I dug a bit and read that Amalek is insanely feared by Jews...

I dug a bit and read that Amalek is insanely feared by Jews. They talk about Amalek as if he/it is the ultimate kike killer who will destroy all kikes.

I tried to figure out shit in the (((Talmud))) about Amalek, but it didn't go far enough, since (((it))) says that Amalek will show up and kill all Jews. Kikes obsess over Amalek to the point of craziness, they are extremely scared of Amalek coming to gas all kikes.

Question: What else do you go– guys know about Amalek? Can we be Amalek?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Judaic_views_of_the_Amalekites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
archive.fo/9efvc
my.mixtape.moe/jlubcp.mp4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
youtube.com/watch?v=2CuFP1t5YAk
infrafon.ru/
archive.is/BUTrw
archive.is/8QQVJ
reformjudaism.org/were-jews-slaves-egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=-zp7e8zKk7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who? Where did you read that kikes fear him?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Judaic_views_of_the_Amalekites
Gee, I wonder who the Amalekites might be?

We don’t care about your social media ban evasion bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

Basically they were in Israel before the jews, so the jews made up stories about them being evil eternal enemies of the jews.

GENTILES, actual semites, you glowinthedark cianig mossad faggot

What are those?

fix your bot kike

You replied to the wrong person.

Holla Forums really is lost

Here it is from some kike sauce:
archive.fo/9efvc

The Amalek Within
Our Sages teach that God says to the Jews, “If you do not remember Amalek, you will be sent back to the bondage of Egypt” (Pesikta Rabati 12)."

Kys

/thread

Fucking kill yourself.

Great argument, yid.

SHUT IT DOWN

IT LEARNS

Bumping for dead kikes.

If Amalek = Aryans.
And kikes hate Amalek.
Then kikes hate Aryans.

How's the weather in (((Jerusalem))) you fucking JIDF kike. Sieg heil, faggot.

filtered

Strange how you kikes picked this to harp on today.

Hi, (((Mr. Cohen))).

Either every last jew is killed or we're never free or safe. Killing every last jew is the duty of every white.

Be afraid, rabbi

Hold up,*slaps oven* you is saying we was Amalek n' shit? *adjusts nozzle*

Reported, (((Yeshiva)))

Ordinary, you Jew.

(((They're))) scared of this post and Holla Forums learning about the Amalek and Amalekite redpill.

Don't you have some IDF bulldozers to throw rocks at? Start killing jews if you want them to stop stealing your land. They will not stop otherwise. You have fought them for countless years and this one thing remains true. A living parasite feeds.

hahaha holy shit, how effective this OP is

(cont.)

By getting anons to argue about some north african tribe the kikes hated? It's a diversion.

JIDF in full damage control.

I advocate killing yids you stupid fuck.

Hold your horses, young man.
*Opens oven*
You mentioned something about Amelek?
*Adjusts gas regulator*
Now correct me if I'm wrong
*Checks fittings for leaks*
But are you suggesting
*Oils Holocoaster wheels*
Are you intimating that we whites
*Checks inventories of delousing agent*
That we whites are somehow these ameleks you speak of?
*Ensures most efficient arrangement of jews in death apparatus*
So these jews believe we are amelekites?
*Sanitizes masturbation machine*
Well I never!
*Shovels jew ash bemusedly*

hHAHAAH holy shit

come on kike, try better

So niggers then? I'm confused. Are the Amalek peoples niggers or whites? Why are kikes so offended at their existence if they are niggers? If they are whites then that is self-explanatory then.

It was a lot of tribal bullshit. You know those dark jews they hate? Yeah. Their rules say they have to take them as one of the chosen. This creates problems for the kikes trying to steal white genes.
They want their genes to be "pure." The jiggers were brutes that could whoop the shit out of the typical crippled yid. They hate the very same subversive shit they do to us because they know it would utterly wreck them. they would be outbred in Israel in a heartbeat by real nigga jews.

Look at this dumb american and laugh everyone.

How about that.

Go read a book user. Like a kiddie encyclopedia on history or something, I recommend this one for your level.

Excuse me
Are you implying
That WE!!!
WERE ROYALS

This has been one of my favorite bot-snaps in a while. Notice how every response has been tailored to be targetable at a small and easily identifiable variable (post being responded to is TOR) or otherwise completely open-ended.

Really nigger?

so desperate lol

Convinced this is a new raid tactic. Reported.

lmao

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Holy fuck, you really are scared of this, aren't you?

Had no clue about this
Thanks OP

see

at 9:55

Why did you kikes start this “tactic?”

