CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bgVSK
pbs.twimg.com/media/CvMqVcrWEAAWBG5.jpg:large
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/789043227131203585
twitter.com/RealPeerReview
archive.is/s07OE
archive.is/Ds760
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3249/asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140-000-in-damages.html
twitter.com/femfreq/status/119507163545731072
8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/58gizw/censorship_fed_up_with_all_the_google_hits_about/
archive.is/JcCDI
archive.is/0W1kD
archive.is/WGL4u
archive.is/eNUSp
archive.is/wB6VD
twitter.com/kokosac/status/789111503987183616
twitter.com/kokosac/status/789112043462766592
twitter.com/IsakPixelisak/status/789112466403762177
twitter.com/raido_kuzunoha/status/789113619023851521
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/post/140909400211/ゲームから美少女が消える日-gamergate参加者が語る欧米社会の今-part-1
twitter.com/kokosac/status/782718567665979393
twitter.com/kokosac/status/782718970298109952
archive.fo/Bek74
youtube.com/watch?v=2-pgIp4A94s
archive.is/GpSIr
capitalresearch.org/2016/05/macarthurs-thought-police/
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/789216844435423232
twitter.com/kokosac/status/789217212271767552
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/violence-in-video-games-this-tired-old-argument-a-response-to-the-california-aggie/
twitter.com/Dorkflum/status/789205066066518016
archive.is/3H7vO
twitter.com/mombot/status/789233341421662208
archive.is/vaMPe
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/20/apple-rejects-iphone-game-including-offensive-pepe-frog/
twitter.com/kokosac/status/789110884501041152
archive.is/eNUSp
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789246267947745280
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/788928636996886528
twitter.com/mombot/status/789249674452475905
archive.is/71Sii
archive.is/Ra2Qt
archive.is/hQ2gw
archive.is/wK1uA
archive.is/yQlvY
archive.is/YtFVk
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/789247765603725313
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/50pfl4/apple_censored_our_game_because_we_poked_fun_at/
toucharcade.com/2015/06/25/apple-removes-confederate-flag/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/20/okeefe-woman-backtracks-assault-claim-project-veritas-video/
archive.is/23pO8
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789252805059944448
twitter.com/sagaftra/status/789244583007838208
pastebin.com/Pu2hADMc
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789283743588646913
web.archive.org/web/20161021021226/https://heatst.com/culture-wars/male-australian-student-pretended-to-identify-as-woman-to-win-paid-position-at-the-college-friends-say/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/788972950338756609
web.archive.org/web/20161020235448/http://www.reBENIScode.net/2016/10/20/13352900/nbcuniversal-buzzfeed-investment
youtube.com/watch?v=finishing
twitter.com/anxiousvamp/status/696471833244254208
twitter.com/pcgamer/status/789305238670942208
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/789317351191654400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

of course it is, with redditors like you among our ranks

good bread

Goddamn it, Reanon.

2slow :^)

I miss Gilda threads

That's because you haven't been baking, Gildafag.

never EVER after 10 months get a reply from someone about a commission
its super gay

Damn right.

Did I catch someone from CTR early or this is Gildafag asking for more bullying? Because I think this is Gildafag asking for more bullying.

its not hard

archive.is/bgVSK

I suppose this is where they try to change the meaning of anime the same way they did during the Twine Revolution with vidya, maybe so they can make shitty AMV's and have it be praised to the high heavens as well, just how they tried making shit movies disguised as games and wanted to get those sold.

Please do be on the lookout for "Can Anime Be Art?"-tier articles that may come out.

Okay what the shit is going on
Linking the pic here because Holla Forums isn't letting me upload it for some stupid reason
pbs.twimg.com/media/CvMqVcrWEAAWBG5.jpg:large
The guy's a big "gas the jew" dood apparently, who'd make Holla Forums call him a sperg, I can see his account on my computer and tweetdeck without issue, which makes this all even funnier
I don't know who I should blame between France and twitter

You do know that it would require both of them to agree to it for that to happen, right?

I like Gilda, but I also like the other tans.

… did you share this webm by accident, user ?

Did I accidentally forget to spoiler it?

Nono, you did, it's just… I'm kinda "why"ing, is all

DANIELLE ETERNAL BEST TAN

blue haired Galko is best tan

I was successful in getting more information about this bowling alley. Nagoya, Aichi prefecture is the correct place, and it was called the (Nagoya) Toyo Bowl. It had 240 lanes.

It was absolutely fuckhuge and spooky. There was a lot of really cool graffiti on the inside of it though.

Sadly, the ruins were demolished/dismantled sometime in 2007, because apparently, 2007 is the year all good things burn away. I'm not sure what's there now, Hattori-san said some supermarket chain bought the space or something. Might be different now.

Kind of expected, since pictures taken from a distance showed that there was a small town right next to it, and the bowling alley was kind of this huge, abandoned monolith that everyone could see.

That's about all I found out.

jesus fuck

WHY
FUCKING WHY
DOES EVERYTHING HORRIBLE HAPPEN OR BEGIN IN 2007?!?

some sort of cosmic shift took place that year and everything turned to shit

i wanna impregnate galko

There better be some pronounced cosmic shift to make everything awesome again at some point in my life.
I can't stand this shit. It's been nearly a decade and all I've done is suffer the entire time.

My sister is hugely anti-GG, 3rd wave feminist (but not nearly as bad as they come) and wants 'diversity'. However she's simply misled on account of only reading lefty/game journo shit. That's the only place she knows about GG. Probably wikipedia, too.

I'm going to her place for xmas this year. I don't want to argue about it. We did last year and it sucked balls. But if we do… I want to be a little more prepared. I can't just link evidence in a vocal conversation so help me out.

What would be the most effective steps to throw a red pill her way? What are the most convincing points? CON leaks? What names should I mention? If she does demand evidence and is willing to check it up on her phone, what would be the best thing to link? I don't expect or even care if she becomes pro-GG I just want her to see how fucked up anti-GG is and how the media has lied continuously over it. I want her to know she has been misled, but without trying to make it out as though I think she's stupid or it's me vs her.

Thanks lads. I don't want to argue for xmas but I don't want to back down, either. Hopefully I avoid this issue completely. I have another sister who is redpilled pretty much but doesn't really understand GG or anti GG but she is good at supporting us both in arguments as a neutral party.

Tell her this is what GG is fighting, so if she's opposing GG, this is what she'd supporting.
The very people GG is fighting are the ones accusing GG of all that garbage; so between trusting people who play games and want to kick the balls of awful people, and trusting those very awful people, the choice shouldn't be that difficult.

She already knows.
She's going to do the exact same thing you are attempting at doing, but for the opposite side.
Unless you're willing to create obscenely autistic notes and carry them around with you the entire time, there's very little you can do, and that requires her being open minded enough to actually give enough of a fuck to listen to you.
There's a chance she can be purified, but I wouldn't bank on it. There's a reason why it's the most patrician of all fetishes. Because it's that rare, like spotting a Unicorn in a field.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/789043227131203585

Don't waste your time. Sever that worthless bond and move on. If the shit tries to start it with you, hold nothing insulting back.

Forgot to add a few examples. Also, focus on the rape and pedophilia points. If she indeed is a hardcore twitter feminist, those will hit the hardest.
And if she dares bring up Anita Sarkeesian, remind her that this cunt has advocated publicly for racial segregation in schools.

grab her by the pussy

Fuck if I know user.

Still haven't figured out how to deal with my mother yet, she is on the verge of becoming a far-left progressive retard.
Overheard her telling my sister about white privilege and maybe the US should have diversity quota laws "to even out the racism".
And she tries to argue about Trump with me despite never mentioning it before.

She wasn't like this at all a few years ago.

grab her by the pussy

It's a retarded feminazi. It's not going to listen to any sort of reason over "muh feelings".

Show her the @realpeerreview twitter account and tell her these are the same people coming up with feminist theory. If she doesn't see anything wrong with the articles they post then I'm sorry to say that she's probably fucked up in the head somewhere as many sjws tend to be

This isn't twitter when you're facing someone. Those people use social media specifically to avoid facing the truth; once they are forced into reality, if there is still time to save them, it can entirely, if not easily be done, user.

Looked for other events that happened in 2007 and guess what I found

We went from the Berenstein to the Berenstain universe

I got the @ wrong. Here's a link to their twitter twitter.com/RealPeerReview

I'd advise getting her to watch this video. It encompasses every single necessary argument to refocus her attention on more sensible points.

Do what you want. It would hurt so fucking bad, but I wouldn't hesitate to cut ties with anyone that became part of this menace despite everything telling you they're nothing but pathetic, pretentious, cowardly monsters trying to get rid of anything that triggers them in the entire world that they have no say in for the slightest reason as well as stopping at nothing to destroy anyone in the way. At that point I just have to treasure my memories and consider the person I cared about dead. I just can't feel pain from being alone like everyone else apparently does.

Thankfully my mother 100% doesn't give a fuck about politics and my lifelong friend supported GG and despised e-cultists the second he found out from ProtoMario.

user

I am 24 years old , my brother is 3 years older. One month ago I learned he is a SJW-esque believer, he got blue pilled by his friends and his girlfriend. We had a heated conversation in front our parents because he wouldn't even accept men and women are different "because that mentality is toxic and will create more misogyny" (My parents were on my side given that I was being logical and my brother wasn't, my mother is the backbone of the family and we grew up respecting women and treating them as equals)

Trust me I know what you re going through… Imagine if it's a brother, it's way worse because that means hes gone way too far into it ( he is not a woman so it's even worse imo , because he didn't grow up with those red flags some women do)

While I don't know how to battle this myself I don't recommend starting arguing about it. I ll quote a famous Thomas Jefferson quote, he was the 3rd US President. I am not American nor am I a patriot. I just think it's a great quote

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend"

Let alone a brother/sister I say…

I can't do shit about my brother being like this I feel like. He didn't want to listen to reasoning. He even cried in front of me and my parents, saying I don't have feelings if I think like this. He said I was being too masculine & aggressive in my conversation and that it is scary. Things like that… you know the lot.. We 've all seen them before.

It's terrible what the leftist mentality has created… I am not even politically active. I even believe there are some GGers who are horrible people, just like there are anti-GGers who are terrible.

I love my brother, he was always my idol and I thought everything he said made sense. We always had our issues like all siblings but I could always count on him to understand me, as I am a very closed person, usually noone else in my life could.

After these events I decided to not let our differences in this subject to destroy our relationship. But I am deeply saddened by the fact that there's noone left in this world that understands me. That my brother's image of being my go to human being in this entire planet when it came to feeling alive got demolished in less than 2 hours.

I will try to keep a good relationship with my brother, he's a reasonable dude he will not push this issue and we shall both put it behind us I hope… and not argue about it and live our lives with our own philosophies. I would still take a bullet for him and I still think he would do the same for me.

