Dude lets destroy the tape that featured sexy women in any capacity

Why do soyboys hate movies with any female nudity?

MUH DIK

they destroyed it because it's a bad movie not because of girls

Genius tbf.

PLEB

tiny hand in a BIG JACKET

Deathstalker 2 is a great movie.

If you don't get Deathstalker 2 you're a faggot.

Figures Jack would land on something called "Princess Warrior"

The guy is married with kids, right? I get the dad humor for small children but the nu male ism is so strong.

No ring on his finger.

Marriage is an outdated concept of a broken system. Please leave your dinosaur bullshit at the door, this is an inclusive board of people who aren't stupid nazis, thank you.

Jack doesn't wear ring because his wife doesnt want to wear a ring.

So then she wants other men to flirt with her.

Makes me appreciate my autistic old man a lot more tbh, at least he isn't a sissy virtue signalling faggot.

Did he actually say that or are you memeing?
It sounds plausible.

All boards are merely colonies of Holla Forums
Marriage is the foundation upon which the small world of the family and the large world of civilization is built. Take your current yearisms to reddit or slam poetry night at shekelstein's red star cafe.

Blindly following Trump turned you guys into as much of a laughing stock as Holla Forums. Holla Forums is freech territory, sorry sweetie.

>>>/rentfree/

With this post, I summon upon thee Kek, to meme into existence, Tide Pod the Movie.

the fuck is that

Its a pedo site that thinks of itself as a free-speech platform, while nobody wants to post there because its full of pedos.

lurk more

Thee years
Buffalo queers
Back to Freech on your trail of tears

I thought freech was shut down because goons are so cancerous they even implode their own communities.

>>>Holla Forums

*open in new tab*
Whatchu gon do bout it?

Cry myself to sleep alone - as always

I don't get the term soyboy. What's wrong with soy? When I visited China I ate it almost every day in various forms, and it's pretty good.

But it is you dumb nigger.
now fuck off to wherever you came from.