TEXAS NO!

archive.is/KYJhZ

newsweek.com/texas-troopers-deportation-undocumented-immigrants-743720

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5n0nL64sK5k
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=mexico&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE
theintercept.com/2017/12/10/theyre-taking-everybody-videos-show-texas-troopers-ripping-apart-immigrant-families-during-traffic-stops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like they want my sympathy.

Nary a more beautiful statement has graced my retinas.

I used to live in Houston. Groups of kids 13 deep would be walking around the mall, everywhere. The place is a literal spawning den of these manlet krogan goblins. Send them all back.

See I like it when they do this. It's one of the opinions you can't agree with unless you're irredeemable. Makes the lines clear.

Sorry for plebbit / shit formatting. That's the full article. There's a video I would webm but I can't be fucked with as I'm incredibly lazy and I own no spics to do the work for me.

I want to win moar-I'm not tired of winning- Anons I live in kikecago & we need to keep winning because beaners are overwhelming here. We need the spirit of GLR here asap!

(Checked and heil'd)

I'm just imagining a roomful of Texas State Troopers cheering as their Captain tells them they can finally do their jobs.

Goy. Winning is bad for your heart! I bet you're a meat eater too which is also bad for your heart and promotes toxic masculinity! Please goy, I wouldn't want you to die because then I can't use you for your shekels to give to nogs and spics help you promote a safe, diverse, and equal society!

should be quoting;

Maybe they should have just fucking stayed in their country of origin then instead of illegally entering another country thinking they could just break laws and not have to face the consequences for doing so.

Makes sense. Have you ever seen how greasy spics are? They show like once a week.

3 off :(

Sell anything non-essential and drive south you lazy cunt. The exchange rate is high enough that you can sit pretty on that pile of cash for a while.

I think the peso is worth half what it was even five years ago, she'll be able to start a wonderful new life back home where she belongs.

(Checked)

oh what's this? the shills who said deportations haven't increased were wrong?

Last numbers I showed were that deporations were higher under Obama but that under Trump, border recrossings are significantly down so when Pablo goes over the border he stays gone.

meanwhile;

>That means that immigrants in Texas "are now forced to drive without a license."

I can't even either myself user. It's just. Like really?

That is not what that means. How do these (((Journalists))) not get lynched more often?

it's like they aren't even trying. their narrative gets btfo at every turn.

kikes and their taco flavored pets eternally BTFOd.

checked

I didn't even have to try. That was in the article from this thread.

Exchange rate is currently 18.94 MXN to 1 USD, so it's pretty good. I've seen rent prices from $200 - $1000 depending on location and size in Mexico, so they wouldn't even have to struggle to sell enough for a couple months. Sell her car and buy a bus ticket south and that's 3 months rent. Sell everything you can't carry and she'd probably be able to swing 6-9 months rent. Fucking whiners.

Ah, election memes. Remember 'You can't stump the Trump'?

(Checked)

Do you have the one where Soros tried to compare him to Hitler and we all fell in love with it? I'm sure it's on Jewtube somewhere…

The advertisement?

Yes. You're doing the Lord's work, user.

There's this one which is the same thing but has like 15 seconds on the end or something.

Oh these look the same but mine is bigger. Kek.

fucking saved

Checked. Love those vids.

Would you like more? My UL is shit but pick some from and I'll try and post them.

Wish I was on my other computer so I could post some of my collection.

LONG LIVE TEXAS

I mean, just moar. Really user.

Top Kek. Surely they're taking their biometric data before deporting them, right?

Fucking ecstatic.

I only have one more user

We need those videos

Checked
Quite.

You are a bad goy user. I like bad goys no homo

Are libshits taught to record EVERYTHING? Do they think this will do them anything other than to make me and other Holla Forumsacks happy?

They are obviously doing it for sympathy since it sounds like the person with the camera is the one crying in that video. Seriously if you were balling your eyes out would you be filming them taking your criminal family away?

Can you imagine the salt explosion that's going to happen when they go for all the anchor babies next?

Sessions:"Um, that's not how the 14th amendment works. None of you are US citiziens."

50m illegal immigrants / 100k removed per year = 500yrs. Needs more gas. Going to need a lot more gas. God wills it.

Kek'd

And checked.

I would call the lawyer my family retains.

Technically a US citizen should be able to steal from or kill an illegal immigrant with no punishment from the law as non-citizens who are here illegally are not protected by the law.

Yes
(checked)
Think for a bit user, those spics don't have lawyers on retainer.

Goebbels makes me smile every time

20 years user

I know. I'm a cis, straight, white, male, whose family is still together though.