I am sorry… I had to take this out somewhere… It's terrible to feel completely alone… To have absolutely no one. It would go smoother if I had a woman I could count on this time period but I don't so I am left with nothing.

I am replying with all this because user… I really want you to consider having differences of opinion with your sister. I am 100% certain my brother is not going to change his opinion on this matter by me or by any other person. He has to experience it first hand by some event that will hurt him deeply to understand my point of view. And I don't think that's happening so…

Love your sister, stay together, have someone you used to or still are close to around. Don't be alone user. It's a horrible feeling.

Let's fix our relationships with our siblings. Let's not stay alone for the sake of logic and the fact that someone close to us is brainwashed.

Thanks for reading and I hope we both find our way…

Godspeed

It's easy for you to say, sadly. If you care about someone, love them and wish them the best, it's not something you can just "do". Cutting ties. Mostly because you hope they can get better, or, even, you can help them better.
Hell, most of the time, people turn to cults because they met the "wrong" person. So the issue isn't even directly with them, but with that person, that is poisoning your friend/family. Abandoning a sister when she needs help is a bit selfish.

showed my mom most of the election happenings from Holla Forums to back up my claims over the last half year, she in now paranoid and has gotten emergency supplies and extra kitty litter for the car incase she needs to flee for whatever reason

So, be careful what you wish for. Most people have a hard time slotting the actual truth into memories and the embarrassment of being wrong/misled for so many years that comes with that– this is why so many double down instead of admitting they are actual pawns or cult members etc. Your grasp of reality is shaken and that can be hard for some. Ideologues never know how fucked up they are until it is too late, usually hitting rock bottom with criminality or being taken advantage of sexually or monetarily etc.

Humility is key before any enlightenment occurs.

old BENIS archive.is/s07OE

melons

You already know what to do.

wew

Errors in the fabric of the universe caused by temporal meddling.

That's saddening user. I hope your brother comes around. Never forget that the ones staying close to him in the end are the ones he will need; his girlfriend, his friends, they might leave him someday, but if you never do, you're the one he will need.

I'm ready to move on, user. I'm slowly, but surely moving in with the exact friend I mentioned and his family, who aren't fans of Trump because they simply don't trust him, but still acknowledge this feminazi and "identity" shit is retarded.

I've spent entire months of days and nights leisurely listening to the gentle drone of a fan as well as my frequent tapping on a tablet. My mom knows she can't change my twisted ideals or all the 20 straight years of deep seated resentment and restlessness inside me towards everything that would take too long to even sum up. She knows she can't stop me wanting to move out and start my own life. She wishes me the best and prays I won't suffer in Hell. When I'm not visiting, I'm laying in that exact state of quiet routine, entertaining myself how ever I can or hoping for something tasty to eat for dinner.

I've spent years just keeping to myself primarily because I couldn't ever get the opportunity to visit anyone. I got too used to such a simple, inconsequential existence. I still care about all of them, but I know now from experience I can live without family if I have to.

Now all I have to do is use that life to reach my goals while enjoying my interests while not forgetting that I have to crush my most hated enemies and diseases once and for all. I'll always have just enough sanity and humanity to know I won't let my hate get away with me like that inexplicably concerned user once asked, but I won't forget that my negativity that all this shit just makes , like any other emotions, is just as natural as food and water and embracing even the worst, most dangerous parts of it is what makes my heart stronger than any other's that will try to make me despair. As long as I have that, I don't need love to live. I can feel its strength repelling all sadness every time as long as I remember it's there.

Not a family. Not ever a lover most of all.

Let's see how far twisted strength this takes me when I will never even embrace a waifu. I'll show the whole world.

I am not blaming user. Sometimes indeed, even family or friends, we need to lose. We need to cut ties with. The difficulty is being able to determine whether or not it is fair.
For example, a hard question is : I want to leave because of our tensions together; why haven't THEY left me for the same reason yet ?"

Again : I don't blame you. All I'm saying is, it is a painful, lengthy, difficult, demanding and guilt-inducing thing to do.
I hope it'll go alright for you dear. We're your friends anyway, okay ?

archive.is/Ds760

The GroundTruth Project: Reporting on gender inequality in the online world | #GHC16

What's #GHC16, and who are these guys? Anyone important or just random sjw Schmos?

thanks for the words user.. I hope it works out.

I refuse to give up on a loved one that has been poisoned by those people. I understand the situation of

However, I want to live a happy life, with people who I love around me… user I hope you do change your mind, I 've been through your phase and I think it's a dangerous road to take. You end up wanting to feel anger, sadness , contempt and hate towards others because those are the only feelings you end up being capable of and without them, you feel dead. You rely on them to stay alive, and happiness slowly fades away.

Please consider having an open mind about these things, maybe not when cutting ties with someone you cant live with anymore but with giving people a chance, giving love a chance.

Give happiness a chance user.

I want to rape and get rich, sadly I'm a shitty privileged white

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3249/asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140-000-in-damages.html

Wannabe tech journos doing what they do best, blaming other people for their own handiwork.

I remember her doing this but I forget the details.

SWEDEN YES
Watch her marry her rapist

Hillary seriously seems like she wants Putin's nuclear dick up her ass.

If she wins, I want this to happen. I want a war to break out.

twitter.com/femfreq/status/119507163545731072
Must've been archived already

Apartheid is Safe Space!

Can someone share me the capatcha link? I changed my browser since Comodo Icedragon won't open anymore since it's missing an API file that requires me to update my Windows OS. Thank you.

8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php

Thanks user. I'm adjusting so much this new browser(Brave) since Comodo Icedragon decided to fuck up on me. You're my hero.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs

So…

¿Algún español por aquí?

¿Estamos a salvo de la infección?

Sorry for the taco talk.

Over the wall you go

I'm over a whole ocean, don't worry.

Jokes on you! I can't be deported if I'm in my own country!

I just wanted to know how is the status of SJWs in my country and see if I should start preparing for a zombie apocalypse.

Kill yourself.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Tell me Trump is winning. Prove it to me. Tell me GG has done good and not a waste of time. Tell me SJWs are wrong when they proclaim white men are the devil and deserve to die. Tell me they're wrong when they attack everything good and decent. Tell me they're wrong. Tell me they're losing.

Please.

no

user here you go
This is why the Japanese game industry is still superior

Joke's on you.
USA discovered Japan so Japanese game industry is just a subdivision of American games industry.
So it's the Japanese games industry that belongs in the basement.

Trump might win. GG did a lot of good, but will ultimately remain off the pages of the history books. SJWs were wrong about everything and all their accusations got turned back on them.

But you already knew that.

No, it's not save. Lately it's been going more and more SJW, and I've seen some reports of LGTB groups making up bullshit sor the obvious SJW narrative and money.

I'd say we should start investigating.

I'm just affraid.

SAVE AS ORIGINAL ASS

I opened my Gamergate squibs. They're sticky, I'm worried they'll get dusty and dirty if I put them on display.

Oh they'll get real dirty user.

Plz forgive the dusty keyboard. I ran out of canned air and don't want to use q tips

where 2 buy squibs pls

I found them on Play-Asia, they come in a 2 pack.

tyvm

h-how did The God Emperor do last night?

Want to know this as well, the debates are never in Yuropoor-friendly times

What do they do?

¿A salvo de qué? No has visto el gremio de genios chupiprogres y corruptos hideputas que nos gobiernan y roban? ¿No te has dado cuenta del perenne martilleo que mana de las agencias de TV y partidos políticos de nosotros contra los que no son nosotros? Están abriendo con muchas putas ganas la brecha ideológica que casi se había cerrado, Zapatero mediante, y esto va a acabar horriblemente mal
Sin ir más lejos, toda la movida de la Univerdidad de Madrid, propia de gente bien adoctrinada al servicio de unos totalitaristas en auge.
Saca el permiso de armas mientras puedas, tete, por que se va a liar, y más pronto que tarde

Breddy gud. He ripped into Clinton over leaks and shit, although most of the damage to her she did to herself.
Bitch chuckled when gays getting thrown off buildings got brought up.

Firstly, the poll that got 2012 most accurate actually showed Trump ahead last night before the debate.

All polls showing Clinton in the lead use 2008+2012 turnout to adjust their numbers.

Obama was very magnetic. He got record turnouts for him, however misplaced this was.

McCain (and Romney, but especially McCain) had no enthusiasm behind him. He was always derided as a defacto Democrat and his extremely unusual running mate, despite being tarred and feathered by the media every chance they get, remains a conservative icon while he barely wins a primary.

Hillary has no magnetism, no policies to fall on, and was never a particularly well liked person even among Democrats. This was true even before the reveal she cheated Bernie. Her only line is "I'm not Trump", even in advertising. My dad is registered as a Democrat to vote against people twice and waste their money (however slight) on ads to him. He has gotten "Trump doesn't respect women" ads (which use frankly laughable examples like saying his preference is not flat chested women) and nothing but from the Democrat party.

Trump on the other hand has magnetism. Even Pence alone gets record crowds just from being Trump's VP, shattering Hillary's best records is normal for him.

Also: The young cell phone only voters (as you can only poll home phones) is a well known blindspot for polling, and all evidence shows Hillary sucks with them. They are either Bernie holdouts and/or for Trump. They are also human operated when it is well demonstrated Trump surges in automated polling as people won't tell humans they're voting for Trump.

You know the solution.

Oh fuck I need them.

better than 1st, not as good as 2nd
but he still named the jew, spoke about wikileaks and the footage of hillary campaign vote fraud
she only repeated the same old soundbites from the previous 2 debates

It wasn't a blow out like the second debate but Trump came out on top.

All I've heard in Germany was Trump this and trump that, how he failed, how he made a faux pas and how he's a threat to democracy. Only thing I heard about Hillary was that she made a joke and the room roared with laughter. Lügenpresse through and through.

In Brazil most people think Trump is literally Hitler and Hillary is human.
The media here is more anti-trump than CNN

I dont think you guys will truly understand how happy I am rightnow
10 months trying to get this commission and its finally happening
I said i was gonna commission a preggers Miranda and its almost done
And there isnt a signle dry horse cock at all

Is this about Sindoll?

Yep

Will you ever stop asking for more Miranda and give the tans some fucking love for once?

Hillary comes off like an average politician and I believe that will be her downfall. Same old talking points, pandering to everyone she can, huge promises that we know she won't keep.
And, people still are going to vote for her?

In Australia an ad leading up to the debate literally said, and I quote:
The bias against Trump is insane. The reports on the brief bit of news I caught tonight showed them praising Hillary Clinton for attacking Trump and a soundbite of Trump saying he'd never even met the women who accused him of sexual harassment. The planet is fucked and I want out.