I wonder if the kikes turned Palestinian sand nogs into modern day amalekites?
Polite sage

bot is giving all its generic answers away

I’ll try something again.

I wonder which he will use next?

It's been a while since I've seen kikes sperg out so much, and blatantly.
Amalek=Aryans, we're already them.

Kikes are brain-damaged psychopaths, surprise.

Better to stay away from their religious traditions alltogether

start at 9:55 to learn about 'amalek'

Fucking this. These are things I've known, but to have it all laid out like this is super useful. I don't suppose anyone has a downloadable version handy?

Well the Amaleks have been mentioned here before. Something about a tribe who used to inhabit Israel?

Thread is going places.

downloaded it long ago, here is an upload to mixtape

my.mixtape.moe/jlubcp.mp4

tl;dr God told the Israelites to genocide the Amalekites. They did.

Modern (((Jews))) teach that the commandment was never actually followed through with, and anybody who stands in their way is Amalek in literal terms. Seriously, refer to .

Awesome. Thank you.

read this OP
You'll call me /x/ tier crazy, but I've actually already researched this and found a rabbit hole deeper than I can still imagine to this day. I had posted about this a bit more than a year ago leaving hints for anons to follow, but was ignored and submerged by the influx of trump train normals as the election was coming up.
It has to do with the Vatican, the origin of humanity, conciousness and ayys, it connects to religion - all of them, babylon, egypt, modern ones, and to what's going on in today's world.
I can't say I remember/have saved every passage but, to briefly sum it up I had found the first lead in the wikileaks files when investigating the first wave of podesta files.
He exchanged many mails with Edgar Mitchell, one of the original Apollo astronauts and third man on the moon - interestingly, he signs his emails as "third man on the moon & zero point energy consultant" - he worked for numerous high tech firms in Israel in his later years, most importantly, he was science officer and founder of "Quantrek" - ETI peace corps (ETI stands for extra terrestrial intelligence - the govt's term for ayys, and there's many species).

In particular, I'd like to draw your attention and autism to these two emails (though there were many - you can find more about consciousness, ETI and related through the CIA's FOIA reading room, use above keywords as well as the following: scanate, sun streak, center lane, grill flame, star gate. For more info on consciousness, look for the Monroe institute)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
As you can read for yourself, he speaks of a few of the things I've mentioned; note the very important statements "they are interested in sustainability for earth and humans" "disclosure is now top priority for ETI itself" - you should ask yourself "why?".

As you start searching for ETI info, go again to the CIA's FOIA room - somewhere (sorry, I don't remember the title of that piece of the puzzle) there's a recap on the status of disclosure and the stance of world governments at the time of the mail (whom all know - the Vatican is the world's authority and shares info, as they're told to do). In that document, the agent writing says that while pretty much everyone agrees to keep it secret, some latin american countries, Brazil in particular, want to tell people openly. This is relevant because some time after, I found this: youtube.com/watch?v=2CuFP1t5YAk
This was produced by a rockband into an anime-like opera to make it edible for the average normie, but was paid for by the brazilian government, and if you watch through it (and know a decent amount of history, ancient mythology and religion), you'll connect…a lot of dots. Also info on Amalek within.

Now, finally, after the 1 hr 30 video, look at .jpg attached to this: it's one of the earliest hyeroglyphs of human kind, found in what was ancient Sumeria.

We, indo-europeans, are the "seed of Amalek".

bluebeam is the last scheme of the dying kike empire.
Even if aliens were real, none of it matters until the last kike is killed.

It's used infrequently is it not

my longass post is much more related than you might initially think - for example it'll tell you why they think of us as "cattle slaves", although I urge you not to jump to conclusions. at least try to follow the breadcrumbs I've given you, it's plenty of spoonfeeding already - this much(little? relative) info took yuge effort; nobody spoonfed me.

These are your kike killers, user.

thank you for sharing

Here is the thing about you and others on this forum. When you post the word written kike, do you understand that when Jews started waves of immigration to Ellis island they refused to mark an x symbol/letter into the papers and instead used a circle. Jesus was said to have stated he was not from this world. X is also translated from Greek to Christ. Xmas is a slang not common now but was in the 1990's. Do you find your post writing ironic? That is to say "Even if aliens were real, none of it matters until the last kike is killed"

As if to say, even if the Christians were real, none of it matters until the last circle is killed.

