He's right you know

He's right you know.

I hope it tanks to see all the drama that follows but after Wonder Woman I'm not confident it will.

Indeed he is, how can they expect us to identify with a nigger?

wow that self-insert totally BTFO that strawman

NOT WATCHING THIS BIX NOOD FILM

rainbow dash has better morals and accomplishes more than your average nigger

literally, unironically yes

hmm gets the juices flowing

She's right you know.

I can identify with someone who doesn't rob, loot and rape on a regular basis.

*slow claps*

He is not right

is dobson still on welfare?

nerds getting absolutely BTFO

Absolutely delete this.

Damn, why are MLP fans so racist? smh

if this guy has any fans I imagine they would be bronies. wonder how many followers he lost from this

I find it really hard to imagine Dobson having a genuine following.

CattyN has never been right about anything.
People who like Rainbow Dash don't "identify with her", they want to fuck her. Also Black Panther is a terrible superhero. I don't mean that he is a terrible character, he's not, what I mean is that he is terrible at his role as a member of an international team of superheros. He has way too muck conflict of intrest. I don't have a clue why other countries would allow him unrestricted access and movement inside their borders.

How dare he do this to my waifu!

I can identify with black people. I can't identify with 90 minutes of white guilt, or watching shit movies to virtue signal.

These types of people don't fucking exist. There are fuckall brony Marvel fans who will care that the cast is black, autists like that aren't the type of people to much about race.
The people complaining will be the type of people who post on Holla Forums, i.e. people who won't see the movie. It's as if web comic writers have to invest issues to write their shitty strawman comics about.

I know Chris has a film critic brother, but who's the ultra-gay referred to in Preston's side? I never knew Tom had a brother.

Pray tell, what is the right answer to a woman saying she's cold? High impact sexual violence?
I always just ignore it.

That's funny. We were told that it was wrong to have a cast of just one color. I guess it's okay when niggers do it. Black Panther is shit anyway.

ishygdwt

t. cuck

The last time a woman said that to me, I told her to come over where I was and had sex with her.
That was 8 years ago

Lol, pot meets kettle.

fuck you

WW had a big name attached.
Despite Marvel making all this money on the films, DC has always had the household names attached. Everyone could identify DC's Trinity, but Marvel only really ever had Spider-Man as a household name.

"Hi cold, I'm daddy"

you punch her until she warms up

If it's your wife/gf they could be subtly asking to cuddle.

I love this girl, she's cute as fuck, talented and insightful.

She'd be kinda cute with longer hair.

So you don't enjoy any outlaw pictures?

Audrey Hepburn?

What the fuck, webcomic artists aren't supposed to be cute.

Not even a ponyfag, but rainbow haired ponies that don’t exist are considerably superior to niggers.

What is the joke?

The joke is that he's a nice guy ("cuck") and thereby will not get any pussy.

So the author is advocating beating women? Because that is the only way to get laid in the scenario she outlined. If your interpretation is correct.

Sarah Andersen is this nutjob feminist from anti-Trump protests?

Homeless chic.

you just know what he gets off to

No, that's just a random qt.

No, she's advocating being suave and not a pushover.

Most guys will can't do that so beatings are the quickest, easiest way to the prize.

OK, but if you already have a nice guy rep then beating her up will just make you look like a psycho.

i want to slap my dick on her nose

they look way too similar

I don't get it, so who do I punch to grab Doctor Pavel?

The amount of projecting the left is doing over this movie is hilarious. No white person I know is upset or even cares that this movie was made.

she made that migration joke comics right?

I’ve come to realize its just a cynical marketing ploy and SJWs are so fucking stupid they believe this is the first black superhero.

And it’s also an attempt at a false victory, like “well, you nazis LOSE! America LOVES Black Panther.”

Cuckoldry is when you let her fuck other people, mgtow. It can also be when you defend a Jew rapist from Hollywood because he has a penis like you do.

Holla Forums shops a lot of her comics to make her appear racist.

Why do Americans need to "identify" with movie characters? wtf? are they seriously so stunted that they cannot fathom a different reality than their own? Is the "representation" meme real?

Why do Europeans “cuckold” themselves by importing hordes of raping “Asians?”

She's cute as a junior. Hell, even her senior look turns me on.

I'm really tired of all the nigger pushing tbh.

tfw no androgynous gf

that's it tbh. people have the life they want to have.

You have to remember that most of the failed journalism grads writing this drek have the attention span of a gerbil.

So what is the market demographic for that comic? Does the creator actually think it's common knowledge to know about racist my little pony fans? lol

She's still extraordinarily qtpatooti holy shit.

MAH BOI

The representation meme was always a leftist ploy. Nobody actually has trouble 'identifying' with characters that don't look like them, but it was a convenient lie to push minorities into the spotlight in film, and now, to generate false controversy over shit like this.

Daily reminder the Blade Trilogy never happened, people.

Niggers are always loved by these fuckwads in the abstract. The real reality is much, much different.

It's pretty pathetic that you still post here, Sarah.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it is a thing for less intelligent people. But when everything is being geared directly towards the least intelligent people, you know something has gone wrong. Stupid people should be forced to try to identify with robots, and trees, and rocks until they get it.

it was something about rising graph tab .

Kek, yeah that'll work.

Kinda makes you think if Brave New World would have still been as dystopian if everyone below Beta Minus was a robot instead of a genetically engineered and conditioned retard.

Brave New World is the most utopian dystopia I've ever encountered.

Only if you're an Alpha, and then Alphas have to deal with knowing that everyone else is a complete dipshit and behave accordingly to dumb themselves down.

But the people below alphas are perfectly content in their stupidity; everyone leads equally happy but meaningless lives

But the World Controllers take pains to make everybody fairly happy with their situation.

So, did everyone get to fug whichever retard they wanted or just the alphas? I want to know about the secret degenerate alpha groping the semi sentient elevator operator who gets euphoric when he sees the sunlight on the roof.

I'm not sure, but I tend to think it's a free-for-all. Or maybe sex is segregated between classes. Maybe there are laws against fucking the mongoloids they breed for brute labor.

Except he's not. Haven't the blacks been telling whites for years that white people cannot possibly identify with blacks as we've never gone through what they have.