"Millennials Don't Care About Logos": How Collapsing Brand Loyalty Will Allow Amazon To Dominate

Of course, as we discuss frequently, this trend is attributable to, among other things, collapsing mall traffic courtesy of a persistent shift of consumer spending to online retailers like Amazon and others. And while apparel was always expected, or at least hoped, to be somewhat immune from the "Amazon Effect," one of the derivative results of lower mall traffic, and one that is only becoming more apparent now, is the collapsing brand loyalty of millennials.

As Bloomberg points out today, a whole generation of millennial Americans, who are just now starting to obtain financial self-sufficiency, couldn't care less about polo ponies, crocodiles or any of the other clever logos that retailers have spent billions on over the years to convince you that you should pay $125 for a shirt that would sell for $15 absent the logo on the breast…

According to Wells Fargo estimates, Amazon will leapfrog T.J. Maxx and Macy’s in 2017 to become the second-biggest seller of apparel and footwear in the United States and it has everything to do with how they've managed to transform the shopping habits of consumers.

For those of you who are old enough, consider how you planned out your apparel shopping trips in the late 90s. For many of you it probably included a trip to the mall with predetermined stops at the specific stores you liked for any number of different reasons…not the least of which was brand recognition.

Now, contrast that to today when apparel shopping often begins with an online search…a search which consultants at Bain & Co. recently found to often exclude any mention of a brand at all…consumers just enter “yoga pants” and see what comes up.

Of course, not everyone, including Candace Corlett of WSL Strategic Retail, thinks Amazon will be successful in apparel, saying "I don’t know anyone who is jumping up and down about buying clothes on Amazon…They’ve put together a lot of midpriced, uninteresting stuff." Somehow, we suspect the CEO of whichever apparel giant is forced into bankruptcy next just might disagree.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SmACv
archive.is/CEpH5
southfront.org/30-foreign-intelligence-officers-israeli-us-turkish-killed-in-missile-attack-in-aleppo-unconfirmed/
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
archive.is/TC63A
i.imgur.com/8ZGnwhI.png
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/06/12/men-advised-to-ditch-tight-pants-to-increase-fertility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here I was thinking you meant λέγω.

Why should we have brand loyalty when every brand has their manufacturing done by shitskins and gooks, and their retail stores are only staffed by shitskins, gooks and slavs (no offense slavbros, but when they aren't your nation's store and they employ you - it hurts our communities).

The only people I'd be loyalty are small family run stores or those that only employ locals. The rest of them can go to hell. It's a shame that a kike gets rich, but think of it this way: all of those fuckers will go bankrupt and that gives more loyal, nationalistic types the opportunity to start their businesses which will have good customer service - and then I will attend them. Hopefully others do too, and I actually think they will as for all the flaws of the hipster liberal, they do actually like to buy local and value customer service (it is about the only decent thing about them though).

Logos are supposed to be mark of manufacture certifying a good is of a certain quality.

The jews got greedy and used put high quality logos on shitty goods, thereby ruining the value of a logo.

Everything is made in Asia, so the logo means nothing anymore.

Well.. you can set up your own store on Amazon but you have to give a % of your profit.

Fucking online shopping, how does it work?

You put a thing in a thing and then a gook does some gook magic and there you go.

I'm too tall to get clothes at the store so i order online

That's because the only "logo" that exists now is "Made in China", required by law. What difference is there between a Sony or Crapple product or a brandless alibaba product if it all says "made in china" in the end?

No kidding. I used to buy a Euro brand of work cloths called BlackAdder and they were worth the $$, then they moved their factories to Cambodia or some SE Asian shit hole and still charge like their shit is made in the EU with the same quality. Fuck these companies, they are the ones killing their own brand loyalty. People are willing to pay big $$ if your shit is good, but they need them bigger profit margins for a shitter product and wonder why people don't have brand loyalty

I just want to buy some clothes that don't tear up within a year. It's fucking shit.

Learn to sew, nigger.

I actually DO care about brands: mostly which (((brands))) to avoid.

This sounds like dying brands with shitty logos that didn't adapt to the market blaming everything on the market. Millennials do care about logos, they love macs. This is a very common tactic of losers. When they lose, they blame the game's rules, not how they played the game.

Every fucking time I go to a physical store it's a waste of my time. If they do have anything that I'm interested in, in a decent color and in my size they'll have one fucking pair. Pants are the biggest offender.

I can't tell you how many times I've stopped at walmart for something small that they should have and leave empty handed. Why bother, let them burn.

Citation fucking needed.

Online shopping for cloths is shit, hard to find anything you want, however, I put up with it because the same item online is $15, compared to $125 at the mall.

Once returned a $130 dollar jacket, because I found it online (at the same stores online site) for $60.

Cloths are all made by the same 3rd world slaves anyway.

Work clothes has been a terrible disappointment. I'm really at a loss as to what to buy because they are all equally terrible for various reasons. You really have to cherry pick across all brands to put a wearable outfit together and the quality is all shit compared to 20 years ago.

Where do you get decent materials nigger?

Everything is equally shitty, so logos and brand loyalty truly doesn't matter at this point anymore.
I'm unsure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

People are just using other shit as status symbols, branded clothes are out because thats a shit idea to begin with, if i pay big bucks on clothing, i might aswell get it tailored to my size and from decent material, than shell out similar amounts for off the shelf crapware made by gook slaves.

Millenials dont have brand loyalty are you retarded?
You think people pay 1k+ for a fucking iphone because it just werks?

no shit

This can mean only one thing: Millenials still care about brand loyalty.

Just previous generations. Because muh status. And that has to stop. For equality among goyim.

Amazon is a concern, but a "lack of brand loyalty" is not. Tethering yourself to a brand is stupid. You, the consumer, should seek out who will offer you the best product.
Just think about clothing for a moment. You're an American, you've gotta own a pair of jeans. You can go to Levi's website, order 10 pairs of the same cut, same fabric, same size, from the same batch, and you're lucky if 3 of those 10 pairs actually fit.
If the product isn't consistent, why do I want it? I can't trust them to sell me what I need.

Why does branding matter for Yoga pants? They all use exactly the same material that stretches to ridiculous sizes. They will never not fit (though there are times when it'd be best if they didn't), so trendy millennials will google search "pizza yoga pants" and buy the first thing that pops up.

I do care about the quality of things I buy, so I do a lot of research to find both the best products and the lowest prices for them.
A brand isn't a mark of quality, it's just a way to extract money from idiots who don't know any better. Look at Apple. Millennials love this brand even though the hardware is cheap shit. One look at Louis Rossman's repair business should tell you that. The components that tend to fail on macbooks should not be failing within their useful lifespan and there are better components they could use that won't.
Not every company can make good products, but every company can make bad ones. Don't put too much thought into a logo - if the product was actually decent, they wouldn't have to try so hard to protect their trademarks. If a Ralph Lauren polo shirt was really better, I wouldn't need the logo to tell it apart from the $10 shirt. The branded shirt is a giffen good, and you're paying for the status that comes with owning it.

Its not just cloths either. I have a Remington 870 from my great grand father that he bought in 1958 and the thing still bangs em out to no end. Recently I thought about purchasing a new one for my brother in law until I visted /k/ and saw their quality has diminished greatly while keeping the price quite high. They still manufacture in the US so I don't know what the deal is there. Got the guy a Mossberg instead.

You know who else doesn't care about brand loyalty. Old people.

Precisely this.
I was visiting my parent's house and asked why she buys the most kiked food possible and she said it's because she buys the same brands she's always bought.
She does this in spite of the fact that big brands charge higher prices for smaller amounts of food than in the past while using shittier ingredients.

Who stands in line for hours.. for a phone? Millenials. Who is ecstatic when they get… a phone? Millenials.

Go to a major mall, its packed to the gills with shitskins. Going to the mall used to be a decent way to spend an afternoon, grab some shitty food, bump into an old friend, pick up socks, a craftsman wrench and a cd and leave. Now no one speaks English, the malls are run down, everybody pushing each other like some 3rd world ant colony and everything is over priced. Also the malls where I used to live stopped stocking human sizes, went to buy a pair of jeans and the only sizes I could find were for brown manlet face peelers.

Brand-loyalty.

