nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-confirms-nx-preview-trailer-for-tomorrow/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/788900063833493504
worldtimebuddy.com/
nintendo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was just about to make a thread.

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/788900063833493504

Prepare your butts. No matter what they show, it's going to be a shitstorm.

It'll be shit, just like everything else Nintendo does nowadays

So is this the actual reveal or is it a teaser?

Any predictions?

Already confirmed worse than XBOX1 and PS4 and is confirmed to be retailing at over $300 american

Complete and utter fucking waste of time

its like they want to fail

THIS IS GENERAL CARVILLE!

THE HAPPENING EVENT IS CONFIRMED!

GO TO DEFCON 1 IMMEDIATELY!

This. What the fuck were they thinking?

So Red Dead Redemption 2's trailer means Rockstar wants to fail? Because that's airing at the same time tomorrow.

its gonna be the wii u all over again already.

They're releasing a trailer user right when people start getting bored at work.

neat

Are they fucking mad? Why reveal it at the most random fucking date

Really?

Two games at launch, barely any stronger than the Wii U, loads of ports eventually, 32gb is their max storage, and an even worse game drought.

I suppose that it's like a trailer

If they go that route again and this thing actually is portable it will probably let you use SD cards or something.

Quite possibly.

I'll only care if Bayo 3 or Wonderful 101 sequel.

fuck Mario/Zelda title #398748

RDR2 NX exclusive

Prepare for region lock and NoA killing all the good titles

Why haven't you joined the pirate master race?

What about the much rumored F-Zero made by Platinum?

But I have. That doesn't mean I won't buy an NX

I will. As always.

But I want to know what the damn thing is

"Someone" who works for "someplace" said there would be two versions, one is $300 and theres a bundle version for $400. Assuming he's not lying… we still don't know the contents of either aside from the system itself. I wouldn't hold your breath about

I wouldn't hold your breath though in terms of what anyone says in power. During early this year everyone was saying it'd be a weak portable halfbreed. And now most rumors cropping up are saying the exact opposite.

Hmm I wonder about region locking before NOA killed him Iwata said he was going to look into removing region-locking. However 3DS was also their first region-locked portable so who the fuck knows.

This is a preview trailer, not an actual reveal. I expect there will be more unanswered questions after this and even higher hype, which is exactly the point.

What is that in euro times?

worldtimebuddy.com/

What if it's a revealing preview?

3pm UK, 4PM CET.
1AM for EDST for Ausfags.
Guess I'm setting an alarm tonight.

Nintendo has, in the span of a year, completely alienated their fanbase.
Which begs the question, what could they possibly do to produce a shitton of hype in one day at this point?

they're releasing a trailer where all the kids who would want to see it won't. Nintendo is fucking dumb. I think this is going to be Nintendo's last console.

It gave some conversions in the article user

burn down the treehouse

Wow, fucking poorfags, get off of Holla Forums. This has always been a rich man's hobby, and frankly, that's maybe ONE WEEK of work. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking manchild you'd have a concept of value and the dollar. Instead you just whine and change invisible boogeymen like an SJW would.

Go ahead and call me a shill, I look forward to all my (you)'s

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Yeah even I hate them right now and I've been a blatant drone my entire life. I even bought a fucking Gamecube before I bought a PS2. I don't know how a company could fuck up so hard I mean Samsung released a phone that literally bursts into flames. Even they though have some crazy people who refuse to give up their phones.

But it's a trailer it doesn't fucking matter it will be a pre-recorded video that is probably 1-5 minutes long. It doesn't matter when they release it especially with them most of their directs have been at random ass stupid times in the middle of the week.

What VIDEOGAME are we discussing here?

Hardware? That's not Holla Forums related. Let's talk about my (((beefy rig))). What sort of mouse should I use to play VIDEOGAMES?

This isn't even about the fucking console, it's about a date announcement. Fucking tertiary at best

It's like I'm actually in the 90's

Its confirmed to be running a Nvidia Tegra

Either its the last gen one that you can already buy in an Nvidia Shield for $180, or its the bleeding edge "Not seen in anything" Tegra Nvidia is preparing

Take a wild guess which one the NX has

300$ plus import taxes my dude.

and here that means its going to be 600$

Why the fuck are you buying online? Just go to a physical store, holy fuck

Nintendoomed I tell you.

My dad is Nintendo and I already got to see the NX and have the full specs

You ready?

its 600$ on the physical store too you dumb fuck
do you think the stores have teleporters?

holy shit, just stop

You're retarded enough not to know how import taxes work.

But I didn't import anything, I just walked into a store and bought it.