When written as above, do you still accept the translation I have made for you?

fuck off demoralization shill

a concept of "amalek" is incompatible with humanism

enjoy the ride down the rabbit hole user

so you're saying we should use the word "Jew"

there exists more than one hole down

the ride never ends

monero is better, satoshi is hijacked by jews

I think using the word Jew is counteractive. Use the word Israeli.

no

leftist jewish cunts do not identify as israeli zionist, communists presume u talk about israeli state and not the hereditary meaning

Anything digital is completely compromised.

maybe, maybe not - it at least provides some expectation of freedom

our battle is memetic

I still advise people to use the term Israeli rather than Jew.(Kike got the old chainsword one-two)

selfchecking dubs

in exchange i will explain: it is not about what people think today, but what people will think tomorrow or in the future, because this is a battle over honor and Jews want you to give up honor in exchange for their approval

if one has done all they could, smartly could, with what resources were available to them, then no one could defame your honor later as 'stupid' - it's the same thing that they try to pin on Hitler: that he was stupid . but they can't while also saying his volk was scary efficient

there must be some respect there.

no

it doesn't roll off the tongue enough to have any effect. kike has been the alternative to Jew.

yid is used in special cases to really dig at those kikes

Down to the last strand of your polluted DNA, kike.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I also urged in the follow up post not to jump to conclusions - it is really a LOT of stuff - the crumbs I gave are enough to get started and smell smoke, the fire will be very fucking far though. Spend more than 5 minutes on them, you'll pretty certainly become interested, but you'll have to do your homework.

I advise yid, christkiller, kike, hand-wringer, etc. Fuck off, PC faggot.

yes, while he attacks you, he says he is being attacked.

imagine a man whipping a lion who minded his own business, continually, and the lion gets pissed off and the kike says "OMG what'd I do? i dindu nothing waaah, he attacking and hurting me!"

looks like he's holding tuning forks. I found a russian on youtube named Сергей Балденков and he thinks egyptian ankhs were also tuning forks. Interesting correlation.
Monroe institute is pretty great as far as i know. Good relaxation and meditation music.
The Chilean military released some pretty good UFO footage recently, if you are willing to trust them.

it's 90 minutes long

Lazy faggot. UFO's aren't real even if you have footage of them because of the possibility of them being visual illusions.

do you even know who you're responding to?

The connection you're looking for is "vibration" - remember what Tesla said? "if you want to find the secrets of the universe, start thinking in terms of energy, frequency and vibration".

On the topic of the monroe institute - why does it relax you? How does the brain work? Ultimately, exactly in those 3 terms: energy, frequency, vibration.

Monroe published books, cds, has institutes all over the world and more importantly, was entirely funded by the CIA. You can find a LOT of related info through the codewords I listed in my enlil.jpg post on the CIA FOIA room, trust me, it'll be worth every hour you spend reading.
And the glow in the dark niggers explain it all much better than I.

There's a site about phonon tech, infrafon.ru/ all in Russian unfortunately. But that stuff does explain the precisely cut megaliths indicating a pre-deluge civilisation. Some reading around pre-collapse Soviet Russia tells us that they have been working with directed energy in a completely different way to the West, or at least their research into implosion tech has been less well-shielded than whatever came out of Paperclip.

Yes.

Yes! Nice post user. Also extremely related, to three things you listed: the "diluge" or more popularly, "the flood", "direct energy" and even nazi bells.

Gee where have we seen this pattern before?

yeah, I was kind of worried about that, which is why I added 'as far as I know', because it's hard to tell with those glowies

yeah, wish I knew russian, there's a ton of scalar type information available now that the USSR has dissolved.

then you know why you're a retarded shill

This is an extremely important lecture on Amalek, historic jewish crimes and the connection between their idiotic desert cult and how they conduct war. Every Holla Forumsack should watch this.

These fucken timelines wew

North Africa is historically white clay. To this day there are pockets of white people among the Arabs and Berbers.

….

Gee, i wonder who amalek descendands are. I guess we just found out why kikes are so mad about wiping us out and came back everytime after getting thrown out or killed by us over centuries.

am-al-ek?

Ceurtainly not white Europeans since we come from EUROPE, not some shitty windswept desert.

the water erosion on the sphinx would disagree with you

The entire med/mena region is historically white and it should be entirely purged of subhumans.

Well if you believe what the kikes have written down in Genesis 36:1,12,16
….

So according to this record the Amalek's are descendents of esau/edom. In Exodus 18:16
Interesting because then in Numbers 24:20 it says after predicting Jesus
So jews hate amelekites with a burning passion for attacking them as they fled egypt long ago. Weird.