MEANWHILE:
See where I'm going with this?
OP sucks cocks.

millenials are barely old enough to drive user and they all go to dunks instead of starbucks
most are not loyal to apple they get fucking android phones and run windows 10 on their computers
they are swiftly abandoning facebook for things like discord

The deal with Remington is they are now owned by (((Freedom Group))), a subsidiary of (((Cerberus Capital Management))). Freedom Group buys up US gun and gear makers, offshores as much production as possible, and otherwise moves production to places with lower wages. For example, when Marlin Firearms was bought out about 10 years ago, they laid off the entire manufacturing floor staff except for 1 guy, shuttered the plant that was in the same place since they started in 1870 and moved across the country. They went from over 3000 years of factory floor employee experience making guns to 23 years of experience in one dude. Quality dropped like a rock. Same with Remington, same with DPMS and Shrubmaster. Compare a 20 year old Remington 700 or 870 to new one on the store shelf and prepare to recoil in horror.

The truth is, though, they're only following Ruger's business model. Bill Ruger was a cucky fudd who thought all anybody ever needed was a deer gun and bird gun, and when he was roundly denounced and criticized for supporting gun control legislation, he actually gave the order to loosen up manufacturing tolerances and reduce saleable quality as a middle finger to the public. Again, compare a 40 year old 10/22 to a new production, even a 50 Year Anniversary model, and weep.

Mossberg used to be the one decent discount manufacturer, and now they're the best quality US-made mass-manufactured ones out there for long guns. What's horrifying is their quality hasn't changed, the competition's did.

At this point I think the brand is a joke with no punchline

Yeah my folks buy the same brands they always got and wonder why the quality went to shit. I'm sure sperry and clarks were great 40 years ago when they made things in new/old england (respectively) but now they make it in fucking china.

One related thing worth mentioning is the effect of (((big box retailers))) on local manufacturing/business and the way they destroyed them for short term profit. Support local businesses or better yet, learn to make things yourself.

This analysis is wrong, as written.

Trademark has had no change of status. In the digital age march, companies have neglected themselves to pursue all the code options for icon, logo, and other mark. They, at times, even forget to mark their named icon (eg Google is the word-name-icon-by-text-alone of Alphabet, a specific sub-product and/or articles of incorporation). More importantly, companies have neglected to press their right of mark into managing their own account, instead opting for patreon, paypal, etc. At still other times, opting for neglecting their right of mark towards managing their owned actual, instead opting for amazon warehouse, ebay, and still others. Lastly, similiarly, companies have been releasing themselves from delivery and reconciliation marks too, instead opting for fedex, managed hosted virtual helpdesk, etc. Forgoing code options to express right of mark, forgoing account options to express right of mark, forgoing actual/storage options to express right of mark, and forgoing delivery/recon options to express right of mark, has all in fact lead to a reduction of trademark expression.

This is a consequence of two primary factors. First, demographics. Second, demographics. Third, failure to maintain sanity against competition of world wide globalist and multi-tiered central bank currency prostitution compulsions.

Yes, "care", or preservation of memory of commits, has to come from both sides of the trade. Companies try to game this, to various miss-the-point artificial results. But the company is not excused from making its mark. Additionally, neither the asian cannibals, nor the african parasites, have enough able-ness to account their mark to do so, regardless of automation. This stark demographic aspect must be cited first, on the provision side, if the arguments presented by the OP are to have their appropriate tertiary remainder allocation.

You believe that–and so do I–but literally no one else does. The word means “born after 1984”.

You're thinking of Gen Z. Millennials were born between 81 and 00.
Incorrect. Starbucks has nearly double the market share of dunkin donuts, and their customers are overwhelmingly millennials. DD is a boomer/nigger franchise.
Wrong again. Facebook is still experiencing record growth.

That's absurdly long, that would mean a 17-year-old is a millennial.
I personally think of it as 1980-1997.

its been "1984" for a long time if you catch my drift

then why the fuck have I only been hearing about them for give or take 5 years? the only way that would make sense is if they were not named until this supposed gen z wanted to complain about them, but THAT would mean that all the people who complain about them here are underageb&

Is there a possibility (((they))) saw us coming and are trying to just skip our generation entirely, or at least deny it any social recognition? I'm an 86'r and I can't find much if any similarity with 96'rs and younger. The only way I could describe it is a distinct lack of motivation and aspiration.

This right here. A friend found a cobbler near me. This dude makes really great leather shoes and boots. Seriously high quality stuff. Best of all, it's less expensive than most big names. Always support your local businesses.

Generations typically refer to ~20 year stretches, yes.

Google has been tracking searches for 'Millennial' as far back as the data goes (2004) so maybe you've been living under a rock, who knows. Anyway, it's interchangeable with Gen Y.

As the other posts have said, you're thinking of Gen Z. Millennials are teh target audience of Ready Player One, and are all 20 something feminist cucks with beards or unhealthy skinny twinks and nigger fucking females. If you're an older millennial you're not and can remember pre and post clinton suburbia as well as anime pre-household internet.

Planned obsolescence, or built-in obsolescence, in industrial design and economics is a policy of planning or designing a product with an artificially limited useful life, so it will become obsolete (that is, unfashionable or no longer functional) after a certain period of time.[1] The rationale behind the strategy is to generate long-term sales volume by reducing the time between repeat purchases (referred to as "shortening the replacement cycle").[2]

Producers that pursue this strategy believe that the additional sales revenue it creates more than offsets the additional costs of research and development and opportunity costs of repurposing an existing product line. In a competitive industry, this is a risky policy because consumers may decide to buy from competitors instead if they notice the strategy.

Planned obsolescence tends to work best when a producer has at least an oligopoly.[3] Before introducing a planned obsolescence, the producer has to know that the consumer is at least somewhat likely to buy a replacement from them. In these cases of planned obsolescence, there is an information asymmetry between the producer – who knows how long the product was designed to last – and the consumer, who does not. When a market becomes more competitive, product lifespans tend to increase.[citation needed] For example, when Japanese vehicles with longer lifespans entered the American market in the 1960s and 1970s, American carmakers were forced to respond by building more durable products.[

Perceived obsolescence

Obsolescence of desirability or stylistic obsolescence occurs when designers change the styling of products so customers will purchase products more frequently due to the decrease in the perceived desirability of unfashionable items.

Many products are primarily desirable for aesthetic rather than functional reasons. An obvious example of such a product is clothing. Such products experience a cycle of desirability referred to as a "fashion cycle". By continually introducing new aesthetics, and retargeting or discontinuing older designs, a manufacturer can "ride the fashion cycle", allowing for constant sales despite the original products remaining fully functional. Sneakers are popular fashion industry where this is prevalent - Nike's Air Max line of running shoes is a prime example where a single model of shoe is often produced for years, but the color and material combination ("colorway") is changed every few months, or different colorways are offered in different markets. This has the upshot of ensuring constant demand for the product, even though it remains fundamentally the same.

To a more limited extent this is also true of some consumer electronic products, where manufacturers will release slightly updated products at regular intervals and emphasize their value as status symbols.

Bullshit.
t Millenial (I fucking hate this label and this generation).
People still shill out for Moster shirts or macs.
I always found it weird people pay more to be a walking advertisement. A sign of true cattle.

I fucking hate them, and the Chinese. But even when I found a brick and mortar stores
I would pay extra for genuine stuff, I don't care about idiots and their gadgets. But clothing, tools and safety gear should ALL be native made.
You want good steel that holds an edge, is durable, safe and accurate. Chinese trash is none of these things.
Fashion is cancer, ripped, skintight jeans are back and it's shit. But I want practical, long lasting clothes. Outdoor activities shops, military surplus stores and construction stores were great. Now they have shit made in China. Still, the best shops by far. Allthough I think hipsters will kill them before China. Still, it's better to buy a few good clothes, than cheap shit that doesn't last or has some gay logo.
Because nothing says "safe, high quality product" like "Made in China".

I have some brand loyalty, I shilled out for a zippo lighter because I liked the idea of refillable ones. Kinda regret it though, as it leaks/evaporates, so even without use you lose fluid over time. Atleast it's better environmentally I guess.

It may sound like data mining but what places do you trust?
Construction, outdoors and military shops are my thing. I also look at second hand stores, but it's mostly women's clothing and rarely worthwhile.
Oh and Makita are the only power tools I buy.
Zippo seem shitty, unless from an environmental perspective (lifetime garuntee is nice)
Gillette razors suck shit, and safety razors are best for money.

I will ask, on the topic of brands, what alternatives are there to deodorant? Because I want to avoid aluminium. I have looked at alum blocks, and remember something about pine resin or something being suggested here.
Any pro consumer suggestions?

TL;DR: the root of the problem is fastfood.

one way to create brand loyalty today is if you had an aryan equivalent of the kosher mark. i would pay slightly more for products that were made by aryans only
trump is trying to get people excited about buying "made in america" stuff, but that doesnt cut it if america isnt an ethnostate

this could be an interesting thread
oh you mean [loh-goh] as in logotype. not [loh-gos, -gohs, log-os] as in a philosophical context.

