The moment you realized the Pokémon game hyped for Nintendo switch was just a Pokémon Go port with better graphics

The moment you realized the Pokémon game hyped for Nintendo switch was just a Pokémon Go port with better graphics

You were hyped for a pokemen game?

I preordered sun and moon

Brain and problems?

pokemon is the only consistently good AAA game.

Sorry user, on top of being a shit tier single player experience because of the lack of challenge, it also has degraded in many other aspects, from designs to mechanics.
The only thing pokemon is good now is for the multiplayer and even then nintendo's super safety club oversees you always behave

Nvidiots and Nintendopes. By your powers combined I am…

Nice

Son.

Are you an idiot or just a very good goy?

I guess if believing that reaffirms your faith in your favourite company.

How bad are you at videogames?

you are a moron

What?

It's the only actual good Nintendo series too

Feels good, man.

What's the fucking use? I mean, really? They don't even give you figures, or any incentives. They haven't done so since Heartgold/Soulsilver.

that moment you realized that pokemon is not released in Japan because they care about privacy and westerners are cucks

Pokemon go WAS released in Japan, Idiot.

Officially or just a workaround?

Officially of course! Who told you it wasn't?!

Well, it really wasn't released for a long time after the western release so I assumed they just didn't care anymore. I mean, why would they wait out so long? But apparently it's released, yes, you were right.

I can understand one of the two, but both?

I wouldn't preorder, but I definitively want a physical copy. I have all psychical pokemon games since GBA, I'd do it just for collectionism purposes, even when I have a CFW 3DS

I want to collect all the exclusive Pokémon in one setting

I still have my Ho-oh figure from when Heartgold first came out. What are some examples of good preorder bonuses anyway?

You have to be 18 years of age to post on Holla Forums

What's the point of pre-ordering a game that isn't going to be sold out? I imagine that every store everywhere is going to have a shit ton of copies

Since I'm lazy, can you teach me?

theres literally nothing wrong with pre ordering a game you know youre going to buy on release anyways.
unless its from gamestop since theyre not beyong selling your "reserved" copy.