So you're telling me sicillians were never white? Greeks weren't ever white but mudslime mixes like today? White romans never conquered north africa and the entire mediterranean coastline? Nigger, do you know how far south whites ranged before kike controlled muslims reconquered those regions and mudded the blood later? These originally were our regions.

The eternal struggle (kampf) between the Light and the Darkness (jews).

what about Invisible Terrestrial Entities? ITE?

Fake and gay. Most likely code talk for something else that is completely different.

checked

found das juden

Amalek was a nephilim.(Human and 'angel') He mixed with the Amalekites and turned their culture upside down into a sick sick thing. Kinda like Obamas America. Then he was destroyed in the war of 5 Kings vs 4 kings. It was a war where he was killed.

one of the only sensible posts in the whole thread

not to be that guy but it's a single low res frame with 5 minutes of talking. there's way better footage out there

Noah saved a nephilim during the deluge that clung to his ship. They fed him through a porthole and his name was Og. He was an advisor renamed Reuel. He later became king but decided not to honor the children of Noah when they needed help. Because of this he and his people were destroyed.

Not a term I've ever encountered among actually credible sources (as the ones mentioned, which you and anyone can access and read). I'd relate you back to

Though take this one more chance to encourage anons to actually follow the leads I gave - there is shit in there that would make real life x-men look like insects and x-files like the shitty jewplay it is.

There is a hint of truth and lots of distortion in this post.

How about camel mouthed heebs? You will never trick people into thinking their problems originate with the government of the state of Israel. Jews are the problem, and we dont mean people who follow the Jewish religion, although they are cancer too.

Shhh, the threads is full of kikes shilling their Amalek myth. mods the kikes already know to much, shut it down!
There is no place in a healthy society for this anti-amelek bigotry.

It's not explicitely disproven in the Bible of such a thing. But literally who cares?

It's a religion not a race.

>Find archive.is/BUTrw and archive.is/8QQVJ
what does it meme?

The Nephilim were Neanderthals

No, wrong. You won't really believe me if I say it outright skipping parts though - which is why I keep insisting anons follow the first crumbs I've laid in my first post.

You have a pretty good intuition, although distortion got you again; the nephilim weren't the angels, but rather the product of the "higher beings" (Anunnaki - aka "the angels" in Christian religion) with the human labor force they created (proto-humans).
The nephilim then mixed further with humans through time.
Literally anyone would, you would too if you knew more - and you could learn more about it following my instructions in previous posts and realizing that I've laid a path in front of you with sources you won't be able to deny.

I'm gonna go to sleep very shortly, if anyone has other questions - shoot

Search for noahide laws and it should show up, these laws also apply to the goyim, and any violation is punished with death.

do you have a single shred of evidence to back that up?

now I know for sure you are a shill

he's using typical disinformation tricks

here's a much better video

It's in the 1hr30min video very clearly explained - go watch it, there's an english subbed version somewhere on youtube, might have been scrubbed perhaps, I couldn't find it earlier. Still should be somewhere on the internet.
It was a practical decision which they weren't too happy about themselves (and a big part of why the flood happened later on; and fast-forwarding, it's to this day a big reason why ETI cares about "stability and sustainability" of humans).

I don't think he's a shill/jew, distortion is sadly everywhere. It kinda tends to happen over millennia and relying on oral tradition, and hell, even with writing people add bullshit and spin things all the time - even unintentionally.

I've become very familiar with the way shills have been arguing lately, and he fits the profile perfectly. Of course you can disagree.
I started watching the video you posted, but I don't understand spanish. The animation looks like it's from archer, heh, I thought that was funny.

Anyways here's part 2

Amalekites was not a religion. Theu were listed as a people in the List of Nations.

Amalek can be translated from arabic to mean "the giants"
maybe the ancestor of Edomites and Nabataeans and Thamud
may also the one who originally build pic related

it's a rather enjoyable little anime-history-movie, isn't it? they did a very good job I think.
'tis portuguese btw, but there's definetly an english sub version somewhere - it's the one I've seen.

Gibborim is also a word confused with Nephilim. But can be used to describe a human who is of great strength.

it's better than anything I could do

Amalekites did not descend from Esau; even though they seem to have adopted the name Amalek and COHABITATED in the land of Seir with the the Amalekites….(cont)

give me a minute to gather scattered files and I'll answer that, the connection will be obvious once told.

holy shit, the scale is incredible

Amalek, son of Esau, merged along with his people with an unknown race that formed the great Amalekite race. A place known in ancient times(antedeluvian) to be home to the Horites. A race of fearce giants.