Maybe there'd be an import tax in America, because the parts are made in China??

highly doubt nvidia would shell out bleeding edge for nintendo with nintendo's history unless nintendo forked out a large sum of cash for it most likely last gen. if it is that

It isn't confirmed to be anything, faggot.

It doesn't matter it's priced relative to it's competition I don't see how this is some crazy thing.

Quiet you fat fuck, Nintendo will shit the bed. I have seen the future

I miss SEGA

I could get a gtx 1080 with that cash dude.

because for some reason individual pc parts don't get taxed as hard as consoles and laptops

Does nintendo not care about it?

Just about everything we've heard about the NX is still just a rumor.

Including the Nvidia stuff.

they wanna take the "SURPRISE!!!!" route or something for insta-hype.

We'll find out when it comes out.

What are you talking about if someone came to them and said hey we wanna put your chip in our machine nvidia would sell to them. It has nothing to do with reputation.

I'm not saying it's worth it or anything. Just that the PS4/XBone both cost 300$ right now brand new so Nintendo putting out a new console for the same price is a completely reasonable thing to do.

I wish Nintentoddlers would see the light.

I dunno those massive tits seem to be blocking it out.

I'll buy EDF when it's on sale, looks like fun.

Is it spherical?

Its fun as fuck, highly recommend it

stop it guys, my dick is about to rip my pants open

Can I suck it.

You're a fucking fag and should be shot by the Committee

I only play mature games for mature gamers such as myself.

>>>/cuteboys/

I'm not a /cuteboy/ though, I'm just a horny man.
Are you gonna let me suck your cock or not?

>>>/oven/

Let's talk about my computer chair, since I used it while playing games.

Yeah, I mean at this point I'm just glad we're getting something tomorrow (Or Friday if theres more to show.) so all this can be put to rest.

I feel you man. I just wish gaming as a medium can finally mature and grow up, good think we have mature games for sophisticated audiences to raise the media up from its kiddie homophobic trash like Gone Home and Life is Strange

Wasn't included in the red army choir best of cd, but I will work on that.

Dutch Oven?~

Same here, Im sick of this shit.

Indeed. *nods at you*

Excellent I'm prepared for dissapointment, it's not going to show a single game, and it's either going to be too weak or too expensive, and with any luck it will be both.

Its time to stop posting

T-thanks

Here is a list of things I want that I'm probably not going to get.
1.Don't have an embarrassingly stupid controller.
2.Don't change the name of the console to something really fucking stupid.
3.Have some NX exclusives that don't look stupid.
4.Despite what you said make Zelda look less stupid on the NX.

I would do that zubat

>>>/gaschamber/

Its going to show Mario and Zeldo
And that will be the whole collection for 3 years.

I want to cum inside link.

I want to link inside cum

(checked)
Nice

Quick, get a drawfag

I bet you it's just going to be a teaser that barely shows anything about the console.

It'll be the WiiU2.

At least it will be a step up from what the other systems are offering.

The WiiW (Double-U)

The wii-wee?

Imagine being able to cum so much, then using an elemental power to make your cum into a buttplug for link and stimulating his boypussy until link shoots massive loads.

It will probably tease a press event where the announcement will be made.

I meant to solidify your cum and make it a buttplug, much like links powers in a Breath of the Wild.

It's just gonna be like their original teaser for the Wii U; show off the controller and some underwhelming tech demos.

After the Wii U, I won't give a fuck about a nintendo system until it's hack. If it gets 10 decent games and It's region free I'll give it some attention before hand.

You're going to pirate fam, there's no way Nintendo in this day and age while increasing the expectations for the quality of visuals will release more games for a new system, especially without building new fucking studios to make those games.

nintendo already lost the ability to create games.
their best bet would be the third party support.
but the problem with that no one wants to support a dead system

True enough

They're fucking garbage at it and have been so since the N64 days

Proof?

this entire generation

Splatoon

That aside, I could believe NX being some sort of OS or having an OS they'd use for all devices, and if they wanted to bait the PC market into buying their shit they'd announce a spinoff version of the NX OS to be released for free to use on PC.

Since it's bait though, have a (you), on the house.

No fucking shit, user, that's the joke

Dude, the Wii gen was just as bad. I don't know why people keep saying otherwise, but you can count the good Wii games on one hand and have several fingers to spare.

Wow.

The DS was the last good nintendo system so they managed there atleast

Can I leak a pic of the NX's final DevKit, in exclusive for 8ch? Yeah, I can.

Hmm let's see

9 good first party (at least for me) not that good by any stretch but you need at least 2 hands to count them.

