Hunger Strike in Paris over Enrichment

Somebody who speaks who speaks French should tell them that a) They're not going back to their countries b) peaceful protests have a long history of failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VwEVI
rt.com/news/412864-urine-streets-paris-migrants-riots/
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
vimeo.com/55815073
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.fph.ch/?lang=en&prev=search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link:

archive.is/VwEVI
rt.com/news/412864-urine-streets-paris-migrants-riots/

Europeans.

Sounds like a jewish psy op to me. If your land is being invaded, how does you not eating help? "yes goyim, make yourself weaker, surely they will leave when they see what is happening to you…."

handrubbingintensifies.jpg

What the fuck is this supposed to mean

I wonder how many kikes are behind this "protest".

If you want a dog to viciously attack, you starve it.

History of protests in America over enrichment. Learn from America's mistakes before Paris turns into Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc. Fighting with Russia/Iran/China when Trump declares war on them is the only way to survive.

The translation is shit.
The locals aren't happy about the piss but they're also the ones giving aid to the migrants. They're more upset that the migrants aren't being given free housing and gibs. So the logical thing to do is go on hunger strike.
Parisians are something else.

That's like calling all Americans "New Yorkers," user. France is fucked by its cities. This whole globalist bullshit system is exacerbated by the urban/rural divide, where to globalists mind control the urbanites (who are by and large parasites anyway) to vote for more parasitical privileges.

Just blackpilled here, but it's a shame we won't be able to see these leaders faces once they realize they're now the leader of Somalia vs france.

Do you think any of those baby-eating nihilists give a single fuck?

Hunger strikes have historically proven very effective.
All other options of resistance have been denied to our people. What other choice do they have?

That said, this is irrelevant. Even if the government relents, there are still African rapists in France.

When they look at the streets of New Mogadishu I imagine there would be some sense of loss for them at least. I'm already done with this world let the niggers inherit starvation, crumbling infrastructure, and nuclear weapons. I'll just live in the woods making peace with my god.

To organize an actual peaceful protest against Refugees is really easy. Gain the trust of those in the Electrical, Water and Transportation services. Have a good bunch of those people stay home or sabotage their positions and whoops city falling apart.

This is also why the Jews are wanting to train foreigners in white skills of keeping a society going so that no strikes can be done, anywhere.

First of all: Are these people really French or are the """French"""? Because that sounds so retarded only a nigger could come up with it.

Good luck with that, here's looking at Johannesburg and they're blackouts.
France deserves rape and murder, and funny enough they seem to believe it too.

Either realize that your solution lies outside legal boundaries or face a continuous degradation of your ways of life for the sake of "people" who don't give a single fuck about you besides of the things that you can do for them.

They just employ even narrower tunnel vision, and if it gets bad enough, they move to gated communities. This happens the world over. Go look at the kikes in the hamptons who take helicopters to new york as their daily commute. They are never inconvenienced by their own decisions, 100% moral hazard, all the time.
The only solution is to put bullets in all their heads.

My own bias to hate the french aside - going to be good to watch the chimpout over this one.

OUI OUI M88s!

That is code for "commit acts of terrorism"
And while I fantasize myself about taking up arms against what can only be called an evil System, I understand that this is not the way forward. Say that we are French Patriots living in Paris. What can we do to oppose this evil System hell bent on our complete extermination? We could indeed conduct acts of terrorism. We could start a small Organization and issue threats against the government if they do not cease importing criminal foreigners and obeying the treacherous Zionist elements. Obviously they would not listen to us. So what would we do? Well, we could blow up some buildings. Odds are we'd fail to accomplish even that! Small, new revolutionary organizations have a high rate of failure and a low rate of continuing for more than a few years. But let's say we did blow up something. I'd suggest we go after media outlets who promote race mixing, uncontrolled immigration, and Zionist supremacy. What do you think these acts would accomplish? Do you believe that the Jews, after losing a few of their number in a successful attack, would say to themselves "You know what fellow Elders of Zion? We had a good run. But a dozen Goyim formed an anti-Semitic group and they killed a few Jews. So let's go back to Israel and leave them alone now. Cancel the White Genocide."
Because everything in their actions indicates that they'd instead use their control over the media to whip up anti-White hysteria if we conducted these attacks. And unfortunately, our own people, our own racial kinsmen would join in the chorus of race traitors in the media and denounce us as "neo-Nazi terrorists."
So please tell me what it would accomplish if we did as you advise.

