How hard are the drones gonna defend this one? tumblrs being retarded as usual already...

How hard are the drones gonna defend this one? tumblrs being retarded as usual already, and I've been blocked here before for calling the WiiU a paperweight.

also, how is the gameplay gonna be so smooth when youre not on wifi? didnt the WiiU pad have a similar feature?

Seeing how hard they are shitting up anything negative on the switch right now on Holla Forums I think very hard.

welp, at least Holla Forums has the screncap ability now. makes shit easier

But what about amiibos?

Nintendo Sandwich

Reminder to everyone that its not going to have any third party support.

Top kek

Nintendofag here. I defended the Wii U thinking it'd have good games, but this shit looks irredeemable. I don't understand the point of the switching controllers or having it be a portable console that plugs into a TV dock. Welp, looks like I'm PC master-race now, emulation here I come.

what you don't trust Autodesk to deliver you some good games?

…that's probably the only thing you CAN say about the Wii U. First party games, mind.

Yeah I'll be sticking to PC where there are actual games.

what ABOUT amiibos?

man I still cant believe we used to have regular amiibo generals. isnt physical DLC like one of the biggest things Holla Forums has been anti-capitalist about???

What? There's something wrong with your head dude. How does that relate to anything?

Why are you defending it?

How can you even pretend I have done any of that? What the fuck? Are you a cuckchanner who hasn't learned what IDs are yet?

stop false flagging please. If youre being serious, re-read their post. theyre not defending it.

Games suck in general nowadays.

I would like to be able to download a car.

What is your jewish troll level?

tooth and nail as always, thats how retards function, they dont stop being retarded

ITT
My corporate dick sucking > your corporate dick sucking

no, the DLC is within the amiibo. see: unlockable outfits in Splatoon, etc etc

Hell, you cant even PLAY that Animal Crossing Mario Party game without 1 amiibo per person., which is the worst thing ever.

here come the drones

Aaaaaand I'm already getting banned. next one might be for months.

whose corp dick am I sucking??

No, it is within the game.

so then, paid unlocks?

or what was that term CAPCOM used during Street Fighter 4's release.

Disc-Locked Content.

Are you talking about the "on-Disc DLC" for Street Fighter X Tekken? Because that was on-disc content presented as DLC.

Fuck off tripfaggot, literally go fucking end your life now.

That's incredibly rude, we should be discussing this brand new console of Nintendo that is able to play 5 year old games without mods and advertise it as something that people should want.

why am I not surprised

no I mean this (2nd pic)
also it was MvC I was thinking of, when they found out Jill and that tentacle thing were already in the game data, but locked because "their movesets werent finished"

I don't know which is worse the tripfag replying to himself or the user that thought Knack would be good.

>>>/cuckchan/

HUEHUEHUEHUE

first party game*
splatoon, the only game to come out on any console and it's been around 3 years ever since this gen is out