FIAH EMBERUM

I think user was looking for good games

thats a really nice Pi case

That looks too heavy to be a portable.

At this point I don't think there's any way the NX will be anything more than a giant disappointment. I'll probably still watch it out of morbid curiosity though.

I liked them that's all I have to go on still 7 and requires too hands.

What is with the coax ports? Is that just something devs use internally for some reason?

It aint even the nex ime worred about cause i dont give a shit about nintendo. The shitstorm thats gonna insue on Holla Forums worries me bacause nintendrones are gonna come in droves.

Wonderful101
Mario Kart 8
Pokken

It should have been obvious, DDR3 and DDR4 price difference is almost zero and the price of DDR3 will increase over time as it's production is discontinued, and DDR4 will continue to become cheaper.

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong Couintry Returns
Xenoblade Chrnoicles
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
No More Heroes 2
Endless Ocean
Endless Ocean 2
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Strikers Charged
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Wario Land Shake Dimension
Sin & Punishment Star Succesor
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Pandora's Tower
The Last Story
Sonic Colors
Punch Out
Rune Factory Frontier
Arc Rise Fantasia
Battalion Wars 2
Cucking Mama
Captain Rainbow
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Excitebots
Inazuma Eleven
MadWorld

I want backwards compatibility so, so badly. I know it's not even in the modern vidya vocabulary, but the WiiU had a few decent games and I'd love to play them sometime. This, of course, hinges on the U2 having games of its own and being worth the purchase in the first place.

All shit ;^)

you didn't even say Mario 3D World

I think he was asking for Nintendo 1st or 2nd party developed games

You sure?

Kill yourself.

I think it's more that this board has a lot of abused ex-nintendo fans I could see a lot of them relapsing if Nintendo shows anything somewhat competent.

u 2 m8

:)

There's a load of them in there.

After you.

You need put attention who I was shitting on m8

If this is a shoop, it's a diligent one. That power port is something the Wii and Wii U used. And that fourth port, the one in the middle, is the classic controller port from the bottom of the Wii controllers.

Like a battered housewife, they just keep coming back for more.

No. You do it immediately.

Okay even though I liked Starfox Zero I wouldn't have tried to say it was one of the Wii U's best.

The fuck IS that monstrosity? I mean I know it's fake, but goddamn.

On the off chance it's actually real, if you actually work at Nintendo, please for the love of God tell me you work at NCL and can sway Kimishima's opinion on Treehouse

The problem is Nintendo isn't going to show competence, I'm not going to bother staying up to watch the presentation because I know it just isn't going to be worth it, although I didn't stay up to watch the Breath of the Wild presentation and that was definitely worth it.

Same time then.

or, you know, it's not a dev kit at all.

That's not moving goalposts. One game a whole fucking gen doesn't prove nintendo can still make games.

All the decent titles nintendo shipped out besides splatoon were made from 2nd party or 3rd party.

Wonderful 101? That was thanks to Platinum
Bayonetta 2? Platinum again.
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze? If nintendo didn't have retro as a 2nd party it would be a casual mess like what mario is trapped in.
Pokken? Bandai Namco
Fatal Frame V? Koei Tecmo, and NoA made sure to shit all over it.

Splatoon is the only decent thing Nintendo shat out this gen.

holy shit did cuckchan invade or something?

It's real, screenshot this, someone will confirm it in the future.

In fact, is lighter than the WiiU controller.

I don't know, but check the other ports, are Nintendo exclusive ones.

I'm playing through that new Kirby right now actually really enjoying it. I'll probably end up buying it, don't know if it's battered housewife but I gotta buy the games they make I like that NOA doesn't ruin. I still want them to make good games and for NOA to just fuck off.

Wired Internet
Video Out
Those aren't coax. They're to connect antennas for wireless internet.

I was under the impression they were antennae, but you're right, they could be coax.

I couldn't find anything visually similar by image or by description. I'm not sure.

I try to only buy products and services that are good and avoid ones that are bad. I pirate on the 3DS relentlessly because Nintendo is fucking terrible and I'll probably only consider getting their new console once it has piracy on it and at least five or six worthwhile exclusives.

My bad then
DS was still pretty meh due to all the incremental upgrades.
After buying a DSi and seeing a new model pop up the 2 months after really pissed me off and I had plenty of fun with the handheld since I had Rhythm Heaven

These mock ups get worse and worse every gen. Still, nothing will hit the low of that one PS4 mock up that shows it as some kind of transparent tablet with a controller that's separated into two halves.

Prove it.

