NO BURCH

NO BURCH
Persona 5 voice actors list
nichegamer.com/2016/10/19/english-voice-actors-persona-5-officially-confirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm6949652/?ref_=nv_sr_1
neogaf****.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525009)
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525009)
archive.is
sagaftra.org/files/strike_notice_1.pdf
picosong.com/atmp/
picosong.com/atue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares?

Thank fucking God.

YES.
I don't know enough about American voice actors to know any of the chosen ones though.

The only ones I recognize is Xander Mobus and Matt Mercer. Xander was sm4sh's announcer, and Matt did Fei Long in SF4 and Chrom in FE: Awakening. pic unrelated.

THREAD THEME

Hopefully the unknowns aren't shit or they give an option for the JP voices

Good for you fgts I guess.

Might be wrong, but didn't Morris try to defend Treehouse/NoA and 8-4s shit about changing her character in XCX for the western release? I suppose that doesn't impinge on voice quality (she seemed decent as Sophie in Tales of Graces), but still.

Certainly good to see no Burchette though.

Mercer also did a good job as Ganondorf in that short LA fan series There Will Be Brawl. He was pretty good as Alvin in Tales of Xillia 1 and 2 as well, if sounding a bit Troy Bakerish to some.

She was a bit of a dumbass yes

it's the teddie character, of course it's gonna be annoying

dual language? or just shitty english?

That's a very small cast

Fuck yeah I love that guy

For you

It just covers the main cast, there is still the chance they grab Burch for a sub role.

just shitty english sadly

but, its 2016!

EXACTLY user

I wasn't trying to imply that her voice is annoying, just that I think she made a bad stand for a character she was selected to voice before.

Xander Mobus looks like a fag. Does he sound like one?

It's like you want your ears to be raped

She'll either be a smaller character, or the Marie for Persona 5.
Don't get too excited, she'll be in everything.

I had the exact same thought with the exact same words. I'm just going to play with the Japanese voices anyway. It will have Japanese voices, right?

It's amazing how just not having a burch in something make it better.

I honestly don't think Burch is bad when she plays kids. Her Millium and Rei were alright.

No, they weren't.

Fuck off Burch

BIDF get out.

This is why I say no to drugs

Well that was fast. Her normally wooden performance is covered by her pitching up her voice, at least that's what I think happens.

Yay, I'll never forgive her for ruining 3rd best girl

and that pitching up of her voice is equally as bad as her wooden performances.

I disagree. Cassie Cage sounds like an annoying cunt(which, in hindsight, is appropriate for Johnny Cage's daughter), and her Rise was… Unforgivable. Rei was okay, though I admit it's been a long time since I touched that, but Millium was fine. Still had energy.

Then again..it's Rise. It's going to hurt no matter what.

I prefer to not have my ears pierced by a rusty pipe and that's exactly how Millium sounded to me.

True, but for me, Laura's was the only tolerable version. Rie Kuhimiya's voice does to me what describes.

Not sure why I was hoping for Brianne Siddall.

I love her

I think she would sound better with my dick in her mounth.

why

Thank fuck, she ruined Rise.

So i wont dirty my socks with more cum?

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

NO BURCH, NO BUY

Mercer is the new voice of Kanji as well, since Baker didn't like playing him.

Baker liked playing him, it's just that he became so big and busy he couldn't do it anymore. Matthew Mercer got his rise being discount Troy Baker for all of his smaller eastern roles like Persona 4, Disgaea 4 and Zero Escape.

…You are a sad, strange little man. You have my pity.

Hm. I definitely remember a story saying otherwise, but I could be wrong. Otherwise, yeah, Mercer is a discount Baker but he does pretty well. Mercer in streams is fun, too.

I can't believe Barbie is playing as the little hacker girl.
imdb.com/name/nm6949652/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Well, I couldn't believe that a homicidal bear was voiced by a blue robot cat…until I heard him. Everything is fair game now.

fucking overchan still doesnt support captcha

Testing phone

Reminds me of that "game dev Barbie" a while back and people photoshopping stuff like cockmongler onto her ipad screen.

So i have to risk getting caught at work to pass a captcha on wifi enabled work computer. Then i can post if phone is on wifi without captcha

No Burch? I might actually bother buying it then.

