Pedo Walt Disney Exec Jonathan Heely Arrested for Multiple Child Rape Charges

Pedophile Walt Disney Executive Jonathan Heely Arrested for Multiple Child Rape Charges

Daily Reminder this Kike was considered involved in Pizzagate and all outlets that named him were called "conspiracy theorists"

thegoldwater.com/news/13823-Pedophile-Walt-Disney-Executive-Jonathan-Heely-Arrested-for-Multiple-Child-Rape-Charges

Other urls found in this thread:

signalscv.com/2017/12/report-disney-exec-arrested-child-sex-abuse-charges/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshin
archive.fo/KSeR2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Thousand_and_One_Nights
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/NU2r7
nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com/library_and_archives/2014/03/henry-ford-receiving-the-33rd-degree-in-1940.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Rebecca_Coriam
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2456532/Now-Miley-Cyrus-makes-anti-semitic-comment-says-wont-advice-old-Jewish-man-new-interview.html
forward.com/the-assimilator/185403/miley-cyrus-knows-better-than-old-jewish-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh for fucksake, don't tell me he had security cameras installed in the bathrooms at Disney World!

DAN "THE HYMEN DIVIDER" SCHNEIDER IS NEXT

BURN PEDOKIKES BURN

Bump ;^)

bumping this

Hillary supporter I assume. I wonder what the ratio is for pedos who voted Hillary.

Who does he out as part of his plea to stay away from daily nigger molestation? These things always turn into dominos.

Also a guy of his stature won’t be able to survive even the minimalist of security; prisoners simply hate diddlers. This guy is going to sing.

bump two for shillblues. can someone post an archive, fuck (((goldwater)))

bump again for the shareblueslides

He has a lot of cash as a Disney exec, no need to out anybody. Money talks.

I predict he either flees the country or hangs himself before trial.

Gender omitted. Another homo boy fucker confirmed.

I hope this starts the slow burn and more pedo kikes start being revealed, let Hollykike burn.

the consequences of (((their))) shortsighted decisions will come and bite them in the ass soon enough

Okay so being a pedo
What the fuck kind of legal definitions are used in San Francisco? Do they have pedophile propaganda prepped in the legal books for their future attempt to normalize pedophila? It's trying to imply that being a pedo can gratify lust in a child which is what pedos try to argue all of the time.

signalscv.com/2017/12/report-disney-exec-arrested-child-sex-abuse-charges/

I was walking out in a field the other day and you would not believe these cows, they kept approaching me and licking my hands and face. they were totally lusting for the d. Unbelievable!

While a slow burn is nice, I'd still live to see a flash fire turning into a series of large explosions, a veritable holocaust, and let the ashes blow where they may.

yeah don't expand on this big revelation or anything.

THIS JEW WAS ARRESTED ON NOVEMBER 16TH! WHY ARE WE JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW?!

PIZZAGATE IS REAL!

THE JEWS HAVE ALREADY WIPED THE MUGSHOT OFF THE INTERNET

(checked)
Care to elaborate and provide sources for both claims?

who is honestly shocked by this? are people really that naive?

I think OP should only have to answer your question if you can actually explaine what pizzagate is. You cant, can you? lurk moore

What kind of retarded statement is that?
sage for off-topic

They already decriminalized Child Prostitution last year in California. To be clear that only pertains to the children, but since the children are no longer committing a crime, you can see how it would become harder to legally prosecute it as a whole. And of course this new law becomes a legal stepping stone to legalize it completely one day.

can't find if jew. can random user confirm kikery?

A pedo working for Disney. What a surprise. Never could see this one coming.

Anyone else would be in jail without bail waiting trial. Why can't he have a little diversity time?

Easy there Isaac.

Walt would burn that shell of a land to the ground.

Sticky this before it slides into oblivion

Agreed. This needs more exposure.

BURN. THEM. ALL

Well it's about time. Disney is the prime contributor to MKI Ultra Monarch program
I for one remember multiple pedowood has been like Britney Spears who were singing in the Mickey Mouse club back in 80's

also bump, fuck you lolipill beta-nu kikes

All pedokikes must burn.

