Tell me! Tell me what's wrong with my country decisions? Why do we deserve this fate?

Tell me! Tell me what's wrong with my country decisions? Why do we deserve this fate?

TELL ME! TELL ME NOW! ! ! DID MY COUNTRY DID SOMETHING WRONG TO DESERVE THIS FATE? WHY??? WHY!!! WHY DO I DESERVE THIS!

Most of the Muslims that lives here, lives legally! We respect their culture, we accept their holidays traditions! I never had any problem with any Muslim in this country! They are openly saying that the intentions of the peoples that are seeking "shelter" in Europe are bad and against Allah teachings! That we should be aware of them! Cause that's the way they live and that's their way of war outside of middle east! They never said that Catholics are their enemies and they're even pointing out that actions of this peoples are self-proclaimed and against Religion of Cuck™! So why do I need to deal with the entire Europe and some retarded football fans aka "Polish Hooligans" That are known for bad renown HERE THE SAME AS OUTSIDE OF THIS COUNTRY BORDERS! Faggots that are wearing their shitty tracksuits looking for easy money to live like a parasite and to bring much Euros and Pounds home! Faggots that are making it worse because they are attacking peoples because of simple stupidity and prejudice! Listening to their shitty rap music… Faggots that attack and burn everything without any reason because they think they're right!
I HAVE ENOUGH! AND LIKE IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH NOW EUROPE WANT'S TO LYNCH US FOR OUR ACTIONS!
WE SIMPLY DON'T WANT THIS MESS HERE BECAUSE WE ARE AWARE OF IT! ! !
WE HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THESE PEOPLES BUT WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HUGE FUCKING MESS HERE WITH PEOPLES THAT WILL USE THE SITUATION ON THEIR OWN!!!
WE'D RATHER KEEP THE BORDERS CLOSED AND HELP AS MANY PEOPLES AS WE CAN! WILLINGLY AND FULLY AWARE OF IT! CAUSE GUESS WHAT? WE HAVE SYRIANS IMMIGRANTS HERE TOO AND THEY ARE FREE TO LIVE HERE! THEY ARE EDUCATED DOCTORS! ENTOMOLOGISTS! END EVEN A GUY THAT I BUY A KEBAB FROM SAID THAT HE RAN AWAY LONG TIME AGO BECAUSE HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND THAT HE DISLIKE IT! BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING GOD LOVING PACIFIST! HE THINKS WE ARE NICE AND GOOD PEOPLES BECAUSE WE ARE GOOD TO HIM! WE HAVE NO PROBLEM AT ALL!

AND I! I'D RATHER DRINK VODKA WITH UKRAINIANS THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HISTORY AND ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT WITH POLISH-UKRAINIAN CONFLICT THAN LET A TERRORIST WALK INSIDE OF MY COUNTRY! IN FACT MANY OF THEM ARE LIKE THIS AND HARD WORKING AND ALL THEY CAN GET FROM MAKING PROBLEM HERE IS MIDDLE FINGER IN THE ASS AS WELL! IT'S NOT LIKE PEOPLES AREN'T NARROW MINDED EVEN POLLACKS ARE! AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM!

CAN WE ALL FINALLY TALK ABOUT CONFLICT AND SITUATION ITSELF IN EUROPE BESIDE OF BELIEVES!? OR WE CANNOT?

Stop taking the niggerpill. Holla Forums is a board of peace, by the way.

4cuck blogposting..

Good Points OP, but no source, no mentions of which Country you are lamenting, really no topic whatsoever. 1/10 lurk 2 more years

You are jewish. You deserve everything you get.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU! ALL OF THIS CONFLICTS HAPPENED LONG TIME AGO AND I HAVE NO INFLUENCE OVER IT!!!
I'M THE SAME HUMAN BEING AS YOU ARE! I JUST WAN'T TO AVOID MORE PROBLEMS! BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY IS DROWNING SHITHOLE ITSELF!
AND I UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE FACT THAT CIVILIANS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ARE THE SAME AS ME! THEIR LIFE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN MINE! I UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING FACT THAT I CAN LIVE ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH THEM REGARDLESS ALL OF THIS

FUCKING!

BUUUUULLLLLLLLSHIIIIITTTTTT!
THAT DIVIDED NATIONS FOR AGES!

I normally wan't to sink it all and drown everyone else against it in a ocean of piss!
To end it all!

ur dumb feqit

Tone down the 'tism. Jews are our greatest misfortune, we dont deserve it, and we wont have to take it for much more longer as long as we keep gaining momentum.

