Are there any games that let me play as a slaver Holla Forums?

Are there any games that let me play as a slaver Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real life

there's that one flash game

Mount and Blade, Stellaris.
Shitloads, user.

we talking capture, training, trafficking, prostitution or personal ownership of slaves?

rts and 4x games

A good mix of all would be preferable, although I'd settle for training and trafficking.

Fallout 2

Jack of nine tails is probably the best slave game. Check the /hgg/ thread for more details.

Free Cities is exclusively about being a slaver and pimp (with personal fuck slaves). There's a bunch of mods for it as well.

Undertale.

Morrowind

Are they any mods that make the protagonist seem like less of a pretentious knock-off of Christian Grey?

Skyrim with Paradise Hall mod.

I don't know who Christian Grey is, but I guess check the >>>/hgg/ Free Cities thread for some mods.

Just started playing it two days ago. Pretty good.

Are there any OPs that don't make template threads?

Next time just use jewgle or whatever shitty search engine you like; quit asking to be spoonfed you fucking nigger.

at least SEED girls were fuggable.

Usually I would be the first to call a holy war in the name of Tomino every single time anything slightly related to gundam seed is even mentioned, but the girls from that trash do have a purpose, which is to be grabbed by the pussy.
UC girls are still superior, even Quess.

I feel inclined to believe this mysterious user.

The Emuera text games our /hgg/ has been translating are pretty good. There is a touhou one that lets you enslave the touhous you capture as you conquer gensokyo. You can also play more vanilla and headpat your waifu if you prefer.

Get cucked by a side character

Flay was a useless bitch and Stella is a poor-man's Four. They were both way too annoying to even be considered fuckable.

come to think of it, does any game do this?

its like youre not even google

Are there any games that let me purify the poor, corrupted girls?

theres that pancakes and petting game, but personally id like something a bit more video gamey. like purifying some defeated evil sorceress' henchgirls and finally the sorceress herself

what stage of anime eyes is this?

Free Cities comes to mind, but that's an entirely text based game, so you might not get that much enjoyment out of it unless you can deal with not having any images or sound.

you might want to ask /hgg/ if you're really that curious

There are tons. What I want to know is why there isn't any that let's you play as a slave.

Anyway, check out Free Cities.

Isn't there a few? granted I can't think of any off the top of my head and they might be mods I am thinking of

Anyone tried the Milk Mod Economy mod for Skyrim?

Just memorize the mudshit book and go to Sweden.

A: /hgg/
B: Free/Libre Cities

The pyramids were built with paid labor. The slavery story was made up by jews the same way they made up the holocaust.

Hirai sameface

Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques

Well there we go. Wonder why that hasn't been altered already.

because it was scientifically confirmed?

Follow the context of the thread, goddamn

Well yeah, the context was about alien races building their own pyramids with slaves in a video game, not sure what has to be altered there.

ffs

Why even live?

any MMO where you can play as a healer

No, see a slaver is someone who owns slaves.
tfw want to be someone's healslut but too autismal for multiplayer games

are there other gifs like but for other characters?

I have a D.va one.

thanks

God damn it, I just want all the individual images.

I'd allow you be my healslut, user, but only if you heal my HPbar right gulp all of my mana pots

you believe that crap? of course they used slaves, thats just how things worked back then.
sounds to me like history revisionism so you cant point to an african civilization owning slaves.

That sounds great, actually. Especially if you shove your thick, needy health bar in my face or berate me for being an incompetent, masochist healbitch

But if you ever messed up I'd have to pull your hair as I force my HP bar inside your thirsty hole and spank your cute healslut butt

That sounds like a great incentive to mess up
Give me your email

[email protected]/* */

You better e-mail me you absolute slut

I sent you something

Oblivion

no thanks nigger

Please give source.

You are a sickfuck

Jack of nine tails
Whoremaster (personal favorite)
No Haven
Free cities
Slave Maker

Wonder if there are any that let you spank your slaves?

Like said, Mount and Blade. In the base game it's just capturing enemies and selling them, but there's mods where you can put them to work in the salt mines. Then there's shit like Dickplomacy and Shadow of Twisted Time where you can just rape them.