And finally, let's remember that you are advising the French (and by extension, all White people threatened by White genocide) to conduct acts of terrorism. Yet I doubt you have engaged in such acts yourself. So it seems suspicious to me that even if you thought that terrorism was the way forward, you obviously are not willing to risk it yourself. So tell me why anyone else should do so?

Attached is a recording of William Pierce and it is relevant. This isn't an image. I suggest you and everyone else enamoured with the idea of conducting acts of terrorism should listen to it.

Reminder that the book was banned for a long time.

Then what is the way forward that precludes any violence or illegality?
To continue to take it as scores of men and boys are killed and millions more women are raped?
Is it to wait every few years and vote?
Is it to self segregate and hope the government does not sic their army on our self-segregated communities and either WACO us or force us to "integrate" with non-whites like they have done with every institution?

They're brainless cucks. Deploy the Gendarmes.

You can figure it out yourself without my help. Simply think in 3d.
Allow me to explain. Too many people involved in our struggle are stuck in one of too failed mindsets. The first is the defeatest mindset. They believe that all hope is lost because in 2040 Whites will become minorities in our own nations (or so the (((media))) tells us) and the Jews are too clever and already thought of everything. The Kikes have everything under control. yada yada yada.
There is always hope, the Jews are not invincible, and the System is more fragile than it looks from afar.

The second failed mindset is the right wing militia mindset. These people are stuck in a foolish mentality that the only way to defeat an enemy is through acts of terrorism. This idea is so easy to debunk that it annoys me to constantly see people who push it. Timmothy McVeigh blew up a federal building and didn't cause one dent in the System. In fact, he strengthened it. Bob Matthews declared war on the System and was dead in a few weeks and no one even remembers him because he failed utterly. All the I s l a m I c (fuck word filters. If I wanted to write "religion of cuck, I'd write "religion of cuck" you cock sucking faggots.) terrorist attacks haven't done even the slightest harm to the elites.

The lone wolfer wannabies forget the lessons of the past revolutionary warriors. Mao put it best when he stated that The terrorist must move amongst the people as fish swim in the ocean
If a sizable number of the public is not rock solid behind whatever struggle the revolutionary is fighting for, you might as well do nothing as that is exactly what will happen. Guerilla war is 90% propaganda aimed at uniting the people behind you, 9% terror to scare the rest into compliance, and maybe 1% actual warfare.

With this in mind, ask yourself if a large percentage of the public would cheer you on if you conducted an act of terrorism. (and btw, by "the public" I am obviously talking only of the White public. Everyone else is irrelevant)
I don't think they would. I think leftist lemmings would scream at their TVs how much they hated Nazism and fascism and cuckservatives would be lining up behind them to denounce you as a Nazi and call you a leftist to boot!
So any acts of violence would be counterproductive at the moment

You mentioned three other possibilities; Surrender, play conventional politics, and flight.
All are the actions of one who is defeated. (well, except the conventional politics. That's just silly!)
There's a fourth option and that is practical politics.
Practical politics is simply taking down the System by any means necessary without breaking the law. Terrorists can be arrested and killed. But you cannot arrest someone for pointing out the obvious. You cannot arrest someone for staying on a consistent message. You cannot arrest someone for networking under the radar.

To learn how to stay on a consistent message, I suggest you listen to these podcasts on practical politics. whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
This guy can explain it far better than I can.

As for the Jews, people forget that Jews aren't magical. They aren't powerful for no reason and they aren't powerful because they're magic. They're powerful because Jews know how to network. Networking isn't illegal and yet it is devestating. If you want to take over a White town in West Virginia, you need to start networking with your fellow White nationalists to get into positions of control. Not just the governor but the people behind the governor. One lone White nationalist governor surrounded by anti-Whites is powerless. But if instead of focusing only on winning the governorship, you and your comrades focused on occupying the positions that the governor relied upon in order for the government to function, now you are in control and you will influence his policies.
I'd rather have no White nationalist governors but just one state government riddled with /ourguys/ in important but sub radar positions than David Dukes in the Senate but no one at the local level to help impliment his policies.

On revolution itself, this is the slow but successful way to make it happen. You want a violent revolution. So do I. And to get there, we need to make the land fertile for it.
Waiting for a race war will not cause one.