Why the fuck would Australia and foreign nations care about the election enough to run positive/negative PR for them?
What the fuck are they going to do

on kia today:
Fed up with all the Google hits about you? Hire a reputation management company. They can doctor some libel cases - built on comments that suddenly appear on the web - that end in a libel judgement, which you can present Google with the request to remove hits with your name
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/58gizw/censorship_fed_up_with_all_the_google_hits_about/

links to:
Dozens of suspicious court cases, with missing defendants, aim at getting web pages taken down or deindexed
archive.is/JcCDI

excerpt:
Smith’s lawyer passed along a contract that Smith’s company, Rescue One Financial, signed with a company called “RIR 1984 LLC,” headed by one Richart Ruddie. RIR was to be paid $6,000 per month to apply its “proprietary de-indexing program” so that “negative posts from Steve Rhodes [sic]” “will be de-indexed using our proprietary methods.”

Richart Ruddie uses the name Charto911
archive.is/0W1kD

Charto may be a Waggoner
archive.is/WGL4u

Australia sucks up to the US and China so hard that when they fight it's like our government and our news anchors are children of divorce. It's fucking hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

Even here in hueland the media is pushing the crazy-trump meme. It's disgusting to watch a news report about how he talks about grabing the pussy while everything lady cunt does is completely ignored.
Truly the greatest of times we live in.

no like seriously, what the fuck are huelanders gonna do?
Not vote for trump?

If people can stare at the lunacy that is her face and still vote for her, empty promises won't turn them away.

This whole election is unhinged.

Same here in the Philippines, our news stations got their mouths full of US MSM cock with Shillary Clinton in it. One of our most viled politicians is even using buzzwords like "misogyny, sexism, and women hater"

Ko Takeuchi (WarioWare & Rhythm Heaven artist) just drew Vivian. Prepare for a dogpile.

archive.is/eNUSp

….and it's already gone!

That seems like a pretty hilarious contrast to Duterte

This makes me really sad.

Beats me. The obvious fact that we are completely irrelevant to the outcome doesn't seem to matter to the MSM. They just push that shit because of the leftist agenda that they are trying to push. It's not taking quite yet though. Too much push-back due to us being a shit country with real issues.

Oh, its this fat cow over here, because nothing works like following the same buzzwords from the West and using Human Rights as a shield to protect her and her party's bullshit.

So it's a rare Vivian now.

The Nintendo Switch looks frankly real good. Nothing new from what we'd heard before but… looks really swell.

This seriously looks like a kickstarter scam

The shilling in that thread is high.

She's back. (for now)

archive.is/wB6VD

I like how most of the cunts whining about it have their pronouns on their twatter bio.
All male.

twitter.com/kokosac/status/789111503987183616

And this is why the japanese industry is superior

Great I see the goons in the mentions shilling that its anti women.

What would even be the application here? You can't really do anything magically creative by only half of a controller connected to the screen so having both halves on each side removable is retarded, you may as well just take that shitty WiiU controller instead

Yep, there are a lot of them.

Oh, fuck!

The drones are defending it so hard.

Nice.

America's influence over foreign TV is insane.
In my country, the Netherlands, there is almost never any coverage on what's going on in neighboring countries but non stop focus on anything American including the elections.
What's going on in Germany, Belgium and France has more influence on our country than what's going on in the US, yet the news doesn't give a shit.

There's even quirky little items like sandwich competitions in New York. Why would we give a shit? Why would that matter to us?

You can use both sides as individual controllers, for two people.

Also you can mount the tablet screen up somewhere and use the controllers seperately.

twitter.com/IsakPixelisak/status/789112466403762177

I hate people sometimes.

The Wii U controller only has a short-ranged signal so this is a huge improvement.

Costa Rica's the same. They even pulled a fast one yesterday with "Trump fumbles as Clinton's about to step into the White House".
Be more subtle, you fucks.

Swedes are not people.

And now he's protected. That was quick.

Protected

fucking goons piss me off they made the guy protect his account.

Also over here we have journalists write articles using words that were very clearly taken from an article from the US to the point where even ten year-olds could do a better job. Either they simply use Google Translate on news articles from the US or they are sent a script by the American government which they also use Google Translate on.

Yeah he protected his account.

Feel bad for the guy. He just posts cute shit all the time on twitter.

twitter.com/raido_kuzunoha/status/789113619023851521

Oh, and he's back up again. This is nuts. Pretty funny seeing people pulling the same shit back when he drew pepe, saying it's a "bad meme".

☑Marketing of Nintendo Switch

A Twitter drama from start to conclusion in 20 minutes, over a doodle of Vivian of all things.

He spelled it wrong but he still doesn't deserve that name.

I fucking hate goons and sjws how dare he I mean how dare he draw what I think is anti women.

Spla2n is confirmed, I like it already. Time to get fresh.

This is like the third time this has happened. First over the pedobear girl, then over the pepe pics.

Fuck people.

It's honestly pretty creepy stuff. Going back through all his old stuff, every once and a while some huge tumblr socjus type waddles in and starts "ugh, just ugh"ing over his stuff, like drawing harambe from ghostbusters too pale. He's complete tumblr-bait in terms of his content, memes, ghibli and steven universe, and they just keep shitting on him for stepping even slightly out of line. It's all just so fucking typical.

He toes the line, nothing but love. Even slightly bothers them, it's hate. Complains about hate, it's back to love. It's like they're all bipolar/borderline, and it wouldn't shock me.

The fuck is wrong with this cunt

Fucking sad that he got bullied.

I hate these fukers so much.

They're all Cluster B, m8. It's a fucking epidemic.

It's okay he didn't know. But he can be taught. He can be educated.

The rage I feel is just so high!

I just want to let all these people know somehow. Let them all understand that we have a problem in western society.
We have people who go around and act like this, and most people think they're insane, because they fucking are.

I just wish they could understand.

Mombot could probably tell him.

Fucking goons need to an hero poor jap.

She can try.

My worst fear right now is that Gildafag is whispering in his ear, trying to get him to draw Gilda.

YOU POSTED THE WRONG KIND OF CUTE THIS TIME MOTHERFUCKER!
p.s. we are the good guys

Somebody contact Mombot! One of her countrymen has been bullied by hateful SJWs and is having a bad day. She can contact him in japanese, the goons won't be able to follow the conversation.

I love how that one cunt said you hate women and then bullied the guy.

In Colombia they're trying to pull this same shit with muh hitlery is winning and pretty much hide under the rug the DNC and Podesta leaks.

It's Uejini all over again.

Ergonomics look like shit, too.
The tablet controller is way too cramped, and the nuked the D-pad to turn it into buttons for Player 2, which is also way too small and doesn't address the issue that most people aren't carrying around mobile systems anyway because it's too inconvenient. It honestly fails to address what the market demands.

It's pants on head retarded, and I liked the Wii U, for fuck's sake.

goober gabbers!

gook gobblers!

I'd gobble some gooks.

Doesn't it get cold walking around with no pants?

Remember to remove the plastic wrapping before gobbling.

Actually this is the one decision that is completely correct. Blu-ray has been completely shat on by flash and SSD storage in both cost and size in recent times.

Doesn't matter if it was carefully developed behind closed doors, or "grassroots" (because then it can be promoted)- falsities cannot thrive. Because if one thrive, it gives idiots an "expert" to point to and legitimize.

Any chance Mombot or Ronin can help?
Someone send him this:
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/post/140909400211/ゲームから美少女が消える日-gamergate参加者が語る欧米社会の今-part-1

not GG or Holla Forums related but im sure a lot of you will love this

polite sage for being off topic

Fuck this gay earth

I messaged him and Mombot.
Hopefully we'll get them in contact.

Send him love and explain.

He also draws memes
twitter.com/kokosac/status/782718567665979393
twitter.com/kokosac/status/782718970298109952

I am 1000% sure this kid got bullied in high school and saw his crush fucking his bullies.

Holy shit the nintendo fanboys are fucking pissed right now.

They've been losing it all over Holla Forums and beyond.

truly he is a ruse master second to none, Kojima should hire this guy

So, does wikileaks have more surprises to reveal or it was all for good and Hillary will come without repercussions?

wake me up

kek'd, jim should be doing more drunken streams

Part 13 of the Podesta emails released only a few hours ago. Give it some time. There's also part 3 of the Project Veritas videos to be released.

I miss his drunk streams. Does he still do them? Are the up anywhere?

I thought he'd be dead from cancer by now. Too bad.

Clitoris ends interview after reporter asks about the O'Keefe tapes.

Just stop with this election bullshit already. Or at least admit these generals have nothing to do with GG any more.

The only thing worth admitting is that GG's problem runs far deeper than anyone likes.

We're in a full on cultural war whether you want to admit it or not.

This.
Common Core is a very good example of this, initially people didn't really see the point to even mentioning it but eventually it was found that GJP was involved in it.

archive.fo/Bek74

Feminism, YES

Taiwan shits on everyone and everything again.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-pgIp4A94s

Goddamn it.

It has come this far.

OMG THIS SO MUCH

We didn't spend two years fighting against online harassment only to end up supporting actual misogynists like Drumpf.

Everyone in this thread seriously needs to check thon privilege.

archive.is/GpSIr
The comments, and Holla Forums has already gotten in there.

Ehh, the lack of dpad is the bad part for me right now. The controller setup reminds me of the vita, but they need to add grips. Name is alright. The big questions will be
-does it have wiiu backwards compat? Same with 3ds and ds?
-region lock?
-eshop setup
-launch titles
-price
-extra controller price/ pro controLler compatability
-feel (as in does it feel cheap, too light/heavy, finish)
-do consoles have local connection/swap connect (as in I take my thing to a friends house and put it in I could use it with their cradle or something)

Don't read the comments

Although I disagree with stopping with the posts about the elections since it is close to being done, he does raise a fair point.

I did but the archive did not work right.

This is like China's one child policy with this abortion shit with Planned Parenthood, gotta abort em male fetuses! if not, gotta indoctrinate them into special snowflake genderkin fucktards.

Anons, Brave is shit. What browser should I use that saves your download on the file.exe it's on and easy to use like Comodo Icedragon?

I just watched their video on the second debate. It was fucking hilarious and even has a Holla Forums meme in it.

Brave is also version 0.1 or some such shit. Although it really doesn't give them a boost considering their "security expert" suffers from aposematism, problem glasses and too many visible piercings syndrome.
Unfortunately, the best you can do at the moment is use a Firefox fork because all iterations of Chrome and IE are pozzed to fuck and Firefox has potential to be good if you're willing to spend the time making modifications.

Fuck, I posted the wrong WEBM earlier.
This is the one for yesterday's debate.

That's some Woody Allen tier degeneration.
Can't wait for the Salon article about how the step daughter banging registered sex offender dad should be allowed to have the custody of his daughter.

Fuck it, I'm going back to Firefox.

But remember, we're the harassers. We are the ones who gaslight people. God fucking forbid that someone draws a character that triggers them. I didn't need to wake up to this shit.