The only thing that really gets me is the Nintendo AC port but Nintendo has always been real cheap with hardware ports so there's no way they are going to have coax cable ports.

Splatoon is really the best console exclusive of this gen.

Also since you can pirate on the WiiU real easy atm with a big SD card which Nintendo has for months so far done nothing about.

using antennas on a handheld coming out in the end of 2016 is the most retarded idea i ve heard

This doesn't really matter to a devkit though especially if the rumors about the controllers snapping on are true.

I'll believe it when I watch the trailer tomorrow.

I thought Mario Kart 8 was pretty good.

3D World was also fun, but I had 3 other people to play with. So I'm not sure if you had a similar experience on that.

It's a dev-kit though this isn't the final design if it isn't fake.

Might just be the dev kit, who knows.

Holes on the side support that theory. Those + magnets = controller attachment.

That was a good example, yes.
It's not Nintendo, but it is a close relative.

Only if we do this to each other.

It is fake, as you said.

For the 3rd time.

Is a dev kit, it doesn't have to be comfortable, it's to develope.
I'm not a Nintendo employee, just a indie dev with way too much access to things.

wut

I'm pretty sure this is going to be some kind of doomsday device.

They have sold you underpowered hardware for over A FUCKING DECADE

WHY would that change now?

Fuck off back to >>>/furry/

Okay yeah, nevermind I suck cocks.

I mean I know they're used for PCs, but why would they need antennas?

That kind of makes sense, but fuck actually putting it in my pocket in that case.

Fake Devkits have to look non-final to be believable, and the antenna connections parallel the Wii U devkits we've already seen.

Sounds fine to me.

Did that happen?

Anybody with a brain.
who the fuck releases promo-quality pictures of a devkit of their console that hasn't even been announced yet

Why don't you FUCK me back to furry, user?~

Mmmm. Yes.

You are a retard.

Because the wii u was so successful and popular am i right?

I'm still calling fake. but we will know in 12 hours, or we will know when we will know in 12 hours.

At least you knew it was for you, daddy!~

IT WILL BE SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT
It's a fucking CURRENT YEAR console by nintendo, what would anyone expect

Well fuck, just goes to show how much I know.

Bully me.

You mean this one?
That one was for the PS3
I still remember reading about it and seeing this mosnttosity while on the bench during a football match.

I want that artist/animator to shoot himself.

The Wii U being underpowered wasn't really the reason it sold so badly.

I disagree. Until PC ports happen for the two games I consider better.

MK8 had a trash roster and the best courses were trapped behind DLC, the only real reason to play is if you want an active online scene. Played 3D World solo and with 4 people, the game only gets decent until the last two world

Would you mind killing yourself?

How many hours left?

Those connections are for wired connections to the Wii U gamepad, as the codename for the gamepad is DRC, and the Wii U could have had 2 gamepad support.

Bullshit aside, I'm more appreciative of the fact they're kneecapping the games media by doing their presentations in this abstract manner.

Shoot your load!~

It was part of it.

A little less than twelve.

12 hours.

yeah it was the lack of games, and i am not even saying AAA shit, not even third party weeb shit was published, as long as nintendo keeps cucking themselves with overprotectiveness their systems will not sell

Not that one. It was definitely a PS4 mock up, and it was a single, tablet sized piece of a transparent material alongside two halves of a controller.

you cropped the transparency wrong bro. Her leg's highlight is transparent too

I fucking hate having a job.
How long do you give until mods baleet the thread instead of moderating it.

Homosexuals are many times more likely to contract HIV than heterosexuals.
Homosexuals often become incontinent later in life.

That explains why you sound pretty upset right now.

You say that as if any of us here will ever have sex

but then who will be left to watch anime?

k u roasted me p good ther m8

That is why don't condone having sex with anyone over 10

It was part of it and if you deny it you're as delusional as Reggie.

Bloodborne and Forza Horizon 3 exist

That animation is awful, the worse of the bunch
What the fuck are those aliens?
I cant fap to this!

This one?

Nobody, and that would be good.

both of those are shit

That's not KoF XIV and Yakuza 0

I was pretty surprised to find out that gay men actually are more likely to contract HIV. It's because the infected sperm sits inside the person afterwards. It's why women who have slept with gay men are not allowed to donate blood either since they are much more likely to be infected. If you're a heterosexual man who only has vaginal sex you actually are pretty unlikely to contract HIV/Aids. Not impossible, you should still rap up your dick if your fucking some random woman, but it's safer.

