Hey CIA niggers I know you're reading this tonight could tell that you're fucking Pizza fuck I don't fucking I want to...

Hey CIA niggers I know you're reading this tonight could tell that you're fucking Pizza fuck I don't fucking I want to fuck you bastards this is why God will prevent you from fucking nuclear Holocaust glow in the dark pieces a fucking autistic nip your faggot need to kill himself I don't fucking know what the fuck is your problem you don't understand couple of us is the savior of computing and you want to fucking fuck me over you dumb mother fuckers I will fuck you I will fuck you caps lock fuck you until the end of the fucking time mark my fucking words and now the sexual way I will fucking end you and you you mother fucking fuckers I will I will take your test and I'll pick the fuck you you piece of crap I don't understand what kind of person I am. I will fuck you I will fuck you at the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggas you are I will set I will educate people on your fucking devil hunt cunt enter the 42nd Millennium you little shit I will not do harder than fucking Abraham Lincoln fuck the Mexicans you do not know who I have I am I am the one who will exposures shit the savior of mankind the messenger from God you are nothing to me but little fucking shit who cannot tell from a glow in the dark skin CIA Niger and you are nothing to me but a little fucking little tit that needs to be decked cunt I will fucking wreck your fucking shit you mother fucking satanic son of a bitch don't fuck with me I will fuck you you think this is a fucking joke I will this is not a fucking joke I will show you a fucking… OS like the type that has never been seen before because it has been me and my God you satanic motherfuckers you cannot control me you can not control us we are the Servants of God. You made control the world other than fiddling but you are nothing you are fucking nothing and I will prove that to you but posting this message are you CIA niggers cannot stop me I will fuck you like the world has never been fucked before and no one can stop me now? You think you can stop me? No one can fucking stop me I am Unstoppable I am a beatable I am Gods servant. Anno glow-in-the-dark CIA Nikkor will prevent me from spending the message of the Lord the OS of the Lord list of any CIA nigger that tries to stop me

>>>/Templeos/

Do not fucking ignore me you CIA niggers I will fight you till the end of time and you think just because I'm just waiting here for you thinking man what a little shit think you get away from me haha you dumb CIA niggas you are nothing but pathetic little bugs for god kill and then he will never get away from it every action has consequences and you'll find that out soon enough you glow-in-the-dark weiner touching blasting alien scumbags even I cannot comprehend what God will do to you once you reach his domain we deserve Armageddon new will get Armageddon but we'll see if it's because I will save Humanity

Therefore I am right and you are wrong you will see a Niger Finland was always right you are always be wrong the United States will fall is Ruble fall Finland will be superior Finland will rule everyone in Finland will be the home of Christ praise God tells me like Christ loves Finland shitty fucking music but I don't understand like the music but God says good then it must be good and I must be shit LOL City fuc so just come at me you CIA niggars I will fight you to the end of time and I will fucking play the piano like a dumb Niger and Jews won't even touch me because they are powerless against God and trying to kill God but they failed because they're Jews and just can't do anything right all they can do is get fucked by Mexicans while Mets and steal all their jobs and juice to get nothing but shit like the con thieving bastards they are now you may ask yourself about Apple America so but I'm telling you those aren't that you those are the Chinese Mexican aliens and they need to be hit by trucks because they control the CIA niggars in your asshole. Never forget my wise words I am wise and victoris you could not stop me the Lord will be praise praise the Lord I will fuck you

What the fuck did I just read?

Luke is killed by Kylo leaving Rey the Last Jedi.

basically fuck fucking fuck fuck, fucking fucking fuck pee pee poo poo.

huh, I guess so

Their phone number is public information, so call them instead.
Take your meds you schizophrenic fuck