I miss thoughtfulness of old 8/pol/ what the fuck happened to this board?

Redditors jim

checked. the mark of superior quality.

no it was much more subversive. To boil it down to that Holla Forums-tier explanation is far to reductionary.

Fine. An influx of people from REDDIT, spurred on by the false flagging of Trump's election and encouraged by jim and his obvious ass-friend moderators for the purpose of subverting the original intent of the site and making it impossible to further the message thereof. Why else have we made NO gains in two years?

Levis shrink to fit are the best jeans ever created you heathen

Hey everyone, it's the 80's again. Complete with no-name products.

How disconnected from both reality and your markets must you be to write this about the generation that gave us ~Fruit of the Loom~~ Supreme loving "Hypebeasts"? Maybe if they stopped kvetching and lowered their prices kids would pad their closets with the cheaply made Chinese shit from Abercrombie again instead of H&M.

I bought into the Milwaukee M18 line after my DeWalt batteries shit the bed. Good quality despite being owned chinks. Only thing thing that kept me from going with Makita was their shit reciprocating saw although this was before they released the brushless model. Best fucking worm drives though.

If it leaks you're either overfilling or someone at the factory halfassed the wadding. As for the evaporation consider a butane insert.

I mostly buy online.

The difference between a chinese a tiwanese manufactured item is phenomenal.

There are places that still take pride in their work, china isnt one of them. Neither is vietnam.

I had three pairs of Kirkland Costco jeans stolen from me. I liked them.

I'm not paying 50 dollars for a pair jeans

I have to mix up Dickies long sleeve work shirts, and 5.11 pants, just to get stuff that won't rip to shreds if I have to brush against a wall for a second, or want to wash my clothes at a regular rate. 5.11 seems to have gone full Return to Kikeov, wanting $125 for pants they sold for $75 two years ago. I got some low-end pants for $30 per pair, so I guess they'll do from now on.

holly shit man, (you) are an example of the lowbrow intellect I am bemoaning. I've watched the decline, and it wasn't "reddit" flooding the site. If anything it was concern trolls crying about "reddit" and propaganda promoted by TRS that slowly drove off the quality post, that also combined with the lack of momentum in the right wing after Trump's Election. Having the dude turn out to be so blindly Israel first really took the wind out of people sales. That is also not considering the blanket censorship of anyone further right of Pro-Isreal Jared Taylor and the False flag that was Charlottesville. When I say "what the fuck happened to this board?" it was in part rhetorical and the fact that you would parrot that lowbrow "muh reddit" excuse is just symptomatic of what I am complaining about. The reality is the influx of stupid post are more likely a coordinated attempt by shills advocated with one of David Brocks organizations attempting to "fit in", that decline in quality drove off the more introspective posters who chose to lurk assuming they they even still participate with the board at all. The implications of which are (you) are clearly a newfag :^).

boomers tied themselves hard to logos as a means of identification in lieu of no longer having a cultural connection. What do Italians, Jews, and Scotts all have in common? Nothing, unless you all like (insert brand name here.)

No doubt the millennial and generation zyklon have better things to worry about and we see increasing likely-hood for these future generations to tether themselves to social groups ('I'm a commie, nazi, etc.') instead of a brand as purchasing power ability continues to decline but the society (American) is generally rich (in terms of global scale.)

Well not leaking. I just meant you fill it, don't use it and later it's dry. Not efficient.
What's that butane thing, and is it easy to use? If it improves efficiency and lasts, I will invest.
I was mostly thinking what brands are considered genuine good quality, not for fashion but practicality. Honestly I only keep with Makita because it's what I bought first (that was t cheaply made) it worked well and power tools are to expensive to experiment with. Fuck tools in general are, I don't think I will ever bother with marples chisels, or any Japanese hand tools. I know both have great reputations, but tools seem to be cheap Chinese trash, or expensive but good. I guess I will get more over time (I'm into woodwork as a hobby, not a profession) but I'm wary of trying unknown brands. It's also annoying that, being online, you came hold anything to see how it feels in your hands.

Kill yourself.
That's proven false.
It was, in fact.
And yet that happened before the election, and he was still pushed on by, SURPRISE!, redditors.
So… censoring anyone who isn't reddit.
And yet you have no refutation to it, because reddit isn't far right.
from reddit
caused by reddit
Oh, we're still here. We just hate you kikes and the redditors you brought in.
Yep, came here when the site was created and never went back to cuckchan since, but I'm totally a newfag, sure. Thanks for admitting it was redditors coming here at the behest of the site owner.

>muh (((economy)))
kikes hardest hit

As evidenced by SJWs.
But overall this is a great thing, consumer culture is shit. Hopefully sports die too, so that people form more meaningful groups. Like political.
But I'm kind of doubtful its dying. I work with millenials and other generations, the consumer culture war is digital. Its association with your games console and tastes in games.

that's true but what does it have to do with the greek philosophical term Logos[loh-gos]
archive.is/SmACv
archive.is/CEpH5

Stay mad Shlomo. (you) glow in the dark.

(checked)
If it's actually leaking liquid fuel, you're overfilling it, or not lifting up the flat wad before putting fuel in. The evaporation is just part of what you get with non-pressurized lighters. Carrying it in an outer pocket will help, since the warmer it is the faster it evaporates.

I believe Zippo also make butane lighters, if you want something more convenient without going to chinkshit.

If you can spare five extra minutes in the morning, I'd recommend trying a straight razor. You can get nice high quality ones, there's no ongoing costs, and you get to keep shaving indefinitely if everything goes tits up.

Find yourself an organic/hippy type store and you can still buy deodorant made in the West (usually Germany) that doesn't have shit in it. Same thing with aftershave/soap/shampoo/etc, and makeup/skincare for girls. I use pic related, but there are other brands.

This picture makes me more angry than I should be.

Reported, then. Commit suicide. You're not even human.

in fucking what? white label alibaba chink shit sold for $49.99 by some douche bag ex-pat lving in thailand?

Tfw i thought you meant "Logos as "word"
tfw too intelligent for spam threads

Mouthbreathers today don't give a shit about logos. Logic doesn't convince the masses anymore; people are just inundated with so much useless knowledge that they default to emotional or ethical appeals masquerading as reason. A good example is the sexual assault allegations that have been happening lately, people don't want due process, and they claim that it is a matter of doing what is morally right or just, as apposed to having a fair investigation backed by facts.

Let these companies burn. It's what they get for removing
MADE IN AMERICA / GERMANY / UK

Buy Local
Shop Local
If you can, work local
Only purchase international when absolutely necessary

I just prefer lifelong lighters to disposable.
Had one, but I couldn't keep it sharp. I bought a cheap one, maybe that was a mistake.

You know what this timeline reminds me of?
Fahrenheit 451
I read it recently.
It gives a chilling description of First-world societies specifically, America becoming more and more complacent with leaving knowledge and reasoning behind for comfort and

If you want a straight razor to stay straight get a knife sharpening stone.
if you want to be a little safer and spend the extra buck, there are old models that have the stone in a plastic mold that you can mount to a wall

OP is a faggot.

$15 is way too expensive for cloth. Clothes, on the other hand, that's a reasonably decent price for.
:^)

Do you think years of depression and defeatism under obongo were "gains"? Are you the type that thinks nothing is happening and all is lost asses and eggoes because Trump hasn't done everything in 12 months and personally shoah'd every nonwhite in the universe?

Can't find anything that fits, looks decent, and is comfortable except once or twice every few years, and I wear those outfits to death so I have to get more every couple years. My favorite shirt is a batman shirt. I'm 29, I don't even like batman, but it fits perfectly and is comfortable. I need 30x32 or 32x30 pants (can't remember), but they always only have the opposite. I hate 99% of all modern fashion; there are no clothes that I really like, except something here and there that costs a fortune and wouldn't look good on me because I'm a broad-shouldered pale-skinned manlet. Fuck the stores.

Funny that the article mentions it, but I mostly only buy from target because they're cheap and the most likely to have something that works for me. I've never bought online, because I have to try shit one to know.

Care to list your grievances with Chevy and Sig Sauer?

you faggots should thank the (old school) anarchists

they actually did something. meanwhile, Holla Forums hasn't killed or interned one greasy kike to date… shame on all of you

That could very well have been the problem, depending how cheap we're talking. Old straight razors can be found cheaply. As long as it's not rusted, a 75 year old straight razor that's been in a drawer since somebody's grandpa died is a much better bet than a cheap newly manufactured one.

