Conservatives make fun of libtards for outrage culture

twitter.com/hashtag/dumpkelloggs

Pour your fucking cereal down the toilet, we're breaking the conditioning

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TankieSinatra/status/804110018618527744
twitter.com/Delo_Taylor/status/804138564078501888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let them destroy it tbh.
I am happy with anything that hurt the capital.

The only problem conservatives have with "political correctness" is that they're not the ones dictating what people can and cannot say.

Fucking this.

Right wing politics is an exercise in hypocrisy.

You can put this shit on your wall, folks.

This is embarrassing. We should make a movement based off of this stupid one that really shows people how stupid these conservatives are.

It would be funnier if it wasn't so cringy

So, let me get this straight.
They really are the same as the SJW.

No, they want to be able to say whatever they want. And it's actually irrelevant on this case, i suppose they are proposing a boycott on a company that considers them deplorables. Why is this wrong? Would you financialy support a company that pursues a political stance that condemns yours?

All this ideology.
It's amazing how much they can obsess over peripheral, but never find the root cause. The freemarket is great, until it fucks over something you personally care about.

So then I assume there was nothing wrong with Clinton calling them "deplorable"?

And what about all those conservatives getting their panties in a wad over burning flags and not standing for the national anthems? Are they not real rightists?

kellogs never called them deplorables.
pls stop.

I don't really care because I hate companies in the first place.

I eat at Chick Fillet and I don't hate the gays. Call the police.

They would claim that this is "cultural-Marxism" at work but it's fucking obvious that capitalism motivates the management at Kellogg's to maximise profit by not alienating people who finds the crap that comes out of Breitbart repugnant and rightly so.

I agree with your sentiment, they're not the same because your vote is worthless and how you spend your money has a much bigger impact on your life.

Obviously not. It is the same outrage culture she and others like her cultivated, that actually hurt her. Also someone being opposed to political correcntess isn't advocating for no accountability

The flag represents the nation. Not the government, not the ritch but is a symbol for the entire nation. And the same stands for the national anthem. When someones disrespects the flag or the anthem he is deliberately insulting the whole nation. And everyone should be outraged except for the anarchists that do not believe in nations.

Just imagine yourself in 1940 burning the USSR flag in front of Stalin. What would happen to you?

That's every company ever.

lol. cry harder. i wipe my ass with your flag and I spit on your anthem

2% DECLINE
KELLOGS BTFO

Dude fuck Kelloggs they made circumcision popular in America. Every day I wake up glad that my parents didn't have my weiner chopped, some of our comrades are not so fortunate.

I have no idea on the subject, i commented from what i saw on the OP pic, and it suggest that they did. I don't really care tbh

fair enough

Well the question isn't if you would support a company that says something you disagree with, but rather saying something that personally affects you. If they said "hang all leftists from every lampost in your city", would you still buy products from them?

Again I refer back to my original point:

Not Coops

I won't be crying if someone punches the shit out of you because of that, you will be the one crying like a bitch.

Literally whataboutism, you can't defend your position so you drag out a strawman from history.

Also, it's not just the anthem or the cornflakes or the flag. Remember the Starbucks cup fiasco?

Fixed, friend

1. If it ever gets that bad, we're already fucked.
2. The Kellogs situation isn't even comparable to that.
3. It would also depend on whether they were selling some essential item i needed, like bullets or guns. Because apparently in this new dystopian universe, we're going to need them.

is the enemy of my enemy really my friend??

Oh look what whe have here! An internet tough guy!

And you fail to understand what i said. Political correctness prevents cops from racially profiling muslims thus making possible the 9/11 the Nice truck stomping and the fag-wasting in Florida. It isn't about being able to say "nigger" and get aplauded.

Seriously? Is this the best you can do?

What about it?

Go ahead and bitch about PC culture though

i just took a big sloppy dump on the constitution and wiped my ass with the flag. what are you gonna do about it cuck?

No. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he is my ally.