Not wired, actually. They're labelled DRC RF. They're wireless.
There's a 6-pin connection used for wired gamepad connections labelled DRC wire on other devkit models.
Of course, a portable system like this won't have a gamepad, so I'm assuming it's for internet. But it could be for connecting wireless to a "home base" system.
In any case, I'm just pointing out the inspiration behind this "leak"

The Wii U sold so badly because it lacked games at launch
and was nigh impossible to market. It was destined to fail from the moment it was announced.

Wrong, faggot. The answer was Women.

Isn't Yakuza 0 coming to PC?

Fujoshi and children?

I want decent anime back

Nope. Imagine a sheet of glass or transparent plastic the size of a tablet. Literally nothing is on the device. The controllers were separate halves that looked like a rounded section attached to the grip.

Nope. Sega already said there is no PC port in the works or currently planned.

Make
Anime
Great
Again

YES!!!

but Nintendoland and Monster Hunter!

vid not related? Blue Gender was hot garbage

Bayo 2 was a great game but Bayo1 was a better game and it just bummed me out about Bayo2.

Dammit then what was with the boxart? They're still sticking to keeping the game uncensored though.

Games, not walking simulators.

Exactly, that's the kind of anime he likes.

Monster Hunter was months later and that game would have been pointless if they just put online into the 3DS version.

What? Are you stupid?

The fuck are you on about?

If you say so, Horizon 3 is pretty good
Bloodborne is probably alright because its Souls with a different asthetic and some gameplay changes.

user please

Like I said, it was part of it
Kids want the latest coolest 1337 tech and in their minds the PS4 and the Xbone are just that.

Probably

The fact that Sega addresses it and the fact that they are working on PC ports points to that fact.
They will likely port 5 or Kiwami before 0 though.

Sound pretty shite alright

Ok

It will never happen

Blue Gender is decent and superior to all the moeblob low effort poorly animated shit you faggots watch.

the Playstation console exclusive label thing? It's something sony slaps on random games that have some hype regardless of if it's an actual exclusive or if the console version is PS4 exclusive.

what games?

Yeah but if it was an actual exclusive why would they slap that on it?

Promo box art should be taken with a grain of salt, for example, tales of xillia's advertised 3DTV support.

Took a while, but I found the one I'm talking about. It's even worse than I remember.

you do walk a lot

That was just a random modeler's guess at what it would look like.

Who comes up with this trash?

No shit, Sherlock. What I was saying is that those kind of mockups look worse and less believable every gen.

Whoever it is seriously needs to stop.

No PC ports yet, so they're exclusives. I even already mentioned that the possibility that they get PC ports here
Until they get PC ports; they remain exclusives.

Considering they've done fuck all PC ports since that Sonic port under-preformed compared to Valkyria Chronicles, Its getting really likely that their just doing what they did for the model 2 HD ports again. I'll believe them when I see them. Give me a fucking VF5:FS PC port already sega you cunts.

Sony has a shitty marketing team.

user Sega doesn't own Virtua Fighter anymore that's a Team Ninja's game now.

What will you do if Nintendo NX is just a horrible abomination between the Wii, Xbox One and NVidia Shield?

How could Nintendo possibly redeem itself if they fuck up once more? Do you think there will be massive layoffs? Something iwata didn't have the balls to do? A complete restructuring of Nintendo Inside out?

Dragons Dogma, Guilty Gear Xrd and EDF 4.1 became reality.
Im sure these will too
Especially KoFXIV because of Asia and South America.

Most likely industrial design students who are taking the piss by making these mockups in class and then posting them online to fuck with people

You mean like
here?

wait for the games to be announced and show gameplay

So basically the NX is just a 3ds and wii u with more interactivity and less gimmicks?
Sounds good

Good goyim, eat that liquid shit. You corporate cocksucking submissive crumb-sucking little shallow BITCH.

Jesus christ nintento, whats with the timing? First the debate today, then I find out there's a mouse loose in my house, and now this!

But for fucks sake, the middle of the week? You couldn't do it on the weekend? You couldn't do it on literally any occasion where people will already be loooking?

This better be real fuckin' good.

you're an idiot

m8 I judge consoles by their exclusive games that's it

What the fuck are you smoking? Sega has been pumping out VF merchandise for the last year and VF still gets cameos in sega games excluding VF5:FS being fully playable in Yakuza 6. And to top it all off; they just renewed the fucking IP rights to the series.

Oh I know KoF XIV is getting a PC port for sure I'm even gonna buy it again. I'm just saying it's an exclusive till it happens.

He cut his pay to prevent people (most likely the ones ruining the company) from getting fired.

