Why do you keep celebrating the kike-ish Christmas instead of grav-mass?

Why do you keep celebrating the kike-ish Christmas instead of grav-mass?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go kill yourself faggot

Reported. Kill yourself.

Autistic even by leftist-atheist standards.

Nice arguments.
Keep fomenting the jewish propaganda and go spend even more money on (((their))) products, good goys.

Newton would turn in his grave.

Youre a huge faggot

I don't understand this. If you want to celebrate Christmas without Christianity in it just take the Christ out of it. The Tree, giving gifts, and many other aspects of Christmas come from other cultures and earlier folk lore that isn't deeply routed in the Christian faith. I still don't see the big deal regardless.

kys

Stallman should stick to making Linux more gnuser-friendly instead spreading masonic lies and mocking Jesus Christ. The newtonian theoretical physics apple is poisoned.

If you take Christ out of the equation, you get Sol Invictus, the original pagan holiday for the 25th December.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

Or celebrate festivus instead faggot. Christmas is important for christcucks AND pagans, and even atheists like the idea.

Stallman has nothing to do with Linux, besides the licencing.
GNU/Linux is already fairly user-friendly, see Trisquel.

For pagans? Maybe before Christians stole it.
Nowadays Christmas is a kike-fueled holiday, that forces you to spend money.
It may have been relevant in the past, but today it's nothing more than an economic strategy.

not talking about the consumerist clusterfuck user.

Newton was heavily Christian, so if you wanted to show gratitude for his contribution to humanity, you would just celebrate Christmas.

Gravitation is just a hypothesis. It could be disproven tomorrow.

Because the left hates Christmas
==Merry Christmas faggots=

Except now I can't find the right PDF. Anyway, look up "celebrations in the SS man's year"

Golly rabbi, I sure would rather not celebrate Christmas! Truly you are my greatest ally.

Not even a Christian, but blessed be the baby Jesus and a merry Christmas to you.

Also, Jesus wasn't a jew, but all things Christianity trigger leftists and jews to no end.

I have that pdf, but I dont need my special snowflake fest. Weihnachtsbaum and Weihnachtsmann is pagan enough for me, I dont even rune. Its a fest for the family and therefore for the race, so I like it.

Sage and Happy Yule