Ftfy

Pedo, kikes. It's a redundant term.

Indeed.

Bump

So after being kidnapped and trafficked by niggers the kids that get rescued from literal sexual enslavement should then be prosecuted for prostitution? Are you demented? The law is designed to protect the children!

Friendly reminder that literally all corporate executives in every single entertainment industry is like this.

Jews or pedophiles?

Though he was known as Dan "She's a fighter, hold her tighter" Schneider?

There’s a difrence?

Yes.

How about no. Pedophiles deserve to be gassed alongside with kikes.
Lolipill fags are cancer

Unless they dump him into "Club Fed"

Way to out yourself oldkike.

Sure whatever you say, try brushing up your reading comprehension next time

Nice try kikeberg. The charges against trafficked kids are always dropped. The reason they exist is to give law enforcement a LEGAL cause to start investigations in the first place.

So imagine a world where an 8yr old can legally sell their body/company in public and its not a crime… only a crime if someone buys… which completely kneecaps police investigations. This is the current state of California, and in typical Kike fashion they say its all done out of love and concern for the victims.

If an 8 year old can sell their body then they can enter into all sorts of other legally binding contracts.

He plead not guilty, I hope he's actually not guilty. It's more circumspect to hold back trumpeting until there's a verdict.

stop shitting out of your mouth. even in adult prostitution, they generally go after the Johns you dipshit. please kys

so is he confirmed jew or not?

Hold your enthusiasm, anonstein.
Jewlywood should burn, but imagine where this could lead if the Aryan people don't build their own media machine.
What will happen from here is that the mainstream media will become more global with the studios spread across the world with no central location.
Your daughters and sons will be watching movies from shitxico getting their belief system and ideas from israel.

Well… considering pretty much every fucking yid rapes, tortures, sacrafices (thats murder btw) and eats kids. Its close to 100% on that front since they all supported the bitch.

i remember an old thread where one user was talking about how pedophiles often have one eye bulging or something like that. it seemed like an earlobe-tier theory but this guy in OP does seem to have the "pedo-eye"

Dear God, I hope Thom Yorke isn't pedo…

The guy looks Jewish but is their any confirmation on if he is or is not from the Tribe of Judah?

Walt Disney was a 33 degree Freemason. I honestly doubt he was actually anti-semitic and suspect that the "Disney was a Nazi" was propaganda that Progressive use to justify anything subversive to traditional values. When people think of classic Disney they think of the Traditional values it initially catered too in the 1930's. By painting Walt as a monster it grants moral justification to the transformative agenda of Progressivism which would otherwise bee seen as an affront.
sorry for double post

I don't know but he's a vocal shill for israel so fuck him
All my childhood heroes are dead or kiked. Feels bad man.

I thought it was Dan "If there's no grass on the field turn it over and play in the mud" Schnieder.

Reported.

Bump

I only watch anime and historical dramas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshin
That's pretty good.

Really? The only crime here is that she wasn't already married and pregnant.

Is Pedo Dan still in Vancouver?

>>>/pedowood322/

Something I haven't thought of lately relating to all this was if there were any high profile kikes fleeing to Israel? By now we should have been able to see a pattern because many suspected yid pedos usually book a flight to Tel Aviv when they get tipped off by (((someone))) that the feds are about to kick their doors down.

I guess it could preemptively kill any attempt at a "the child wanted/enjoyed it" defense? Obviously that defense is bullshit, but with the law written like this it wouldn't matter anyway.

I agree that Disney is pozzed and Jewish as fuck, especially now, but the infographic would be better if it were more cherrypicked.

(checked)
(checked)

Its accelerating, and when hit 88 we are going to see some serious shit.

Mostly right, but why Alladin? They're both brown people its not bad that they mix. They dont flee into another country, if every sandnigger was like Alladin and actually defending his realm/country/loved ones against danger we would'nt have a problem.

>>>/oven/

This>>11028489

This is hands down the funniest concern troll I've ever read, anywhere.

Possible he talk but what are the chances of him suiciding with a crossbowbolt to the back of the skull?