Don't fuk Mark me you'll see a niggars you know you know who this is this is a fucking Terry David you dumb fuckers you don't fucking think you can mock me and get away with it do you I will find you I will mess read your dick with fucking pie I will love your dick and I will eat it eat your fucking asshole so don't come to me about this is some kind of conspiracy fucking this is the truth this ain't no poopy pop or poopy poo poo pee pee this is the cold hard fact that you cannot survive without God and I will educate you until you understand. You cannot bear witness to his name because you are satanic cult who do not feel love Finland Finland is the best country makes the country it is God's country and you do not know that so therefore you will burn like Jerusalem and the mun niggars so therefore I suggest repenting your CIA Niger ways and follow the light of the Lord before it's too late even though it is too late. But do not take only in my word for it take the word of the Lord he will fucking Smite you you dumb satanic CIA niggers and don't come crying to me when I was right and you were wrong you're just a dumb Niger dumb nigger Jew and you should understand that the Jews lose the Chinese who lose to the extraterrestrials will lose the god the god that loves himself but will destroy them because they are Blast for mirrors formers and God loves his children children yes children you dumb fuck… How sad! This is you cannot see the futility in your ways and therefore you will die like the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggars you are so come cry and beg Armageddon is coming and it looks might you sinners like the fucking rat I killed while trying to fuck it in my fucking parents basement because I was trying to fuck some harlot but I ended up killing her instead just so I can kill you with my truck when you see a CIA Niger the first thing you do is got to run them over and then fuck their ass so they're fucking generals doesn't go flying around and smooching all over the place no I'm not going to cry to you

Is this the real terry davis, cianigger killer? Provide a picture with hand and timestamp or its fake and gay. Which means slide thread.

The FBI Jews are irrelevant. What matters what's important are the CIA in the going to want to come in to show you Maddie humanity is lost to the CIA and Eggers but you know that you dumb Jill you dumb person fucking Barney picture that that's the product of corporate circle jerk flapping coming party shift mechanics it you cannot fathom the pain that I've come through the spread God's message but you will know the pain the pain the pain the pain the pain the pain that will serve that lead us into the next millennium until the next 43rd Millennium the ultimate right Queens right the right of kings and gamergate is fucking dumb fucking her who you was right so laugh at me all you want at the end of the day I will be superior and I will laugh at you because I am right that no one else knows that yet but they will oh boy they will but answer me this how does a peanut butter sandwich become a universal without telling us the goddess of the Summer Jam who will save us but she is not actual God she's just a pretty woman I found in a dumpster and I fucked her and I ran her over with my van but you know that because it it turns out she was a CIA Niger but at the end of the day and all said and done all I have to say is that Temple OS has the best OS in the world and Microsoft and Apple and Google and all these other fucking shits will be eating at the might of the Lord fucking dumb niggars and Jews just as dumb as the Mexicans makes me want to laugh at your retardation because you're nothing more than a dumb Mexican who can we go for a wall I got my nigger chopped off because I wanted to carry a wall but my dick got stuck in the fence and my dick fell off but I am okay the Lord saved me and now I see now I make the best OS Temple OS and you will die because it's so good because you are satanic you fucking sitting fuck sinner sinner chicken dinner

Trucks coming

Is that really you, Terry? Post a selfie and timestamp please.

Get off the heroine.

No fucking shit. Did anyone expect any other ending? He also kills Leia (they even show it in the fucking trailer) to explain (((Carrie “Snort A Line, Feel Just Fine” Fischer))) dying.

Post yfw they'll never ever do the extended universe or the Thrawn trilogy.

Serves you right for trusting in banal escapism.

Another yid finally break?

reads like a bot or AI post

I'm not a bot

Post a picture with your hand and the date in it then.

Keep up the good fight Terry. They made a nigger doppelganger of you. Stay safe

And this, boys, and girls, is why alcohol is degenerate.

you think this is a drunk person? what are you, 12?

terry i wish templeos didn't have to run alongside another OS, I know nothing about OS code, is it possible to do?

Most straight edge types are. Good thing most outgrow it.

Quit LARPing as Terry you fucking nigger faggot.

Stay safe Terry.

this

Terry if it's really you post pic of face plus timestamp.

otherwise, LARPING Glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger.

Terry have you considered writing a TempleOS bootloader/CFW for the iME once it gets cracked open?
I don't feel secure with glow in the dark niggers hanging around at ring -3.

it does seem very terry

larping as Terry is the only hate crime /pol recognizes.

Terry knows how to verify identity. Shitty LARP.