Hey Holla Forums. Did you like my surprise?

Hey Holla Forums. Did you like my surprise?

It was fantastic, friend!

So why exactly is a five year old game on a Nintendo console a surprise? Most people probably would have played it on something else instead in the time it took for it to be on a Nintendo console. mp4 unrelated.

I am myself very excited to play Skyrim© on the new Nintendo console, it's my favorite game classic after all!

Furthermore, the upcoming Skyrim™: Special Edition makes me even more excited for more The Elder Scrolls™®!

I lasted 39 seconds.

Who are these semen demons?

is this a joke?
It got less painful 1 minute in, and then the pain came back all too quickly 2 minutes in

Please no more Todd, I already bought every Skyrim- and Fallout4-version there is, I can't take it anymore.
Leave me alone already.

REEEEEEEEEE
Start at 3 minutes in
Its so fucking retarded
The autism is literally Painful

they've basically got this shit on lockdown now. This video's already viral. It'll be #1 trending on youtube in a few hours. news sites will report on it. This is something that even normalfags and us can enjoy.

This is an actual post from the nx sticky
The third party support is so fucking amazing to me, honestly. It shows that this console is going to have a great, GREAT launch.

Why does todd have such a loveable face?

You know how you have those moments where you think about something in your past that you did and feel like you want to die on the spot even though it happened years ago? How do you think this guy will feel once he gets out of the teens or even before that?

Some people never do, they go throughout life being an oblivious faggot.

You were warned.

I enjoyed it friend, shame Fallout 4 was not shown or else I would buy that too.

That's a pretty good presentation for a kid. Fast, few words per slide and expressive speech.

I can't keep watching, I can only hope the class mocked him to tears.

Why is this so painful to watch? I thought I'd be immune after becoming a horsefucker myself, but it only makes this shit worse

What surprise?

Nintendo thinks having a five year old game is a selling point for the NX.

Normally i would criticize you to but I am one too
I'm so glad you didn't end up like that
also i only like pones because they''re cute

Oh no.

Oh no.

What could possibly convince a person that this would be a good idea?

I was once like him 4 years ago. Now I feel much more ashamed of my past self thanks to this video.

Autism, just look at how he moves. You can immediately tell he has autism

Aren't you looking forward to play skyrim with your qt gf? Only LOSERS without girlfriends aren't excited for this! Lol!

Reminder that your precious nips love bethesda open world games.
Destiny topped the charts too.

Well that's disappointing.

NO COURAGE

Jap devs are top tier but jap players are the fucking worst with god awful tastes, this has always been a well known fact.

BUT WILL IT HAVE MODS

Until the end of the 32-bit era they were. Now they're the worst in the world.

Of course, skyrim remastered will be the number one game with mods. Anything is possible

You honestly think Jewtendo of all companies would allow people to mod games on their console?
What fucking drugs have you been taking?

You know, sometimes I find myself wondering if Todd ever browses Holla Forums and sees Toddposters in action.
Or maybe takes a look at Elder Scrolls lore threads looking for ideas.

APPLE BTFO

Todd Howard's lips met Michael Kirkbride's in a public park one sunny day.

"T-Todd-san, what if the other find out about our love"
"Do not worry, Mike-chan, I will protect you", he said, as Kirkbride buried his face into Todd's burly chest.

It wasn't long before they were in Todd's 1996 GMC Safari, with Michael's pants around his ankles. Todd stared down at the beautiful sight in front of him. "See this cock? You can take it." Todd pushed and Kirkbride moaned as Todd's 14 inch muatra entered his ass. Todd continued pumping but soon felt himself reaching his edge. "Mike-chan, y-you're so tight, I can't hold it anymore!". "It's okay Todd-senpai, fill me with your CHIM!". Todd howled as he poured his seed deep into Kirkbride's bowels.

They laid covered in sweat in the back of the van as Michael looked up into Todd's eyes. "S-say it will be like this forever Todd-senpai." "It will Mikey-chan. It will."

