C-could you s-stop? I'm t-t-triggered

(((Matt Merkel))) and his PC committee have banned Bonesaw from future GDQ events.

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna fuck him, hard.

Doesn't he have leaked nudes?

Normally I don't give a shit about this drama but the Bonesaw run was top tier shit.

GDQ is fucking trash anyways, they are doing him a favor. NASA and ESA are way better

Like clockwork

This was just for one year's events, wasn't it? Or did they actually make it permanent?

Watch the video, he is banmed up to 2018.

Jewish conspirator that wormed his way up into running the events.

Ironically these sorts of people don't realize that by appealing to crybullies is going to hurt them in the long run and scare off the actual heart of the show, leaving them shekel-less. Community managers, organizers, all of these sorts are usually parasites of the community they're trying to wrest control of.

I believe it was a year yes, but the fact that he's being banned at all is unacceptable.

where is the webm, you fucking double nigger faggot?

Why dont the fans make their own GDQ since this one is turning to shit?

What happened exactly? He said a mean word?

They did; NASA and ESA

According to the video he
Lol

I don't understand what was offensive about the Owen Wilson stuff.

Who the fuck is owen wilson?

I can't into webm

Though I must say, you're missing out; Merkel is being roasted in the comments.

owen wilson

meh, everything is offensive, everybody is a victim kind of stuff.

Woow user, haven't you seen Night at the Museum?

I lost my shit with the Owen Wilson stuff. Bonesaw and his couch did nothing wrong. They were having fun and making money for a good cause, the staff were having fun with them. It was also graveyard hour and they were probably buzzing on booze, energy drinks and sodas.

He's an ok actor who's been in some good movies and a whole bunch of shitty ones

Being a bad goy is a big no-no at nuGDQ.

Vid related, more redpilling.

I know chibi does, but they are from when he was like 17.

I wonder if it would be possible to spin that *GDQ bans people if they have nudes.

NASA was pretty good even with the issues at the start, the fact thay did the event for the event without DONATIONS is a major plus.

Much better runs all around too.

I thought it was only for 1 year. Was it changed to permanently?

cyberdemon531 runs were pretty cool

This meme needs to die.

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

I very rarely watch speedruns, but I've seen a few clips of this guy's Jak and Daxter run before, and I actually giggled a few times. Maybe they were more of a nose-laugh-breath, but at the very least I was engaged.
Which is fucking surprising since speed running bores me to tears.
Getting rid of people who can actually make a slightly humorous joke is fucking retarded, since most of the people I've seen at the GDQs fuck up jokes an hour before they even say them.

I literally did cocaine with Owen Wilson multiple times back in the early 2000s when they were doing the filming for Starsky & Hutch movie he was in.

And Bonesaw is taking it like a bitch and being an apologist saying he deserved it and that it's fine.

Fuck that guy.

Not gonna happen until your average mouthbreather realizes what "Raise Awareness" actually means and that getting that retard ribbon and the like won't do fuck all but exploit.

sankyu

Ah i know him its the WOW guy

Whats the problem?

He knew during his Jax 3 run he was banned and never coming back, the fact they let him finish the run without shutting it down is a complete miracle. Going by GDQ rules he should have been banned the year before, its why he went from a prime time slot to a late night slot but he still managed to completely fuck it up.

up yours jackass

He's probably just trying to sound civil in public so he doesn't get banned again.
Really, he should just drop GD

You are the cancer killing the planet

GDQ has been complete garbage since the boring chucklefucks took over, supporting them on any level makes you a complete retard.

Keep watching goy

Why is GDQ so triggered over golf games? They make some of the most surprisingly amazing runs.

For what purpose? So he can go back to doing a run at GDQ but instead of having fun let it be the same dreary PC no fun shit?

He should grow a pair and call these fuckers out in public. It's not like anyone actually got offended by his run. GDQ staff is just doing the same overreacting SJW bullshit that game devs do censoring themselves before a ny reactions happen to try and predict people who like to shit on anything that's fun.

I still don't know why the banned guys don't just set up their own GDQ? Like a Games Done Even Quicker and just invite all the fags that make the fun shit happen with cosplay and plushies and leave the GDQ to the sjws.