You are a faggot and not realising I already knew of all this.
I didn't say they were.
This is just a spin on the descendents of esau/edom being descendents of abraham/spirits/angels. But esau was born to the bondswomen and not the free. But if you had understood that then you wouldn't care still.

holy shit i didn't see that

fuck off with your disinformation

Anyone who claims Anunaki are good or hihjer beings are mistaken. And also are basically quoting from one source Zecharia Sitchin or they are a Mason reading from their false narrative.

says the guy who thinks nephilim were neanderthals
fucking shills

Its confusing because there were Nephilim created before the flood. Some that survived and created other types and genealogical connections. Tjen they spread out with a Pantheastic religion that was picked up by each culture who formed the same stories into their own life. Thats why the Greeks and the Brahmas and Zoroasters and Vikings all have the same story. Its obvious when you look at it.

Important to note they all were worshipping Gods on Earth and were all wrong.

following up on
(2parts)

I guess you were right about him being intentional in disinfo, user

Whybdo you copy pasta my posts but have nothing to do with anything Ive said?

good digits, yes, there weren't enough of them after the flood to maintain their population, so they died out slowly

yeah, considering the amount of shit we've been pummeled with, someone in here has to be the shill.
The native american legends of giants say they had red hair. Too bad the smithsonian is constantly destroying the evidence

You still make no sense to me but good pics

damn it, can't find the antarctica one though - was by far the best pic. my folders are total chaos.

The nephilim were large, what we'd call giants.

Bigger than Neandrathal by far.

cool, they even added a monkey for scale so you know it isn't a baby giraffe.

Y'know, I can tell they're in their discord coming up with some bullshit arguments by committee to discredit us, that's why it's taking them so long to respond. if they were actually knowledgeable they would have a counter argument at the ready, but i guess shillin' ain't easy, especially for retards

I didn't say "gods", god - the creator - is not of the physical world. He is all. The comparison I drew was with "angels" -> wings, very long life (what seems eternal to us), superior intellect, "magic" (-> superior tech), gives guidance to humans to advance civilization through high state consciousness. All features of angels in christianity as well.

"higher beings" I put in quotation marks; "superior" beings is probably more accurate.

There's been a surprising amount of "news articles" about giant bones found in the last few years, all over the planet, coincides with the email from Edgar Mitchell to Skippy I mentioned in first post: "disclosure is now top priority for ETI itself" - seems like progress is going quickly.

Who's discord? is it trannypol?

This is an interesting subject, worthy of study. Turns out that various factions of Jews have viewed quite a few different people as "Amalek" over the years, Hitler wasn't the first. The last Czar of Russia had been portrayed in the media of the time as Amalek, for instance.

More broadly it means any non-Jew of white heritage, not just Germanic.

possibly, i'm sure whoever it is, they're looking up on google "giants debunked" "billy meier debunked" and cramming as much bullshit into one post as they can.

it definitely seems like their modern usage of amalekite is "anyone who opposes us" although the actual historical amalekites were probably aryans

Most broadly, its the nominated Existential Threat for a community which tends towards paranoia. Once one goes down, there is a next one, etc.

pic related

Maybe to kikes/babylonians/fake jews. Biblically it's just a race that was destroyed/mostly destroyed long ago.

Good webm.
Don't we just fucking know it.

says the guy who's never heard of El Deir at Petra

I'm not the one hopping between 2 IPs to samefag

why are your pics all unnamed? obvious shill is obvious. I guess you were too lazy to come up with names for them like the guy in pic related. how much more obvious can you be?

you inferred that, I knew about petra, just didn't realize the scale in its entirety. Nice arguing in bad faith

no you're the faggot in a slack server with the other fag who can't be bothered to name his shillmemes, why don't you go suck david brock's dick? maybe you can make yourself useful to him

That's indeed something I don't have answer to and wonder myself - who is who? are we the seed of the nephilim or are (((they)))? From Christian biblical scriptures I'd tend for the latter - "chosen" easily could relate to the giants, being offspring of the Anunnaki, being given rule of the Earth and over the lesser humans. Which would make normal size humans the amalekites (specifically the indo-european group that became hellenic/persian/roman/euro civ later on) - whom indeed seem to have wiped out the giants. Also, ever heard of the Titanomachia? Another easy comparison for the Anunnaki is with greco-roman gods, whom slaughtered all the remaining "titans".

"never forget what they did to us" could easily refer to such events.