Though it is still gonna be inferior to the original cast, but that's because that cast is fucking amazing and includes Nana Mizuki, the goddamn Idol of Idols.

overchan a shit, unless they add an option where you can see the last replies like in the desktop version. this is why i keep browsing using firefox for android instead, the only problem i have with the mobile version is that

-can't hover over replies or any alternative to this
-no reply box, you need to scroll to the top to write a reply
-can't scale text so that i can click on reply numbers or other stuff without messing everything with my fat fingers

if those 3 things got solved the mobile verison of 8ch would rock

You deserve to get fired.

Im glad there's no burch

SMT > Persona though.

Too bad I'm still gonna switch to jap voices anyway.

You don't shut post while bored on the job? That's when I do it.

So you're gonna import it?

It's on PS3 as well, undub will be a thing

Oh, I didn't know atlus was gonna localize the PS3 version. I thought they were gonna pull a Koei Tecmo

Huuugh.

You have a phone, I assume you have mobile data. Just open the bypass page in firefox on your phone, and then post from overchan.

Cherami Leigh voiced Gaige in Memelands 2 and Lucy in the Fairy Tail anime.

I think Mercer is a good fit for his character.

She also voiced Suzuha in the Steins;Gate dub.

Atlus and XSEED have proven surprisingly willing to still show the PS3 some love here and there. Atlus brought over all three versions of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (which surprisingly have dual audio) and XSEED brought over both Trails of Coldsteel games for the PS3 and Vita, as opposed to perhaps just the Vita (admittedly those aren't on the PS4, but it's pretty late in the PS3's life now). It's Namco and TK, and maybe some other companies that seem PS4 heavy, and I expect Sony's been trying to influence a shift in priority to it.

Break out the Champagne James. We have something to celebrate tonight.

She was also Komaru in Dangan Absolute Despair Girls. I'm sad to not see Amanda C. miller's name on that list, though.

Gay.

I'd rather have sex with her brother.

Only if her brother watches.

ASHLEY'S CUNT WILL LURCH

This, while i slap her face and make she choke on my dick.

If he was more of a normal person if would be fun to humiliate him like that, but the way the sick twat actually is he would enjoy it and I wouldn't want to give him that pleasure.

I know her brother is a cuck, but why do ewe hate her again?

Justin pls

I'm 100% sure that Burch wants to fuck his sister, and seeing someone fuck her in front of him would be like him winning the lottery.

Because she's in the same league as him. She has no talent as a voice actress and the only reason she keeps getting work is because she's a dirt cheap worker.

I don't hate her really, it's just that her penetration of videogames doesn't match her talent. I would give her the d though.

Daily Reminder that Nobuyo Ooyama has dementia and will never voice them both ever ever ever again.

Shocked no one posted this yet.

Wow what is this weeb shit

She goes around peddling fake as fuck "research" about how misogynistic the vidya industry is and giving lectures on it.

anybody got the webm?

why would you expect her to be in it anyway? She was only in DAN because Atlus didn't want to pay for Rise's original voice actor.

Erica Lindbeck.

my love.

Every single anime dub actor sounds exactly the same. Can they at least try to act?

White Pride World Wide nigger trash

This is why this board went to trash.

The usual explanation is GoW 4.

She is also uzume and jericho. and in persona 5 she is futaba

Too bad seven deadly sins was complete trash.

Is that Ryuji at 0:23? I can't imagine who else it would be and it doesn't fit him at all. Fuck.

I don't know much about European governments, but what did they gain from staying in the EU?

All of these voices are terrible

Being (((their))) friend.

You know orobouros it still being supported, right? The Holla Forumsie even fixed the broken capatcha support a couple weeks back.

Ease of travel and "free" education abroad.
And Visa is not that hard to get if you're a good goy. Tedious and time consuming, but what the fuck are you doing traveling the world instead of getting a diploma / learning a skill and establishing your career?

Discovering yourself?
fuck those rich assholes and their magic skycastles ivory towers.

Where's Nyarlathotep?

Just like most leave voters, they don't really understand the issue, the thought of being together as part of the EU just makes them feel better.

They arrrrr sound the same the western voice actors anyway.Japanese voice actors only or commit sudokuOh and no Marie, is ok to me. Suck it, Mariefags

cmon, its not that bad.

AWAKEN MY TRASHMEN

Other then Matt Mercer(who is alright i guess) not familiar with most these names. But no Troy Baker, Burch or JYB makes me happy.

