Can we meme this to happen to Hillary or the director of the FBI after what happened to flynn?

Can we meme this to happen to Hillary or the director of the FBI after what happened to flynn?

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/from-nyc-ferguson-to-baltimore-american-police-are-trained-in-apartheid-israel/205650/
countercurrentnews.info/2014/12/nypd-just-opened-police-department-branch-in-israel/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What’s PHYSICALLY stopping you from going to one of her events and putting a bullet in her chest? Stop wasting our time, FBI.

So are you saying a dumb bell is going to fall on their heads?

It's like he received training from Mossad.

Isn't Mossad doing just that?

good point, don't wait for other people to do your dreams.

acquire the power to do it, not even shillary, shoot Anita Sarkeesian

couldn't you kill that hagfish's with logic by giving her an heart attack?

Well, this is what happens when you teach cops that white men are the same as niggers and you hire cops that are dumb enough to believe that. Does any white man here actually need this level of "policing"? No. The only reason we have militarised police is because we have fucking spics and jungle bunnies romping around killing each other, us, and raping our women.

This is the man who killed him. I'd be surprised if he lasts another week.

Do you think having Vets being cops fuel the problem?

Most cops only shoot their guns enough times to be qualified which is why so many police guns have basically only holster wear.

Looks like his autism got him killed

This pic of the guy isn't the half of it. He's completely tatted up with faggy roses and shit like that. His rifle's dust cover has an engraving of "YOU'RE FUCKED" on it and the guy has fucking Punisher patches on. Oh, and he's 5'8 prince of manlets.

So basically we have a low-test nu-male, complete with soyface and problem glasses and everything, looking like a discount Anthony Fantano, full of manlet rage and larping as the punisher. Great stuff for your swat team.

Note he also has those retard almond eyes. Not like gook eyes, but literal fucking my mom was hitting the peppermint schnapps a little too hard type of almond eye.

Scrawny faggot like him doesn't deserve to be in such a place of power when he's clearly a weak willed faggot. I am literally grinding my teeth in anger at how such a mistake could occur. I'm starting to think the world really is filled with retards outside myself and the rest of you Holla Forumsacks. What a fucking world we live in.

Plus the fact he's a manlet, how the fuck did they allow him to be a cop when he's 5'8? That makes zero fucking sense. Dude looks like he spends more time sniffing cock than he does thinking about his surroundings.

Just keep in mind that while this guy is a piece of shit, he was only the gunman. The real root problem of all this is the fucking incompetent Sergeant Charles Langley, the guy barking the ridiculous Simon Says bullshit, escalating the situation, and forcing a man who's already prone on the ground with weapons trained on him to GET BACK UP and move toward them.

Not sure if anyone already has dox on him. He still has his job. Rumor has it that he's taking a trip in the Philippines until the heat dies down.

checked and yes you're absolutely right, Two retards certainly don't make a right in this situation.

Hopefully we get both those fucking faggots paying for what they did, that'd be a nice early Christmas present.

reported for double thread

Lol you're just giving another psychopath another excuse to execute innocent police officers. Silly FBI, these tricks kill kids, alienate the common population, and sow general mistrust against formal public protection. It's almost like you WANT to go back to the days where the Mafia protected the people from pigs like these.

Digits speaking loud. This disgusted me to see. The guys were fucking retarded, they just wanted an excuse to shoot tbh. Dox these incompetent fucks.

Seems to me they're speaking loud and clear buddy. I have a good feeling things will turn out just how it should.

In every way they failed in how to handle this situation, they treated it like a goddamn terrorist bombing incident.

Cops treat every situation like this now. They even get israeli training and are basically taught to treat everything like they're an occupational military.

But hey, overall this is the shit that happens when there's a disconnect between what's good for the government (ZOG) and what's good for the people. And it's also what happens when we have tons of hyperviolent dindus but we have to treat everyone equal.

I am very mixed, I think shooting should have been the last resort but when he did that movement at the end with you gotta remember the webm.

I cant tell what was in his hand, is that a knife/weapon?

What's the source of that, I'd like to watch the full thing if possible.

Its called Surviving Edge Weapons and its fucking amazing. I saw it before but its getting a resurgence because it was on Red Letter media Wheel of Worst.

Thanks man, I really enjoy stuff like this, you learn something new every time. It's certainly brain food that's for sure.

Okay, so why the FUCK did they have the guy get up and crawl toward them in the first place instead of staying in the prone position with weapons aimed at him?

Edged Weapons is unironically the best educational film ever produced and it surpasses many regular movies. It's kino

What is in his hand then?

I don't see anything. There was no mention of him holding anything either. Why don't you go look up the police report and find out?

It's also the fact that American police are trained in Israel. Sources (far left sources, but accurate. The fact that this issue unifies people across the political spectrum is why they shill these threads so hard. It's also why BLM was created - to take an issue that unified everyone against the ZOG and turn it into an unproductive racial feud):

mintpressnews.com/from-nyc-ferguson-to-baltimore-american-police-are-trained-in-apartheid-israel/205650/

countercurrentnews.info/2014/12/nypd-just-opened-police-department-branch-in-israel/

Watch the video and then slowly pause and play when he goes for the waistband. I cant tell but if you look its real fucking suspicious, you are pumped full of adrenaline a split second of going back to your waist and forward is sign of either a weapon or being a retard. If I was in his position I would of just let my pants fall down or whatever since its not worth it. Im no self defense expert but the way he moves is fucking shady as fuck.