Go back already.
My pics are all now unamed and using a sha256 hash to name them like the default 8ch filename so it's harder to track me by the cianigger A.I. I suggest you do the same or it's easier to track you across boards and websites. There's ways to automate the naming if you want to name it something easier to sort before obfuscating it. Delete yourself btw

checked
Never forget what they did to us refers to the amelekites attacking the jews as they fled egypt. That's all it is I think.

This is really the key. The historicity of the Amalekites is somewhat of interest, but of primary concern is what contemporary kikes mean when they the use the term and what the social and religious implication is. Amalek/Agag is a the jewish equivalent of putting out a fatwah on a person; an acknowledgment and endorsement of any means necessary being justified in use against the target who is seen as an existential threat. It is also a collective declaration towards an entire group. We can therefore infer that, regardless of the history, the kikes implicitly admit they are willing to murder man, woman and child of the white race and long for the day they can celebrate extinguishing our bloodline on one of their demonic 'holidays'.

good point, considering we're both essentially polar opposites, we would both be enemies of each other. Amalekite could be jews/spawn of serpent who are enemies of the aryans, or vice versa.
Although the nephilim may have been blue eyed, based on sumerian statues with blue inlaid eyes. It is also suggested by the legends of red haired giants they they would have been fair skinned. I've heard of the battle between titans and olympians yes.

neither of those things were implied by my post, fuck off with your strawman bullshit. I got that shill image from here. Just knowing that shills use discord or slack doesn't mean I use it, you're strawmanning as fuck. This is what shills do when they are being beat, they form all sorts of pathetic strawmen and flail autistically. This isn't my first encounter with you faggots, and it won't be the last.

such bullshit, you fucking retard, Holla Forums assigns filenames based on the upload time. there is no possible way you could know Holla Forums's hash AND when your file would hit the server for a filename to be generated. Holy fuck, you are stupid!

Checked right back.

Although, user, look: reformjudaism.org/were-jews-slaves-egypt

Even literally jews admit it's all ficticious - 4 books of the torah, "GENERATIONS OF SLAVERY!!" no evidence whatsoever, it's a myth.

How retarded are you? Compare my filenames to the filenames 8ch generates for it. This ain't cuckchan you faggot. Now go back.

they're exactly the same, which is what happens when you upload files with invalid names, like I suggested you were doing, because you're a lazy faggot shill. thanks for proving my point and making yourself look like a retard

You do realize that you're outing yourself when you project this badly, right?

Oh, so you've never researched this shit, then. You just started looking at this shit about a year ago and found a nice meme-video. You like to cherrypick the kike narrative when it supports your /x/-tier bullshit. I've been looking into this stuff for decades, son.

now you start naming your files with a similar but different hash, your files are probably all in hebrew by default.
Posting a screencap from 4chan is not proof that I browse 4chan, and even if I did, that proves nothing. Assblasted shills are assblasted that I know their game so well.
your arguments are weak, I'm not samefagging btw. What's your argument against billy's videos? that they're plates suspended by strings? that is disproven in the videos themselves. I could just as easily accuse you of samefagging. In fact, you probably are projecting your own samefaggedness onto me, typical tricks, rabbi.

also, it took you guys 20 minutes to come up with that retort? fucking pathetic. my mind works 100x times faster than yours combined.

in fact, you're taking so long to respond, i'm getting bored. polite sage

there's even spooky rumors about US marines having killed one surfacing from a cave system in Afghanistan like 10 years ago - which is indicated as one of the regions with tunnels to Agartha.

Though I do not believe this, just rumors I haven't been able to confirm through a rational mean/source.

Oh hey I missed this comment, it's an important one. The Anunnaki have been on Earth, just like for the giants there is evidence scattered all around the planet - it is highly likely it was them being worshipped - mesopotamia, mesoamerica, egypt, japan, and again, the similarities to greco-roman gods are striking too.

he's not samefagging, I just filter you shills and abandon you to your misery.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep.

you, user, should go use these on CIA's foia room: "scanate", "sun streak", "center lane", "grill flame", "star gate"
just pick an interesting title and go from there, amazing stuff.

Misinterpreted my meaning. Yes they were on Earth…no they were still not gods–they were inferior to the almigty god. And that is not Anu. That is YHWH. The one who spoke the Word who brought them and us into existance.

I used to be an avian humanoid who came here 10,000 years ago, I went into a bunch of tunnels. I've been stuck on Earth incarnating into humans ever since

Why the fuck is this thread anchored.

Kandahar
youtube.com/watch?v=-zp7e8zKk7A