Testosterone/Estrogen exposure can be determined by hand shape

We're doing a test to see which board seems to be the most masculine. So far, Holla Forums has 3.71. We will also be conducting this test with leftypol.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio#Evidence_of_androgen_effect
academic.oup.com/humupd/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689?redirectedFrom=fulltext
researchgate.net/blog/post/sperm-counts-in-the-western-world-have-declined-nearly-60-percent-since-the-1970s
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db76.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2868925
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE!!!

Everyone laugh at this pitiful newfag.

sage

Forgot to mention that my ratio is 3.68, but I'm not sure if I should include my own in Holla Forumss total score. I don't think it would be fair if I involved myself in every test for every board, since I don't really browse or represent all boards.

t. low test beta male

i got 3.68 too .88+.88+.74+1.18
sage for shit thread

Just thought it would be a damn interesting test to try on different boards. It could probably tell us a lot about the users of different boards, especially leftypol in particular.

Not only is this a shit slide thread, this is the kind of petty garbage that is designed only to divide based on superficial and ultimately meaningless differences. Don't come back

It's alright if you have a small, feminine hand. Please don't cry yourself to sleep.

You talk like a woman.

I second what ^ said. Get the fuck off our board you degenerate faggot a thread died for this stupid shit
And you do talk like a women

This is retarded and I don't see any explanation for why hormones would correlate directly to hand size.

I'm 3.71

Testosterone directly affects it during development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio#Evidence_of_androgen_effect
dumb nigger

got 3.47.
Have a typical high t face, but am fairly skinny hard gainer. Wouldn't expect my t to be super high.

You know who has really small hands?
Drumph

It's ratios not absolute size. My hands are pretty small but apparently I'm a hand Chad. Got 3.47.

That isn't a board you stupid homo.

lmao trannyhands. How pathetic. Literally failed men.

boys are literally being feminized before they are even born, feminized in the womb because of all the estrogen mimickers contaminating the water supply. After you've been cursed with estrogen you'll grow up to be a beta or worse, a tranny

T-this is obviously bullshit, r-right lads?

You'd better recheck your measurements

…………………………………………………what?

Creative D&C but fake and gay.

Pics

How? We can't see eachother's hands, dummy.

welp, feminine hands or not, they can still tie rope

Remeasure or seek maximum test production at once.

>>>Holla Forums
stay there halfnigger

Sage

3.69266 left hand 2d:4d 0.91771
3.67433 right hand (dominant) 2d:4d 0.91566

I used a tape measure, not calipers, because I could not be bothered walking out to the tool shed. So measurements were to closest millimeter.

What happens when you have a 1?

Also furious sage

2D: 73mm
4D: ~73mm
Finger Length: ~75mm
Palm Breadth: 89mm
Palm Length: ~100mm

fl/pl: 75:100
fl/pb: 75:89
pl/pb: 100:89

1 + 0.75 + 0.8426966292134831 + 1.123595505617978 = 3.716292134831461

So, 3.72.
Also realized my index and ring fingers are nearly the same length, but my RH's index is curved in from school.

Don't give data to strangers….

Sperm Count (a Surrogate For Male Health) In The West Has Declined By 60% Since The 1970s

There have been a few recent studies showing that sperm quality of western males has fallen 20% - 30%. Not so alarming. Now a larger study shows that the decline in male fertility is much worse than previously thought. Since early 1970s sperm count has fallen as much as 60% when data gathering of this began. Thyroid and Test levels are primary determinants of sperm count/quality. We have confirmed epidemics of hypothyroidism and hypogonadism. Oceans are full of plastics and endocrine disrupters which fuck with thyroid gland. Amercants (tehe pero) have flourine in their water which fucks with thryroid too. Modern 30 year old has been compared to that of a 65 to 70 year old male of the 1970s. This is with regards to horomones and firtility. This matches well with fun studies on male grip stength showing that men in 20s and 30s have the grip strength of 60 year olds from back in the day.

