Thanks For Nothing Mother Fucker

So it looks like I'm paying a huge fine again next year for choosing not to pay for health insurance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like you didn't mail your congressmen and put in your support for the repeal of obamacare

We got the fucker elected and it's up to us to help him get his shit put through.

We don't have a George Soros. WE are the grass roots.

Thank the former Kang who signed it into law first.
President Trump did all that he could to repel it.

Isn't repealing the penalty part of the tax bill?

Senate's """health""" bill does, House's doesn't. I think instead of paying it I'd begin a lawsuit against the IRS and just turn law into my new hobby.

lmfao, get skills nigger

if your poor and jobless then you get niggercare for free and pay no penalty. it's free up until you hit 20 hrs / week at mcdonalds levels, then you start paying up the ass or pay the penalty.

Either the shills are getting desperate enough to not even bother trying to look legitimate, or someone jumped the gun and got ahead of the script. I can't find any news on this claim anywhere. The latest Fake News on the tax bill is Senator Collin being unsure of supporting the Senate/House tax bill until she can see the final version.

Being relatively young and healthy and choosing not to pay 1,100 dollars a year for something I'm probably not going to use.

number of times I sought health care this year: 0

Sure is cuckchan in here.

gas yourself chaim.

do your research mate…
even turbotax allowed for line 61 to be left blank

www businessinsider.com/irs-obamacare-1040-tax-form-change-trump-order-2017-2
Essentially, line 61 on the IRS 1040 tax form asks the filer whether they have health insurance, which is mandated by the ACA.

But following President Donald Trump's executive order on Obamacare in which he instructed federal agencies to remove the "burden" of the law, the IRS decided that it would not reject those 1040 forms with a question that asked whether the filer had health insurance left blank.

IRS.gov says you're paying a fine for not having health insurance in 2017.

There's no penalties for not paying the fine but the amount is deducted from any refund, so yeah.

the point is they dont know if you didn't have health insurance unless you tell them on line 61…

"In a statement to Reason, an IRS official said the recent executive order allows them to make the step and accept "instances where a taxpayer doesn't indicate their coverage status."

"Processing silent returns means that taxpayer returns are not systemically rejected, allowing them to be processed and minimizing burden on taxpayers, including those expecting a refund," the IRS told Reason."

If you wanna blame someone, blame Hanoi Songbird.

now might be a good time to watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

reported shareblueing

Nigger just don't fill in line 61. The executive order Trump passed prompted the IRS to ignore it completely if you just don't put anything there.

You're a nigger, we all know.

Interesting I'll look into it.

choose one

You sir are a idiot.

double dubs confirm, negroid must be gassed

K.

Brush teeth go to bed.

Trump is responsible for not repealing Obongocare.