Oh right, thanks for reminding me.
I moved to a european country in 2003 when I was just a wee lad. This country and 11 others joined EU in 2007. The propaganda was everywhere. You couldn't walk a mile without seeing the EU flags, promos, adverts etc… At school we had assignments on why EU is our greatest ally and why this is such a good thing to happen to this cuck of a country. And years after that we still had this shit shoved down our throats, underage or otherwise. When i started going to college, we had bloody EU Studies. Basically history and law of the EU. Taught by a literal faggot in turtleneck and sandals.

What I'm getting at here: these people have been brainwashed to love Big Brother the EU.

Fucking why. Shes perfect one of the rolls though

I think a lot of it is just base psychology.

Leaving something = bad, so in their minds they just apply that to the EU without having a fucking clue about it.

Quite unknowns.

THANK FUCKING GOD

When is that voice actor "strike" comign anyway?

Enjoy your burgerifized script. The reason the make them dub only so they can rewrite the script as they please.

So when's the last time you read Sinuhe the Egyptian in Finnish?

Why is it that these people think people are the most well reasoned and rational they'll ever be at 25?

I don't understand why anyone would sacrifice the ability to cast sick spells for 3dpd.

Friday if they're to be believed.

I thought they pulled that several years ago, and simply all got fired

They buckled, I think because not enough big players supported them. Probably wrong though.

That faggot is in everything, so I'm surprised he isn't in this, too.

He was the Protag and Adachi through all of the P4 games. He's not coming back since Atlus appears to have a two character limit when it comes to VA use. In the same sub-series, anyway.

Didn't that go as soon as it came since the heads were Wil Wheaton and Ashly Burch? Only other VA I remember supporting it was Jennifer Hale.

I would not mind him in everything if he actually had any range what so ever.

Seriously just listen to his performance as Yu and Adachi from persona 4. A high school student and a detective who is sick of everyones shit should not sound fucking identical.

name one character ashley burch voiced that isnt prime fap material

All of them

Cassandra Cage

I don't mind him (or Yuri Lowenthal for that matter) that much, but he's certainly over used. I will say that I don't mind hearing Jamieson Price all over the place at all though.

Yeah, a number of the big names know where their meal ticket comes from and kept out of it instead of acting self important. Bit surprising that some of the other names think they're important enough to strike when studios used to just grab voices off the streets instead. It wasn't exactly professional, but the studios were more than willing to do it. Wouldn't have shocked me if they opted to do so again if an actually threatening strike occurred. And some companies aren't averse to new blood either.

I want to protect her smile ;_;

Did you read the post that user was replying to? "ISN'T" prime fap material

oh, alright then. i thought she only did lolis and young teens

Also, it's kind of funny how Tales has only used him for two major roles as Guy Cecil (as an apparently uncredited role) and Emil Castagnier (also uncredited) despite being such a lengthy series. Though he also did voice Cress in the English dub of the Phantasia OVAs.

Having him play both of them was a mistake. They really were too damn similar.

Yeah, Price isn't so bad for how much they use him.

Wow, that is kind of funny.

Apparently it's still on for Friday. I read their demands and agree fully with two of them: Transparency and Stunt Coordinators for MoCap.

Remainers truly are the greatest of goys.

I don't play MK, but I'm so glad this character exists for resulting in some of the hottest interracial SFM videos there is. Is there a reason in the MK story that animators constantly have her craving black dick?

3:26-3:34

Like said, it's on again.

He really did fall low.

if they strike, can't publishers just get new talent? It's not like these people aren't expendable. I mean, you just show up and say some lines, right?

Hayter hasn't been relevant in such a long time, it's sad that he thinks he's an important person.

Exactly, they think they're the only people companies can get for jobs when in reality those same companies can grab anyone. It does put a damper on if they really wanted the new overused star, but they can live with it.

I fucking pray they do. I'm tired of hearing Yuri Lowenthal and Tory Baker all the fucking time.

we need new voices anyway

Price knows how to do a loud, booming voice, but also adapt it for both more heroic and more villainous roles. Tales likes to use him, and in Abyss and Vesperia cast him as antagonists. With Graces he got cast as Malik and really seemed to help make the character who could be serious yet prone to messing with people, while still using his usual boisterous voice for combat.

As a bonus, I don't think he, or Lowenthal for that matter, got involved in the strike.

I feel so happy that I only played Persona 4 vanilla.

I thought it had more to do with the fact that she was already busy and Atlus opted not to just wait for her to get done, which might have done better by fans.

Luckily Tales of is now dual audio.