Well excuse the far fetched example but i don't know specifics of your likes and habbits to find something insulting. My question is simple really, if a company assumes a political stance that is explicitly against yours, would you buy their products?

Where in my post did you read that i would personaly do it?

yeah, it was the muzzies that took down NORAD dn building 7

Look I can understand why Holla Forums would laugh at the Trumpfags but I don't see why those liberals in the Twitter feed are pretending they have the high ground, given the Chickfilla brouhaha and North Carolina boycott

All companies have a political stance against mine, so more than likely yes.

Chick Fil a also has greasy trans fat animal cruelty processed foods.

I just told you what the flag stands for and when someone disrispects it what other people are receiving.

If i went in the getto and start calling everyone there niggers, if they punched me whose mistake would be? Stop being hypocritical cunts

1) you are lying, unless you are a fucking goat, there's no way you forced your ass to shit just to spite me
2) you think i'm american. I am not
3) a leftist calling anyone a cuck

Ayy lmao

If the cops could racially profile how would they have hijacked the planes that hit the twin towers?

ayy lmao

Not against on a philosophical level, saying explicitly that, for example "leftism is a mental desease". Would you still buy from them?

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I mean you're clearly moving the goalposts but to address your point, the government was well aware of the possibility of 9/11, they didn't do anything because they didn't take it seriously/didn't care, not because of "muh political correctness"

i'm not lying. i also use a photo of reagan's face when the flag's in the wash

feels bad man.

What about the Florida fag-wasting then? Neighbors said they saw questionable activity and wanted to report but were scared of acting like racists

again faggot, feel free to explain how muzzies took NORAD down and destroyed building 7

Once you explain how they have hijacked the planes, i will.

Am I going to them for mental health treatment?
Otherwise, I don't see how it affects me.
Most large companies hate leftist, this one just sounds like they said it out loud. Hell, there are ones that supported the Nazis that are still around today.
Either way, still not a comparable situation to this whole keloggs thing. I think you're stretching things again.

Look user, if you cannot explain how muzzies to down NORAD and building 7 then its easy to understand that the attack was not caused by muzzies alone, which leads us to belive that the muzzies on the plane were working with the people who took down NORAD and building 7

it probably can, however, jet fuel cannot take down NORAD or building 7 without hitting it first

Well we disagree then. If there was a company that was selling burgers said that "carfags are killing our planet and need to fucking get a bicycle" i wouldn't buy anything from them again, ever.

You see, from the moment a company (or actor/singer/whatever) goes on a political statement they should realize that they are jeopardising half their customer base. That's why they should refrain from stating political opinions. Bottom line, i want a fuckig burger, not a lecture.

Kellogs simply stopped advertisement, they didn't use the word fag or fucking

Oh people always say stupid bullshit like this after a tragedy "Oh he was such a quiet man" "He kept to himself" Who's going to call you a racist for stopping an actual terrorist?

Besides, didn't the FBI investigate that same guy twice and fail to charge him with anything? I can see why they then might be hesitant to turn him in a third time.

I just got 32 RTs from a bunch of dipshits on a tweet claiming the CEO of Kelloggs endorsed the nation of islam

twitter.com/TankieSinatra/status/804110018618527744

The official narrative is that debris from the towers compromised it's structual integrity. Prove them wrong.

As i've said before i assume that the pic on the OP is accurate, and it says that they called them deplorables. Is it a question of the exact words now?

well the "oh he was such a quiet man" =/= "i had reasonable indications that something sketchy is going on with this guy but didn't call it cause i'd act like a racist person".

And this hesitation to thoroughly search him a third time brought us where we are. That hesitation is the product of political correctness

Don't have to, they have to prove these claims true, as you are implying they are the reason bulding 7 collapsed first

also feel free to explain NORAD btw

and i assume you are not fucking stupid

A century too late. Everyone has a scratched dick because of these fucks.

You can actually feel it? Just joking TBH. Lube helps.

not funny tbh

Well that's the official statement, you are challenging it, the burden of proof falls onto you.

