Deface the goyim - Brutal black project

Deface the goyim - Brutal black project

Tattoos hurt, but for most people, the pain is just a means to an end. Tattoo artists are usually mindful of their client's pain threshold, catering for breaks and mitigating any unnecessary brutality. It's abnormal for tattoo artists to restrain people while they're getting tattooed, or for the tattooee to bolt upright in agony to escape the needle's unrelenting penetrations. Nor is it very common to see sadistic mirth occupying the faces of multiple tattoo artists as they inflict the unnaturally long, thick, shallow lines seemingly without pause. Enter Brutal Black. It's the tattoo project where mandalas come to die and where pain is prioritized over aesthetics. Ritual and rebirth are at the forefront of this project helmed by Valerio Cancellier and Cammy Stewart. They take those brave enough to be tattooed by them on one of the most brutal experiences one can imagine; far beyond one's threshold for pain to create an entirely new experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2126263-als-linked-to-occupational-exposure-to-electromagnetic-fields/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4944481/
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/691462
scialert.net/abstract/?doi=ajava.2011.1084.1088
phys.org/news/2016-02-magnetoreception-molecule-eyes-dogs-primates.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/cellphone-radiation-exposure-fact-sheet-draft-released-by-california-health-officials/
web.archive.org/web/20171210191123/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11017658.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Freaks

Sage for (((vice))), & purity spiral bullshit. Some of us have tattoos, and don't care about your kike on a stick™ interpretation of something that was considered a rite of passage for countless centuries, across countless cultures.

what kind of shit thread is this, you fuckin double nigger

Fuck off.

Once you get a tat we don't want you back.

They're called tramp stamps for a reason.

Why not just do traditional tattooing? Getting poked with sharp bone and sticks will hurt a lot more than a faggot dragging an electric gun.

Also consider the wording of that rule. You don't create MEMORIALS in the flesh. You can draw all day long as long as there is no spiritual meaning in it. Like giving the dead a permanent place in your life.
They are hebe rules and if you choose to follow them, then follow them you idiot fucks. Every rule has built in justification allowing some form of the proscribed action.

Welp, guess my """""friends""""" doomed me when I was 16 then. Better go racemix with a nigger and fight ebil raycissum now instead then.

Reported for d&c

Cry more, yid. You’ve outed yourself.

its like that "haunted house" mckamey manor where instead of scares they just torture you for hours.

I've posted this here before, and I'll say it again. This is the genesis of the Orc.

Tattoos damage your sweat glands and increase risk of skin cancer.

Reported for advocating that whites deface and destroy their bodies.

After being told you're damaged goods your response is to joke about fucking niggers? What a dumb child like mentality.

they're all on my arms, but I can never wear a short sleeve shirt in public again

people who think clearly do not get tattoos

This is disgusting possible downregulation of the body by contaminants too…

I had found a study of the composition and it's often really small nano-sized dyes. But they said they were relatively confined to that layer of skin. Of course they deteriorate with time…

Yellow pigments typically contain cadmium. Often, mercury is used to create reds. The of the bright colors in the modern inks are especially suspect. The old colorants are not safe either. In the 60's, a neighbor who has a huge eagle tattooed on his chest during world war 2 has heart issues that he attributed to his tattoo.

The last time I checked, the tattoo ink industry was not regulated. At a minimum, I would want to see the ingredient list prior to letting anyone put inks into my body. A google search for heavy metals and tattoo may provide some frightening information.

metal can conduct electricity/EMFs. High blood iron bad too etc

Exposure To EMF May Cause ALS

newscientist.com/article/2126263-als-linked-to-occupational-exposure-to-electromagnetic-fields/

EMF From WiFi Liberates Mercury From Amalgam Fillings Into The Blood

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4944481/

Bain Drain: The Mere Presence Of One’s Own Smartphone Reduces Available Cognitive Capacity

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/691462

Cellphones Lower Progesterone and Raise Cortisol
scialert.net/abstract/?doi=ajava.2011.1084.1088

Dogs, Primates, And Maybe Even Humans Can Sense Magnetic Fields

phys.org/news/2016-02-magnetoreception-molecule-eyes-dogs-primates.html

State Of California Says Cellphone Radiation (EMF) Is Unsafe And Causes Brain Cancer

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/cellphone-radiation-exposure-fact-sheet-draft-released-by-california-health-officials/

So the extra metals from the ink will react with EMF damaging the body…

youre not wrong but why the fuck are you posting yellow monkeys

What the fuck else do you want me to do, nigger?

Read and learn how to minimise the damage of the heavy metal contamination as much as you can….
eg putting phone far away from you
eg turning of router at night

Have it removed.

youre lumped in with kikes and shitskins because of your response to being called out not because of 1 stupid tattoo. nobody wants to gas you for a small fuck up, calm down. youll just get made fun of for eternity.

Perhaps the following can benefit your health

web.archive.org/web/20171210191123/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11017658.html

Feelsgud

Saw you other posts as well, thanks, will do.

And it's as simple as that, there's no non-obvious fuckery involved? If it doesn't work, at least I know which arm to sacrifice if I ever face the choice.

Long day and that fucking tattoo is one of those things that piss me off to no end, every single day. It was much of my driving force behind improving myself in the first place.
Now that I can live with.

So, they turn themselves completly black, is that it?
They, fucking deviants, willingly torture themselves to transform themselves into a type of sub-nigger?

Ego

Fucking degenerates

Lighten up you fucking sperg. Im betting your'e no specimen to be rejecting or excepting anyone.