What was your sharpening routine like? Unlike with knives, regular stropping is absolutely essential for a razor.

I'm pretty pessimistic when it comes to this. Ever since Walmart days in it's prime in 80-90's a lot burgeristan small mom-and-pop shops started to go under when they couldn't compete with those megajew corporations. Now that Amazon entered the game even larger chains like Toys R us went under this year alone.
Outside fullblown miracle or MAGA small stores, producers or manufacturers have little chance when every store everywhere is pushing gook or nigger made shit
Only if it was possible to go full
BUY AMERICAN, SELL AMERICAN AND EMPLOY AMERICAN

Because subconsciously they realize that there's no rule of law so facts don't matter anymore in legal investigations. They're merely working within the confines of the jewish system as their slave morality demands.

Ask the mossad agents in those bunkers in syria how they're feeling.

Owes its success to cocksucking Gen-X hipsters. Millennials (Gen Y, aka most of Holla Forums) were kids or teenagers during the huge apple craze. We use phones running Android and will kill Apple because we don't buy their trash.

You need to provide some market penetration stats to back that up, user. I'm sure you can shitpost about your own anecdotal experience, but that doesn't translate into a generalization and you should know that.

lurk moar, my naiive newfriend

Have you been living under a rock the past 20 years or something?

I'm still waiting for an argument.

Citation needed.
southfront.org/30-foreign-intelligence-officers-israeli-us-turkish-killed-in-missile-attack-in-aleppo-unconfirmed/

Nah. Easier and cheaper to buy the exact same shit online.
No thanks. I'll purchase the highest quality product within my price range.

Well, yes, as one would expect. When the alternative to one-click shopping is driving to a dilipidated shopping mall SWARMING with violent, hair-trigger niggers, milling muds, and general human refuse, the average white person will choose to simply buy whatever cheap Chinese shit they want on Amazon. It's a survival mechanism.

You're seeing the complete retreat of whites from the public sphere except when absolutely necessary. In days of yore, Officer Smith would keep the packs of niggers and muds away from the nice shopping malls and you could take your family there. Now Officer Dayshawn is likely dumber than the niggers he's not policing. Reap what you sow, mega-corps.

market research complete

also, apple was a legitimate alternative before PCs became cheap circa 2000 and Linux became a legitimate PC OS circa 2010

collateral damage. so what. how is it that Holla Forums is responsible, again?

i am happy to see they died, tho, and thanks for the link

wait…
well, i'll just pretend it really happened so I can stay happy

Affording overpriced merch isn't a problem when you aren't raising children.

The thing you have to understand about amazon, and brand loyalty is that the Jewish Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power.
Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial.
The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter.
So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.
Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to.
We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago.
I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources. They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange (holy shit), and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future. And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and freewill for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.
There’s now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.
The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. That’s Satan.
Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future.
I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

I need to get around to reading that book, it's been in my backlog of things to read for a few years.

It's weird because I understand that ultimately people for the most part aren't rational beings. We are rational to the point that we eat when we are hungry, seek and build shelter when we need to, and fuck to secure our genetic lineages. But beyond following our instincts, we aren't very logical. When we interpret new information, we almost always have a gut reaction to it that doesn't involve any serious thinking about the issue at hand. It just isn't feasible to do so in most cases; especially in the internet age where we have so much information that can shape our worldview. Understanding how all of it works and affects us is, in my opinion, impossible. I don't blame people for being feelz over realz, it's just an unfortunate side-effect of irrational beings attempting to cope with a world they can't make sense of. Most people don't even know what to think about; where do you even start? How does the average American determine if tax cuts, government healthcare, internet censorship, or a border wall is in their interest/well-being? Your average person in an attempt to understand these things trusts in their immediate emotional response, and if they want to go a step further they might later try to logically rectify their stance by finding information that validates that response. I believe that people can learn to see things logically, but we live in an environment where it's becoming harder to do so, where most people rely on the media and the word of others to do the critical thinking for them. All this shit's probably been said before by people way smarter than I am, but I can't help but feel that logical literacy is more important now than ever. Who knows, the solution to this problem is probably going to be some government run AI that will sort out all this shit that people can't hope to understand. Webm related.

wew lad

also this

I would love to shop at these retailers if they weren't full of niggers to be tbh.

Online sales are only 8-9% of retail sales. This is not what is actually effecting mall traffic and other retail outlets.

Yes it is, you're just not seeing the big picture. Hint: It starts with a W and ends with a T.

Weinsteinbergblatt?

I know how to sew. It's just i'm sick of sewing clothes i bought every single time. It used to be that clothes didn't tear apart for years, you could basically hand it down to other relatives as you outgrew them aswell.

Now the clothes takes a year and they are washed out and tears like paper.

The same as always happens - Got Off Same Bus.

I'm in online sales. I know the numbers from my small business all the way up through the corporate numbers and their online/brick and mortar percentages. Brick and mortar RULES THE ROOST. If someone is failing, it's not because online stole their sales. It's because they are a shit business. Also, the economy in general is horrible. Huge resurgence in "upcycling" and DIY.
Wanna know why furniture sales are down? Because everyone is getting craiglist furniture and painting it. Same type of thing happening in every industry.

What does that have to do with people now going to walmart or amazon over jcpenny or macy's?

That's the first thing OP said. Then I said this and you said I wasn't seeing the big picture. So I said I do see the big picture. Caught up?

But you're not seeing the big picture. You're just another nobody on a flip fingerpainting forum contradicting economists like you know what you're talking about. Caught up?

That's not at all what I do. I do several million in revenue in the builder supply business. But I'm keyed in on what is actually going on. (((economists)))…right.

Underrated post tbh.

Millennials do care about brands but they care more about marketing. Millennials put emphasis on authenticity. Millennials would rather spend more $$ on something that makes them feel good than the cheapest product on the shelf. Millennials as a whole also have a bad taste in their mouths for capitalism, so they would rather spend their money on a smaller brand than a larger big greedy inauthentic corporation.

The funniest part? Many small brands are nothing but subsidiaries of larger corporations. This is especially true in the grocery space where most small brands on the shelves were bought out by corporations. Most millennials don't know this when they shop in the organic section of the grocery store. Pic related.

It's like you idiotic boyim are utterly oblivious to how high the fires have already risen.

This is about as 'confirmed' as you'll get when it comes to spooks.
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/

It's my business faggot.

I love how heebs always have to spell out the (counter-)narrative for their their readers/listeners. Its almost like they're saying, "we all knwo this is true, but here's what we say to the goyim, k?" fucking amazing

still doesn't have anything to do with Holla Forums, though I'm glad it happened. looks like some cianiggers might have been there, too. good riddance

what brands are you buying and what are you doing in them?

I don't give a fuck about branded clothing I fucking hate polo, ralph lauren and all that overpriced shit. This is one thing I don't disagree with. When it comes to an item that has true value then I'll stick with a brand.

Sig's quality has gone to shit, mim street shitter and isreali parts, started re branding chink shit optics, overpriced everything and has been run buy a litteral IDF field commander (((Cohen))) for more than 10 years.

What constitutes an America? Tyrone now making my pants instead of Dim Sung? Or perhaps pajeet making them while Tyrone runs the shop? Or maybe you mean while Paco works the fields, Tyrone loads materials to send to China, Dim Sung to make them, and Pajeet to sell them. Being American means nothing anymore when for so long kikes have forced multiculturalism down everyone's throat. You can't mix cultures and unless you live in a manufacturing town of all whites, you're better off buying from the chinks. Least you'll be buying a product from a country that has realtively more nationalism than our own.

According to Wells Fargo estimates, Amazon will leapfrog T.J. Maxx and Macy’s in 2017 to become the second-biggest seller of apparel and footwear in the United States and it has everything to do with how they've managed to transform the shopping habits of consumers.

Who in the hell is #1?

Is learning to sew quick, and do I need a machine?
It's something I considered learning, but usually rips don't happen at the seams so it seems kinda useless.

YouTube doesn't help. Just look at vids and see guides on DIY. Unless people are thinking it's dangerous, they will probably try themselves. I can't blame them, shit economy.

Probably Walmart.
I don't buy clothes online, you want to be in store and trying stuff oh, given size of Walmart, it's my bet.

Thanks for the transcript

t. my 80's tees are still in better shape than the ones I bought last year.