Also it's 6AM here (i said above that i am not american) and i don't have the energy to research what happened with kellogs. I'll read about it tommorow

'k
I'm not really seeing how this has to do with what Kellogs did though. I will give you credit for, even though it was accidental, pointing out where where a lot political correctness stems from tho.

My sorries.

the official statement also said Iraq had WMD, yet none of them were found

now feel free to explain how the muzzies took down NORAD

You know we're communists, right?

Weren't these exact same people making fun of liberals for boycotting Chick-Fil-A?

I genuinely can't understand how you boycott Starbucks every year over nothing, and call everyone else triggered.

twitter.com/Delo_Taylor/status/804138564078501888

WAHHH MUH PROPERTY RIGHTS
WAHHHH DISCRIMINATION

GO CENSORSHIP!! FUCK LIBERTY OF PRESS!!
WAHHHH CENSORSHIP

Conservatives/"alt right" are literally retarded

Time to.buy Kelloggs.

Didn't gamergate celebrate when ads were pulled from outlets they didn't like?

Gamergate was/is fascists.

That's different. GG was specifically, consciously, and openly using the enemy's tactics (angry letters, boycotts, hiding behind diversity, politically motivated charity drive stunts, sex scandals, gag orders, etc.) as a specific attack on the existence of those very tactics and their targets' obedient response to them.

A society where such tactics don't work would be ideal, but until those tactics are rendered ineffective, we have to use them.

This action from Breitbart seems significantly less self-aware.

Can higher levels of ideology even exist?

It's hilarious when you consider Kellog is just like "please, everyone, stop sending us angry letters, we just want to sell cereal".

And use child labor in South East Asia

Despicable social liberals. They're all dancing to capitalism's games and getting Kelogg's more money

But nobody on either side cares about that

Remember GamerGate?
Remember how they had several companies pull ads from certain publications?
Remember how these publications and their readers didn't call for a boycott?

Also I'd never boycott Kellog's, because I love that shit

If someone describe themselves as progressive or liberal, their opinion is not worth a dime.

And give over a million dollars to BLM to destabilize race relations :^)

lol leave it to 12 year old gommunisds to not understand what a boycott is.
it's literally part of the core of capitalism, there's nothing wrong with boycotting companies you don't like and supporting ones you like.

for example, I have a light boycott on major name brand products, I find local or even generic brands are better so I support those.
that comes with the benefit of helping small and local businesses.

So I just need to boycott drone manufacturers to stop them selling drones ri…oh.

drones aren't for you to buy goy, I'm sure you know that.

or are you advocating ancap memeland with private drone strikes and recreational nukes?

Oy vey, if only there were a way we could stop the production of military equipment for profit.

Kelloggs is one of the biggest companies in the world

a few autistic righties aren't going to make a dent in their profits

Cuck Flakes is right. Eating grain for breakfast is degenerate. Real men eat bacon and eggs along with a couple of sausages and some hashbrowns.

Enjoy your high cholesterol

We're commies. We have no choice.

You've been memed by Edward Bernays.

Wew, and you say cuckservatives are scientifically backwards. How does it feel to be stuck in the 50s?

Pick one and only one

I'm sure you trumpfags eat more than a couple of sausages in the morning.

if any business manufacturer begins or continues their advertising with deeply triggering and problematic sentiment of the most extreme sjws, why should whites support it
and why is that excellent to you OP?

we should
we should nothing
go do it yourself and show us and entice us to join you if you think its something that needs doing

if i was within the geopolitical borders of stalin in 1940 id organize a revolt an an assasination plot, whats your point?

im not sure but it appears like you dont know what is free market

Literally porky meme. Most hyped food product ever.

if you knew the cost of these arsenals you would not even make jokes about "private nukes"

bacon is shit only because the fried shit pieces of meat are usually the low quality bacon leftovers

grain can be had in the diet, contrary to the most modern nutrition meme, we dont all have celiac disease and gluten intolerance
its just not a core staple, you can eat bread and even pasta every day but it should be a side to meat, dairy, nuts, fish, eggs, in no particular order