Use waterfox or some other offshoot.

It was probably the husband's fault, womyn can only learn violence from men. Also her intentions were good even if she was misguided by her husband, violence against womyn is THE #1 problem in the world today.

Hope you're baiting. Firefox is FUBAR thanks to the UIX designers that hail from San Francisco. In other words, they want to minimize features to make the browser a safe space.

Just use Pale Moon. It's an FF derivative that captures the essence of FF before it's downfall.

I use seamonkey because it's not as wannabe-chrome as regular ff and it's forks, yet can use a fuckton of it's addons.
It has some trouble with some javascript and html5 shit though.

They act like fucking nazis.

Especially now that their ideological allies are firebombing buildings and shit, and they jump on anyone who says that's not okay.

You guys should make art of Vivian and one of Ko's designs.

They ARE nazis.

They are the worst aspects of communists, nazis, and facists.

They were forgiven, they donated money so people would forgive it.

Clintion has tried fucking with games & the internet she hates both

Well, I'm now back on using Mozilla Firefox. I feel dirty now.

The list of what she loves is easy
-herself
-powet
Done

you left out dykes

fuck off CTR

She hates them but uses them to pleasure herself.

Use Vivaldi.

true

Don't feel bad.
Firefox might be shit, but it's the least shit of browser options out there. The net is a very sad state of affairs these days.

Vivaldi is just as bad as every other browser and gets even less support.

And now I lost all the archives, the PDF and the history that I have when Comodo Icedragon fucked up on me. God, I'm really pissed off right now!

Shit. It's occasionally a good idea to make backups of your bookmarks, that shit has helped me out back before Firefox became a pile of fuck.

I think a lot of the people doing that are either baiting, retarded, or burn outs. I see a ton of burnouts on twitter talking about how terrible it is for people to not like nintendo and get upset at them for censorship or shitty translations.

what about waterfox?

Same burnouts who lost it over TD?

I think its ehhhh, but needs many other things done or confirmed to be considered "good". Region free is number 1. And with what sony and microsoft did, mod support. Those 2 can purge bad localization. The 2 side controlles, hopefully a third party can make them to feel like the vitas controls, because they look uncomfy and having a cpad instead of a dpad sucks. It needs a strong launch lineup aside from zelda, and more new ips. And if they want the wiiu owners, a deal to trade up for extremly cheap/free if they make all the games backwards compatable. And gamecube vc.

Yes. A ton of them happen to be huge nintendrones and are really mad about TD and people shitting on nintendo. At ton of them recently got really butthurt at people making fun of that one passive aggressive Animal crossing statement.

I can't wait for TD's next strike the salt will be great.

What would be tds next strike? Arw people spreading noa shit on the appropriate hashtags with the big reveal?

Isn't it just a set of optimized Firefox builds for Windows?
I didn't think they're actually doing anything different.

Region free is definitely a must, but I don't think it's happening because Nintendo is so ass-backwards about it.

The only thing really exceptional about the Vita is the ergonomics.
There is no way in hell that's going to happen.
They're banking on people rebuying all their old shit.

Well right now TD people are shitting on SJW weebs wanting feminism in anime and waiting on the next fuck up on from nin or other company.

Agreed, region free is probably not happening, or it will be weird like the vita

Thats what I was refering to, the stick and buttons are not shaped right to accomidate the fact our thumbs arc up and down.

And people need to be loud about the vc stuff. Real loud. It should be free to those who bought it.

Sony tried that with psp go and look how that turned out. Now that I think about, wasn't there an add-on that that let you play disks?

I-I like how the Nintendo Switch looks…

Id say Holla Forums should spread the noa censor shit on the switch's tag, but that would be up to Holla Forums.

It's actually pretty sweet. Looks like a nice simple console. If they give it good games like the wii U it can be tons of fun.

I do as well but don't have much hope for it.

I like the idea of cartridges but have no faith in the game's lineup.

???

Orland's father worked for an education company. Did we find anything else?

There was the big MacArthur piece. Forgot about that.
capitalresearch.org/2016/05/macarthurs-thought-police/

I just noticed the left and right are direct inverses. The right pose as hardasses, but are bloody softies notice how easily they get ousted from everything? while the left pose as kind down to earth people when really they stab everyone in the back the first chance they get unless they can use them. The right was too kind for its own good.

So i've been out of this whole #gamergate thing for a long time, but whats the general consensus on Slade? He's part of the problem, fleetcomm was a giant scam and i still see him active on twitter like nothing happened.

We all know he is a fucking retard. We all shit on him regularly.

The fact that the system is going to have 3 separate batteries is gonna cause major problems for it as it ages/depending on how you use it

Orland's father recieved a fuckhuge sum of money, more than he had ever gotten up to that point, in a single transaction only a single day before the Gamers Are Dead articles popped up. There's also the purely coincidental fact that Zoe Quinn's aunt held a high position in the government regarding education and greatly enjoys Common Core.

Hopefully the little stick controls use AA batteries like the wii mote and they just connect together for input only. But I worry if they are smooth on the back, it would make them very easy to lose. Even more so if they are rounded.

Fucking dirty cocksuckers.

Sup, Holla Forums? Anything new?

Managed to finish up the outlets page, at long last. Running some tests.
Think I have most cases attached. Anything you'd change?
I don't like the colors on the right, but I kinda want to differentiate those accursed divs.

Sorry about the infrequent showings. Been horrifically busy lately.
Might skip October's Patreon too. My view is that I should put at least 20 hours of work in a month in order to deserve a payout, and I'm not that sure I can manage it (next weekend I'm gonna be at Lucca Comics again).

Layout looks great. You're doing gods work.

how's Lucca comics? I've never been there

You're a hero as always

Protect Ko.

Thanks!

I go for the cosplay, and I really enjoy it.
I like talking about costumes and stuff.

That was how he stopped thinking straight and left GamerGate in the first place.

Please try your best to gain his trust and proceed to swarm viciously in his defense.

I want to see some real drama and I want some real triggering.

>dat memole
holy shit that's frigging cute

Cultural domination is a "funny" thing, isn't it? It doesn't matter what's happening in your neighboring countries or even your own, but come hell or high water, the news will' have a pre-allocated time to talk about the US, no matter how insignificant the subject matter is. It's one of these unsaid things that the elites of various countries agree on.

Looks like the theories about how Bernie endorsed Hillary because of threats were simply Berniefags in denial, his wife pleaded him not to endorse her and he chose to do so anyway

Wow, so he's simply a fucking sellout.

god bless taiwan

Noice.

I don't reject love altogether. I enjoy hearing and seeing for myself of good enough people finding happiness together and in 2D especially it warms my heart.

But all this shit only strengthens my negative sentiment endlessly and makes me want to go way over the line the second I get the chance. Sometimes it just feels better to want to hit them or hear about them suffering. I just want them all destroyed. I obsess to hear about them feeling pain after everything that's made me so malevolent.

It's as simple as I can turn into a piece of wet paper over something fucking adorable, especially in porn, but in the next 5 minutes of hearing more retarded shit spewed become immersed in maximum schadenfreude and contempt. Then force myself to remember those feelings will be truly fulfilled by me specifically someday and laugh at some stupid, but funny shit I found on Youtube or in a thread.

I want to hear about them getting so devastated by anime tiddies some of their filth actually end their worthless lives. It's not all I feel nowadays, but oh, boy, when those feelings in particular arise, they are not for the faint of heart.

Did people really not expect him to be a spineless sellout? He was insulting his fans even before he dropped and then proceeded to use campaign money for a mansion.

Kind of unrelated, but when did our Holla Forums become such shit? You have people there defending Hillary and the owner and/or a mod is sperging out about people also making threads against SJWs in comics.

They sound like cartoon minions.

I knew that Bernie was a sell out, but didn't know how bad it was. Too bad it wasn't his wife trying to run for president, sounds like she won't be a sell out and stand firm.

link now homo

Pathetic fucking bag of bones.

Holy fucking shit are they autistic, they even had an entire fucking document dedicated to tackling Bernie Sanders alone

Also I hope you like phone numbers

What the fuck, those were their default passwords?

This is the exact kind of shit that can be used against them. To show nips how reprehensible these subhumans are and that they deserve no toleration whatsoever.

Holla Forums has hated that stupid fuck since 2014.

How else do you think Guccifer got all that shit? When the FBI interviewed him, he admitted that he was simply a script-kiddy and that he guessed some random fag's AOL password

I made better passwords when I was a fucking child.

>>>Holla Forums705849

You think that's bad, remember how anons hacked Podesta's twitter? Its because he left his password the same thing that he had sent as an email to someone after the Podesta leaks. And its not like they hacked it immediately after the leaks started coming, it had been a few days. What kind of fucking retard has a major security breach that dumps all of their emails and just keeps their passwords the same?

And the person that hired this IT department wants to be Commander in Chief.

It will take 4 minutes for Russia to hack into the launch codes and make the US nuke itself.

Clinton has no idea when it comes to security. Apparently that bit where she talked about "there's only four minutes from when the president orders a nuclear strike to when its carried out" in the debate? Well turns out that was classified information that she blabbed all over international television.

These people are walking security breaches.

Reminder that the U.S. launch codes were once 000000

That's just bait you idiot. Can't you tell the difference ?

On Holla Forums:
They're just ultimately doomed to go full-on SJW because the only media that remains on Holla Forums, save for a few(1 or 2, I am not kidding) shows, are all SJWcrap which got contaminated. Due to that, Trying to save Holla Forums is impossible. If you find a non-SJW there, just tell them to get a new hobby and stop buying Marvel and the other company because there's really nothing worthwhile there.
At best, we can fill Holla Forums with crossboarders but that's useless filler and we're going to righteously going to get kicked out anyways.

Cartoons died after Chowder ended anyways.

They'll basically just blow away Washington and give everyone who wanted no conflict with them a chance to join, right?

I would swear gladly allegiance to Russia after they nuke Shillary and take out the federal government for this alone.

Nig , are you talking about 8/co/?
They hate SJW shit as much as any board, but they don't like having too many threads talking about it.

Have you spent maybe five minutes on Holla Forums and taken a bait so fast you were mocked out of the board ?
Also, you're wrong.

I am sure that Russia feels the same way about you considering the fact that they announced fairly long ago that they would help Texas in the event of a civil war over the right to secede.

Shut up val

What shows do they watch since they hate SJWs "as much as every other board", then?

just got home feom work, saw the switch joke. So nintendo will release a new console with Zelda and then nothing for 2 years and te say "solly, next yeal a new pikmin game will come out and in 4 yeals the new Malio will come out"

Bojack Horseman, superhero movies and shows (mostly marvel ones), the loud house -mostly for the porn material-, south park, european animated films, hot/cute cartoon girls, edits/cringe compilations of terrible webcomics/shows, general animation, Holla Forums storywriting, voice actors…
Just look at the catalogue you tool

South Park, Gumball, Loud House, SW: Rebels, and a bunch of other shit including older cartoons that there are multiple threads for.