I don't see how laying off a bunch of people that probably had no effect on the bad decisions Nintendo made takes balls. I think him taking a giant hit to his salary to save all those people's jobs while also apologizing for shitty decisions he made takes a lot of balls. Especially in the video game industry where it's standard practice to lay off entire teams after they ship a game and for big studios to never ever apologize for fucking anything.

Has Revelator been announced for PC yet?

how?

But who in their right mind would think that was an actual product? Who would believe that something so ill conceived could ever come out of a company other than Treehouse, which everyone knows specializes in butchering software, not hardware?

Pass on it like I've passed on every Nintendo system after the N64 due to the complete lack of 3rd party support.
As for if they fuck up again, and I don't doubt they will, Nintendo will do what they always do: release a new handheld with a new Pokemon game exclusive to it.

*including

for believing random anons on the Internet

The nx name is Nintendo Flex and that preview will show iwata with the nx prototype in the hospital before he died.

I never said that I wholeheartedly believe him.
I was just saying that'd be cool if it's the truth.

Also its called laying off not firing.

But children's parents do have jobs.

Theres a high probability that it's just going to short teaser, and they'll give a date for the actual Direct at the end.

Naw they'll tell you to tune into the Today show on Friday. Or they'll debut it on Toys 'R' Us' Youtube channel.

Yet you see generic mush like color splash and federation force out, along with the unfinished piece of shit that is Mario Maker, which is now getting an even more half assed port on the 3DS, and Pikmin.

I don't know who is making these fucked decisions, but they should get the boot. STAT.

It doesn't seem they're having that any time soon. Tomorrow will be the day we find out if Ninty is perma fucked, and if you'll keep gobbling down those turds.

Then he must have began to grow senile, much like Miyamoto. Either that, or the cancer completely fucked his priorities as a businessman.

No, but its likely coming in January if this fag is to be trusted.

There was very little wrong with Mario Maker and FedForce.

This is a little bit gay user.

FedForce was trash how could anyone like that garbage?

What do you want? He gave the go ahead on fucking pokemon go. Something his board of directors were telling him to do for years. Trust me you don't want what a business man wants.

Did you play it?

No, he didn't, that was Game Freak, Creatures, and TCPi's decision.

best OC in the whole thread

Yeah I played the training and the first 2 levels. I was actually interested after the training but once I played the actual game.. It was so fucking boring. I like Next Level so I just pretended it wasn't a Metroid game and gave it a try. I was horribly disappointed.

I just want a smash 4 NX version with more characters and content. IDGAF about the console

On the DYKG on Iwata they said the last thing he did for work before he died was something to do with what would become Pokemon Go.

Midnafags are not really a disappointment, considering I already know they have zero standards.

Your best pics of Luigi

The last ark of that show was such a pile of shit.

user…

Sorry meant to make this a seprete thread

maybe if it were released in a vacuum

Too late.

UNDERSTANDING

That last pic is Mario you dumb shit look at the mustache.

haha

That last one isnt Loogie you piece of shit

Uh yeah it is.

Sorry I meant to make it a seprate thread for pictures of lugii please dont post anymore

Nah, its red luigi man

No it isn't look at the mustache.

They have constant inconsistencies, you gotta give a better source than THAT shitty e-celeb channel.

What are you trying to imply?

HATERS OF MOE GO HOME
CUTE IS LOVE, CUTE IS LIFE

Theres no stopping the luigi train once its left the station.

this thread is getting comfy

YOU FUCKING LIED TO US

Fuck out of here, go jerk off to Umaru or something.

Red Army Choir best choir.

Rockstar is bigger than Nintendo.
GTA 5 sold 20 times more than the Wii U.

i guess is for the gooks?

Does that mean mojang is the biggest vidya company in the world?

You redditors who advocate for your manufactured Americanized eras in chinese cartoons don't even watch the shit you post

Fuck off, /a/. You only have bad taste.

No that would mean Valve is.

Actually i was wrong anyway, tetris has sold more than any game.

But has it sold as much as every game?

Weaboo trying way too hard to make his shitty Umaru show look palatable.

Nostalgia or Not, Modern anime is nothing but flavorless pandering shit that appeals to the lowest common denominator. You fuckers are no better than baronies, if anything, you've become worse!

t. Toonamicuck

How about you recommend some good anime that isn't same run into the ground shit as fucking Berserk, Bebop, or some other hum drum action show that hasn't been discussed to fucking death for the last 15 fucking years. Maybe if you faggots actually searched for shit instead of being lazy normalfags waiting for Adult Swim to serve you everything on a fucking platter you wouldn't be so cancerous.