It's also kind of irrelevant because we don't commit crimes.

Unfortunately not really since US law defines murder as the killing of a "human being" so you could still be charged and found guilty. Whether or not you would be probably depends on where it happened and how much luck you have.
Of course it's not like it's uncommon for spics to murder other spics and you would only really be caught if you were a dumbass about it but that's neither here nor there.
CIAniggers can go suckstart a nailgun 23 times to the back of their heads.

I can't wait until they start doing this in New York & Chicago. I'm fucking elastic.

May your dubs make it so.
Finally, something that can grow with inflation.

Hi elastic. I'm user.

never type like that unironically here again you have an extra comma at the end too

Fuck.

That was ironic though. The leftyshit use of "cis" is wrong. Cis is Latin for "on this side of". Cis therefore means faggot.

polite sage for spam

what a fucking moron
what the fuck else are they supposed to be doing. That is their fucking job.

ICE is catching the rice niggers too

youtube.com/watch?v=5n0nL64sK5k

I can't fucking believe this spic. If something like this happened to me, I'd be trying to comfort my family not filming a video to drum up sympathy.

These numbers also don't account for the ones that decide being here isn't worth the increasing risk of getting arrested. The more arrests ICE makes, the more libmedia whines about increased crackdowns, the faster they pack their shit and leave.

WINNING

GO TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT TURN OVER THE CRIMINALS TO BORDER PATROL ENFORCE THE LAWS OF THE LAND YOU ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Here's a good one. Beaner voted in our election illegally and got her ass deported for it.

Classic.

But they said it would be too hard to deport illegals! That we couldn't do it! That it would take too long! How could they lie to us? Now we're going to be losing illegals too fast!

Ignorantia juris non excusat

Also that our communities would be ruined and our economy would be in shambles.

But user, sympathy is quite literally all they have. Where do you think these people would be without decades of emotion-based arguments being shoved down our throats?

Good god, the horror of it all.. How will Texas survive without the precious economy bolstering immigrants?!

I am so Gods damned tired of living in fucking clown world wherein state LEOs enforcing Federal law is something that kikes screech about

DEPORT THESE FUCKINS SCUM BEFORE THIS TURNS INTO A GOD DAMNED WAR YOU COWARDLY FUCKING CUCKOLDS! I know you're fucking reading this shit.

Looks like it's time for a

FRIENDLY REMINDER

WE NEED AN ILLEGAL DATABASE

All illegals caught should be fingerprinted, dna tested and have their photo saved for facial recognition.

Any illegal who enters the US can no longer come as a legal immigrant or a visitor, student etc.

Any vehicle an illegal is found in will be seized

Any possessions/bank accounts an illegal has will be seized.

Any house an illegal will be found in will be foreclosed.

Any illegal caught after being deported gets a 20 year jail sentence

That will end illegal immigration overnight

Just look at Arizona. They are a rural desert community and have to pay 2.6 billion to subsidise immigration. That must be a major burden to their government. Funny how libs support this but Oy Vey when somebody mentions a wall which would pay for itself in a few years. It's also interesting to see the different attitudes to immigrants in Texas and California. They are both the two major not majority white states and yet California pays immigrants more than double what Texas pays.

Seems legit kikel.
Your (((helpful advice))) is nothing but a smoke-screen.

IOW: They DON'T have to do that, in any way shape or form, and you're directing me to look at chess-tier bullshit from LARP threads?
Neato sport. Try to be less of a fiddle (or a kike, whichever applies more-greatly).

What is 'this'? The non-existent requirement that you presented as a solid requirement?
There is nothing requiring the Israelis to do what you've claimed they are required to do. Nothing. Its just chess shit.

And its even worse than chess shit: You chessfags have gone full retard and are now basically pushing the "if the US libshit media doesn't like that, that automatically means its good!" and that so fucking retarded, especially given you're supposed to be 'redpilled' and know that the kikes always play both sides and regularly use misdirection and deception to serve their ends.
Not to mention, they just went through this whole psyop to make right-wing Trump supporters distrust the US MSM.
Its so fucking blatant.

Like a god damned fiddle.

Well, we can't exactly send them back to Mexico. This is basically giving them a retry card. I think we need a third place to dump our undesirables. Puerto Rico would be an option.

Why would we do that. What kind of monsters would we have to be to even consider doing something as horrifying as that.

What has the bog ever done to you?

Impale them in the desert, on 20ft spikes, along the wall, as part of the wall, enshrined and lithified in the desert sun.

deserve it just for that

That means they'd be performing a certain labor or service that would generate revenue for the government, which also means they (the govt) wouldn't have to pay an honest, not-convicted man for doing the task in question, since they're getting it done for dirtcheap.
Fuck that.