Shut up val

Holy shit, even if Shillary wins, we can just wait until war with Russia for them to rescue us?

Do it for her

wew
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7

you just got one of those right

Whoops.
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/789216844435423232

twitter.com/kokosac/status/789217212271767552

STOP MAKING ME SAD KO

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/violence-in-video-games-this-tired-old-argument-a-response-to-the-california-aggie/

the fuck

where is that in the leak

Fuck this shit. Someone, anyone that isn't an NTRshit, get in there and back him up in the name of Nippon.

Are they still fucking harassing him?

They're trying to shame anyone that isn't "hurr white male" out of supporting GG and that's not going to fucking stand.

Someone, give me a spare Shitter account and I'll rip every last one of them apart. I'll show real hate.

They are. I really wish mombot or ronin would communicate with him.

but user, pictures carry a lot of meaning and he should've known better. We should properly reeducate him

Oh my god, are they seriously fucking pulling "death of the author" on him?

Archive his attacks so diggers can see if any of the names are familiar.

Where the fuck is she?

No you just don't understand the purpose of reeducating someone of wrong think, user!

No, gods fucking damn it, I want to fucking start attacking.

Holy fucking shit, these people are mental.

Go masturbate and calm down instead user.

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A FUCKING SPARE SHITTER ACCOUNT TO START EVISCERATING THESE FEMINAZI RETARDS ONCE AND FOR ALL

I'VE HAD FUCKING ENOUGH

This is the same person that complained about Diggersby being sexist, more or less.

The Pokemon?

Make your own, it's not hard.

It's not even 7am yet in japan dude. She's probably sleeping or just waking up.

Just turn off the computer off you sperg. Using twitter to go mental is what retards do. Don't be a retard. Calm down.

send him some Vivians

Yes, the pokemon.

Diggersby and Lopunny, yes

And be sure to use a smug anime girl for extra triggering.

Fucking hell.

Heh, I wonder what his reaction would be if we started posting Vivian art at him?

HOW IS THIS REMOTELY SEXIST?

Its okay because it was a mistake on Ko's part, like being white or male, nothing a proper reeducating program wont fix

I'm back. And I'm breathing heavily.

I'm so sorry.

Okay, that is straight-up gaslighting.

because the lopunny is attractive and the lopunny = women or something.

It's amazing how they're saying he made a mistake.

FUCK these people.

Don't be sorry hun. These people are infuriating and getting mad at them is not just understandable, it's sometimes a good thing. Reassuring to know you have more self-respect and value than them.
But it's important to control that anger for something productive; going to social media to yell at people is not productive, quite the opposite.

but Diggersby and Lopunny can both be male and female. They both have a 50/50 gender split for Christ sake

I would give you mine but I made my nigga network account before phone verification was implemented and I don't want to lose it just yet.

I need to help him. I need to show he has support even if it's not the nicest.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND SENSE IN SOMETHING THIS RETARDED

THERE IS NO SENSE

IT IS RETARDED

I don't normally post much on twitter or here anymore, but shit like this is what pulls me back. I'm just sharing the fucked up ideologies that are being presented, and I'm also archiving them.

God, Sometimes i just want to be away from the autism but it sucks you back in like a black hole

as long you don't post the lewd ones I guess he would like

BECAUSE IT INFURIATES THE POKE AUTIST WITHIN ME

Then do fanart of his work with Vivian; Send him love. Take a picture of the games you bought onto which he worked with that pic of vivian printed or framed. Make something meaningful and much more powerful than rage.

I'm a bit like that too, namely, I find everything funny, especially all that garbage of going full panic-attack because people said a mean thing to you on the internet… and then I see shit like telling a nice, soft-hearted, kind artist overseas he's a monster or could've been one because he drew the wrong thing… and I can't laugh anymore.

Yeah, it's a pretty solid idea. Probably also try to bring the message that he should just draw what he wants to draw, these people live to be offended over anything.

Hell, maybe take it a step further and start getting artists on dev teams to draw Vivians.

The amount of ASSHURT it would cause if actual artists from games draw Vivian.

Sadly i just got into drawing, I don't think he'd want a two-bit drawing of Vivian James.

I can't escape it no matter what I do and I need the internet to stay entertained. No matter what it's about I'll just be reminded of something to do with politics and as extension this shit.

Please try getting Kenichiro Takaki to do it. It'll cause unimaginable amounts of asshurt while the large majority of Senran Kagura and Valkyrie Drive fans mock them.

He's got the top post on KIA right now.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/58hy7c/art_ko_takeuchi_warioware_character_designer/
Maybe send Usher a summary of what's going on and he can write an article about the dogpiling.

ALRIGHT THEN

Lets send him some rare Vivians (anything not on KYM pls) and show some support. Send a couple pics in the same tweet, don't pile on him. Say something about freedom and that you liked his Vivian art if you want

also try writing the most simple way possible, I don't think he grasps English very well

send him benises

I know the feeling, its been a few months since i've been here or even talked much on my twitter page about it, or with anyone in general, but once you think you finally moved on, something just pulls you right back in like a fucking hook

He'd love someone who draws to show they love his work so much they wanted to draw some of it user. Try to find some game he made, draw one of the characters, and add a small vivian or something. It doesn't have to be complex, it just has to be sincere.

Careful, if I recall one of mombot's explanations, the japanese don't really enjoy getting piles of notifications, even positive ones.

don't be a homo

Something like this for example is absolutely perfect. Great show of love and support !
twitter.com/Dorkflum/status/789205066066518016

I can see Ko's viv on his twatter page.
Did he actually remove it earlier? Because if so, it's back.

I'll just show him my 100% run of Rhythm heaven on the DS, if i can find the fucking thing.

Tell that nigger that his drawing is good.

He posted it
AGG complained and harassed him
He then put it back, and said if people don't like it, they can block him
AGG still complained and harassed him
Then he posted
AGG still complained and harassed him. But also started gaslighting him into thinking he made a mistake and did something wrong ("but it's okay! We all make mistakes!")

I think he only protected his profile earlier and didn't actually deleted the pic

Well shit, this is why I hate those manipulative fucks.

Nah, he deleted it
then he reposted it and then protected his account because he was still being harassed.

archive.is/3H7vO

Yeah, they pull this shit, try to reason "no bad tactics, only bad targets" and "we're on the right side of history," and then turn around and wonder why everyone fucking hates them.

So I'll just never burn out.

I've heard everything I need to know about burnouts and I won't despair. I know everything about what makes people go crazy and lose reason, mad with power, become delusional. I just have to force myself to keep going. Use the dark inner strength that my negativity gives me. I will never allow myself to become one of them.

They're going full panic mode aren't they

The best way to keep from burning out is to take breaks.

Even if it's a month or two long. I usually do that especially when a game I want comes out

I know they're just slinging shit at the wall to see what sticks, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.

As said by those already practicing slavery by another name.

Nope, it's up now.

Bonus: Ko confirmed as Gamergate.

Indeed. Whats worse is they do not have any true stances, if cornered they go "lol just kidding, I was on your side guies" fucking sociopaths.

Kaine is a male hillary.

True that. Democrats never changed what they did, they only got more subtle, and we helped damage decades of mind control they built up in 3 years. 3 fucking years. Give us a decade we could rule the world, but that would interfere with vidya time, so no thanks.

Send him a hug.

Where's the Anti-Harassment Patrol / Hug Patrol when they're actually needed? :^)

Being vitrol burnouts butthurt by TD.

I wouldn't be surprised that they're doing the harassing of people they don't like now.

posting rare vivians

Switch is bringing back cartridges? Sweet.

Looks stupid as fuck, but at least you finally don't have to worry about your fucking games getting scratched up and not working again.

If Kaine is a male Hillary wouldn't he murder her to take her place? He seems more like a slave.

twitter.com/mombot/status/789233341421662208

Also mom's awake, will she rune it right?

Can Mombot post in the thread? I really want to see if I can get her to convince Takaki to draw Vivian.

:^)

archive.is/vaMPe

So instead of achieving nothing in the games industry they go back to achieving nothing in real life?

I CAN'T TAKE IT EASY

Call me a retard, but I didn't understand half the shit from this article. Let's just dismiss it as some mumbo-jumbo and move on, shall we?

Ignorant fool, black people have already been enslaved again, it's called the welfare state and the Democratic party; they'll give up their rights and be beholden to the government and then support out of blind loyalty a party that has kept them through only vague promises but never delivered. So powerful is this conditioning that they'll turn on anyone refuses to support Democrats, claiming they're stupid and voting against their own best interest as though every black person's interest aliened with the Democratic party automatically. It's Ironic that Smiley would make vague predictions like this designed to keep the sheep in line with fear and assuring loyalty, when in his closing arguments in the last debate Trump said it best when he pointed out this hypocrisy in the Democratic party when he said "Hilary and the Dems get the black and Latino vote, they win, and then they say see you in 4 years"

Alternative explanation: The people who work with gamification can't actually design games for shit, so any attempts at it come off at blatantly forced.

No need to kill those with limited time who can get votes from the third parties because vagina. He only has to wait for her death

Yep.

That explains the headache I had reading this.

Link is deleted, archive where?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/20/apple-rejects-iphone-game-including-offensive-pepe-frog/

that Vivian is missing a nose

Well, nuts. Fucking SJWs.

He reuploaded the pic.

twitter.com/kokosac/status/789110884501041152

The original tweet is archived here:
archive.is/eNUSp
archive.is/wB6VD for new archive

Here's some of his other shit, while I'm here.

MARK

fucking hell that Vivian is cute

Something tells me he might know about gg beforehand, or at least be a 2ch viewer.

He seems to be pretty normalfag as far as Japanese artists go, but with an unhealthily extensive knowledge of memes. But fuck it if his art-style ain't comfy.

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789246267947745280

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/788928636996886528

Is this because of Punished Homu?

Colombia's media sucks the government's cock pretty hard with the whole "peace" plebiscite and the president sucks Obama and EU pretty hard.

It was delightful the amounts of salt when the NO vote won to give the country to commies and marxists.

Who of you did this? this is a new low for Gamergate!

Does advance shitposting skill lead people to supporting Trump, or does supporting Trump give you shitposting skills?

welp he deleted the tweet

But don't farc just roll in & take over?

Latter for sure.

Yeah, it was a blow and a wakeup call that they are not the safe majority but becoming the fringe.

On a side note, mombot found hypocrisy in one of the people being butthurt out over Takeuchi drawing Vivian.

twitter.com/mombot/status/789249674452475905
archive.is/71Sii

archive.is/Ra2Qt
archive.is/hQ2gw
archive.is/wK1uA
archive.is/yQlvY
archive.is/YtFVk

Mombot has gotten art commissions from good artists, maybe she can tell him?