Little Mermaid is on the wrong side of that line - not respect for her father or family values. Also, made in the 80s, way after Disney

Even though you have the double 7's of kek it's probably more likely that it was just this one jew who has a PR team. He's a Disney executive, he has a PR team, guaranteed.

tbh sword in the stone a shit
It adapts the literally worst, most cucked version of the Arthurian mythos. It deserves no praise.

No idea what the implications are about Tarzan >implying any of you read the books, Aladdin, or Mulan are, either. Or Emperor's New Groove, for that matter.

What this image needs is more of the live action shit - that is where Disney has been pushing the hardest with its bullshit.

(checked)

archive.fo/KSeR2
ALWAYS ARCHIVE!

Go to archive.is
Paste the URL
Hit save
IT TAKES 10 SECONDS, NO EXCUSES!

Saw this and was like he looks fuckin jewish but is he then BAM jew. Every fuckin time.

they probably arent muslims either.

They clearly aren't - Jasmine would be stoned to death for dressing like that otherwise, not to mention the amount of speaking she does without permission.

Amusingly, Aladdin is about as corrosive for middle eastern culture as most of Disney's modern stuff is to the West, with its shockingly progressive independent heroine and depictions of fez hats.

Aladin is muslim the king actually says Allah*
Also as any film theorist knows aladin takes place circa year 3,000
After the inevitable worldwide caliphate takes over and the muzzies rule the earth that soon devolves into shit and primitive tech. There is no trace of culture because as we all know muzzies literally smash statues and destroy art/music/etc as haraam. However the genie knows our time and makes various modern day references yet was "sealed in the lamp" for 1,000 years.
So yes fucking kike blackpill pro muzzie bullshit.

The monkey wore the fez and this is a jab at ataturks progressive ideals

Hercules not white?
Nah faggot we accept greeks and lacedonians

"Allah" is and was just the local translation of the word God.

Lads, there is nothing on YT. I think they scrubbed his name as a search word. Zero content from what I can see.

Now why in the world would THAT happen?

aladin = allah-din = god's fire?

Holla Forums please go

I thought leftists were the ones that liked to rape children.

Checked.

Also, oh fug this might the trial run for pizzagate busts. He's a high ranking exec at a notable corporation getting arrested for child rape…. pizzagate extends further than just people associated with the federal government and Disney is definitely up there on the pedo list.

Didn't see that coming. Just kidding everyone know the people at the top are pedos

The whole story comes from a compilation of tales dating back to the (pre-Religion of Cuck™ic) Sasanian Empire of Persia.

More interesting than usual.

Neat…..depressing but what in life isn't

I am Greek /German mongrel, the poster lists Hercules as an example of a jewified Disney movie when it really isn't.

Mulan = muh stronk women warriors, but even still was a good movie.

Capped.

Fun fact. the most popular stories from the One Thousand and One Nights folk tales aren't arabic in origin at all. They were written by a a french guy who inserted them in when he translated the other stories.

"Some of the stories very widely associated with The Nights, in particular "Aladdin's Wonderful Lamp", "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves", and "The Seven Voyages of Sinbad the Sailor", were not part of The Nights in its original Arabic versions but were added to the collection by Antoine Galland and other European translators."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Thousand_and_One_Nights

THOUSAND AND ONE NIGHTS WASN'T ORIGINALLY IN ARABIC YOU LYING FUCK

I swear, when President Obama finally seizes power on the Day of the Hope, fake news stormderps will be the FIRST to swing.

Embrace the feeling, user; the celebrity is dead.
All my favorite bands are either cucks irl or degenerate

He's not nearly as bad as our own government trying to force gender reassignment on anyone that speaks out.

The Beast turns into a white man at the end, though.

Henry Ford was also a 33 degree mason

It's a good movie, you fuggen dick.

LGBT songwriters are literally the best.

There's no excuse for this shit.

Also I'm not kampfy, moonman, or Heil. So don't dig up those allegations again.

