Can we ban them on sight?

Can we ban them on sight?

So I'm guessing true communism hasn't been tried before eh?

don't you have a dick to suck?

Why not ban Holla Forums and Holla Forums?
So naziboos bug you? But commie wannabes are A-OK?

Not living rent-free on my nogging you aren't.

wat

If i'm being honest if i had to generalise i'd say that Holla Forums is where all the people from Holla Forums go to shitpost and Holla Forums is where everybody else goes.
Obviously it's going to leak out, but someone complaining about the amount of niggers in a film is still talking about the film.

I just hope someone non retarded takes over the board.
I don't mind blissposter, because they're not antagonistic and they don't go into threads looking to start shit, they just shitpost, probably because they're bored.

But maisey poster? I haven't seen a single thread in which they don't manage to completely derail.

ALL WAIFUFAGS SHOULD BE BANNED ANYWAY TBH

Waifufags on Holla Forums seem to be truly mentally ill

Maisieposter is at least a regular. He's been here for years. I just want a mod who will be lax on moderation but still keep stuff on boards they belong (politics on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /polk/, /leftpol/, /liberty etc., cartoons on Holla Forums, anime on /a/ e

New Nu and improved

Good, Holla Forums is a board of extreme centrisim.

I know a lot of Holla Forums just want people to fuck off with posting about politics because this is a board for film and television and that should be the focus of discussion. Isn't it almost unavoidable though, given how much films and shows try to make political statements and sometimes just become outright propaganda?

should add nintendo switch and x-box logos.

i don't think Holla Forums gives a shit one way or another. half the threads on this board are shitposting.

we can go deeper
add GoT, MDE, Black Mirror, Always Sunny in Philadelphia and that ladyboy anime guy that always has a blue dress

No need to make it needlessly complicated…

Good point, slips my mind how carefree this place is sometimes.

hey now! Always sunny is cool.

I think all these Holla Forums shitposts come from one person, maybe he's the rustfag from Holla Forums

Shit list.

missing sg1, bsg, babylon 5 firefly, farscape, trek & nutrek

This

Exactly.
The most effective way of causing butthurt with these types of images is too throw in some good shit along with the garbage, that implies your taste is just as bad as all the other soy shit.

Son, you're under arrest.

ultimate version

so soyboys are the ones who call everyone cum skin??? also add breaking bad into there.

how does that add up?

no

Soyboys hate themselves

Men with testosterone love real women, not deformed munters

The concept of "munter" is alien to a high test macho chad who fucks anything with a vagina that crosses his path.
I bet you do the virgin walk.

t. low testosterone slave.
We know it's you gifmaker. Go create your own board.

We'd have to remove the BO and her acolytes.

It all boils down to people being the problem. Unfortunately, its just impossible to meme that without sounding like a bullied nerd from the 70's that wants to write doomsday fanfics in his notepad.

Actually, I take that back. Tide pods.

Now we're talking.

I miss the user that made her eyebrows into a mustache. Whatever happened to that?

Don't forget Tarkovsky and Kurosawa.

Truth.

Pfffft! That could be 4chan Holla Forums.

and malick

kys