Thought's on Natalie Portman?

Thought's on Natalie Portman?

Nice trap tbh.

Boring af tbpfh ruined all the nerd movies she's ever been in.

jewish trickster

Probably right

What makes her a trap?

Science.

What is this autism. Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from an emmafag.

She was able to maintain her sanity after being pimped out as a child thats about it.

how would Holla Forums react if absolutely every single thing that MrE said is true?

suppose they come tomorrow with medical documents to prove their surgery and birth certificates and they prove everyone is transgender. what do?

We already know that the most beautiful actresses are traps.

Used to kinda like her. Not so much anymore since she latched on to this whole #metoo bullshit.

Never did much for me.
There is room in my life for only one quarter jewfu

Despite not liking what she says, I think she's really hot; and she was one of the hottest preggo celebs I've ever seen. Right up there with preggo Anne Hathaway as the GOAT.

How is it true when they are women?

Are those boy boxers?

But that's only achievable in normal cowgirl.

I hate how its called reverse cowgirl when it's actually more similar to riding a horse.

She looks like she'd be cool to hang around with but probably a huge stick in the mud. I think that movie with that song called lebanese blonde made people think she's cool and stuff. She's probably the kind of girl who would suggest you go to a really expensive sidewalk cafe and then not finish her meal, she'd probably eat only two bites after bitching that she was hungry or complain that she eats gammon only but not ham.

Post sexy, preggo celebs.

What did she mean by this?

we need more

Mr. E
>>>/cow/257081

Are deepfakes made from movies when she was a kid technically CP?

>quarter jew looks more Jewish than actually looks Jewish to begin with compared to portman
rly maks ye thnk

Well the body is of age, so it wouldn't be cp. Though I could see some law against it merely because of the face being that of a child even if the body is of an adult.

someone did do that but they were still charged with cp

Thought's on Luc Besson's used goods?

Isn't reverse cowgirl really dangerous for your penis? If it is I want to try it on my brother.

MrE thinks basically all women in politics, entertainment, and the public sphere are men. It would be a global game changer.

Anything where your penis goes fully in and out can be dangerous because you can angle it wrong and fuck up your pubic bone.

fuck off KIKE

MrE is WHITE and REDPILLED and TRANSPILLED

virgin radar detect

it's reverse because she's facing away from you. you don't ride a horse backwards, you ride it facing the horse's head.

I would never marry or have children with a Jewish woman but I would give her a spin.

I bet she has a weird vagina.

when did she get so thicc?

What, like sideways?

I'd man her port, if you know what I mean

I'd shlag her hersh if you catch my drift.

makes me hungry for hasbrowns tbh

Or behind her knee. I more meant like too BEEFY, petite gals usually have unfortunate vagoos.

I like reverse cowgirl tbqh famalam.

Calm down Kirino.

why

Daily reminder.

OH NO NO NO
Did she experience the full spectreum of sexual harassment too?

looks like that kike from reddit things

Fuck off grandpa im done in that time.

YOU JUST KNOW