IDGAF about Western VA, people can like what they want. I just want the option of JPN audio.

Come on Atlus do it. I'll never have to be in these threads again.

Why I keep watching subs. Just works out better. Surprisingly the recent gundams of UC timeline are damn worth seeing in dub but most other shows are not Exceptions for any Prohibition or USA gang show. All those need the dubs.

well also compared to the damn DEVS that are working far harder and in worst conditions imo they are really fucking up.

It's funny that Namco's willing to do so for a fantasy JRPG series, while Atlus has one set distinctly in Japan and still refuses. It's not even a case like, say, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, wherein it's only partially in Japan and trying to keep everyone speaking their actual vocal language would cause logic errors. Persona is set in Japan, thus using the Japanese dub makes sense, but they don't want to.

They are, the exotic japanese voices you desperately want aren't better no matter how much you want them to be.

I have a feeling that Atlus wants to fans to eventually forget about the dual audio and push more news about their English cast. Which is not a bad thing, I just wish they were frank about what were the chances of dual audio. Hardin only considered it after his blog got a lot questions about JPN voices, which makes me think that they didn't plan to have JPN in the beginning at all.
On the topic, I don't recognize anyone except Chrom. I mean Mencer.

Good to know.
Lowenthal's probably a nice guy but goddamn, he's more prolific than JYB and he barely tries to change his voice. I can't tell if he's just told to be as generic sounding as possible or he always does that.

Never played Awakening, so he's Alvin to me.

As far as I know, Lowenthal CAN do other voices, but he's been pigeonholed into the Sasuke/Haseo voice. Was a bit odd seeing him voicing Dean in Wild Arms 5, who is a pretty chipper, upbeat teen.

He sounds manlier than you do.

Is there such a thing as a Burch Internet Defense Force? That's sad. Almost as sad as being Anthony Burch, to be honest.

just get it used

I forget, did people determine who the bigger cuck was: Jake Rapp for outcucking Burch, or Burch for getting cucked out of his title by Rapp?

This ahs to be my favorite post-Brexit salt.

Guess I'll have to listen to him as Dean, then. It's hard for me to believe he can do other voices.

Needs the "oh my god" from the guy following Farage's face to make it.

So, did he kill himself or was he just faggot who just talks big but takes no action?

He choose death by his girfriend's black bull's penis.

Dean sounds a bit like Luke fon Fabre, but happier, less whiny, and less mean, but that's the character itself as well. Bit more obsessive too (Dean loves him some golems).

I will say though that I mainly know of Lowenthal's work as Luke and Dean though. Mainly heard from other anons that it was the popularity of his roles as Sasuke and Haseo that pigeonholed him, and TotA US launch at the very least predates .hack//G.U.'s western release, barely. Also never really was big into Naruto, so I'm not real familiar with how he sounded there, if it's all that different or not.

No clue. Probably not.

When the fuck are we gonna hear Crispin Freeman again? Or Cam Clarke?

Yep, there's just no reason not to give us dual audio.

Blurays can store a lot more data so the old technical problems are gone too.
Atlus can score points with weebs. We're loyal paying customers.

Freeman's still around latest role was in Overwatch. Clarke's recent works included an uncredited role in Tales of Xillia 2 as Odin, and it looks like XSEED's had him for Cold Steel and Cold Steel 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Also didn't know Clarke voiced the Turtlez in ToGf. Kind of undignified.

If it's a financial thing, why not just solely include the Japanese audio? Worked fine for Muramasa, another game set specifically in Japan.

I hate linking to NeoFag but the opening post here has a pretty good explanation about a problem with Japanese voice acting contracts that could likely be in play here:

neogaf****.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525009)

Well Atlus produces this game. They write the contracts for the Japanese VAs so they can make sure that the Japanese audio doesn't cost extra.
I just don't see any reason why there's no dual audio in a 2016 game.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525009)

Normally I'd call out "current year" as reasoning, but there's a solid point in this case what with increased filespace (little to no need for multiple discs anymore, and likely not much need to trim the JP audio in dual audio games; fucking NISA and AT2) and a clear demand for it to the point some companies have started to follow through for the fans.

Could always post a screenshot, you know. Really don't want to go to that shithole where having a reasonable notion of waiting on how a game actually comes out and plays like is a bannable offense.

Yuri did Haseo? Fuck. I didn't recognise him because he doesn't sound like the Sasuke clone voice he usually uses for everything these days.

archive.is that shit, nigger. Or better yet, why didn't you just fucking copypaste it?