Not really, remington and bushmaster still make as many AR's as ever, albeit shitty now.
I haven't heard anything about old rugers being bad besides mini's. Thats due to the tooling for them being worn out and they had very thin barrels, so they had accuracy problems. Newer ones are better though.

Sure, a older 10/22 is going to be nicer, but a new one isn't bad. Ruger since bill died has done a 180, they make AR's now, sell factory 20rd-30rd mini mags, more tactical stuff. If anything ruger is one of the american gun companies that has held up the best over time.

The heart at the freedom groups problems is share holders, costs on everything need to be cut cut cut and you have little to no quality control. The chinese 870 clones the freedom group brings in under the name of H&R which they gutted years ago, are nicer than new 870 expresses and have machined extractors. The police and wingmasters are still fairly decent though from what I heard. I handled a marine magnum at the gunshop a few weeks ago and it seemed fine.

The marlin thing is such as shit show, the old plant was based on workers doing the fitting, there was never any hard specs on part sizes and such. It's taken them near 8 years to start making the 44 magnum lever guns again since they had to figure out all the dimensions and be able to make them correctly. Still haven't gotten to the .357's yet.

I wouldn't say that, their shotguns are good but their rifles feel cheap to me, I'd save Savage or Ruger are still near the top for mass manufacturers.

"Millenials think they have no choice but to buy unbranded, low quality copies which break soon after buying and are designed to be replaceable to fund the corporations that currently rule the world"

Everything has become utter shit quality within a few decades. Chinese-made instantly breaking rubbish used to be a joke that no one would touch. Now there is no choice. It started with supermarkets in the 70s, which replaced all of the local shops and removed any real choice that people had.
In the 90s, the supermarkets began to replace the branded goods that were of quality and trustworthy, with their own shop-branded cheap, low quality copies. This continued until the real goods were pushed out of the supermarkets, and as all the small shops had been closed down from the monopolies, there was no choice.
Now it is the norm to expect things to break after a year, even expensive electronics.

To add to this, I was taking to a SWAT commander/sniper on arfcom a few months ago, he told me one of the R700 SPS police models they got for duty use was shooting like 6 inch groups at 100yd, had to rebarrel it and it got down to moa accuracy. I had an online acquaintance that also bought a regular 700 few years ago, had a nasty burr stuck in the rifling from the factory.

These days when I buy stuff, I generally look for used stuff, if non electric pre-1950 tends to be ideal, while electric stuff all has it's sweetspots. Generally what you want there is the earliest generation of whatever you're shopping for with whatever features you consider to be vital, as every generation following it tends to be made more and more cheaply, even before we stopped all and any domestic production.

When that doesn't work I tend to look abroad at countries with high standards, that used to include most of Europe, but Germany and England in particular, these days it's pretty much only Japan. From there I start looking into small independent manufactures (these days I tend to end up there earlier than I used to). If even they don't have what I want I just commission it. I used to be scared to do that as I lacked the experience and thought it'd cost a ton of money, but as long as you read up enough on whatever you're trying to have made you can usually get the product you want by telling them to make it a certain way (say a pair of trousers for example, you could dictate the source and nature of the fabric, the type of seaming you want, and the quality of fasteners you desire and all that, on top of the tailoring to fit).

There's a growing cottage industry movement happening right now, and a great deal of the people involved are white. It really falls on you, as a consumer to support it by forgoing the convince of mass market and giving these people your business, they days of pulling quality off the shelf are over, I think.

In the old days a brand name usually meant something, an often domestically produced high quality product. These days brand names are purchased from defunct goy companies and used mainly to market to boomers.

GE started making light bulbs in China, and they’re shit. I hoard incandescent bulbs and now buy the Aerotechs, they’re cheaper by far in the long run because they last tens of thousands of hours instead of hundreds.

Damn it, I forgot to mention Colt as well.

Colt has also suffered the same fate as Remington due to be being sold to various people, how they are still in business is beyond me.

Is that AIDS skrillex?

I agree with needing to try stuff on, but at the same time kikemart sells the cheapest, shittiest, chinkiest made in china crap they can find and I'd rather buy one pair of pants for a lot of money than buy multiple pairs because they keep getting ruined. Luckily there are many places that do free returns if it doesn't fit right

If you're going to be doing it for any meaningful period of time, you'll want a machine for sure. Luckily, they're a bit like cars in that they lose nearly all their value on the second hand market. Hit up fleabay or craiglist and you can get one in good shape for barely anything.

If you're planning to make or alter a complete garment you'll need one, but repair or minor alterations can be done by hand. The actual learning part should only take some practice, it goes a lot quicker if you have someone to teach you, but a few how-to videos can teach you the more complicated things, and books can easily handle the more basic stuff.

Within two months you should be able to make your own shirts with a reasonable degree of success and skill. If you're good with working with your hands you could probably reach that stage in a couple of weeks instead, most of the learning comes down controlling fine movement, the rest is memorising the techniques. Not all that different from woodworking, really.

That's the words I was expecting too after reading "logos"

I woodwork too. I've had Lie Nielsen, Veritas, ect.. sold them all. I use Stanley now because I can buy 10 of whatever stanley for what the high end stuff sells for and it works close enough to justify the savings. You can't sharpen the saws but who cares, buy another. Good quality antiques are another good option if you like to restore tools. I live in an area where no one ever gave a shit about woodworking so that isn't available to me. I've recently gotten into blacksmithing and plan to make my own tools as I improve. This is probably the only way to get good functioning, reasonably priced tools.

I'm disappointed nobody appreciated my joke. Philistines.

A joke about λoγoς would've been funnier, but they don't teach rhetoric these days. Unless you count Obama if if if if if if

I've been dealing with this in almost every thread I make a well thought out post to. It's shilling. That 18B had to go somewhere. The amount of (1)-(4) posters who all agree with each other and disagree with the previous consensus is amazing. They rarely go over 4 posts because they get banned or their shift ends.

IIRC this is the video of the rocket strikes that killed them

Also, less new home sales.

A white supremacist Chipotle CEO? Isn't he an uppity faggot?

Prove these claims, user.

It's true in a sense that they don't care, because for millennials brands and logos are so ingrained in their psyche that it's like breathing air or eating food. They are the most brainwashed generation ever.

It's just that the old kike brands are out of fashion and new kike brands are the new hot thing, which is what the old-hat kikes in the article is lamenting I guess. It's sort of ironic to read that a generation who use the verb "google" for searching the web isn't a brand aware generation.

Beyond that, now it's eco-bullshit, organic soy and all that goop. The smart kikes are rebranding their bullshit in accordance with the new crop of golems, the dumb ones must survive on hipster irony and boomer shekels.

They said the Internet would improve the quality of goods as bad products would be shamed publicly while good products would spread word-of-mouth very quickly. Fast-forward to current yeah and instead we have 90% fabricated amazon reviews and people making a living from reviewing (with bias and kickbacks) products like the whole mattress fiasco. I've found Massdrop to be a decent place to pick up quality items because all the users are supremely autistic and will bitch about every little thing.

I've already revealed too much. Forget I said anything, and don't look up the candidates and PACs ex-CEO Steve Ells has contributed to, or his Master's thesis, which wasn't on genetics and IQ.

For legal reasons, I am not a Chipotle insider and do not have authorization to speak on or off the record.

But he's a homo

Already forgotten. Drown in semen.

Hipsters love logos, though. They make their identity from them (i.e. the faggots that didn't watch Star Wars before Lucasarts was bought out, but now have Star Wars branded everything)

Just gas me now and get it over with.

2 inches in my arms over the past 2 months faggot
Oh, wait, you're a blackpill shill.

Ah I see the Rach poster is on Winter Vacation.

Oh come on I thought you stopped posting with those images turkroach.

He only has two picture folders, maddows and stale smugs. Don't be too hard on him.

I recently added Smug Maddows as a third.

That's she and hyr, manpig. Deal with it.

They keep blaming amazon as a convenient excuse for forgetting that people are sick of wading through shitskins, niggers and assorted faggotry to go shopping at a real store
These days the malls are just full of non-whites and their smell and shitty languages. Good riddance.

And yeah no one gives a fuck about logos because they mean nothing these days in most cases.
I remember sitting in a BMW M5 at the dealership a few years back and it had same grade of button plastic as a fucking 90s Hyundai. Audi S5 or whatever, same shit too, cheap crap with leather stitching to try distract you from the fact it's an overpriced heap of low quality shit that will rape you with expensive parts out of warranty.

Also top kek @ pic related

Shouldn't you be in one of the moore threads banning people shitting on your neocohen friends? Why are you slacking off here?

a turkroach is a turkroach

Damn, user. Nice!
Checked.