TLDR.

Kill yourself already, you weak faggot. It's darkest before the dawn.

Being this upset. Le my molememe black pills

Never forget, the jews brought the muslims into your country.

You will only find peace when every jew and muslim is dead.

THIS CAN BE THE BRIGHTEST MORNING EVER! AND PEOPLES ARE STILL FUCKING WITH US!
Russia is still using their broken political logic for ages!
"But there is no reason we are much friends" "Why do you do this? There is no need to!"
"We are no danger to you! Why do you take this actions?"
All supported with Marxism, lies and lack of peoples knowledge! To fuck with peoples!
You can either take a war opportunity or fuck off and wait till they will do it anyway to your defenseless, scared country anyway. Like that's not enough peoples gonna accuse you of being a madman or a spy anyway because they se no reason for your actions according to what they believe… To bad it's an obvious one way manipulation for them when everyone have a right to do and believe the same! But only their actions are good cause "Much worries! Our actions are safe you have no reason to! We are friends!"
But we wan't to be safe too and be ready for every occasion as well!
"HURRR! DURRR! Why are you doing this if there is no danger? U NO TRUST ME AND MOTHER RUSSIA? WHY DO YOU WAN'T TO KNOW SO MUCH? ARE YOU SPYING ON US AND THREATEN US? YOU HAVE NO REASON HURRR! DURRRR!"
WHAT'S EVEN WORSE EVERYONE IS READY TO KICK OUR ASSES ANYWAY LIKE ALWAYS!

Sorry for Engrish… Typing in anger…

In a huge shortcut the situation looks like this!
There is always a plan to defend but can be used as a attack as well because strategic points are always the same for this shitty piece of land… You just need to take a turn… All you can get for taking the same actions from the other side of border is being threaten for that! While you only intend to make the border safe "the same way" I doubt we even have and attack plan but because of that Marxist bullshit we are always accused of it… Like fuck we are not getting armed for another war or anything but constantly political actions are taken against it! It's seriously get fucked for doing so or wait and get FUCKED anyway defenseless… Maybe I am paranoid… But fucking European Commission is getting up our asses for Immigrants bullshit now… Like that what I said in first post isn't enough…
I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE FUCKING WITH US FOR A THIRD TIME A ROW! JUST POLITICAL WAY NOW…

I typed "the same way" for purpose because we don't have propaganda and intend to use situation as attack opportunity

I'm closer to willingly reuse Hitler plans myself now than you may think…

I'm seriously thinking about it!

With rest of cool bro nations… As Baltic sea is wide and long river passes on east boarders secured and mountains
FULL OF BLOODTHIRSTY SLAVS PRAISING FORBIDDEN SLAVIC GODS!

TO GET RID OF THIS AGGRESSIVE CANCER THAT MADE PROBLEM TO EVERYONE FOR AGES!

While fixing the issues and problems we had with western cultures in the past to get rid of it all once for all…

Hitler did nothing wrong faggot, and thats it. This is not the place for meltdown-ramblings:the thread

Sorry I'm retarded I don't know shit about history I only know there was tones of conflicts for a long, long time in this area and for me all of this problems that history of Poland and nations around suffered are totally trivial, unnecessary and could easily be avoided. Big nations are screwing with the smaller one for ages it happened and it always gonna happen. Everyone wants to be an allies but only when they want something otherwise you get a middle finger up the butt… Human kind is so fucked on this point and it looks like XXI century gonna be the same… And everything that's left from it is a huge butthurt, history no one is sure about because everyone have their own point of view that is often used as a political argument!
Marry Christmas and the Happy New Year

Better learn how to say sorry and understand each other and how to deal with own problems personally than listen to all of this good friends around that always care and understand why you have problem with someone else… I can smell their stench from a mile!

and we all can live good and smell nice!

Don't get me wrong I normally hate when peoples are doing it to me so you will more likely see me starting an uprising fighting to death… It's not the first time.
But I understand as well many conflicts were cause because of Pollacks retardness as well…
That's just my country full of retards that make's stupid decisions and let fuck themselves till someone have enough… YUP! That's the secret and I personally don't believe that we were always cool cause this is a double edged sword in hand of a retard.

Sure all of this happened but sooner or later some retard will lay their hands on it and do something stupid… And the cycle continues!

Poland has used to have a lot of great rulers and peoples as well retards welding this sword that the truth…

Fuck nationalist gonna kill me for what I said…

lurk for two years user, read the sticky first of all , study history, if you have questions ask them in QTDDTOT and then you can make a tread that doesnt get anchored.