I don't like what she did there, but unlike some other actors, she's at least a decent actor.

All three PS2 games. Not sure about the anime prequel though.

Also worth noting that with Tales of the Abyss (spoiler tags if you haven't played it and might be interested in doing so down the line) he voices two characters, and has to straddle the line between similar and different, because that's the entire point of both Luke fon Fabre and Asch the Bloody, and he had to simulate the same effect as in the Japanese version, where they shared the voice actor there too.

>"Lol. it's incredibly easy to fix this shit.

When make games, Japanese companies should just include 'your voice shall be used in foreign market when we license game there lol' line in the contract"

Not all neoFAG posters are stupid who knew?

They seem to be a, mostly new, if not just obscure set.

You get the EU laws. May sound bad, but it means you get stuff like Valve being bullied into actually giving refunds for europe. First Valve tried to shift the legal language to subscriptions, so no refunds, but the EU went "No you little fucks, give a refund option". Travel is much easier, you don't need a visa or anything. For amerifags imagine having to get a visa to travel from one state to another (and stay there on holiday). Quite a few workers rights were added due to the EU as well.
On the other hand, you get EU Laws like bananas requiring to be a certain curvature. Some of your countries laws get overruled by them.

Like all things it has good and bad stuff in it. As a britbong who wanted out, I felt the cons outweighed the pros. Did you know the unelected EU commission that makes the laws (and is the only ones who get to repeal EU laws) are setting up an EU army to enforce their laws, for example?

US here. Proud of you bongs for voting out, hopefully it does indeed come to pass. Hopefully we can get our Trump in next month in turn, provided (((they))) actually let it happen, lest they risk bloodbath.

Yeah, she didn't seem bad as Sophie. Still leaves a bit of a bad taste in your mouth though.

That's good there's no burch, but what about the side characters/social link voices?

Isn't Lowenthal non-Union? This strike should only get rid of Sag-Aftra VA right? Is there a list of some sort to show who's on strike?

Seemed fine to me, sounds a bit monotone at times, but hey, that's kind of the point being a robot n all

Is there even a strike, i still can't tell.

Yup, starts Friday. They even have a cute little PDF of demands.

That I forgot to post.
sagaftra.org/files/strike_notice_1.pdf

Good, given the reaction of game devs this should be the end of fucks like Burch.

Good, she's a shit VA.

Why would you play dubbed anyway?

No matter how she styles her hair, no matter what she wears, it can't change the fact that she's fat and ugly.

never heard of her. is she good or bad?

after listening to her barbie she doesnt sound so bad but damn she does not look the part

Just pretend that you never saw what she looked like

She's a VA, she doesn't have to.

She sounds like how I'd expect a character like Millium to sound.

What infuriates me the most is that Atlus isn't averse to dual audio: Odin Sphere has it, Dragon's Crown has it (except the announcer), pretty much the majority of games made by other companies that they publish ends up with dual audio.
It's with their own in-house games where they fuck up. I was hoping Sega could help influence them to include dual audio, but nothing so far. Sega itself includes multiple audio for many games, such as Vanquish or the Sonic games -there's even German, Spanish, French and Italian aside from English and Japanese on those.

I'll have to settle with the PS3 version. I already have the JP PS3 version's data so I'll be able to start undubbing it as soon as I get my disc.

Oh dear..now I feel down.

She's the wprst god damned VA in that game. Burch's voice does not fit her one bit. Sure, it's not as bad as her Rise, which was truly terrible, but it's still pretty bad, not to mention down right annoying. You could say that the character was meant to be annoying, but I feel in the Japanese release this was meant to be an endearing character trait that got fucked in localization, like Teddie, where the japs love him and we don't.
An example of a character who is annoying while also endearing is Toshinou Kyouko from Yuru Yuri, who is always turned to 11 and dicks about a lot. This is how I feel Millium was meant to be portrayed. But please not how Kyouko's voice isn't annoying, and is just normal, while Milliums mannerisms AND voice are amazingly annoying, getting rid of everything that could make her likeable.
Thanks to Burchs VA she became the equivalent of Umaru from Himouto! Umaru-chan! which is fucking disgraceful. A more less weeaboo example would be Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars, who Lucas thought would be endearing but thanks to his voice and antics ended up being a disaster for the film.
Millium really shows how a voice can make or break a character. Her performance is even more jarring because everyone else is voiced pretty well, while Millium is the only one with a voice that makes me want to mute the game.
Like I said, Burch does not fit Millium. You know who Burch would fit? women in their early adulthood. She can't do cute. And she should give up on doing it. She'd fit in better in Western AAA games as your average AAA game woman. That's her place to fill. She doesn't have the range of Laura Bailey who voiced Rise in Persona 4 where she really shines, as well as Kaine from Nier, who is the opposite of Rise, yet her voice still fits and she should give up on trying. She can only do one voice that sounds alright, and she should stick to doing that. Though if it were up to me I'd change how the west do voices and go the Japanese route of training the fuckers instead of picking them off the street.