It's a real shame that USFA went out of business, they were the only company making a decent SAA left.

But hey, plastic clip on ZipGun!

Millennials nothing, my gen X ass don't give a fuck if a bunch of bose shit falls off the back of a truck in china and loses its badge. If it works well and you have it for a good price I'll buy it from you. IDGAF. Start making quality stuff for a decent price here in the USA and I'll be glad to keep my money here. Do like the chinks do for a while and undercut them at a loss and work volume if you have to and get established, increase margins as you go until you recover, the economy recovers, and we MAGA. Start working together instead of trying to jew each other. We have local materials, fuck, cut your damned jew profits a bit, sell to our people for less and help get our country producing therefore using more of the material you make. blah fucking blah.

I instantly filter anyone who posts a picture of him. I don't care what you have to say.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

This user has the wisdom of an oldfag.

Who are you quoting?

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THIS IS YOU MOD
THIS IS IMCOONFY
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

Don't care.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

bump

see

lol

You used to be able to trust a mark. Most all big brands are cashing out loyalty to milk the last of the sow dry. Remember how many times you went back to McBurgers for another shitty burger on the basis of a memory of that good one McBurger you had a few years back, along with maybe an ad to trigger it? That's what they've been riding on. That and dumb boomers who still trust. It's wearing thin. The thinking and momentum was such that all of the middle class would have been wiped out soon, and Whites or conservatives (non-communist-globalists types) would all be shoved violently into the grave. I do think things have taken a different turn now. Especially with Trump at the helm. Bran ds will still be screwed at least for a while though.

I noticed this all started in the Clinton years, my buddy got a Kodak digicam which was utter shit. Kodak was the first company to make a digitial SLR and they were solid, then this shit crops up.

I was like, WTF, why would Kodak put their name on such trash at such a pivotal time in the early development of digital photography? They flamed out hard too.

Boomers are dumb for sure, but millennials are ten times dumber. Just because their brands are Apple and Google and Faceberg and Instagram and Starbucks and whatever instead of old boomer brands like McBurgers doesn't mean millennials are somehow immune to the bullshit. In fact, if you look at it a bit objectively they are much worse.

Anyone who still accepts what they see on the kike sewer outlet called the "television" (tell-lie-vision) as truth, is not ready to be here and should lurk an unspecified number of additional years until they are.

Pop culture. That's the american culture. Pop culture, consumerism.

Same. Brave New World and Fahrenheit 451

archive.is/TC63A

[generic grousing about clothing durability]

If they're smart, american manufacturers and politicians will bring back the manufacturing to USA by using robots or else China will grow to strong militarily thanks to all the jobs created and USA will be fucked.

This. We must be the robot masters.

So this is how you plan on out-doing the booming economy of Communist China? Automated manufacturing and mass unemployment here at home? Hitlerious.

My thoughts exactly. Technology in itself is very much a double edged sword, I wish more anons would understand this once and for all.

And I'll even go a step further and tell you something……..sometimes I wish THE INTERNET WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN INVENTED.

I've been using the internet for almost 20 years now and enjoyed many things about it, the ease of use, the fact that it enabled online gaming, the endless amount of information (a lot of which is disinfo but still) etc but it is undeniable that the societal changes brought by the internet have been overwhelmingly negative from a right wing POV.

Basically the internet has been awesome and beneficial up until the advent of social medias. Since then it has been little more than a giant and inherently globalist datamining, marketing, surveillance and SJW agitprop apparatus which has caused (and is causing) far more harm than good.

Mass marketing, data mining and surveillance is mostly a waste of time, money and effort. While the positives of the internet are still there. It is the next stage of information that i am worried about. A neural internet. It go 2 ways. Forced mental conformity and slavery or, inescapable spam forced into your brain.

And lets not forget the most important part of the internet The Memes

How so?

Red Wing, Wolverine, Chippewa, and Carolina make a lot of their boots in America but not all of them. Make sure you check the label first

This. Rich people that would build a new house are remodeling the one they have. Middle class people that would be shopping for a new bigger house are remodeling the one they have.
Poor people only buying one hinge to replace the one that's broken instead of replacing them all.

Mass Marketing routinely underperforms compared to the forms of presicion and selective marketing. For example two ads run on one commercial break between a cartoon. One is for car insurance which is ran all day on the station. The other isfor a toy which is run within that hour block. The first is mass, the second is selective. While presicion marketing uses data mining, and is more effective than mass marketing, most of the recorded data is worthless and in some cases even leads to incorrect conclusions. The case is similar for online surveillance, physical survalliance is an entirely diffrent matter. Key words and phrases flag someone for survalliance. Someone then has to gather info on that target and analyze if they are a potential threat. Which usually comes to sweet FA, the info is filed and takes up useful space that will propably never be touched again. Im sure youve seen the threads of government reports on memes. They gain nothing from it and delivers lulz.

Can confirm I am 41 grew up in Austin

Early 80s malls were god tier
Late 80s malls were ok tier
90s malls were where did all these blacks come from?
00s malls were holy fuck everyone is mystery meat color and I barely have room to breath
I haven’t been to a mall in probably 15 years

But that's precisely where big data comes in, ie. to taylor marketing to individuals but on a very large scale, in a way combining the advantages of both mass and precision marketing without the disadvantages. Look at Macron's campaign in France and how his staff used big data for example. It's laughable to suggest it's anything but a very powerful marketing tool.

Not sure about the surveillance stuff, you might be right there. Don't know enough about it.

What was the difference?

Reagan economic policies.

The plummet of the US dollar. Just after closing the gold window muricans were flush with cash being printed wildly that hadn't yet depreciated. It was a free for all of imported stuff. Also, the switch from quality imports to garbage imports hadn't taken hold yet so you actually got nice stuff.

And this. The short answer.

Employment would not be a problem if there would be no non-white immigrants or niggers. The population would get smaller naturally and basic income could be introduced. Costs would go down too for a lot of things if there would be no niggers or beaners, from healthcare to local police.

Internet became shit when all plebs got access to it by having a mobile phone.

THE MOBILE PHONE RUINED WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Niggers.

Interesting.

Also true.

I never understood this filming with the phone thing. It's a static event, you already know what will happen, if you want to see it later you can see it on youtube, why film and watch it through a screen when you can watch it later through the screen and since you are there already at the event, you can see it with your own eyes.

I don't like how newer cars have Bluetooth built in, bommers love to talk on the phone while driving but for some reason lose the lose the ability to drive. Multitasking doesn't really exist, either you are half-assing one task over the other or you're half-assing everything.

I remember reading this book by a jewess about how they used logos to own and subvert countercultures.

Early 80s was arcade mania and everyone was white
By he late 80s the arcades were dead(thanks to Nintendo) and the Brown was starting to move in

Well.. new european cars are forced to have GPS tracking system.

It's pure arrogance and narcissism I guess. They take the picture of an event which they didn't really witness per se (as you rightly remarked) to then show it to their friends. "Hurr durr I was there, I'm so important."

True as well. I wonder who came up with that concept anyway. Worth noting is that "multiiasking" is generally associated with women, as in women are supposedly better at it then men.

Ah I see, makes perfect sense. I wish I could have lived through that time period but I wasn't born yet.

To show it to the world.. online.. posting it.

it's killing koreans and japs as well.

To be fair, the only reason I stick with big name energy drinks is because I know if I'm out on the road, some podunk gas station will nine times out of ten carry a flavor I like rather than some hipster start up.

There's no point in trying a new energy drink if there's something else, often cheaper, that I know works, is widely available, and I like.

It isn't just boomers. Everyone's brain shuts off when they are busy dicking with their phones. Hands free barely addresses it. I can't even tell you the number of times I've found headless drivers passing me or running stops because their heads have fallen into their laps.

why drink energy drinks to begin with? they're made of shit and smell awful. drink coffee if you need the boost. if that doesn't work, dunk your balls in the cup while it's still hot, problem solved.

Energy drinks on it's own are a fake product. You don't need energy drinks to have energy.

user. I dropped Monsters and all energy drinks last year and my power has grown exponentially. These things actually drain your energy and are designed to be drugs that ruin your life.
I drank as many of these as anyone. Replace with coffee to start to taper. Soon you'll be saving $5-10 a day and feel MUCH FUCKING better.