To sum up,
We mustn’t imagine that we are like a squad of soldiers about to assault a cave full of robbers and that the only preparation we need is to be sure our bayonets are fixed and that our powder is dry. This seems to be the attitude of most patriots these days and it is not a realistic one. “Throw out those bums in Washington,” they say, “and our problems will be over.”
No. We must think of ourselves instead as the beginning — the barest beginning — of a mighty army whose task is not to clean out a cave full of robbers, but is to conquer an entire hostile world. Before the first shot is fired we must build our invasion fleet with thousands of ships and siege engines. We must lay in massive supplies of cannon balls, powder, and all sorts of other munitions. And we must do a hundred other things.
In other words, we must prepare ourselves for our political struggle before we can count on it yielding anything other than the invariable failure which has rewarded patriots in the past. We must build a foundation which will sustain us for a very long campaign.
~William Pierce

yeah, starving yourself, weakening your immune system and allowing your body to burn off valuable lean muscle is probably the most retarded form of protest ever.

I have zero sympathy for them.

>vimeo.com/55815073

>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.fph.ch/?lang=en&prev=search

Need a Froganon to do some digging on this faggot.
Plenty there if you know the language.

A
FUCKING
WHITE
FLAG
AGAIN

Wrong. Practical politics means taking down the system while flaunting, and hopefully exposing, laws in which your intended base of support does not believe. Just think about how the number of Holla Forums-ish ideological adherents grew so large, so fast. Exposing hypocrisy and injustice in a way that is meaningful to the demographic in which you intend to draw your support is the fastest way to build a cause.

There is no chance of succeeding if you pledge 100% adherence to (((their))) laws. Our legal system has been completely subverted and will follow whatever pilpul twisting of language is needed to destroy any movement that does not enjoy the support of several million followers and fence sitters. Just look at how the minions of the left (antifa, BLM, etc) are able to operate with complete legal abandon as last ng as they stay within certain bounds. A Holla Forums-tier group may not have Soros $$$ at our backs, but winning the support of a few million white Americans who actually have a soul and conviction is enough to dissuade any attempt to kill the movement off through legal shenanigans. As long as you stay within the moral boundaries of your support base, you can break whatever laws you want.

You would deliver a much needed statement to your fellows, imagine a place where invaders have gotten such an outrageous amount of power that all the laws created are aimed at the weakening of your own country, deliberate and gradual sabotage of the ones who are in charge of enforcing order all the while becoming more willing to forgive the acts of your transgressors. all so it becomes easily used by other countries for their own agendas. can't you see? as you classify actions that work in the best interest of your country as terrorism but pardon serious terrorist threats and pass then as minor crimes, just who is in the right then? and more importantly, just who defines right in such situations?
Lastly, i do not see myself as a terrorist but one has to be willing to dirty it's hands if a dire situation requires one to do so.

French intellectuals

Important post

retarded

I propose compulsory hunger strikes for all refuges.

See this is the bullshit i don't understand , what's up with these retards starving themselves INSTEAD OF TAKING UP ARMS DOING SOMETHING EFFECTIVE AND PURGING THE PROBLEM. FUCK YOU DON'T HAVE A GUN ? HOW MANY CHEFS ARE THERE IN FRANCE. GRAB KNIVES AND CLEAVES

A cleaver is exactly what I plan to GTKRWN with, anonsan. Guns aren't visceral enough.

It's not going to work against a system that wants to exterminate your race

After dog attacks , it gets put down

Wait, so they protest because government didn't help invaders enaugh?

Who is ghandi?

Inb4 le shit skin meme. Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics:)

Bad example. It should be well known around here that Ghandi only pulled it off because most British troops were fighting Hitler in Europe or the Japs. Had they been present it would have ended like the Sepoy rebellion a hundred years earlier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857

Paris is as white as an 8-ball already, user. Last time I visited I was absolutely astounded as how many niggers and muds roamed the streets. Not going back anytime soon.

Ghandi succeeded primarily because the British government at the time had little interest in retaining its empire.
They'd already gotten hooked on the idea of managed decline.

Unless the dog wins. Then it's his area now.

Capped.

>whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
Is there only one episode here? Because I'm only seeing a single ep regarding practical politics.

hahahahahahahaha

Winning is winning and ghandi won.

Another example of peaceful protests winning would be the hippies and Vietnam.

There was violent insurrection ongoing at the same time as Ghandi. Ghandi's "peaceful" shit was just plausible deniability against the armed wing of the rebellion.

The current state of western Europe.

