Programs that haven't aged well

Programs that haven't aged well

Other urls found in this thread:

debate.org/opinions/did-friends-ever-strike-you-as-a-racist-type-of-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Season 4 onwards went shitty(except for a few episodes)

I was actually watching Scrubs the other day and thought it was still enjoyable, even if JD is more whinny than I remembered it.

never watching this again

There's still some episodes that are funny, and Kelso and Cox are good characters. But there's just so much of it that's just plain silly to the point of embarrassment.

This, sadly.

First series was pretty wobbly looking back

Memes aside the "where do you think we are" episode is really sad.

I wish there were more hot pictures of the blonde from that show, tbh.

vro you dont need to watch it when that bastard is making america THE SAME FUCKING SHOW EXCEPT IRL
FUCK DRUMPF
LOVE TRUMPS HATE

I think that's because you're referring to the pilot episode. Nothing 'crazy' happened there because Dan was trying to establish the overall plot (Jeff going to Greendale because fake degree and setting up the study group), but after that episode, the show picks up.

Can you read?

Well I assumed that you were one of those people that thought that the pilot episode would define how the rest of the season works. My bad.

Friends

debate.org/opinions/did-friends-ever-strike-you-as-a-racist-type-of-show

explain yourself, boi. I just rewatched Scrubs three months ago and it still made me laugh and cry like a lunatic.

what channels show replays?

i got into scrubs in like s7.. i remember being surprised how funny/entertaining it was

get a load of this grandpa

LOST

A lot of Seinfeld really doesn't work as well in modernity and it isn't enough of a period piece to work yet.

Sarah Chalke used to be such a qt.

she hasn't aged too badly

Scrubs is still a good show, it's just JD's character archetype is now done to death.

nerdy white boy with schizoid tendencies?

go back to reddit fuckwad.

I felt physically sick watching this and angel

ftfy

pic related

neurotic degenerate jew that gets bullied (by janitor) like he's a child despite the fact that he's 40…. comes off as pathetic & obnoxious.

Angel actually got pretty good after the half demon buddy died and Charisma Carpenter got the visions. That's when it was watchable. Last Season was incredibly good.

Make me.

hi reddit

thats about 50 hours

why would you ever watch that MSM cuckshit?

Fuck, Angel is tv-kino. Like a noir-movie with vampires.

How do I learn to enjoy it? Even lexx is more watchable for me, I can't get over their infantile dialogue and fighting, usually I can with any show but I can't with buffyverse
What am I supposed to think about when I watch an episode or am I supposed to watch it while I'm sleep deprived?

I just watched the whole thing on Netflix and it was as inoffensive as a show could possibly be

Airbender is as fine as it was when it was released.

What's supposed to have aged so badly about fireball throwing kung fu ninjas?

>Even lexx is more watchable
Lexx is more watchable than 95% of television shows from the last 80 years.

Yeah sure.

All I'm saying is, if I can appreciate a show like lexx and look beyond the wackiness/silliness, surely Angel/Buffy would be perfect for me?

The wackiness and silliness of Lexx is why you watch it. It's the appeal. Angel and Buffy take themselves far too seriously and their snark isn't nearly as genuine as Lexx's.

So why is Lexx so much better than Farscape?
The dreamlike, psychedelic atmosphere in Farscape was incredible its full of wacky episodes like crackers don't matter or jon quixote pretty much every other episode. I've always found that its taken me more effort to sit down and watch Lexx but Farscape just takes me away every rewatch

I think you've forgotten what thread you're in.
I haven't seen Farscape fam

Rugrats

When I was watching this episode I kept telling myself the second I saw her I knew she wouldn't have a recurring role and she would either be killed off or sent away. I could never have imagined the gigantess/vore transformation. She was so perfect, why were there so many godtier german/canadian women in this show?

Hot women in space are integral to the science fiction experience.

Why is it all space shows after the late 90s/early 2000s are completely forgettable and soulless?

Another goddess

the Fire Nation is too real now that we have Trump's America

the original "not aging so well" not aging so well sitcom

Are those epicanthal folds That I'm seeing there?