Lamya Kaddor openly calls for white genocide on German TV

I need some user to please make a webm out of vid related, before Jewtube takes it down. This needs to be spread to every normie you know, especially Germans.

Literally who? Post some fucking explanation about why I shouldcare about some random cunt. Otherwise, polite sage.

Hi, Schlomo.

That disgusting hag's smile and that applause sent me into a fit of rage.

No you cuckchan reject. OP is a lazy nigger and this board has standards. user gave it a polite sage.
Everyone other than low IQ brainlets know Schlomos take today off.

OP is also click baiting. The coon doesn't "openly call for white genocide" she infers white genocide. It's the same end result, but claiming she "openly calls for" is clearly bullshit. Our foundation here is truth not white(((kikery))).
I'd meme this as "country hijacking" tbh. Since it has potential I'll give it a bump.

Unless some German user murders this woman in the street, and Germans in general start killing their politicians and Jews in particular, then move on to murdering the Muslim invaders, what use is there is complaining?

It is time to either kill or be killed. Moaning and kvetching about how bad it is is useless. We passed the point of no return decades ago.

Either get up and kill or acknowledge it is hopeless and your people prefer suicide, then move on to other more important things in life.

OP, there are addons and scripts to make webm videos. There's even fucking websites now that will do it for you. Are you really that lazy of a nigger? By the way, who is this? Juden?

Use her as a roadblock against trucks of peace.

Is she Jewish?

she is a slime lobbyist

these arabs are the epitome of hypocrisy. fucking genetic thieves continuing their ancestral tradition of committing ficki ficki across Europe right now.

How to make a WEBM:
>1. Replace the (((Youtube))) in your URL with Hooktube ("youtube.com/watch?v=F2MU4senlhs" becomes "hooktube.com/watch?v=F2MU4senlhs")
2. Download as WEBM
3. (Optional) To edit the length of the downloaded video, use XMedia Recode

today*
*yesterday
(((bots))) at work instead

Or use youtube-dl and download the webm directly.

this.

fbi pls go

can you imagine being one of those cucks sitting beside her?

btw, did you know we're all german? i didn't.

Jesus fucking Christ. So when not being a childrens author / Religion of Cuck™ic recruiter, she works as a high school teacher. With 5 of her personal students managing to fight for isis.
That's not even a slur or made up propaganda. She openly states it on facebook and in the press. How can this be walking the street when others are going to court over baking fags cakes?
Where is instigator FBI kun when it's actually appropriate.

personally in my country they haven't gotten so uppity…yet.
it's good reference material, in my case.

yeah i stopped the video there even though it was the end of it anyways. How these people are even a thing I'll never understand

cia pls go

An Arab. So a Semite that doesn't even know how to hide in the shadows during their machinations. No, the Arab bumbles around waving a sword in one hand, a bomb in the other.

those claps are not genuine at all

Remember, the US armed and supported the extremist sunni Jihadists in 1990-1999 Kosovo.

The US armed the sunni jihadist terrorists in Libya and Syria.

I wish I had access to nukes right now

Just how many dozens of cocks did you sit on this morning OP?

Dumb as rocks; Germany has only been an "immigrant" country for approximately 70 years (pprobably less, I'm taking the date of the world take-over of the country). That is a fraction of the country's history. The gall of her calling herself German is laughable and infuriating at the same time. Newsflash to the Syrian: You were never German, you are NOT German, and you will NEVER BE German.

You prove his point: to you (and Germans), this is just an escapist fantasy. Never going to do shit, that's why they are not afraid of you.

They are afraid of you if you organize yourself into a powerful political group ready to take over power – that is what hey fear and try to prevent, not some losers desperate random acts of violence against totally insignificant and interchangeable scum.

Btfo

She is an Arab, a semite like jews, but much less intelligent and with much less impulse control. They are much dumber then the Turks. They are loud, obnoxious and triumphalist, that works in our favor.

Next year in Jerusalem?

>inb4 implying there is any difference

Lol, her name is "Lamya Kaddor" and she's asserting that she's German.

yeah I sensed that too. half the people are really offput by her speech but too afraid to boo or react negatively

how many jews have you killed mr bad ass?

Pretty old vid dude, where you been?

Fuck off.

heh, jews/shills losing their shit ITT. You haven't killed us yet, and you never will.

They dislike their intentions being made this clear as it's probably the best propaganda against them anyone could ever want.

Yeah, this video is older, but OP is good to post it again because it refreshes newfags on the Kalergi plan.

Kraut hier, jawohl!

This is really not a big deal or remarkable in any way. Lefties, self-hating aryans, muslims, and third rate celebrities say stuff like 5000 times a day on tv/radio.

If you're looking for examples of Kalergiplanesque antiwhite rethoric, this one is in no way exceptional.

Remember that video of the Arab girl in Denmark crying when she's told for the first time that she isn't actually Danish? That kid shouldn't have been in a position where she'd been lied to by her parents, her school, the whole society around her, because Europe is trying to say that their people are just anyone from anywhere. The Afrikaners left the Netherlands 400 years ago and niggers and liberals STILL insist that those people aren't African, but we're supposed to think of niggers and Muslims who showed up two weeks ago as our brethren and fellow countrymen. It's a farce and I think part of what makes these Middle Easterners in Europe so hateful toward the countries they grew up in is that they eventually put two and two together and realize that their entire existence is a sham. They know they aren't European, and never will be no matter what they do, so they want to take Europe and turn those countries into Arab and Turkish countries instead.

You know guys. When I see posts like this, I don't even believe it's LE posting it anymore. I firmly believe that, unfortunately, it's just someone being realistic.

It's a bit sad truthfully, but I have gradually grown to believe more and more the dehumanize yourself and face meme… that killing these types would probably have a significant impact if done on a large enough scale.

I don't dwell on it, but I recognize that it could probably have a positive effect.

This is a straight up invasion of the West by those for whom borders and local cultures are only hindrances: Jews, and now lefties, muzzies, and gullible women. There is nothing more to argue about here. The arguments are done. Pick a side - either capitulate or fight… with violence. Ultimately this will only be settled with blood, massive amounts of it. Either Germans physically organize and fight the (((vindictive Merkel government))) for their survival, or they go the way of France and Sweden.

Because your vote matters, against those of a hundred shitskins that are being importanted? There's a reason if germans are cucked: you are not willing to give up your comfortable life to win, while the enemy does.

But a larper's necessities start and end on an internet forum: you are perfectly content having your country raped before you, as long as you can nazipost online. The difference between germans and swedes online is precisely this: at least swedes are honest about being cucks. You krauts instead need to pretend so hard.

Communists have to be physically removed. You cannot vote, wish, or pray them out of office. The only thing they understand or respect is naked violence.

Read siege.

The audience is standing there like socially engineered sheep applauding their own racial destruction. Future historians (if there will be any after Europe turns brown) will marvel at this lemming-like cliff diving exercise.

fuck you gas yourself fbi

kill all globalists, judges, teachers and policy makers

t. dhs

No Arab, Turk and Nigger in Europe believes he is a native!
That is all posturing for political gain. They know very well, are very proud of being colonialists and “conquerer”. 90 percent of turkish mosques in Germany are named “the conquerer mosque”:

bump

According to what happened in Nuremberg (vid related) a few days ago the Genocide is already ongoing. It didn´t even take a century from the largest Natsoc rally to nogs in underwear beating up elderly women in general public.

PROFESSOR AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY
R
O
F