What the fuck is wrong with their governments?

They brainwash their people into accepting their own destruction!

you gonna ignore all the violent revolution that was going on as well in india at that time?
you think it's coincidence that they happen to teach you in school about le peaceful shitskin and not how to ambush patrols?

I wish I had that beautiful screencap of how things went down with an Alien-Earthling parallelism, but alas I lost it in a HDD crash. Not to diminish the lasting importance of the Mahatma but the conditions for his own peaceful protest were very different and much more ideal than those for the elimination of the ìslamic Caliphate of Europe, as first of all, like the other anons said, Britain was already in decline (no differently than the supposed velvet revolutions during the fall of the Soviet Union) with far bigger fishes to fry, then you have to keep in mind that the protest was already physical and violent before he showed up to become a walking prophet and martyr to the revolutionaries, finally his victory was very short lived as Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, three countries that for all intents and purposes are rightful Panjabi clay, broke out to undo all the good work Gandhi ever did.

Indeed did you see all the dumb goys lap up the jewish propagand with the alt-right and elect most jewish President in USAs history.

Some people are beyond help and determined to fight for their own enslavement to jewry

Exceptional post. There is however one problem that I want to point out, as maybe you gents have the answer at the ready. If we know who is in power and why is in power and how they are in power, we also know WHAT makes them powerful (which, in our case, is a multitude of things).
Now, how do we know what is NOT under their direct control? And once we know that, how do we get it? What about what they already have? How do we get them to lose their grip? Via causing infighting, via subterfuge or via being the better alternative? Are we all just going to play their own game, that is, acting with the same pretend values of their preferred goiym, only to harbor anti-establishment sentiment and passing it to other of our friends until we have networked hard enough that we practically own the foundations of the system, or are we just going to create a different, better system that is primarily not under their thumbs?
And about networking, we have pretty much established that memes, especially those with no clear significance (like Loss, Pepe and Baneposting) and those dealing with universal truths (IOTBW, the Jewish caricature and those mocking intellectual leftists' egoism) can easily help each other to establish links in communicating over long distances without being spotted or exposed (as it's always just a joke), how do we exploit this scenario to go that one step beyond, and act just like our would-be overlords, who use symbolism and words (the spiraling triangle, the all seeing eye etc.) to indicate one another that yes, that one particular enterprise or that one person is on board with our ideas and not just another loony or a puppet?

If he's going against the Rothschilds then he's either the absolute worst goy ever or he's not one of (((them))). Judging a person by what he says rather than his actions is what got us King Nigger.

Hunger strikes (and other forms of peaceful protest) only work AGAINST whites. I would argue they don't actually understand their enemy one bit so they're doomed to fail.

You have some decent suggestions but this:

Is laughably naive. We absolutely have political prisoners who, innocent of any wrongdoing, are nonetheless imprisoned. The establishment doesn't need actual evidence because they can and will manufacture it. Just look at what they did with Assange. He has directly addressed your exact sentiment in interviews before. Keep in mind that I'm not implying that the militia folks have a viable solution, but that you're grossly underestimating how dire our situation actually is.

its like you jews are completely unaware of the duality of the jew. gee, i wonder what the motive would be of a jew writing an article about trump that paints him in a negative light for being a puppet of the jews, then spreading it on right wing forums.

gee… why would a jew do that… especially since trump is so good for the jews. hmmmmm

Sandniggers should be treated like they would in their own countrues. They deserve to be worked as slaves

No, that's the retarded does nothing thing you thought of it's code for. "terrorism" doesn't work other than for those in power as a boogieman. Solution outside of legal boundaries involves doing things that would actually be a solution.

How does Trump act against Israeli interests?

We here in the United States of America won our independence from the British Crown via many acts of terrorism.

Terrorism is only bad when it's being applied to you asymmetrically.

No.

Based police, they're on our side guys see?

While its evident you're just another kushner-bot paid to contain the dwindling herd left on Holla Forums, it would be interesting to hear you explain these unfathomable claims that the Lord kike in chief is in some way working against his isreali boss' interests.

Maybe we went too far with memeing that the french are cowards

Poor Europeans. Their arrogance and ignorance was their downfall. They had every opportunity to listen to their "racist" American cousins that knew far better and now Europeans are the most ignorant people in the world, even more than the American because the American at least is wiser to the shitskin menace. What an embarrassment.

Likely bait, but America is literal Zion, has been from its conception.