Load them up on a container ships and point them at israel. Tell them they can keep what they kill.

We have to work within our limits. That is an end goal, but for now we try to make compromises that seem feasible to the public. My end goal is to invade Mexico, pushing the border to pic related (and forcefully repatriating as we go and install a desolate buffer zone that ends in a much cheaper wall because there is less ground border to build across. The plan would also involve turning Mexico into a colony state and using it as a dump for every Hispanic in the US (and probably Canada).

Seeing the backside of that beaner while it glumly shambles away with a suitcase made my day.

Does this mean the ICE numbers include these spics as well?

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

?

Welcome to Texas, terrorists making bomb threats will be FUCKING BLOWN UP BY DRONES.

Newsweek? More like NewsSPEAK, amirite?

I thought it's been show that he was (((one of theirs)))?

who needs a wall when you can make a moat and fill it with bodies

Imagine the smell from that. You have already disgusting beaner smell, combined with dirty beaner water smell, and to top it all off, the smell of said beaner slowly decaying with hundreds of his beaner families.

If we could just figure out how the ebil Nazis got rid of 15million bodies we could do it easily.

I'm waiting for an "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" written like that above a leftist march
shit would be cash

cuckservatives out.

Asking again, does this mean the ICE numbers include these as well?

Kind of boggles the mind how much those numbers vary, even in close proximity of each other.

Beat them to death in front of their children, then kill the children too. Invaders don't deserve mercy.

Eat a dick ya dirty spic. I was born here unlike you that continues to waste my tax payer money and abuse the rights that make this country great. Never tired of winning.

Just a couple years ago the illegals were out in the streets celebrating that whitey is becoming a minority and American was going to become a Mexican state. They were laughing in the faces of whites and announcing they were proud illegals.
That was when they believed Trump had zero chance of winning.

Can't newsweek fucking say the word "illegal"?

Too high tech. Just tattoo a huge 'I' on each cheek. Then the next time they're caught in the country, it's a bullet in the back of the head.

How about a different one then, moshe?

I still get a little grin at the memory of that communist that got blown to kingdom come when he thought that sniping the cops in downtown Dallas and then hiding behind a bomb threat would protect him.

I've been watching these arrogant beaners do just that for my entire adult working life. Overrunning the entire South and South West, wrecking schools and hospitals, trafficking narcotics, flooding trades and destroying wage scales, driving up housing costs, drunk driving, rape, murder and on and on. All the while publicly saying fuck you Whitey, you can't do anything to stop us.

Fuck these savages and the kike media. We're just getting started prying these bloated ticks off what's left of the United States. I hope to see much, much more crying and suffering.

r u fuggin kiddig me

win/win

have you guys seen the epic rap battle one they did of him and hillary? it's the same where they're trying to make him look bad but I still loved it

Gives me an idea, what if the Border Patrol does some looney tunes tier shit and paints their HQs in places that still hand out licenses to illegals to look like DMVs?

Being a leftist should be classified as a mental disability.

Detroit had reasonable debt, even leaving the city in capitulation to the African parasites that migrated up during WW2 to steal what was never theirs. It was only later, after the benefits account system was internally captured, that the city went into sheer spiral. Even then, it took some time for each institution, company, and house to slowly fall or exit.

These days, its getting quite hard to quantify anything realistically. Virtually all industries are artificial, either directly or indirectly supplied by welfare and social programs. It has made GDP laughable. I imagine that to address this, medians of social program use counters are gathered, and merely multiplied against the immigrant population statistics gathered elsewhere. It probably produces something "good enough" as a snapshot compromise, though missing the totality.

For instance, PEW data shows foreign borns vs. illegals vs uncounted illegals. But not shown, PEW clarifies that it has no idea how to count the DACA+DAP+VISA-true number, which may add up to an additional 5+ million to the illegals. Or 15 million to the illegals, since so many overstay, states under report, and clerics misreport. So depending on how you want to count it, obviously statistics can in fact be damnable lies. Overall, the state costs reflect population heat maps.

http www pewhispanic org/interactives/unauthorized-immigrants/

i venture to say sociopath.
must be removed from society for its well being.

I think it's one of those things where the Fake News says the truth, but not the whole truth, and then acts like the partial truth is the whole truth. For example, I could see deportations being down during the Trump administration vs. Obama, but for the Border Patrol because border crossings are down.

You can't write something like that in the sky. The IT'S will be blown away by the time you get to the BE.