Temporal trends in sperm count: a systematic review and meta-regression analysis | Human Reproduction Update | Oxford Academic
academic.oup.com/humupd/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Sperm counts in the Western world have declined nearly 60 percent since the 1970s
researchgate.net/blog/post/sperm-counts-in-the-western-world-have-declined-nearly-60-percent-since-the-1970s

"…In a comprehensive study published in Human Reproduction Update, researchers analyzed data from studies spanning 1973 to 2011. Over this time period, they found a drastic drop in both sperm concentration and sperm count among men in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. No decline this significant was documented in other parts of the world, where less data is available. The study also shows that the rate of decline in the West has not slowed in recent years. The authors say their findings should spur “massive” efforts to identify and address the cause of this decline, which is still unknown. We spoke with lead researcher Hagai Levine, an epidemiologist and public health physician at the Hebrew University-Hadassah, about these findings."

"…Levine: First, these data demonstrate that the proportion of men with sperm counts below the threshold for subfertility or infertility is increasing. Clear effects on population growth will only be seen when a significant proportion of the population has very low fertility. Moreover, given the findings from recent studies that reduced sperm count is related to increased morbidity and mortality, the ongoing decline points to serious risks to male fertility and health."

Don't starve yourselves bros. Also test replacement therapy has become pretty big business. The irony is exogenous testosterone shuts down HPTA axis, which includes FSH and LH critical for forming sperm. The strongest correlation that I can tell is with the rise in plastics, SSRI usage and death oil.

"11% of Americans over the age of 12 take an antidepressant." dated too!!!
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db76.htm

You can recover (if you're young) really fast by following a diet comprised of liver milk orange juice fruit sugar coffee saturated fat and avoiding seed oils (less than 2% kals from death oil). Polyunsaturated acids are released by bugs like ants upon death to tell their kin to stay the fuck away and yet these death oils are purported to be healthy….. oleic acid arachidonic acid etc.

Anyways its somthing to look into.

t.peatarian

If you know that it's a datamining thread, then why did you make it?
Do you think you'll get special privileges, or something?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Actual tips for T: celery, parsley, saturated fat, selenium (brazil nuts), avocados.

Look these up if you're interested. Well researched.

fags = numales

They have lowest sperm quality
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539

" Lacto-ovo vegetarians had lower sperm concentration (50.7±7.4M/mL versus non-vegetarians 69.6±3.2M/mL, mean±S.E.M.). Total motility was lower in the lacto-ovo and fag groups (33.2±3.8% and 51.8±13.4% respectively) versus non-vegetarians (58.2±1.0%). fags had lowest hyperactive motility (0.8±0.7% versus lacto-ovo 5.2±1.2 and non-vegetarians 4.8±0.3%). Sperm strict morphologies were similar for the 3 groups. There were no differences in rapid progression and chromatin integrity.

CONCLUSIONS:
The study showed that the vegetables-based food intake decreased sperm quality. In particular, a reduction in sperm quality in male factor patients would be clinically significant and would require review. Furthermore, inadequate sperm hyperactivation in fags suggested compromised membrane calcium selective channels. However, the study results are cautiously interpreted and more corroborative studies are needed."

Death oil inhibits sperm motility
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2868925
"The effects of a serial dilution of linoleic acid on human spermatozoa in whole semen was tested on 21 semen samples obtained from 11 normal volunteers. The minimal concentration of linoleic acid required to stop the movement of at least 75% of the moving sperm ranged from 1 to greater than 100 mg/dl. Fifteen of 21 (71%) of the semen samples were inhibited by added free fatty acids (FFA) concentrations that were less than or close to the physiologic concentration ranges of FFA in blood plasma (1 to 30 mg/dl). The immobilized sperm often formed aggregates similar to those formed by the action of autoantibodies against sperm cells. Preliminary studies conducted on a variety of other FFA have indicated that oleic acid (18/1) was less toxic than linoleic acid (18/2) and that linolenic acid (18/3) was more toxic than linoleic acid. The saturated FFA palmitic acid (16/0) and stearic acid (18/0) at concentrations up to 100 mg/dl showed little or no toxicity to sperm cells. It is suggested that FFA toxicity be included among physiologic factors that affect the motility and spontaneous aggregation of sperm cells".

Dont touch fish oils, nuts seed oils bros…

You really need to stop posting if you have no idea what you're talking about. Most fish oil supplements are extracted using processes that excessively heat them and damage the fats, but clean sources of fish fat (i.e., fresh, wild caught fish) are excellent sources of EPA and DHA which are important for building hormones (e.g. testosterone), reducing inflammation (which increases T), and various other biological processes. Also, you brain is made of DHA.