in peacetime, that could be reduced I bet to a year or less in total war

we could churn out one a week

legitimate retard detected

You god damned newfags need to die.

We know, you keep posting.

A) I wonder why no one has created a thread here about Putin pulling everything out of Syria?
B) I wonder if these two announcements are related seeing the timing?

You need to read about the size of the US navy during WW2. The wartime production levels will blow your fucking mind.

Excellent observation

genius.com/On-broken-wings-deep-six-lyrics

USA expands army. EU expands army. Gee, I wonder what's gonna fucking happen???

A lot more people will need to learn Russian to order junk food in America.

Seriously though, how do you think China and Russia will split the U.S.? East/West, North/South? Russia gets the red states. China gets the commie majority nigger ones?

Also,

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/sr-72-how-the-mad-scientists-skunk-works-are-building-mach-6-22531
taskandpurpose.com/sr-71-blackbird-successor-demonstrator/
popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/news/a28420/hypersonic-sr-72-demonstrator-reportedly-spotted-at-skunk-works/
theaviationist.com/2017/11/16/russia-unveils-new-tu-160m2-strategic-super-bomber-update/
archive.is/M3ntU
airforce-technology.com/projects/tu160/
archive.is/yKQoy
Coincidence?

What I think is Trump and Putin are cooperating.
PRAISE KEK

I hate the was you're looking at me lately
It makes me want to choke that smile off your face
I don't say this often but tonight I think I might
This time I'm really drowning
**''swallowed by consuming seas
I'm not sure if I'm sinking or if you're sinking me
I can't even swallow, my heart feels so swollen
I'd love to show you what I meant by
I'd like to see you dead
You can't sperate my eyes
I don't say this often but tonight I think I might
If you could make this last
I would take the world from you
As if a wasted past could ever totally consume me
Maybe by tomorrow, you'll have stopped your respirating
God I hope the saying true
And he broke the mold when he made you

The most violent band in the world
Possible FSU association
Straight Edge Mass
I really recomend for gym or before going to war

I lold at this more than I should have

We have memed responsibly.
Putin + Trump

May god have mercy.on.our enemies

Don't worship a frog dude, false idols will let you down.

Thanks. I just coverted to Marina cefurobič

Who pays you?

What are you sliding?

Do you enjoy spicy food?

What is the sentiment in USA?
Here from Europe Trump is performing outstanding. 1 year in and from my personal judgepoint outstanding work
But I don't have boots on ground.
Shareblue need not reply to this question.

senate just approved his tax reform plan minutes ago

enlisted as a US Navy Corpsman, shipping in the summer

Congratulations

You aren't fooling anyone you know that right? Just because you save some anime girl picture from imgur doesn't mean shit you kike