Polite sage for utterly off topic. Can we get back onto the topic of OP being a deranged conspiracy theorist for thinking a music executive with a children's entertainment company would ever abuse his position of power?

Nah, how about you fuck off

Even our own anons advocating rape and theft.

You mean kikefy's goons?

You're one of them, so you tell me.

The US government is trying to force gender reassignment through the VA, why do you think the suicide rates are so high?

There is no excuse for this shit.

Rachposter is the tutorial area boss
if you reply you lose
get the hint

Breddy gud kek tbqhwy

Looks seedy and prone to spread warts…..

bullshit

Eventually the tutorial area boss dies m8, while rachposter has been around for well over a year.
There's no excuse for this shit.

Your hints are shit m8.

Lurk for two years before posting again, newhetero.

Sage for offtopic tripshit circlejerk.

The movie still implies a lot of feminist propaganda. It shows Belle rejecting Gaston because men are pigs and she is a stronk femynyst womyn who need no man. She only went out with the beast because it's on the original source material.

Thank fuck. If any liberals you know are planning to see the Niggerstein rendition of The Lion King, remind them that they are literally hiring people to rape kids. People who watch these fucking child rape films are going to hell.

Yet this is the image seared into every little girl's head. Debatable when it started but the big D has been possed to hell for a while. Look at the young adults who come out of their productions.

The poz wouldn't work well without hiring some of the best storywriters and artists available. Look at the cult classic film "Dr. Strangelove". It's a work of art, with an obvious afterthought thrown in. The "purity of our bodily fluids" meme made anyone who questioned drinking fluoride sound like a "conspiracy theorist" for decades after, which is probably one of the few honorable trades left actually.

you don't seem to be getting it
i'll sage whatever i damn well please

Article's source was not archived.
archive.is/NU2r7
Now it is.

Music threads are better than these morons with rach pics that take up 99% of their PC hard drive

Man, this is some quality shit, definitely worth a sticky.

literally rapes and eats kicks in kike blood ritual

kids*

No, it's Dan "The Diaper Sniper" Schnieder.

Not just kids either, they are using hypnotists and sodomites to try and force gender changes.

Hey the flaming poo building, I have a photo of me with it too, you see it if you take a typical Tokyo canal tour.

Meaning: the majority (2 of 3) acts were toward people ages 14-17. Why does the Goldwater title say 'child rape' as a paraphrase of 'lewd acts'. There are plenty of possible lewd acts one can do other than rape. Rape is actually quite traditionalist and not lewd at all.

This sounds like he patted some buttocks not put his dick inside anything.

Ha ha. That image was actually censored quite subtly. Here's the full image. Note all the fancy junk and candelabras.

Most people, including many here, have bought the media's deliberate incorrect definition of pedophilia and conflated it with child abuser; which not only spreads ignorance about what pedophilia really is, but also masks the underlying link of abusive behavior which targets all the younger age groups - not just children. Sensationalized headlines about 'muh pedos' is an easy way to grab attention.

Ford looks to be a mason (which explains his inside knowledge of the Jews), but I haven't found legitimate evidence of Disney being one. That picture is not enough, because it looks like something I'd wear at college graduation.
nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com/library_and_archives/2014/03/henry-ford-receiving-the-33rd-degree-in-1940.html

Don't see it on him.

Daily reminder pizzagate (aka pedogate, aka citizen investigation into pedophilia and sex trafficking among prominent figures) has been officially disproved as a hoax specifically targeting only a poor small pizza joint on some no name street in DC. So please just drop it already and go back to sleep. Oh woops, it actually is true? Still, please lets go back to sleep now

You cant bust Dan "Candy Man" Schneider!

Fucking kikes.

HEY REMEMBER THAT BRITISH PRETEERN WHO WAS VIOLENTLY RAPED BY DISNEY EXECS, THEN TAKEN ON BOARD THEIR DEATH SHIP, RAPED AGAIN AND THROWN OFF-BOARD AND THEN REMOVED THE CCTV FOOTAGE TO COVER IT UP AND THE BRITCUCKS LEFT IT AT THAT?