Muh dick

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/789247765603725313

LOL

What is that dog doing??

secretly cum in her food, it will make more attached to you.
trust me, I'm an expert.

I love this guy!

The funnies bit is all the other penguins and other birds watching it

They made Leslie Jones looks like an effeminate spic instead of a nig.

Not a shill, I posted that vid because it pisses me off. Should have posted a webm though.

> breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/20/apple-rejects-iphone-game-including-offensive-pepe-frog/

That's not all that Apple has banned

np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/50pfl4/apple_censored_our_game_because_we_poked_fun_at/

toucharcade.com/2015/06/25/apple-removes-confederate-flag/

Exactly my plan for maximum triggering.

remember that woman that was punched by a Trump supporter at a rally?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/20/okeefe-woman-backtracks-assault-claim-project-veritas-video/

I too, like chaos.

I just watched the whole half pressed A video and Gamergate will NEVER be this autistic!

Pfft.

Its because he is african black, not americanized black-jew mix.

Has anyone ever thought of commissioning Ben Garrison to do a Vivian James cartoon? Something could be done with SJWS and their connections to the media, Hillary featured Wu on her twitter, after all.

Maybe Marche can get in touch with Ben. He was looking for an artist for commissions and have plenty autismbux to spare

Sadly, odds of that happening are as good as getting ZUN to put Gilda in a Touhou game.

anyone got the pic he made that triggered aggs?

see

archive.is/23pO8

I have no doubt a man dedicated to spread tits and ass to bring people happiness could actually be persuaded to at least make someone like Danielle a guest character.

Here:

Gildas not historical japanese enough for zun. Plus, you would be better to say "more likely than the reappearance of mima"

user…

Fair enough, though you could easily point out to any 98 touhou. Gilda is not wanted in 2hu though. She is for our billying only.

what is this?

a pregnant cat for ants

looks like a cat

Furry

a thumbnail of a furry's love interest

lineart for ants, apparently

some gay shit

all you truly need to know is
ITS HAPPENING

the gay shit was a reply to this

This just shows how much disinfo is out there. The government and FARC were absolutely convinced they were going to win, they had this big dinner with champagne and wine in Cuba because globalist and local media were shilling the YES vote hard and so thought most Colombians were going for it. When the results came Santos held an emergency meeting with all political parties and even his former senpai Uribe. Media was utterly mindfucked that the NO vote won and you could taste the salt everywhere. It was glorious.

What happened here is more or less what murrica will live next month. People supporting the NO vote were pegged as peace-hating warmongers, peace enemies our president called us, so we remained mostly silent about our support. The second he failed he backed down and said we wanted peace too, seeing how we were the majority, not to mention he threatened his very people with urban warfare and taxes if that peace plebiscite wasn't approved.

Polite sage for off-topic, but I want you to know that if in a country so corrupt and fucked up as mine managed to fend off liberal mongoloids and keep national pride and patriotism, to keep fighting the good fight then murrica can.

You don't have Soros owning 70% of voting machines.

Good morning anons. I'm still pissed off. All of my archived links and PDF's are now long gone and it's been a year since I started collecting them and they're on my browser on Comodo Icedragon. I hate this feeling!

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789252805059944448

RIP Zeituni ;_;

if im not mistake, AAA use TV/movie as voice actors. so does that mean the people going in strike are the one who made shitty jobs in japanese games?
if so, bone voyage

I fucking hate these people.

Bigger

Yup, only parasites will be affected.

Well this begs the question, is that fight worth fighting? What would have been so bad about the peace deal that people didn't want?

Also, I take it the polls were all pointing to 'yes' too? And what were the official percentages?

That's a big cat!

Kristina a shit

also what one of my Mirandas is based on

thiccer

Celebrities are cancer.

savage af

I like the little details like how xer hair is a pile of poo

Vidya needs a Hitler

How can contract workers go on strike exactly? All they can do is act collectively. If there are fewer cooperators, they extract less benefits. If there are more cooperators, they extract more.

I feel like they just want to throw the words "on strike!" around to harvest public sympathy.

Doesn't mean shit when literal cheating is guaranteed to happen.

The only ones who can save us now are Russia when they quite literally BTFO Washington D.C.

10 years in paint

Can we start a Russia will make America great again meme?

I can't go past this size limit

No correct the record we are not going to help you slander russia

God you guys don't know what censorship is, we're only trying to harass him and take it down because it was a mistake! Not Censorship!

Well, I mean…we have Russian mascots

I hate people who try to make artists not draw what they dislike.

He did own/bankroll some of the ballot counters, and they lost even with cheating, remember that they were spotted erasing ballots.

They are doing it the same way the writters guild did, which also should have lost.

Some companies wil definitly cave at the expense of programmers/animators and consumers, just watch. And piracy can only grow because of it, as well as used sales. And many of the ones pitching the shit will definitly scab. I explained it to my friend the other day, and while he has a va he likes dunno the name, so may not be cancer he agrees that they are brats and animators and programmers deserve more.

There's nothing shilly about that whatsoever. Fuck off.

This entire election is fucking rigged along with government and the only way to free the people from its oppression once and for all is for nuclear war with Russia that sees the capital reduced to nothing. When what's left emerges from the bunker?

We tell them to fuck off now that they can't control anything.

The Pope didn't think what he did to Caravaggio was censorship either

twitter.com/sagaftra/status/789244583007838208

Can someone explain the men at the end? Are the supposed to be indians?

Xboxhuge alligators connotations?

yes

🎮🐊

FUCKING CONTROLLER REPTILES=

Make Freya's hat say MAGA

Ok.

Wow, all the names in that pic, nobody pawns.

they usually refer to us with way worse things

I wish people's phones automatically exploded every time they used an emoji

Nah man, Vidya Crocs.

I wish proples computers and phones exploded when they made a twitter account. And they started suffocating when watching anything because it is from a big name.

Give it up already, you clearly don't even play video games.

This question, user, boils down to patriotism, honor and dignity.

Imagine being at war for nearly 100 years. These— "people", commies and marxists, have been for the past 7 decades or so behaving no better than huns or kebabs: they blew up power and radio towers, oil ducts, massacred entire towns, took children away from their homes and raped both boys and girls, forced them to hold human body parts to prepare them for war, blackmail poor farmers and peasants and force them out of their lands. As of right now there are more people displaced by violence in Colombia than there are in Syria.

These bastards have done terrible things for years, and suddenly the president comes in and says he's going to "negotiate" with them. His mentor, Alvaro Uribe, stopped talking to him and now is his swore enemy. At the moment we didn't know why and now we learned why they stopped talking: Uribe has a grudge against FARC for killing his father and his mantra is "no negotiation with terrorists". At first people had hopes for the negotiations, but as they dragged on and they kept most of these reunions in secret people became really suspicious, and user let me tell you something: Colombians by themselves are terribly paranoid and distrustful as it is, and the secrecy they held regarding the process during all these years left a bad taste in everyone, because if they were hiding this much for so long there were certainly things that people wouldn't like. Since the last year or so local media and the president kept feeding us a variant of cultural marxism, though this time focused on peace: if you vote YES you're good, if you vote NO you're an enemy of peace and a war-loving piece of crap that deserves to die and sucks Uribe's cock. Sounds familiar?

Fastforward now when snipets and details of the agreements for the FARC to stop being terrorists came out and people's fears were proven right when those included them holding some spots in the senate, their big heads not having to go to jail for the crimes they commited, former FARC militants be given jobs and money right after they drop out when the normal, law-abidding citizen has problems to even find a temporary job, and them not delivering all the lands they took from peasants and keeping most of the money they made narcotraffic (which, by the way, made them the second richest terrorist group right after ISIS) all in exchange for them to stop killing people and go like the BP guy in South Park: "I'm sorry". We still remember with pain those who dissappeared because they didn't pay the blackmail, those children taken away from their homes, the kidnapped that died in the jungle and the ones that are still there; our soldiers, sons, brothers, friends, husbands, that sacrificed, sacrifice, and will sacrifice for everything the nation stands for: liberty and order. All this pain, all these sacrifices to be for naught, so these degenerate commies and marxists can finally get what they wanted: political power.

Colombians are distrustful and resentful things, user. A Colombian will never truly trust anyone, even less another Colombian; and if you wrongdo a Colombian in any way he will never forget, waiting for the moment to rub on your face all the shit you did to him, taking the utmost joy in seeing the pain, fear and misery in your eyes once they get their revenge. Colombians truly live for "never forgive, never forget", and FARC has done too much during too long to forgive them now.

Again, polite sage.

Not at all, I was saying my own point failed from the very first game.

Would these voice actors be willing to burn out from overwork and underpay before they hit 30? If so, maybe you've earned the carrot of "secondary compensation" from successful games.

Someone should tweet that at them. :P

you didnt even sage you stupid fuck
this thread is fucking bump locked your bullshit ass fucking sage woulda done nothing anyway

As I see it, murrican actors think they're like seiyuu/Japanese actors. What they ignore is that seiyuu is serious business in Japan and as so they put their utmost effort into giving quality in their performances, thing I rarely see in western vidya dubs.

Pic related.

Indeed. And not to mention how replacable all but the huge names are. All you need is a decent sound developer and voice director.

ZUN still won't make Gilda into a Touhou game.

But enough of that, is there a list out there of video games featuring Vivian?

Relax hothead, what has you so pissed off?

And voice actors in japan pull long hours, do a shitton of extras, and I think are paid by the production. And loose stuff in exchange like having to keep a 110% clean image, no relationships, proffesional appearance to a degree something that I know more than half of the fucks cannot do.

Might be off subject, but I am watching NGE now for the first time, the dubbed voice actors are not nearly as good as the japanese voice actors, by a long shot.

what an unfortunate acronym

The only 2 animes where I found the dubs enjoyable were tenchi and vandread, and even then vandread is still better in japanese, if nothing else for donna burke singing "what a wonderful world". But thats it. Nge is meh.

Going in and out of the dubbed/subbed versions, the original is beautiful, to a point where I shed a tear at some of the scenes. The dubbed version isn't as impactful, in fact, it's downright distracting, but it's better than nothing.

I'm not a big anime guy, this is all new to me.

Seiyuu in Japan do stuff all the time like events, radio shows, Drama CDs, singles, etc. They are paid depending on the rank they are, and the rank itself is determined by thing like popularity and talent (seiyuu in the "no rank" rank are paid the most). So yeah, they have to do a lot of stuff on the side, not just act in the game/animu.

So serious business that when this shit happened even 2ch was mad: pastebin.com/Pu2hADMc

I remember Japanese twitter melting down when it was confirmed pic related here was married to Hikari Nakamura from Saint Young Men and Arakawa Under the Bridge, tho many still congratulated him tho, good for him.