That's pretty much what NASA is or was or whatever. They should've just picked a better name.

the greatest mystery

NASA is the better one, pic very related

Guys like him won't leave or call out GDQ until they reach a breaking point, and it usually takes way too long for them to get to that point. I agree, though.

NASA and ESA are exactly that, although ESA still has sponsors its a lot like the older GDQs

Because telling a charity origination to eat shit and die isn't exactly the best thing to do for your own personal image, that shit can bite you in the ass since it all stays online. Last thing you'd want is another witch hunt on the internet. The issue with his run was specifically the constant shitting on that Wilson fuck (because no bully) and getting people to spam AirCanada on twitter (Which GDQ sent out a tweet apologized which AirCanada responded with "The fuck you on about?") which I guess is harassment. You really can't under estimate how retarded people can be about this shit when trying to protect an image.

They had a Ty runner that had a Pacifist run incentive met(which isn't a route that exists) where the runner kept accidentally killing things since he had zero prep for the "new" route, saying he would donate a dollar for everything killed. How did the community respond? By calling for his fucking head and demanding future banning from all events. We're talking about like a teenage fat kid with no friends who I'm fairly sure wanted to kill himself due to the shit he got for it. But Bonesaw is the fucking enemy right?

The community that formed around GDQ is complete cancer, which seems fairly ironic considering the whole point of the charity.

What the fuck is he showing off by flexing? Nigga aint got no pecs or biceps.

He has autism.

Well that would explain it.

I had no idea you could flex your autism! Cool!

The problem that the little lad Chibi there is having, is that he's trying to flex his autism in the traditional sense, like how you would flex your muscles.
Rookie mistake really. Anyone could fall for it. I don't begrudge him for it.
But the thing is, Chibi has been flexing his autism for a very long time.
How you're actually meant to flex your autism is by getting a dog collar from Hot Topic, and saying that it channels the spirit energy from your grandpa.
Or by tweeting about taking condoms to a GDQ, or by saying so much retarded shit that a dude wearing pajama pants tells you to shut the fuck up.
But he's been flexing his autism muscles like that for a long time, so I don't know why the sudden change in tactics.

Thanks for killing the fun GDQ, clearly nobody should ever be triggered

PLEASE CONTINUE TO HAVE EVENTS INTERRUPTED WITH CRYBABIES AND TRANNIES PRAISED

I'm gonna hazard a guess it wasn't the knitting that set you off

/r/gaming is that way bud >>>/out/

Clearly we are not progressive enough to stop everything we are fucking doing for some random woman's tears or some fucked up mental case on a couch getting praised for being a fucked up mental case

Don't forget becoming "Bisexual".

To be honest i kinda like Chibi, i wish he wasn't BANNED4EVER and thrown out of the "community" so we could get more stuff like with Caveman. even if he is a dirty cheater

if he was such a "threat" that he was being taken seriously on his "threats" from his run? WHY THE FUCK DID NONE OF THE GDQ STAFF TRY TO KEEP TABS ON HIM AFTER HAVING BANNED HIM FROM THE EVENT TO MAKE SURE HE WAS ALRIGHT?
he told me this on skype a several hours after the crash 2 run and the staff still didn't give a fuck a couple of days later either

I'm not going to watch nor donate to this organization any more money. Their shit reeks of rot

Well it's not like they care about him.

THEY'RE DOING YOU FAVOR YOU RETARD

YOU ARE FREE NOW

RUUUUUUUN

i've never donated anyway but their treatment of him plus their hypocrisy (he can't make suicide jokes in context of his run but as soon as a bionic commando rearmed runner does so and just so happens to be "in the crowd"? OH THAT SHIT'S FINE MATE) made sure i'd never EVER donate to them anyway.

of course, only "Muh reputation" except when one of their fucking golden boys is doing a run. SpikeVegeta is a prime example of their bias.

Gpro?

I think that's the guy who ran crash 2 with the suicide jokes.

Replace "speedrunning" with "video games" and you have the ultimate redpill

Doesn't Leafy make suicide jokes all the time and everyone cheers him on?

The fuck man, how thin skinned is GDQ?

Fuck I make schizophrenic jokes about myself all the time, they're hilarious

Gamepro, the crash 2 runner that got banned from one of the GDQ events in the past couple of years. the pressure was kind of getting to him and the way he was acting was out of social anxiety. but the staff didn't give a fuck or follow up on him anyway.