And they brag about it too. Some spic on halfchan was bragging about how his people were "taking back their land" as if there was some skill involved in being a literal locus. They actually brag about being parasites, going as far as to laugh at white people for being gullible enough to give them social security. And they breed like rats, Black America barely grows faster than White America, its the spics that are pushing Whites into minority status.

No they're not.

Their families are welcome to go join them.

No need to stop there. Deport their cousins too. And their cousins cousins. And their cousins. Don't forget all their parents and grandparents. I mean, we can break apart a family, right. For every spic we deport, we deport said spics entire family. And the families of every spic of the family of the original spic. Eventually we will deport everyone!

sauce?

Have this instead

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuck you filthy wetbacks, burn in hell forever and ever, same for your filthy rat children.. I don't give a fuck where you were born or what language(s) you speak, if you're not white then GET THE FUCK OUT and I don't care if you starve to death after that

That costs money. Let them leave on their own dime. And if they don't, if they choose to stay, well then it's them breaking up their own families, not ICE, not us.

Immigration enforcement doesn't break up families. Families who refuse to follow their illegal family members back home do.

But we should definitely give them an incentive by cutting off the welfare.

I don't get it, is it being suggested that they should still just be let go with a fine? If I get pulled over and the officer realizes I have warrants out for my arrest, he isn't just going to say "well, I did pull you over for a taillight, so you got lucky I'll have to let you go".

fuck that, throw em out. good riddance

Let's not half-ass our goals. Locking out the entire South American Continent and start explusion for all non-legals, to the original 50 states, That's my idea of comprise. , to the coasts of south america , don't care where, just that they arrive safe and sound on the beach/pierage.

There is so much wrong with that shit article i don't even know where to start.

The top.

Your trail of beans has only just begun.

Nice dubs but horrible quality

Arrests are higher than ever, and areas are being turned into ghosttowns by ICE. The problem is that the courts are slow as fuck and can only process them at a certain rate.

I think we should look at science fiction for some inspiration.

I wouldn't honestly bother with the rest of Central America. Taking Panama and Costa Rica would be my goal. The border of Panama and Colombia has this tropical marsh zone that too this day is impassable by land, so taking the entirety of Panama would be the best thing to do, as we could save fortunes on border patrol. As for what remains of Mexico and the rest of Central America, I honestly don't think moving 200 million people is worth it (and I don't even think there is a place to house all these people) so just turn them into colonies (maybe break Mexico up into multiple colonies) and dump all Hispanics there. For Hispaniola, that place could be turned into our "New Africa" for blacks. Come to think of it, do we actually have a map for how we would run the world? There is that one unrealistic one where we move every Hispanic to West Africa. If not, I might actually make one.

This was never their land.

The Aztecs (Mexicans in their own language) occupied a tiny fraction of southern, even including the land of all the peoples they enslaved.

They have 0 claim to 90% of Mexico let alone any part of the US

Back in the 1830s they used to own what was once California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Texas. They were basically gifted this land by the white Spanish Empire, after the half-blood Mexicans declared independence, which they seem to glorify even though the Spanish Empire at the time had been gutted by Napoleon. They also used to own Central America, but they declared their independence from Mexico. Pretty much the entirety of Mexican history has been an awkward stumble from one failure to the next. They literally at one point controlled 2 of America's most prosperous states, both of which now have GDPs that exceed the entirety of Mexico!

Fucking dumb beaner.

Australians take shitposting to new heights.

The criminal act of ignoring immigration law is "policy" in many places. Need to be arresting those who promote such criminal acts as "policies".

If they can't even manage to follow the basic laws regarding driving and operating machinery, why the fuck would be want them here in ANY capacity?

(Checked for Kek.)

(Checked for Kek.)

Kek requires better quality webm.

Yes, but they were such shitskins even then that they were unable to make those territories profitable. Only after the industrious white man created prosperous areas in these territories did the shitskins want it back, claiming we had stolen it from them. Fuck them and the failures that they are. If they want a prosperous country there is nothing stopping them from going back down south and building their own nation, with their own blood, sweat, and tears.

in a Texas thread? go fuck yourself

They should be forced to build the wall.

there was hardly any messicans in Texas until the Anglos came

Humans Are Such Easy Prey was a great track for this. Fucking banging.

WEW-WEE!

I hope they find a way to stop these fucks from sending their assets on ahead of the deportations. Everything they took should be returned.

Do you educated anons have that infograph that details how spicland fails to have a standing army by international standards? Every now and again one of the shitlibs here in apelanta kevetches how we "can't afford a war with such a large nation".

it sounds like she's reading a script that was written phonetically for her and has no idea what the words actually mean

They're deporting the spics, not gassing the nigs.
If you gorge yourself on winning too fast, you'll spend the rest of the Trump presidency fat and victorious. I'm not sure how that's a bad thing.