When I read the title "Millenials Don't Care About Logos", I expected some metaphysical discussion on how Millenials have discarded logic in favour of blind hedonism or something to that effect. It'd be a bit odd for a mainstream news outlet to make reference to the idea of objective, absolute reason though.

muh ads. I personally like dickies and wranglers and will look for those since they are nice enough to look presentable, tough enough to not be immediately destroyed and usually always available somewhere local. The first thing I do with them is take out my victorinox and use the small blade to cut off the logos because I'm not a god damned billboard, I like solid colors not solid color with signs over it.

this. wasn't surprised at all with what it was actually about, though I think the claim is false. millenials practically worship brands, it's the boomers who get disillusioned after buying new shit and finding out it's worse than the old stuff.

my expensive kitchenaid fridge has frosted over at least twice in the past year, and I've lost at least five gallons of milk because the fridge can't hold temperature. damn piece of junk.

i know a guy that centered his car shopping around that smart in car nav garbage. he can't even get around without a gps aid, it's bizarre how reliant some are to this jewgle/ms crap.

I'm loyal to fruit of the loom. Comfy as fuck.

I'm loyal to Carhartt. Very good quality and timeless design.

(checked)
I remember when car compass were a thing then somewhere in the late 2000's they dumbed it down and switched to a digital version on the rear view mirror

I keep an atlas plus a map of my hometown and a compass for shit hits the fan scenarios. GPS isn't some sort of ever present guide like the sun and the wind, yet a lot of Americans treat it as such.

blame millennials!

How does this Millenials dude keep getting away with it?

I'm unfamiliar, what can I read to understand economics, I don't get reaganomics. Was that the "Just sell all our assets" method, or "muh trickle down because corporations never exploit loopholes or dodge taxes" idea?

Main benefit is info exchange beyond lying media, and info access. Far more than yout local library.

I hate this electronic bullshit, aside from the GPS, my windows are electronic, if there is a problem with them I have no mechanical way to close them. All for minor convenience.
Oh and it's a new European car, so when you stop at lights and go neutral, the engine shuts off to save on muh emissions. Which shuts off my dashcam and it doesn't restart properly. It sucks.

Yep. I'm actually hipster because of them in regards to photography. As in, I may like something and want to remember it, but won't take a picture because I now associate the act with narcissistic people. I just try to remember things instead. I refuse to do anything like them, I admit my life is dull and nothing special. Although in a kafkaesque way it is special. I'm alienated by all around me, only able to connect with anonymous people on image boards.

Dickies made my steel toe caps… Made in China. It sucks.

Speaking of clothing
I don't usually care about appearance to others, but I would definitely feel self conscious. But they seem comfy and practical as fuck. Also durable. Probably assuming leather is good and it's not made in China.
Speaking of which
Nothing is better in winter, than sheepskin. Why don't they make these now, or am I not looking hard enough?

How many people under 30 do you know driving Teslas?

There are two reasons why online shopping is killing retail: they don't have the costs associated from a store location, and online shopping is a nigger free experience.

There are obvious costs for brick and mortar stores:employee costs, power bills, rent, etc etc. These don't talk about the hidden costs: what happens if the road is being worked on? What happens when the mall attracts niggers? What happens when competition opens up down the street? Amazon was the first to realize this. They realized that when the book stores were competing with each other, opening stores left and right, that NOT having a store in a location was an advantage. Not having niggers and retards to deal with helps a lot.

The thing about amazon, is that they are the ultimate nigger free experience. You do not have to worry about niggers hurting your car in the parking lot, you do not deal with nigger employees, and you do not have to be around niggers.

I want amazon to run the grocery stores out of business, because in the end it will create ultimate food deserts for the niggers, and they will starve to death, as white people will order their food online, and the nigger will rob and pillage the only places that they can get food from.

This is a big part of it of course. Interestingly, in places like Logan, Utah the malls are packed with nice white people.

everybody that I know in my age, early 20s, wants to buy some sort of electric car like the teslas when they get the money. just seems nuts to put all your faith into software that controls everything about the car. like the new NSX's electronically controlled brakes, shit's scary.
everything else that's computer controlled can go fuck itself.

You do run into a lot of chink merchants though.

I hate the brake assist on my mother's kia. Fucker it always jamming the breaks at low speeds. On ice/frosty roads it's a fucking hazard.

But user, if we don't shove wireless into everything, how will the government hack into our breaks and have "accidents" happen to inconvenient people. Like that guy looking into wallstreet corruption who had an "accident" and there was a rush to cremate his body so his family didn't see.

how old is it? the older ABS systems can be disabled with just the fuse.

they'll just move a self driving car head on into your old shitbox if it gets to that point.

Just make a Thermos up, or buy your canned diabetes in bulk and take a small cooler.

Polite sage.

a dead jeff bezos can't into amazon

Start with "this good is guaranteed no religious surcharge".

Tell that to Apple. Its not that they don't care, its that they are broke and can't afford overpriced cloths.

The other factor being when most of the crap you buy comes from China the logo doesn't mean as much.

The guy in this video had a nice coat.

i.imgur.com/8ZGnwhI.png

Local business yes. Make things yourself not so much, really depends on how much time and effort is involved and if you even have the required skills, tools, work area, materials etc.

"Made by Whites"

top kek
peak normie

levi was a kike
and i refuse to wear a jew's name on my ass
talk about (((branding)))

I care about manufacturing quality and legitimate brand history. If it is domestically made, the company has remained family owned or at least independently owned, if they craft their goods by hand (where applicable), if they use high quality material and components then I will pay a very steep premium. I do this not only for ideological reasons but because these products last, often for a lifetime and beyond.

Since abandoning the west and being amalgamated into corporate portfolios that care more for their stock price than their reputation and output quality most brands produce very poor quality products. We are so used to it we don’t notice.

For example, since switching to domestically made shoes I have found they just don’t wear out. I have worn the same pair near enough everyday for a year; they are as solid as the day I got them. An Asian made pair would have died halfway through the year.

The companies I patronise aren’t suffering. I often have to wait a considerable time to have my goods delivered, as there are orders backlogs. The gap between cheap disposable crap and quality goods will I hope finish off a lot of manufacturers that sold their customers and people out in search for wider profits. They deserve everything they get.

I'm going to have to second that. I've seen a lot of stupid fucks spending several hundred dollars on belts, shoes, and other clothing items and bragging about the fashion designer (mark gaycobs, gaylph lauren, fudge packers and a bunch of faggots). White kids who want to be niggers and fashionistas, but don't know they are purchasing goods designed by blatant homosexuals and fabricated by impoverished 3rd-world shitizens for a small fraction of the sticker price. I called one out on it and they got triggered. Typical fucking retards care about logos and name brands and they are abundant.

agree completely about the fucking over long term brand value for short term profit by outsourcing production

This is an extension of the emerging trend of the middle being squeezed out of everything. Just as the middle classes are disappearing, giving way to a rapidly growing lower class whilst the rich get richer at an unprecedented rate so too are middle market brands losing ground. The bottom and top end of each market are doing fine, dollar tree is expanding and so are whole foods, both are enjoying a growing market share as the middle classes migrate down or up. People either buy a $5 or a $2000 belt but Macy’s can’t find anyone to buy their $50-150 belts so are closing.

Of course as with your example there will always be poor people who attempt to emulate being of a higher class by buying the occasional product that would usually only be enjoyed by the upper classes. For this they are fools.

Say what you will about Apple, but your average iPhone still has 6 trillion more functions than fucking designer apparel.
The bestest goy generation boomers are fast disappearing and there's nothing these legacy companies can do anything about it.

GenX here. I won't buy (and never have bought) anything apple. I'm fairly alone in this though. Seems that millennials are all about apple from what I have seen.

Is this bait?

That's because branding was always the biggest scam ever devised to gyp dumb people out of their money.

A brand like Ralph Lauren built it's reputation off of it's New England heritage, association with upper-class WASP culture and quality.

What remains of that today, some shitty polos manufactured by third worlders somewhere in asia with the logo tacked on, to sit on giant freighters for months until it finally reaches the US where it is sold for 10-15 times labor cost?

Authenticity is DEAD for brands, chiefly because they are manufactured in the same countries, even in the same factories, in the same quality as an 8 dollar polo you can buy at walmart. This in mind, you'd be dumb to not just go to walmart, or even straight to alibaba and order logoless shirts straight from china for the lowest cost.

The only logical step from here is that premium clothing once again is manufactured in the 1st world again, and a 'Made in USA/UK/Germany' etc label will be the modern equivalent of a status symbol. Instead of a horse logo on your polo, you have a small American flag.