Better, prove this wrong:

Does steam really sell games though?

Wait are you implying that a few curated shows clouded by 10-20 years of nostalgia has skewed most people's view of what anime was like before?

Jojo airing on Toonami doens't give you an excuse to call everyone who disagrees with you a Toonamicuck, you /a/utist.
You all hate Umaru but like Lucky Star despite being the same show. That's how it's obvious you all have shit taste.
Shitposters all have shit taste. Wow, what a surprise.

We barely get shit like this nowadays, still some pretty good shows out there, but goddamn, most of it is moeblob garbage.
Not even Parasyte or Berserk were done well.

I'm so fucking horny.

Anime will look like pandering shit that appeals to the lowest common denominator in any era when you're exposed to all of it as it comes out in real time. If you grew up in the 70s you'd hate every single super robot show that came out because that's all that anime would look like to you.

Try not to embarrass yourself any further. You're not a big boy by yelling about cartoons that trigger you.

almost all the berserk animes suck. People only recommend them because they were their first introduction to the godliness that is the berserk manga.

How about you give me what kind of genres you like instead of bitching and moaning about general recommendations you get for your general as fuck request?

Fixed. The OVA market was an anomaly. Actually read that big ass post/

And there you go, you're just a lazy normalfag who needs a filter instead of finding shit for yourself because having shit filtered for you is how you enjoyed anime to begin with.

Pretty much.

What are you talking about you stupid nigger?

AHEM:

This is a general request.

It seems you specifically have problems with shitty slice of life TV shows that /a/ has the tendancy to latch onto these days, ass shite like K-on or Monster Masume that are nothing but fetish fuel for the new age of japan.

What genres do you fuckin like? Anime isn't just a big umbrella like western term "cartoon" is.

Fuckoff back to /a/ and to your minimalistic digitally created ayylium moeblobs.

I didn't watch it, you stupid cocksucker. You're throwing assumptions out of your ass again. You have to be fucking deaf and blind to not know it's airing on Toonami. Everyone knows it, it's been advertised for weeks.
That doesn't change that you /a/utists wouldn't know a good anime from a bad one, because the only thing you annoying hipsters evercare about is the audience while jerking yourselves off in the latest flavor of the month anime general.

Okay, I'll chalk that up as "fucking destroyed"
gg

This

The difference is that those lenghty milked pieces of shit created a standart.

So many people complaining that the new Berserk show was shit because of the story. Saying they didn't like it because they miss the band of hawk or some stupid shit. Just makes you realize oh you don't really Berserk at all because it hasn't been the Golden Age Arc for 20 fucking years.

Believe me or not, but I had a journo contract once.

He said the NX will use carts, will use the Tegra X1, and will be in some way portable.

That wasn't for me, that was a general request for you normalfags to discuss or advocate for something else that isn't the same shit from 1995-2004 or so.

For the record, I like anything with a has interesting story, so no, I don't watch moeblob shit for the most part>>11021567
, but I don't whine about it because I look for things that are semi interesting.

Laugh at him as he runs out of arguments, shamed for running his mouth about things he knows very little of.

Said the faggot talking about the same hum drum shit from 1997 he only watched once.

Can faggots at least talk about older obscure shit? No Genocyber isn't fucking new and sure as hell ain't good, nor are you special for watching it.

No different than you faggots jerking yourselves watching shit everyone saw 20 years ago. Oh boo hoo you were born in le wrong generation , not the the one that was raised on mediocre dubs of Dominion Tank Police and so bad it's fun trash like MD Geist. No one's going to weep for you, so stop whining

I don't even watch that stuff, as I've got a backlog I'm going through, enough that I don't bitch about it.

Not an argument

Most of them are pretty fucking generic and were designed to exclusively sell toys. The only ones worth remembering are maybe the Go Nagai stuff, hence why you still know about them but don't hear much about Combattler V or Daitarn 3 outside of appearances in SRW.

The anime is shit because it deviates too much from the manga creating filler, the animation is pure cancer, its pacing is all over the place and the music is a mixed bag.
If they want Band of the Hawk they can go watch any other Shonen or read the current chapters of the manga

My dad is Nintendo and I can confirm this

Which is funny because pretty much only the book actually made it seem great. The first anime was alright, but it still skipped a ton of shit, the movies were better, but the first one suffered from bad CGI syndrome.

The new one is just dogshit all around, not even the animation can save it.

Books are the only way to go for Berserk.