AND THEN THEY SENT THE PARENTS HER SANDALS IMPLY DAN SCHIDNER DID THE DIRTY WORK, AND THE LAST SEEN IMAGE OF HER ON THE SHIP WAS HER RECEIVING A THREATENING PHONE-CALL RELATING TO HER 'RECRUITMENT'

pics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Rebecca_Coriam

Links to wikipedia, proven to be censor and state half truths.

Bitch, I don't got nothing else- I watched it on a youtube video, just look up the family on fuccbook or something, It's probably relevant- most missing persons cases these days tend to be.

Btw when is Dan's turn? Even among his fellow kikes he's distinctly disgusting due to rubbing his crimes on the public's face.

Can some user make a compilation of all high-profile pedo arrests? Need them for redpilling normalfags purposes.

Wait, is Heely Jewish or not? He doesn't seem to have the snout for it.

To be fair at age 13 children are reproductively capable.

DO IT NOW!

(checked)

I always thought it was Dan "get her in the van" Schneider

Why has no one pointed out that this could be considered proof of the sealed indictments.

IT'S FUCKING OVER!!!!!

BURN THEM ALL!!!!!

what the fuck, i swear i saw this thread last week, is it deja vu or am i an old fuck?

I of course agree Walt wasn't NatSoc just like Dr. Seuss.

I didn't know how tied he was to Free Masonry, you opened a can of worms for me. So I couldn't find anything about Walt personally but that DeMolay Association is Masonic and you become an alumni at age 21. Further most of their websites havn't been updated so I found some directories which aren't closed on the site. It seems its all Filipinos now. Except that Westerners seem to make pilgrimages to that Filipino place

close user, but it's actually Dan "the man with candy in his van" Schneider. DOTR pls kek

"Big" Dan will never be caught.

I thought it was Dan "children's feet are my favorite treat" Schneider?

First off, we're not talking about the books, we're talking about the disney movies.

Alladin - Look children, arabs are an interesting and great people. Such an exotic culture! In other words, instead of people growing up knowing the true nature of shitskins, they subconsciously remember this movie and become more open and tolerant to our current invaders.

Mulan - strong independent proto-transexual woman joins the military, outperforms every man, and ends up saving china using her bravery and intelligence. Disney would never have gotten away with a straight up transexual at the time, but a crossdresser that becomes every bit as qualified and legitimate as all the true men is just as subversive.

Tarzan - It might be a white man, but he's been raised by gorillas. Basically at the time they meet, he has the uneducated brain of a nigger. Go ahead beautiful, high class, intelligent woman, open up your legs and fuck the uneducated, barbaric, unhygenic, man-beast that is 20 leagues below you. Fuck it, his body is nice and you can "fix" him later.

Need an explanation of any of the other movies?

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

Isn't the ban list public?

Ignore the torfaggot
Notice how they always bitch about the mods and provide no proof?

Heely is of Irish origin, it seems if they're not Jews they're Irishmen

I fucking hope so. I keep thinking 'He can't keep getting away with it', yet, every day, he does.

wow, such resolution.
such rich detail.
I can see everything now.
faggot

Fuck off with your shitty leddit memes.

Delete this picture you fucking kike.

Birth Certificates are signed and dated when a child is born

fuck off with your pic's-for-ants images, and buy yourself a post-90s monitor.

the fact that they chose fucking ugly ass boy-faced emma watson to play as arguably one of the prettiest disney girls is fucking disgusting. well, i guess they wanted to make up for all the rape and sexual torture she had to undergo in her youth.

What did user mean by this?

In the original story of Aladdin and the Magical Lamp, it was believed that Aladdin was Chinese or Mongolian, because he was supposed to have come from the far east (in relation to the middle east).

No, you go to sleep James, the big sleep

That's because she is a trap.

Miley Cyrus warned us about this

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2456532/Now-Miley-Cyrus-makes-anti-semitic-comment-says-wont-advice-old-Jewish-man-new-interview.html

forward.com/the-assimilator/185403/miley-cyrus-knows-better-than-old-jewish-men/

gratuitous continuity post into the Holla Forums investigations thread pending