So is the cast good or bad?

I'd actually need more to listen to. I've really taken a liking to Cherami Leigh lately, so I have very high hopes for Makoto. Before OnePunchMan, I'd have been worried about Max Mittelman (who played Saitama), because before that I only knew of his role in Aldnoah.Zero, which I hated (but that was probably more character related than acting related), but after, I believe he can do a great job with Ryuji.

Voice acting is a job that requires skill, talent and training.

The Western industry doesn't want to put in the effort or cost for it though.

Voice acting is mainly natural talent on top of this. Even if you work hard at it, you wont have the voice range necessary if you arent naturally gifted, and even then the same small group of voice actors will trump you at every opportunity.

Very few people want to put that kind of effort in for something that's considered absolute bottom of the rung.

He would fuck his sister if she'd let him.

Also

POST YOUR FACE WHEN NO BURCH

CAPPED to starve gaf

It's pretty good. It all depends on how well Atlus USA directs them, though.

Are you sure? I see con vids and he seems to have enjoyed Kanji.

can't be worse than having Burch, so I already like the cast.

God fucking dammit, Xenoblade cannot stop fucking shit up. It's not just the autistic fanbase now, the VAs are pozzing vidyer too! AND "PEOPLE" WILL DEFEND THIS.

I should've known given that Fatlus justified SMTIVA's unfinished translation by saying "only scrubz will see it xddd LOL" but dammit it's still wrong.

Stop giving SJWs an inch. Graces' cast was never good and the voice actors didn't help at all.

Morgana's a guy who hates being called cute and can fight at the start, he's not THAT bad.

Plus, I doubt anyone can say this isn't the best AOA finish graphic, so there's another thing going for him!

Nigger, do NOT imply my main deserved that.

If XSEED wanted to give the PS3 some love, they'd put a good game on it instead of Cucked Steel.

Hey Ash, why aren'tcha lurking?

The Death Cooperation is Marie, but a Christmas cake. and no thigh highs, which was probably the only thing that made Marie hot in hindsight

I know this is long as fuck and this is a doublepost, but between all the shit in this thread and the fact I'm a shameless JYBIDF member, you better at least read this part. Watch the Youtube video. The first one who talks, the kid, is Kota. You know who voices him.

Johnny Yong Bosch. I shit you not, look it up.
On a similar note that didn't mention, Yuri Lowenthall voices Soma, and it's far from his usual roles. God Eater brought out new tricks in old dogs, let me tell you.

Besides, you can't tell me the Jester to Hunger scene in P4G wasn't delivered perfectly by him. Say what you will about his voice, but he packs the acting part of voice acting.

No I will not apologize for dangerously teetering the line of autism

Atlus is the producer of this game. They write the VA contracts. They were always going to release this game in the West.

No there is no excuse. This was a conscious decision on the part of Atlus. Fuck them.

Ofcourse I hate myself. Despite the fact that Atlus hasn't opted for dual audio and I have to listen to Californians trying to sound cute for 90 hours I'm still gonna buy the game aren't I?

This would actually be of some concern if regular people like me were not able to out-voice act 99% of the "Professionals" out there ATM

What, would I lie? picosong.com/atmp/

Like this is just basic basic voice control picosong.com/atue/

If you take requests and you think your vocal range can handle it: I'd like to hear your take on Persona 5 Igor. Yes, the fake one.

Its better then I expected, however I have to hear how the dialogue will go because Atlus USA's sound direction could potentially ruin the dub if they so please.

Also I guarantee they're going to throw SJW pro-trans shit somewhere in there because of Morgana.

Look ma, I used that word again!

You can't guarantee that because you have no basis.

But Morgana is a guy.

Will there be a Vita version so we might get an undub?