A general, nonspecific request that you seemingly spouted without thinking. I think it is you, who needs to go back to /a/.

carts where confirmed a while ago, nividia tech is a rumor but looking more and more likely. Will make wiiU backwards compatibility more difficult as it's not using powerpc so it could be easier to have a 3ds chip for 3ds backwards compatibility over having wiiu hardware in it.

I don't watch moeblob shit and I don't watch every new thing that comes out every season, so no.

I think you need to quit talking.

It could have a PPC integrated in the device, or just ditch backwards compat all together.

Holy fuck, its like the living steryotype of /a/.
Hes actually trying to argue that most of whats popular today isnt inferior to what was popular before.

Holy fuck, its like the living steryotype of Holla Forums.
Hes actually trying to shitpost and not refute the arguments presented to him because knowing shit and being pragmatic is too hard and triggers his autism.

Nintendo maybe shit but Kirby is the only thing that's consistently good

Forgive me user, I'm just sick of the redditors here running their mouths about shit, and then being too chickenshit to argue about it using facts and not anecdotal evidence. I'll stop

To make this board about games What games and franchises would you sell your left nut for to get re-released, ported, or made originally on the NX?

Metroid and F-Zero

user SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Daily reminder that Holla Forums talking as an authority on anime is like /a/ talking as an authority on games. Casualfags in both scenarios dominate the discussion.

Go back to reddit

Do us all a favor and fellate a shotgun, modern anime is shit and will continue to be shit.

Sorry user but it's obvious you are the reddit.
If you really want to fit in you can try lurking more, getting common sense, not being so desperate or all of the above

I guess they'll show how it looks and the final name and that's it, since it's supposed to be a 3 minute long video.

Stay mad retards.

Some of the people reporting the rumors are saying that it's going to be a reveal with Zelda BOTW footage and a teaser of the new 3D Mario. Then Third parties and indies will announce some games after the direct after NIntendo greenlights it.

Then next week there will be a full direct with more of the 1st party and 3rd party exclusives, a breakdown of the machines specs and a press hands on event.

You nigger idiots. It means they are desperate without a good product to show, not that they don't know how to advertise it.

If they reveal something at E3 or TGS, and it bombs, that's it. They´d have a massive bad repo to damage control.
Releasing a risque project on a week day, with as little effort put into presentation and marketing, allows them to get a feel from us and correct/mask some of the points they get wrong before marketing it to normalfags. It's the way a big company like nintendo has to reveal something as low profile(ish) as they can.

The next Nintendo console is a mobile app, that requires in-app purchases for it's games.

This one is real, fam.

What would be worse? Nintendo reveals it and its WiiU2 with a bunch of Mario cash ins or its Powerful and cheap with no gimmicks and amazing games but Treehouse is still there to filter everything?

I hope they don't fuck this up.

are we 30 minutes away? or am I getting my Burger Time wrong?

It seems about right.

The time is right.

inb4 they only show the games but not the console, like the Wii ("Revolution") teaser trailer.

So where am I supposed to go to watch the trailer live?

nintendo.com/

There's some people on their twitch channel as well, but I'm not sure if they'll be streaming this.

Official thread

OH SHIT NIGGA

YOU WERE RIGHT

This is complete bullshit.
Its essentially a strawman

I had a Chinese friend who ironically was a massive weeb and before I was 7 I watched Ghost in the Shell with his family.
They laughed at me when I covered my eyes when the tiddies appeared.

MODERN ANIME IS SHIT
Most niggers use the one common anime style that was popular in the late 90s.
Most niggers make cute girls doing cute things that doesn't even have decent plot
Most magical girl shows don't aren't even realistic, I enjoyed Card Captor Sakura because it was somewhat believable and not just watching a fucking cardboard cutout of a personality.

Niggers are so blinded because they can't admit they have shit taste or watching anime to escape or fill the void that they have.
They don't care about writing or story.

Fuck you see this reflected in vidya, how many Persona fags actually discuss game mechanics?
Its always argument about best girl, I know its hard to believe but these niggers play and get value out of the female characters not the gameplay, not anything else just which ones they lust after the most.

Waifu's are shit tier now, you had reasons to make a vidya character a waifu because of their personality or being an enjoyable character.

To explain this simply, female vidya characters weren't meant to be waifus they were made waifus.
Moeblob and by extension waifubait games have characters made FOR EXACTLY THAT REASON.

You dumb sad desperate niggers are being played and you like to pretend its the niggers who see it for what it is, are the deluded ones.

t. nigger who has never been to /a/

The reason I hate /a/ is that have horrendous taste in anime.
Fuck kill la kill was unironically liked there.

Told ya'. Now all the fuckers in this thread believe me?