Need ideas for my new apartment

I work in a trade and make $997 a week after tax which is shit money. Just recently purchased a new apartment. Saved up all year and finally put down a deposit. My parents purchased all my furniture, tv, fridge, bed etc as a "new home present".
I have a vacant spot on my wall where I want to hang a picture up. I want something from WW2. Nothing too extreme but just enough to get my normie mates to ask questions about it.
I've thought about getting these enlarged and framed. Must be German orientated. I do not want allied shit in my place.

A noose

Serious responses faggot. If I wanted retarded replies I'd use cuckchan.

Don't be a passive faggot, sitting on your ass waiting, you should be asking them the questions. Also, QTDDTOT.

Aesthetics help my bro. Which is why I want to put a picture up.

Do you want to spark conversation? Put up a D-Day picture.

Excellent user. I can't seem to get one from the German POV though.

Friendo, if I was making that kind of money every week I wouldn't be talking about how 'shit' it is. Then again, I'm a poor faggot so there ya go.

fuck off kike I live on about that much a month and I pay rent near a city too

You retards realise prices are higher in Australia. It's like me earning $700 a week. Plus I have mortgage to pay (450 a week)
I'm left with fuck all afterwards.

Fucking American Neets….

Fair point.
I don't know much about the 'stralies, but you might want to consider pictures of local pro-german WW2 groups then.

This is now a world war 2 picture tread, comone guys post the good stuff

I was thinking about doing the same whit the girl pic

This

Thanks user

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. Reported.

I agree with

you didnt say it was funny money

You must be what…a 50 year old faggit ?

What I have is framed hyperinflation currency notes from around the world. It's a great conversation starter as each one has a story behind it that is a small redpill on it's own. Not to mention the greater redpill of usury and modern banking.

checked

All are decent, 3rd looks least German in my opinion.

I'd go with pic related tbh, pretty sick.

Here's a recolor of your 3rd pic.

As I look out the window to what remains of my snow covered and shitskin flooded country, the fourth image hit me right in the feels. We've lost so much.

Fucking saved , thanks user

I would discourage you from openly showing Nazi pictures. In today's Orwellian society it's not uncommon for NatSoc guys to lose their jobs because of shit like this.
If you really want to hang something on the wall be more subtle, like something made by Arno Breker or shown in today's pop culture like Wolf Brigade. When questioned you can pretend to be a weeb.

Sell your television.

I'd recommend houseplants. They really add a lot to a room. Spider plants and snake plants are pretty good starters, look nice, easy to take care of, and also purify bad shit out of the air.

sage for not politics

fun rack and fun accessories

kys