Gamers cheer for suicide jokes because gamers are the type of degenerate scum that have anime avatars with MAGA hats and yet they aren't old enough to vote.

Speaking of GDQ, anyone have a link to that really awful Pikmin speedrun from SGDQ?

I think they outright banned him and got him temporarily IP banned from Twitch too.

When is this meme gonna end?

Normal people are the true oldfags, NEETs are newfags that flooded 4chan and ruined it, and now they're flooding Holla Forums as well.

Only if you're trying to be the best in the eyes of someone other than yourself.

yep. that took him a while to get back too. i'll still watch the GDQ's to see how much of a clusterfuck it is but adblock, livestreamer and no donations mean they won't get anything but my eyes on their stream.

thanks for correcting the record

For video games in general maybe. With speedrunning you're either autistic or to stubborn to admit you don't actually like speedrunning.

what did he mean by this

then oldfags are as bad as newfags. I don't trust a faggot who plays console, watches television, listens to the radio on the way to work, listens to the news, plays AAA dogshit, the list goes on. Fuck normalfags.

I hate to admit how well done that is
nice meme

People who play video games are degenerates and Holla Forums hating video games used to not be a meme, it was a fact. Times were better then.

nigga what

Pleasure-seeking is degenerate, but there's no problem with nullifying it through other means. I don't give a shit what vidya was like then, because I don't live in the past.

if i was a fag that's the guy i'd fuck

the only thing that implies that i live in the past is the fact that I don't play AAA dogshit, everything else there are dated as fuck that only retards would settle for.

So you are in fact living in the past. You should not lie like that user.

I said living in the past in reference to "reliving the glory days." What point are you even trying to make?

That you are a flip flopping faggot who loves to pretend that everyone is wrong but you. You are a poor excuse of a human being.

If doing those things isn't "the past" then what is "the past"?

Fuck off and find your own answers.

I don't see how mindlessly watching Clinton News Network is going to "better" my life.

Except that I'm not. Each type of retard has their upsides and downsides. Living in the past in terms of board culture instead of focusing on fixing the here and now is retarded.
We're both having a fight on the internet about bullshit, c'mon now.

I'm not the one coming saying everyone is wrong. :^)

GDQ brings in some weird people at times.

why do you keep switching between the goalposts, even though I've said multiple times that they have their upsides and downsides, and I'm not implying that I'm not a part of the NEET autists.

nasa was pretty fun, they just need to get their shit together next year and not go to some bumfuck hotel with no internet

Hasn't this shit been corrupted for years now though? Who even cares at this point?

A good thing happened and a guy was unjustly knocked for it so people care because its a good guy.

Are you 12? He was one of the biggest actors of 2004-ish.

Why do you think people post on Holla Forums?

If you want to convince people of blatant lies you gotta start small. You're overplaying your hand, here.

I don't think Bonesaw was ready for that to happen.

maybe he was but i only watch action movies, i only remember him from Zoolander
Movies are not really something i do for leisure, i probably have watched like 3 movies this year, and actually none was made this year

That run was magical. The rest was boring shit. Figures.

a member of the band foghat in pajama pants nonetheless

Bump

The technical problems only added to the experience imo.
I concur that they should get them fixed next time around instead of trying to catch the lightning in a bottle again and trying to force those as a joke.

Case in point, the monitor guy in every GDQ

literally who

Thanks for that, I was going to ask which speedrunner Bonesaw is. GDQ really do hate fun don't they?

he got banned for g rated owen wilsom jokes?

he got banned for having sex with your daughter

i dont get it. just a terrible joke?

Remind me why anyone from here still watches GDQ in the first place? Shit's been completely sanitized of all fun for at least 2 years now. NASA should have reminded you of what things were like.

Everyone i asked have said "Cringe".

Mind you i have only asked Anons.

Some runners of long-standing calm demeanor who are pleasant to watch are unlikely to be kicked out.
There are probably a few who will be admitted, deliver something great, cause butthurt and get banned forever. As the general audience and administration get more sterile, the intensity of their reactions will continue to grow. Might be worth watching just to see how upset folks get.
And then there's the increasingly dismal display of the vetted/converted runners, or cringe, however you choose to phrase it.

That's about it. Just seeing how bad it can get and finding the occasional gem.