Game with the best voice cast has got to be Final Fantasy Type 0. It's filled of nothing but big names. SE puts their hand in their pocket when it comes to nip voices.

The whole no relationships thing always strikes me as bizarre.

I almost want to give them what japans conditions are, juat so we can have a "jafar is now a genie" moment. The less popular ones would only suffer more while the gap between the top would only expand exponentially more.

Cowboy Bebop is better dubbed than subbed. Even the creator agrees.

Baccano is also better dubbed than subbed, if for the sole fact it sounds way more authentic.

Purity in tricking those who idolize them that they may have a chance. Its pretty manipulative.

As far as I know, before taking up arms, the people in FARC were on the receiving end of the very things you say, weren't they? Utterly miserable peasants at the mercy of drug lords and crooked politicians.

It seems like Colombia is in a catch-22 deal, in which both sides are horrible but can't lay arms down because they get killed. Honestly, it seems this current deal was the best shot at breaking that impasse.

It reminds me that it's worse if the Seiyuu is female. If you have a boyfriend or you announce you're getting married you get death threats or flat-out attacks.

Seems completely unnecessary. Just look at all the people who fantasize about celebrities in the West where all of them are degenerate sluts.

Fair enough. Outlaw star was alright too, but the series never lived up to the potential.

I have never watched either, and I know people will want to kill me for not watching cowboy bebop.

Because the artist belongs to the people, jealousy and whatnot. Same as idols not being able to date. Waifu/husbando must remain pure.

Take it as avoiding fans feeling NTRd.

I suggest you to read the pastebin, user. It will only make you rage.

Exceptions to the rule.

With female seiyuu iskind of the same as with idols, to be honest.

Go back to Holla Forums

Doesn't feel good getting called out on your bullshit all the time, does it, SJWs?

oh no
you'll trigger the formatting police

Japan has a purity fetish, and the west has shit standards because the people are shit.

Jesus, what's wrong with his face?

Typically, the more the anime follows western drama conventions and the more western culture it has, the stronger the dub is.

Space Lizard Annunaki Overlords are real!, Mememagic confirm!

THATS
NOT
HOW
IT WORKS
YOU FUCKING
ASS
HOLE

Tenchi is pretty japanesy, but it is also taste and the emoting that the girls do in english that I like. Though the original japanese is also great.

Fuck off, faggot

What happened with the guy? Those three voice actors and that producer are real pieces of shit. At least the big names are calling them out.

Superman is a fascist who wants to keep the world in a bottle because he's a white male shitlord.

:^)

No, fuck you, asshole.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789283743588646913

librechan's now officially dead

Someone is mistaking "social" for "crime" and "justice warrior" for "fighter" and are still vigilantes who break the law to fight crime, thus are still criminals.

Paranoia Agent's dub was better than the original too, IMO.

FOR THE BIG ONE, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF THE MLB!

Well, maybe liberals will.

hmm I wonder why

Are you denying that Colombian peasants aren't miserable tho? I mean, the local peasants here live in revolting conditions, and are treated by crime lords as little more than cattle. Adding coca to the mix means your peasants must be the most buttfucked people since Nick Denton. I'm not excusing FARC, because they're among the buttfuckers, but conditions like these are bound to give rise to organized violence, whether by guerrillas or paramilitaries.

le

where do you think we are

Thanks for confirming the emails are true, Shillary.

There's literally nothing wrong with putting the whole world in a bottle.

Fuck, how did that one go over my head?

Damage Control
So wikileaks has something damning in one of her jokes

This happened long ago and Ichiki continued with his career. Now he's protagonist of Touken Ranbu Hanamaru voicing pic related, both in the anime and the game. Last anime Terashima worked on was Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Love! S1 and S2, not sure about the female seiyuu as I don't follow those aside from Maaya Sakamoto and Chiwa Saito.

The biggest thing here is Sugita getting mad at Terashima. As the pastebin says he's one of the popular ones out there, has an outstanding career and track record and has the most followers on twatter (I follow the guy). The fact that he was mad at all is pretty scary on itself.

Fun fact, Ichiki was a KoF pro player and he missed an EVO to go to this first seiyuu audition, that audition you just read.

Long story short: commies and marxists here were part of Russia's ploy to expand to the continent back during the Cold War. Peasants and farmers have it rough, yes, but the existence of those fuckers is thanks to Russia.

what the fuck is librechan

ahem

it's alright. I missed it for a sec too.

That is good at least. Nice to see he is doing what he loves. I still have no idea what made them want to do such shit like that and think electrocuting people is funny.

Another 12chan. It's a paedophile hive.

It's where 8chans pedos went after they got booted off Holla Forums.

where /hebe/ ended up after Jim nuked it.

the Holla Forums killer, like pigchan and endchan

Oh. I wonder where Sarah Nyberg is gonna get his fix now.

I don't blame him if he edded up hating Terashima after all this crap. Japan's "this is unforgivable" mentality and the humilliation conga Ichiki had to go through had 2ch in fear he'd off himself; it was that bad. Sugita's attitude is mostly of senpai-kohai and hearing what Terashima did to Ichiki got on his nerves, specially because the seiyuu circle tends to be close (Takahiro Sakurai is best friends with Kenichi Suzumura, and the later is married to Maaya Sakamoto; Kamiya Hiroshi works all the time and is besties with Daisuke Ono, Romi Park is really protective of the former). Terashima is one of the names you gotta know, but he's nowhere near the likes of the ones I just mentioned.

I know it confirms, but I wonder which joke she is covering her ass on, probably about gay black transex muslims immigrants.

I see your point. FARC probably wouldn't exist without foreign interference.

web.archive.org/web/20161021021226/https://heatst.com/culture-wars/male-australian-student-pretended-to-identify-as-woman-to-win-paid-position-at-the-college-friends-say/

He still have 420chan. The owner is also a pedo and his friend

And it will only be abused more. Welcome to hell leftists, we are the wardens.

Yep, its probably something about blacks. Funny that you know liberals will give her a pass on it all while acting like Trump is some huge racist.

"Well, I found out Bill had a new mistress, so naturally, I headed to the black part of town…"

Thats because democrats and leftists are racist by nature, they just enjoy using people more than attacking them.

Keep shilling Mensch, I hope you lose all your readers.

"I made a nigger bitch clean my unwashed curtains with her mouth. Then laughed as he killed himself and I beat the illegal hispanic maid for not cleaning it fast enough"

They double down because they do not get paid otherwise.

I like fucking assholes.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/788972950338756609

Archive.is gets the page all fucked

web.archive.org/web/20161020235448/http://www.reBENIScode.net/2016/10/20/13352900/nbcuniversal-buzzfeed-investment

wat

> pastebin.com/Pu2hADMc

I was in /a/ when it happened, good times. Though there's an inaccuracy in that pastebin–not everyone in /a/ participated in that harassment stunt, many condemned it. I recall most of the participants were from Holla Forums actually.

I'm just glad Ichiki got a happy ending of sorts.

…Seriously, you're on Holla Forums and don't recognize Squid Girl? There was even an aborted op by /a/ back then to mail her actual squid when an user claimed they got her mailing address, stopped when cooler heads prevailed by pointing out she was never an active participant of the prank and was only along for the ride. Career-wise, she got off relatively unscathed and still doing main character roles.

No surprise here, he's a real bro. As you're following his twitter, you'd know he's very outspoken, and would always side with the fans when matched up against the industry. It's remarkable he hasn't been blacklisted yet (though him doing mainly villain roles recently might be one way for the higher-ups to get back at him). He's also featured pro players on his online radio show as a fellow gamer himself.

it's real. Just remove BENIS and see for yourself.

Ok, I hope they double it again, and the ones they gave the money to flee with the money.

Trump just eviscerated Crooked Hillary at a roast for a Catholic charity. First half is lighthearted with everyone laughing then he just drops truth bombs during the last half.

re code dot com gets filtered

Not so libre after all.

But didn't she laugh at him and encourage it? She is still a cunt.

The man is absolutely mad

Holy mother of god, skip to 1:18:00

>youtube.com/watch?v=finishing

I'm aware of the inaccuracy. Honestly I don't see /a/ jumping on a female seiyuu as autistic as they may be.

Sue me, I didn't watch Squid Girl. It's been a long time since I went to /a/. Again, I don't follow female seiyuu that much. I'm more into male seiyuu, anyway. I guess I gotta watch on girls that aren't Maaya, Chiwa, Eri and KanaHana. Gotta say she got off kinda easily, tho Terashima I don't hear him that much lately.

He got to be the protagonist of a relatively good animu with an established fanbase from a very popular game, plus he got married. He'll keep doing fine.

Sugitan is pretty popular, maybe that's what kept him from being utterly fucked by higher ups. Voicing villains does nothing to deter fans, he does a good job at them and, honestly, villains are still a fad. Has he ever invited Yuuchi Nakamura? Since he likes his vidya, too.

He's not in it, but if you want to watch bro seiyuus are their best watch the Osomatsu special with Sakurai, Nakamura, Hiroshi, Fukuyama, Ono and Miyu. The fetish thing was hilarious.

Ko Takeuchi getting bullied and attacked by these rabid zealots pisses me off.
I'm even more pissed because I'm a drawfag myself.
I've seen many aGGros draw Vivian in an out-of-character fashion and I didn't like it. I didn't like it but I sure as hell didn't tell them to stop. I sure as hell didn't attack them for making it.
I'm absolutely livid and it pisses me off that people are getting attacked for drawing something so harmless. Drawing a fucking mascot should not warrant this response.
All this is fucking shit and insane.
These irredeemable broken people are sinners touting themselves as saints. That alone makes me mad. What's even worse is that people actually fall for it.
I can't wait when "social justice" no longer works as a veil to justify rotten and awful acts and behaviours.

I just wanted to draw lewds and play video games.

Yeah, that's the main reason I get annoyed, if not outright pissed off at these people. They're so disingenuous, so fake, but they believe themselves to be the golden example of (insert demographic here). These people are the prime example of someone who truly believes that their shit doesn't stink.

They will move on to islam to be "reborn again" and excuse their actions. and I remember autistically helping edit the pic of vivian and the brown dyke with pink hair, that was fun, but we never told them not to do anything, or at least I never remember telling antis they were not allowed do things.

Its not the first time they have harassed artists over it and not the first time they went after a Japanese one either
GashiGashi got harassed like all fuck for doing a Vivian commission for mombot

She voices Index. Being a cunt is a given.

If anything else it's the fickleness of the industry is why consequences are so inconsistent.

Yes, there was even a special and everything where they marathoned a game months ago. Damn, forgot what it was, even retweeted it on twitter.

Seen it, Daisuke Ono is amazing, and I hoped Araki & Nagai shared their immortality formula with him.

Humorous video in the embed for those of you who want to lighten the mood.

Getting these disingenuous hacks out of vidya is a slow and painful yet worthwhile effort. Considering how they're cracking much faster now, I'd say this shit will be over by 2019.

