Tell me Holla Forums, any of the recent as in post black flag asscreeds worth a pirate?

Tell me Holla Forums, any of the recent as in post black flag asscreeds worth a pirate?

no

Not unless you're a big fan of Marxism.

I heard HEARD that Rogue was good, but just to be safe, don't give Ubisoft your money. Pirate it if you must.

The series was never good to begin with. I love the concept, but in the end the series is a boring stupid mess and I can't believe I kept playing them waiting for the fun to kick in. Open world games are shit. Fuck assasins creed.

Unity is a good GPU benchmark tool

I don't mind Stalinism and I've heard some good things about Juche. Does that count? :^)

I'm hardly going to break my current habits over nu asscreed

They had their moments. Generally when the mary sues went away and you forgot the "real world" is a thing.

Rogue is good until like 2/3 the way through, and I actually liked Unity since it reminded me a lot of 2.

No.

I don't know what I ever saw in these games, to be honest. ACII had some incredible music, the Assassin's Tombs were pretty fun, and Leonardo's War Machine missions from Brotherhood were great, but the rest of the series is fucking trash and I regret that I actually spent money on this filth

Unity has a shit story that is barely about the french revolution at all and is heavily royalist. But if you can't be fucked to visit Paris (and you shouldn't be) it's an acceptable alternative. The monuments are convincing, you can actually enter them, and you'll hear more authentic french chatter in the game than in the actual city.
And yes, it took them way too much time but they did unfuck the technical aspects

Depends, do you like a Royalist interpretation of the French Revolution, or trannies and women gangs in Victorian England?

Frankly I'm not particularly fond of either the French or the British monarchy. But I am a bit intrigued with how they didn't go with the obvious muh proles angle in unity.

So, AssRogue then?

It's not even interestingly done. They just made Mirabeau the head assassin, all the Jacobins into templar cronies, the nobles and the king dindu nuffin' and receive tear-jerking scenes, while all the revolutionary are hateful, angry, and acted as borderline cartoon villains.

On the other hand, on Syndicate you help Marx distribute his pamphlets in London then save him from ebil capitalist templars. :^)

Might have expected as much

Suppose that by the time you're old enough to use adultconstanza.jpeg you're going to play say Call of Juarez, Settlers, Dark Messiah or IL-2 Sturmovik? :^)

no assassin's creed game was ever good and black flag are only mentioned here because of a successful shilling campaign

Suppose by the time you stop sucking dick you'll play good games?

At least you got those pity dubs going for you

You're in no place to brag about anything friendo

Elaborate.

Maybe they don't actually have an agenda and just fumble through their games with no understanding of neither history or consistency ?
Unity being royalist as fuck is no far fetched interpretation. Robespierre, along with all the Jacobins, is a Templar, Mirabeau, a royalist, is the head assassin. Napoleon is pretty much the straight hero who will bring back order after all the pleb is done quenching their thirst for blood. There's a mission where you see the ghosts of poor nobles in the ruins of a palace sacked by revolutionaries. During the mission that happens during Louis XVI's execution, the king delivers a long, supposedly poignant speech denouncing the injustice, and then a revolutionary follows up with a speech that can only be described as cartoonishly villainous.
This angle makes fuckall sense considering what the assassins and the templars usually stand for, but here we fucking are.

If you enjoyed the previous games and want more of the same then yes. If not then no, nothing has changed.

Didn't they reinterpret Marx as wanting a peaceful revolution ?