Spics are the crypto-niggers of Texas.

l-like a van?

I don’t have it on me, but take solace in the fact that the Texas National Guard has more helicopters than the entire Mexican military (which has zero).

Even funnier is that Canada and even Australia have a higher GDP then Mexico, even though Mexico outnumbers them 1 to 4 and 1 to 6 respectively. The spic populations in those regions were laughable, they made literally zero effort to settle these regions, but at the same time America was sending vast amounts of people to settle the Louisiana Territory. And when these territories were won by the US, they sent so much people to colonise them that California and Texas both became states only a few years after the US won them. If Mexico had kept these states it is likely they would end up like the Russian Far East, nothing but cheap resource zones instead of the industrial powerhouses the US created.

Just check out this website:
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=mexico&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE

There isn't a single number that isn't hilariously out numbered by the US. Mexico ranks below Sweden, the Czech Republic, Fucking Greece, Australia, Taiwan, Algeria and even Myanmar. Just another point on the long list of Mexican failures.

Possibly, I doubt any of those lines could have came from her. Probably some CNN soyboy trying to drum up sympathy for the poor illegal Democrat voter.

theintercept.com/2017/12/10/theyre-taking-everybody-videos-show-texas-troopers-ripping-apart-immigrant-families-during-traffic-stops/
Here's a video, I have no idea how to rip it, but there is bits of dashcam video in this

So they were instructed to follow their own rules. Wow, who would of thunk of doing such a thing.

his "nine year old neice" is big enough to be 14 or 15

bah hahahahahaahahhaahhaahahhahahahahahahahahaha

eat shit wetbacks

Well, score one for the good guys. Looks like these Texas legislators actually delivered. I wonder how long it will be until the activist 9th circuit in Gayfrancisco issues a federal restraining order?

criminally underrated post

there's no out-shitposting them, is there?

This dumbass keeps posting libshit narrative unmemed.

haha

What a surprise some shitskin beanlet doesn't understand the concept of doing your job properly.

People will notice you're writing something and watch as you do it, so they'll still get the full message.

Christ that's a fucking nightmare

Probably, but don't ever expect to see a full IT'S OK TO BE WHITE in the sky.

fucking great. I live in Texas and can confirm: Wet backs being sent back in droves.

Feels good man.

also >stopping real crime

wtf does he think they'er doing.

no, all you need to do is start prosecuting businesses who hire illegals. they'll self-deport instantly if that happens. jail is the worst fucking thing you can do. its extremely expensive. kys

nu-Holla Forums needs to go back to t_D with their libertarian bullshit

We can easily do 5 million a year and we'd be done with this in a couple decades. that's less than 500k a month. It would barely take any state resources. Everything just needs to be streamlined

src: https content jwplatform com/videos/6k4nRNwY-mR1JNlmp.mp4
-
dst: 20171210_theintercept.com_Theyre.Taking.Everybody-Texas.Trooper.Deportation.Machine.Winning.mp4
-
cmd: ffmpeg -i in.mp4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -s 320x240 -minrate 25k -maxrate 75k -b:v 42k -c:a libopus -b:a 16k -f webm out.webm
-
in: 14m 26s, 57.3MB, MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x406 24fps 437kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 main L3.0, yuv420p, 720x406, 437 kbps)]
-
out: 14m 26s, 8.56MB, VP90 320x240 (71:40) 24fps [V: English [eng] (vp9 profile 0, yuv420p, 320x240)]

This.

bump

bump

Oh you're violating the law of this nation by your very presence BUUUUUUUT I guess you weren't engaged in some arbitrary activity so I guess I'll let you go.

The fuck even goes on in shitlib brains.

Reminder to lurk for 2 years before posting.

Well, they probably have more mowing experience

Did you miss the point of that post? I was making a joke about how Neocons will lose it the moment a lefty calls Trump Hitler and start listing a bunch of reasons as to why he isn't, starting a massive argument while people on Holla Forums will just say "I wish he was". Notice how the part of that post where I apparently claim Hitler committed genocide is the part with "Neocons:" in front of it, implying that is what a Neocon would say. I think it is you that have to lurk a few more years, or read the posts better.

Remember user, a Mexican without a lawnmower is an unemployed Mexican.

So Holla Forums, since there's a Texas thread: I'm looking at a move to Austin because my state has no tech industry and I want to make some decent money. Can someone redpill me on the region? I know Austin is pretty lefty, but what's it actually like?