My little pony is dead and the Autist faggots have moved onto their new fetish steven Universe and Undertale
I now just hang out at /pone/ and give them pity shitposts they've got so little posts per hour, they're deader than Holla Forums

I wish they would stop trying to corrupt my waifu
still its not as bad as it is for Patchouli fags

This brony faggotry must be spilling over from 4chan. You have to go back or accept the culture here.

Most people who are memes most likely know that they're memes. There is no reason for them to not, you know they also have internet access like anyone and they can check 4chan, 8ch and other imageboards even easier than most sites because they're anonymouse

I haven't been to 4chan since the cuckening, Which was around the 2nd Exodus
Also anyone who calls them self a Brony is a faggot, THe Holla Forums term for it is horse fucker no, you do not have to actually fuck a horse

Its more likely they're spilling over from /pone/ due to the drought
In fact this season was probably the driest season they've had so far, I dont think My little pony will last more than 2 years
My guess it will die after the movie comes out and not the furry promoting ones

I can never make it past the part when he first shows my little pony.

plz delet that. that breaks my privacey.

Nintendo has a pessimistic but accurate perspective of 3rd party software, then.

I'm actually surprised that they were actually planning to make another season after the movie next year. I think they should just end it with the movie and create a new generation.

They have 3 EQG movies coming out i think, so they'll probably keep it going for the next two years
Unless they release multiple in 1

Can someone explain what surprise?
Is skyrim available for some sort of handheld devices?
Source?

They should just axe it already. This season was one of the shittiest things I've ever seen. The writing went to absoute shit since s2, and it's only getting worse and worse.

Thanks mate
And holy shit, its legit, although not on my range of interests, I never travel :/

That's just disgusting. Everybody's tired of the Mane 6. The new purple pony from s4 isn't entertaining. The CMC already have cutie marks. My former waifu is now a wonderbolt. What else is there to show?

I actually liked the finale more than the shitty crystal castle one and MMC
It was only until the very last minute that things went completely down hill
Their was literally no reason for them to kill the changelings off so bad

That docking station is the home console.

It's just gonna go on
and on
and on

kill yourself

Can you please round up all of your kind and take them out of here along with you? And please kill yourself too.

I can't wait to buy it, Todd!

kill yourselves

wut

why do you get so mad about a simple smileyface? Are you autistic or something? I've used that specific smiley for as long as online messaging has been around. If you can't withstand it with your autism levels, kindly fuck off.
Quicker way to type your facial expression than posting an image, also just to tick off retards like you.

Eh, I don't think it was that bad. It just wasn't memorable. They had some interesting episodes, but some shitty ones too. About the movie, at least is better than the third one.

you have to go back

Indeed Todd, i loved it, i cannot wait to play my loli mods in public and with my friends!

She looks like an teenage long haired boy.

do you think she has a penis?

4 seconds before I could feel my T levels start dropping.

Right on, brother.

Don't forget about direct access to the Bethesda Mod Store from your Nintendo NX!

I hope so.

We should meme a TES character into appearing in Smash. In particular, I nominate Rob the Dragonborn, of Tails Got Trolled fame.

They must be happier in life.

hello my name is Todd Howitzer and I will buy at least two copies, one for my lovely girlfriend

MODS=TODD

(checked)
nice id

Hello there everyone! It’s me, Shigeru Miyamoto! I hope you all enjoyed the reveal of our brand new system; The Nintendo Switch. As you may have noticed in the trailer, we are also pleased to unveil that Skyrim: Special Edition will be on the system at launch. I urge you all to pre-order this remastered-masterpiece by Todd Howard.
Please buy his game. Thank you.

That's not even shiggy's face
That's Kojima

I am Miyamoto

Thanks hun. Can you buy me The Elder Scrolls: Online? Cheers hun pun.

whats wrong Holla Forums? hit a bit too close to home?

This feeling exactly, only vicariously.