The key is to design and or be able to repurpose hardware for the battles ahead. Any company loyalty or whatever will be meaningless to us, only our ability to use the tools we have at our disposal. In that way I've been designing 16bit EISA boards for PPC machines, also studying algorithms such as Lancaster Attrition models especially its second order differential equation form to predict the results of combat, basically a modified fluid simulator. Invaluable for fast decision of how to "break the damn" in a battle. There is a reason why jews have been mining goy whites for intriguing techniques, of course (((they))) write all those findings in Hebrews as I've been learning in my graduate level Mathematics classes.

Except that hispanics are the most brand-loyal demographic in the nation based on multiple studies and corporations are singing to the heavens at this fact. They are literally importing third worlders who are still dumb enough to buy their crap.

The consumerist cycle, garbage made in the third world by asian wage-slaves, shipped over to a Brazilified North America and Europe, only to be bought by the millions of third worlders already here who are dumb enough to stand in line at apple stores and trample each other at black friday sales. The only connection to whites will be the sad little logos stitched of the white founder who died and was forgotten centuries ago. Don't be surprised if people like Steve Jobs and Elon Musk are treated like prophets by the masses of third worlders that are left in the ruins.

Have you already taken graduate probability theory? (E.g. Brownian motions, Ergodic theory, etc.?) If you have any good references for putting such things to good use, I'd be grateful for such a reference.

Because software design and "no virus" meme.

Just pull the module out or faraday it.

As a eurofag let me tell you this - nothing, absolutely nothing today is as worthless as "Made in Germany." They've whored out this label to an insane, obscene amounts of low quality crap. It almost seems like Germany today is emulating China from the 90s. To put things into perspective, 90s era chinese crap was better (much better) than modern chinese crap. It was crap then as well but it's absolutely inferior today. I have no idea what the Germans were thinking though.

I like to cook and I swear by made in Solingen, Germany knives. Just got to be willing to drop some dosh for it. They hold up way better than shitty nip blades that nick on everything. There's a reason Gordon Ramsay uses Wüsthof Classics. They're still made very well.

When I went to Italy they said the finest glass comes from Murano. Then we pass all these shops selling glass sculptures and vases with these little brown stickers on them with gold print saying "Made in Murano." They looked good, clear and well crafted from the other side of the window but they were cheap. Some as cheap as a few euros for a hand sized horse. The tour guide told us that it's hard to find Murano glass but there is also a factory on Murano that produces stickers.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

Tight clothes lower testosterone production.

You know how soyboys and numales cucks prefer skinny jeans…

I'm gonna need a source on that one, it doesn't make sense.

if it's not made in Murano region Italy then it's not murano glass.

Like how if Champagne is not made in Champagne region France is not Champagne but sparkling wine.

You can buy fake murano sold by shitskins in venice, or you could buy legit murano by actually going to murano and buying it straight from the factory shop.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/06/12/men-advised-to-ditch-tight-pants-to-increase-fertility/

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/06/12/men-advised-to-ditch-tight-pants-to-increase-fertility/
that's sperm, not T.

I assume it affects T levels too

lower sperm production affects other areas of your body as well user. Everything is connected in the human body.

Yes in almost every case.
Very few brands are still worthwhile, one I work closely with has not changed its' quality and main approach in decades.

My girl can't even buy bras in stores. Nobody has her size except vic secret and that pos is expensive for medium quality. Amazon and eBay let you buy in bulk with plenty of returns. Wish I knew a different option though.

Shares of Stockholm-based Hennes & Mauritz, better known as H&M, the world’s second largest clothing retailer after Inditex (owner of Zara), crashed 14.8% after reporting an unexpected drop in fiscal 4Q 2017 sales. Sales missed both consensus and company estimates with the resulting fall in H&M’s share price was the steepest intra-day decline since 11 September, 2011.

The news from H&M, along with a warning from Italian luxury goods maker, Ferragamo that it could no longer confirm profits targets for the next three years, helped drag down the European retail sector as a whole. The Stoxx Retail sector index declined more than 2%, taking its year-to-date decline to 3.5%, the worst sector performance in 2017. H&M is down more than 30% this year, while Dixons Carphone is down 47%, Carrefour down 24% and Inditex down 6.3%, Bloomberg reports. The broader Stoxx 600 as a whole is up 7.5% year-to-date.

H&M reported Q4 2017 sales excluding VAT of SEK50.4 billion, a drop of 4% compared with the year ago quarter. Analysts had been expecting a 2% rise in sales to SEK53.9 billion. In the press release, H&M blamed lower “footfall” in its physical stores bearing the H&M brand.

…sales development in the fourth quarter was significantly below the company’s own expectations. The H&M brand’s online sales and sales of the group’s other brands continued to develop well. Meanwhile, the quarter was weak for the H&M brand’s physical stores, which were negatively affected by a continued challenging market situation with reduced footfall to stores due to the ongoing shift in the industry. In addition, there have been imbalances in parts of the H&M brand’s assortment composition. In order to correct this, a number of actions have been taken. Moreover, the management team of the H&M brand has recently been strengthened.

As Bloomberg notes, H&M is not managing the continuing shift towards online as well as some of its competitors.

H&M reported the biggest drop in quarterly sales in at least a decade Friday as fewer customers visited H&M stores, raising questions about the company’s expansion plans. The retailer said it plans more store closures and fewer openings as a crisis that’s shuttered shopping malls in the U.S. spreads to other parts of the world. The company’s earnings have suffered this year amid markdowns to clear out inventory.

Rival Inditex has been outpacing H&M as it expands more aggressively in e-commerce. The Spanish company this week reported a rebound in revenue growth for November and early December.

The decline in H&M’s Q4 2017 sales was only the third decline in the past decade. The company is playing catch-up on e-commerce and fast fashion. According to H&M.

In order to respond even quicker to customers’ fast-changing behaviour the company’s ongoing transformation journey is being accelerated. Among other things, this includes continued integration of the physical and digital stores, and intensifying the optimisation of the H&M brand’s store portfolio – leading to more store closures and fewer openings.

H&M said in September it planned a net addition of 385 stores this year, which includes 90 closures. The company also said at the time it aimed to have online sales in 43 markets by year-end. Inditex already sells online in 45 markets and is starting to add services such as same-day delivery in key cities. In an effort to boost e-commerce, H&M said it’s expanding a cooperation agreement with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.’s Tmall to add additional brands on the Chinese digital platform.

Some are very skeptical the company can pull it off: German broker Berenberg, which had a sell recommendation on H&M shares, cautioned that a turnaround in the company would take time and recommended selling through to next February’s capital markets day. Via Bloomberg:

Broker sees the capital markets day in Feb. 2018 focusing on investment in accelerating the supply chain and integrating stores and online; Says while important areas of investment, it will take time – a distribution center typically takes three years to build and automate; sees top-line growth minimal and profitability flat at best in meantime Says to keep selling into the Feb. CMD. Expects consensus to cut estimates by 3% in FY17, more significant cuts in outer years.

“H&M’s supply chain lacks reactivity, which is one of the group’s structural issues in front of abrupt changes in fashion,” wrote Cedric Rossi, an analyst at Bryan Garnier.

Macquarie Capital analyst Andreas Inderst said he sees a “clear divergence between winners and losers” and remains “on the sidelines” for H&M, which he rates neutral. He’s positive on Inditex and online retailers Zalando SE and Asos Plc.

Less than two weeks ago, Goldman cut the recommendation on H&M to sell highlighting its concern that company initiatives, like data analytics, RFID, Click & Collect and increased in-season sourcing would be offset by structural headwinds, like online cannibalization of store sales and its long lead-time retail model. It forecast zero like-for-like sales growth during 2018-19. In November, Handelsbanken downgraded the shares to Reduce from Accumulate, seeing a “painful journey” towards digitalisation for the company.

As such, H&M is fast becoming a belated poster child for the significance of a carefully executed e-commerce strategy in the retail sector.

The testicles prefer lower temps. They are one of the primary test producers in the body. That's why it sags in higher temps, to increase heat diffusion. Tight pants and underwear interfere with that.

Unfortunately for niggers,wiggers, spics and gooks they have conflated masculinity with hip-hop style. The more expensive niggerdom clothing they wear the more masculine they feel. They are actually stupid enough to spend their entire life savings on it.

yee though the same until i clicked n saw 'amazion' fuking shillz

We're seeing the rise of megacorps and AI. Shit needs to be regulated before it gets out of hand.

wut

Imkampy you should get outside a bit more you look like a ghoul with autism.

Isn't there somewhere like a tailor where they fit it to her size?
I'm a guy, no clue about bras, but I think such places could exist.

2018 they will be beaming after people have time to cash some pay checks.

I've had better luck with Swedish steel but I see your point.