Ellen Page Zombie Movie

OH NO NO NO

THE CURED Official Trailer (2018)

hooktube.com/channel/UCzcRQ3vRNr6fJ1A9rqFn7QA

they are still making zombie movies?
why?

Drumpf made hillbilly shit like guns and survival "cool" again.

People still need conditioning for being run over by hords of shithole third world """"people""""

zombie shit is repressed (((lib))) shit. Rednecks don't need to pretend to shoot zombies. Fantasizing about cannibalism is a jewish fetish

why aren't white males dead already? jesus just kill them already!

looks like utter shit, they lazily lifted 20 segments from other films/previews and stuck them together.
also, given the amount of scenes where the two men's heads are together and conspiring, along with one of them describing "they hunt together and CHOOSE who to infect" etc, it sounds and looks like faggots with aids.
Is this "aids zombies are the future, and it's beautiful".

Yeah. Funny how many jew anti-human themes there are in (((their))) media.
Race mixing, cuckolding, sodomy, child endangerment, cannibalism and other blood rituals, women pretending to be men and men pretending to be women.
Any others?

THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

Pedophilia

Whip It was her only movie I've ever been entertained by, I can't even think of any of her other stuff aside from Juno.

I'm pretty sure I just saw the entire film in that trailer

So an allegory to make you think about the differences between islam and the west in an effort to make you not want to be biggot?

Ellen page is looking like more of an ugly dyke every year.

The pozzed.

Come on down, you're missing out on a real apocalypse.

Nah, Pedophilia is too accepted by most sane people for (((them))) to ever allow it in (((their))) media

no it fucking isn't

pedophilia isn't an act, my friend. it isn't a verb. it's just an attraction, and not an unnatural one. you're the one who equates it with abuse. the issue is on your end.

Unless you're also a child it's mental illness. The only other excuse would be you being an outright homosexual. Something nature doesn't even want.

mental illness is defined by social norms. thinking a 12 year old is fucking hot is "unnatural" and wrong, meanwhile the same society advocates giving your child hormones and mutilating their genitals because they were "born in the wrong body". You tell me, which one of those two is more natural?

You and your kike overlords will all die. Pedos beware.

if it were a physical attraction to children, why aren't you all dating midgets

because it's not an exclusive attraction?? the same reason YOU don't date midgets, they are fucking weird looking with freakish proportions.

Sounds like you are confusing midgets with dwarfism

yes, it is.