Fun times.

Thats the special where they were chatting while the show was in the background, yeah? That was awesome. and I liked the season, but the shojou stuff anoyed me since I could not find where I have seen the style before

Thats the one I wanted the most, and user got the hairstyle perfect.

The one when the third episode aired. They had a spot of sorts where the staff answered some questions regarding the characters and the cast would uncover what they answered and one of those questions was about their fetishes. Kamiya's is voice, apparently.

The shoujo stuff was parodyand I could swear too I have seen that style somewhre but can't pinpoint from where.

>>>Holla Forums7924583
It is unrelated, but it needs to be done. Remove the machines.

added infinity ribbon to last pic

inb4 Westworld joke

Anyway, dug through my Twitter and found my retweet of the fansubbed version, only go get this loving message from YT:

"This account has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted."

Thanks, Youtube Heroes.

Instead, have a compilation of the best Sugita/Natamura moments.

Sure, I totally met the reference accidental reference.

You'll have to google to find it, and likely will get a tumblr link as the first option since it seems the subbed video of the event is from there.

T-thanks, user.

To keep the thread more or less on point, are you guys gonna get a game that recently came out or is going to? I got Valkyrie Drive and Attack on Titan and I've had fun so far.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=finishing
try waiting for Youtube to encode the whole video before shilling you channel

Looking for the special? I amy be able to find one with a watermark though and I am playing multiple vita and smt games.

I was promised coughing fits and pants of sit during the debate by Holla Forums. It was not delivered.

hey Marche, be careful

twitter.com/anxiousvamp/status/696471833244254208

yea I know it's old but someone just retweeted it

Google throws a tumblr url of kaleidion, not sure if that's the version I watched.

I want the osmt otoge that comes out next year, along with maybe World of Final Fantasy if the japanese voices weren't a pre-order exclusive crap.

i actually like this.

Holy shit I'm tired.

kek
SJWfurries are more fun to stir up than SJWeebs

I was trying to post what posted but fucked up the link on my phone.
no bully

what the fuck did I ever do to you PCgamer to turn my life into a fucking joke?

twitter.com/pcgamer/status/789305238670942208

you are forgiven

E P I S O D I C
P
I
S
O
D
I
C

nigga post the original

I've learned you don't really have to do anything special to piss furries off.

I have pretty much accepted that Hillary will win.

Two years of GG vs SJW has forced me to grow accustomed to seeing bad people do bad things and be rewarded for it, amidst a shower of applause.

Discouraged.MOV

your defeatist nonsense has no power here

Giving up's for faggots.
Don't be a faggot.
People are waking up to the bullshit. It may take some time but it's happening.

Any other ones you want me to post?

Then what? Not disproving their bullshit for any onlookers? GG is simply the start of a marathon or Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, take your pick.

I laughed really fucking hard when I saw that picture

Only optimists allowed here, faggot, now git.

thanks for correcting the record

its me irl

Who the fuck uses .mov as a file format anymore?

that fat belly and hairy legs is what gets me

Weird, I've talked to that guy quite a bit and we follow each other on twitter, he's usually pretty sensible

Fucking casuals.

Also
You need to go back.

I see this guy all the time on my feed. Doesn't he tweet pro GG stuff?

Welp guess you might as well kill yourself. No sense to keep suffering

Never give up on making america great again

I remember that thread, I've edited the one in the middle and made the hair blonde

Remember, To being able to save the world, you must become an enemy of humanity as a whole.

This is happening to us, call it destiny or whatever.

here we are, and here will stay until the bitter end

Tired, old people feeling their age, who have seen aGG exposed again and again and again with countless proofs and evidence, yet still to this day are held up as The Good Guys, while GG are a hatre campaign of rapists who made "surprise visists to female dev's homes."

you can always memeteor you know?

if you can't have your cake, why not ruin the party for everybody else?

why, fellow kids do!

Got them, thanks.

Thinking of getting Titanfall 2 or Xenoverse 2 along with World of FF next week. Kinda surprised Holla Forums isn't talking more about Titanfall 2, not even the shills.

Danielle never fails to tickle my fancy.
When the fuck is that upgrade to 14MB coming?

That's some bitch shit. Make your own damn cake.

Cool.

That's the thing, I'm not really sure why I'm blocked. Though I do know furfags on both sides of the GG divide seem to have it in for me ever since I called out that Otter troll as a con artist and faker.

Oh, and titan fall is ea, but not current year enough to hire shills for. So its stuck in limbo. I wish my friend would get god eater ressurrection for his vita so we could multi.

i took your hair edit and made the tranny white and thin
but forgot to edit the clover.

here is the fix

I just wished WoFF had Japanese voices as an option instead as exclusive DLC. That's fucking shit.

Got me Natural Doctrine. I need something hard to last me until I get money again.

Danielle also never fails to be the sexiest.

post zyklon viv, I need to save that one

I have nep vs sega next week and corpse party 3ds the week after shame I cannot marathon all 3 on halloween, nice timing xseed. but for now the old backlog calls, and so much manga.

You 🎮🐊s ready for some fresh 🍞?

Who's baking? We still have 👧 to ☠.

**It's juvenile and it's stupid, but it fills me with the most absolutely pure and giddy delight that these fucks are so terrified of us they literally can't dare say our name out loud.

That better be women and molest, respectively.

the one who shall not be named

First game since I was a wee lad I had to read up on how to actually play the game

Already posted as pic 5 in .

do it
be the baker

I think I took a break before seeing the final result but yea I've edited only the hair

Walnuts, peanuts, Patricia smells
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/789317351191654400

My backlog increased since this semester has been a bitch to me. I just want it to end so I can go back to videogames and hopefully find a part time job. I'm stuck in the inexperience/unemployable vicious circle. Pokemon is waiting for me.

I made the mistake of giving NISA money but I wanted the game for a while now. Just this time.

last time i cheked spidey wasnt going around beating people because they are white
then again it has been a long time i saw spidey

Copypasta's from Kotakuinaction:

GamerGate exposed: 0

And yet when some dev draws a cute pic of Vivian James, out come the floods of people saying GG is a hate campaign that hates and harasses women. We expose so many. WE EXPOSE SO MANY… and yet it's never enough. After two years, GG is still at 0, but the list of antiGamerGate exposed can probably double or triple to 40+ rapists/sexual assaulters/child molestors/CP sharers/doxers, yet still "GG are the bad guys."

So much evidence. So much criminal records. So much admissions of guilt. We prove time and time and time and time and time again and again that they are the bad guys, yet the Twitter army never stops chanting the "Vivian is a mascot for a hate campaign that attacks women in gaming".

thanks, I hadn't clicked the spoilers so didn't know

What happened to him after people found him out? I know that he deleted his youtube and twitter account and thunderf00t spread his arrest photo and stuff around but did he ever come back?

KiA's being pretty biased there.

Ralph and Slade should be on a list of GamerGate exposed, possibly that Otter guy and "Allison Prime" as well. Though the list of aGGros is obviously larger.

Whomever bakes next bread, use the Ko art that caused a bully session

They were leaderfags and profiteers. There's nothing illegal about that. They were fucking annoying as shit, but nowhere close to being bad as pedophiles.

Otter guy is a burnout. Allison Prime could probably be up for fraud. But good lord, like that's even close to anything on the scoreboard for aGG

We all were/are there user.

Identity theft, and the only guy pretending to be a girl.

I'll give you him.
Eh.
Who?
Yeah, that's a given.

doxed people, advocated blackhat methods
Arrested
Arrested
Fraud

how the fuck did I miss that

Regardless. That's a score of 8 sexual criminals to 4 spergy faggots for aGG. That's a wiiiiiiide margin.

Since when Ralph and Slade have any respect outside their little bubble of retards? Ralph gloated when we lost our GG board and the only reason for him to have ever talk about GG was to make money out of it. Try posting his clickbait blog on any gamergate hub and see what happens

Te otter autist and Alison Prime are twitter stuff, they never had any relevance to GG on any board (or reddit)

The point is that they're willfully spreading half-truths. Even if aGG has been much more vile through all of this, GG doesn't exactly not have bad eggs.

that list is obviously aGGros versus pro-gamergate people. Its completely disingenuous for KiA to act like there weren't some fuckups on our side too. Past that I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive as my initial post on the matter said that aGGros still outnumber us in terms of the bullshit they've done.

Don't forget Le "Domestic Terrorist" meme for me.

You have to stretch pretty far to rack up anything for #GG unless you want to count the Cancerfags. Some of them have rap sheets even beyond the normal doxing/harassment/trying to fire people stuff.

because he is clearly lying about it for more attention
guys been desperatly attention seeking since he pretended to be a korean girl to harass mombot

Who's baking the next bread!

Anybody baking?

Acid.

That's fucking retarded.

700 REPLIES, WHO'S MAKING!?

Maybe, I don't know the specifics as someone just brought it up here a week or so ago. I don't really pay much attention to twitter anymore.

WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOU NERD

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING IN TWO MINUTES
TENTATIVE TITLE IS "WarioWare or something Edition".
ANYTHING TO CHANGE/ADD?

Look, there's nobody who knows the stink of their shit better than I do, but there's no denying that Thidran, Zan et. al. were majorly vocal #GG supporters at one point. You can't just "no true scotsman" them out because its inconvenient.

They're complete and utter fuckwads, but they were #GG.

How about

"Vivian Heaven Edition"

?

pls make kokosac's viv the OP pic

you could argue I'm being "so defensive" had I replied a bunch of times or demanding proof of something or whatever

Too late.

NEW BREAD

How about:

Switching Spaces, Switching Places

SJW shit was never something that was going to be dealt with through mainstream politics, there's too many other factors involved. And in the context of GG the "bad people" are incredibly unpopular with gamers, even if they get applause from other members of their clique.

Nice ID, I just noticed.

They were vocally in support of GG, but I would argue that their want to torch everyone but themselves and achieve their own ends makes them more of a radical splinter than anything else.

And why is Margaret Gel, Devi Ever, that revenge porn troll that runs AudittheMedia and all those other of troll acconts, and that Sawyer guy (RevueMage? Forgot his handle).

Fuck it, why not just put down all the BWC & weev's troll gang while you're at it?

*fixed, message got cut off.

Gel didn't do anything other than act like a complete cunt. That wouldn't qualify it for this. Devi flip flopped so much that including him on either side would just be dumb. Sawyer slipped my mind honestly, I would have added him if I'd thought of him.

So you're admitting to cherrypicking, ggr?

Do you not understand the difference between illegal activities and assholery you fucking retard?

It always has to be about you, doesn't it?

Even when it's litwerally a list of notorious GG'ers known only for their fuckholery, you have to INJECT YOURSELF IN, because of you're "I'm a GG MVP" fetish.

CONTROLLER CROCODILES

last for benis

No.