I understand what happened and it should have never gotten that far to begin with but looking at this situation at the scenario itself it makes sense. They should have had that guy in the car ASAP.

Maybe the niggers are right. There is a police brutality problem in this country.

ok so lets remove all cops, now what.

Yeah there is a brutality problem in Weimerica. The cops are too brutal with whites and not brutal enough with dindus. Big distribution mismatch

We've already been over this a thousand times. They had him on the ground for like 5 fucking minutes PRONE, hands on his head, and the whole shebang. He was doing everything he could to comply with the cops.
THEY WERE THE ONES WHO COMMANDED HE GET BACK UP AND MOVE TOWARD THEM IN THE DEADLIEST GAME OF SIMON SAYS EVER

You can't just look at one fucking frame and say "hurr durr this be suspicious and shit it's okay to waste him!". The whole fucking point is that the entire fucking situation was a clown show and he should never have been instructed to crawl toward them in the fucking first place. He was down on the ground, with 6 cops in riot gear, and they were pointing at least 1 AR at him. Why the FUCK could they not just cuff him?

You are right when it comes the situation as a whole. But if you had a self defense instructor or someone trained and had them look at this video they would say they would have taken the shot. That is my argument. I saw the video and said that before reading the story with that same reaction. But when you see the entire story the amount of shit done improperly was disgraceful and an unnecessary loss of life.

You realize the doubletalk here, right? You can't just remove cause and effect from the scenario. The cops botched this whole job and did nothing but escalate. They are entirely responsible. You can't look at this one piece as justification when the whole scenario that led up to that moment was entirely on them.

Of course there's a problem with the police. What niggers are yelling about though is "whitey be huntin down innocent black boys" which is false. The reason that BLM was funded by Soros and hyped endlessly in the media, turning it into a mass movement, was to turn the police violence issue, which was uniting everyone across political, racial, and social, boundaries, against the ZOG, into a divisive, pointless, shit flinging contest between SJWs and alt-right faggots.

Why are you here if this is the level of discourse you're capable of. No one said to "remove all cops". Sensitive cop faggots need to GTFO. Mods need to ban these IP hopping fat cop faggots who are spamming the board right now. Alternatively, t_d boomer faggots need to GTFO.

right wing militias patrol the streets and america is the safest it's ever been

Doesn't address my point. Only looking at that particular moment as a snapshot is not valid, so any arguments based solely on it are also invalid. You can't separate this effect from its causes leading up to it.

reported for duplicate thread

If someone goes for something on your waistband or body despite being told twice and being on the ground you defend yourself. It shouldn't have escalated to that point to begin with but with the situation given and the footage many anons here would have taken the shot. Again it should have never gotten to this point and he should be punished for allowing a drunkard to take up more than a minute of his time. I just believe saying that you wouldn't in that situation is virtue signaling of the highest degree.

Not everyone is an absolutely unbelievably enormous pussy like you.

Stop virtue signaling, if he was a nigger you wouldn't be up in arms. What would have happened if that fucker had a knife in his waistband and charged at you, you would get stabbed in the chest and he would have been shot.

Its not hard.

its a reasonable scenario to propose if you going to say all cops are ZOG dont spaz out over it.
how do you feel jewish influences should be removed from cops then.

I don't know how to fix the issue completely, but there are obvious ways to improve the situation, like, for instance, not sending cops to Israel to be trained by the grand rabbi himself:

A basic first step would be increasing entrance requirements, setting a minimum IQ somewhere above 100, and using some kind of actually effective psychological screening. The central problem though is that police do not face legal consequences for their actions. The primary reason for this is that the rest of the justice system, prosecutors, defenders, and judges, all need to play ball with the police or else they'll be unable to perform their jobs effectively because the police will cut them off from evidence, and fucked with through various bureaucratic means that the police have at their disposal. The only way to fix this is to have a separate justice system that only prosecutes police crimes and give them military protection. If police faced serious consequences for their crimes, you wouldn't even have to do anything else. The problems would mostly fix themselves.

that's the only frame that matters you whiny BLMer.

I heard people crying about this in the last thread, and just fast-forwarded to where he killed the guy. The guy put his hand to his waist like he was gonna pull out something, simple as that. Your feelings about the cop being a meany-pie or your emotions for the guy are irrelevant.

cops get wasted by perps with guns all the time, what libertarian fairy-land do you come from?

which standard procedure did the officers arrest instructions comply with? if you are not using a standard arrest method, it is neither rational nor moral to then react based on standard procedure. the arrest instructions provided were not simple to follow even under the most favourable of circumstances.

The cop was on trial for manslaughter/murder. Him being a yelling meany-head that makes you mad is irrelevant.

The man on the floor made to his waist like he was gonna pull something out - what it was does not actually matter - and he was killed in self-defense over it.

You'd have to put thousands and thousands of cops on trial if that is considered a murder.

your feelings…do not matter. sorry

name one feeling i mentioned, you're projecting.
The correct response for the perp would have been to remain on the floor and not moved an inch until a non-retard came to arrest him. sadly everyone in that hallway had a case of retardation.

it's all feelings! it doesn't matter if the cop was confusing, it does not matter if he was mean, it does not matter if he posts on facebook about how he hates bonold bumpf, what matters is that split-second when the guy made to his waist like he was gonna pull something out.

the guy got off because by any metric, he was justified in self-defense.

I don't like the guy either, but there is nothing to convict him for. Kick him off the force, permanently.

Funny, it almost seems like you made a statement with nothing to back it up. do you even know how badly a cop has to fuck up to be convictable? whether or not he can be convicted of anything is irrelevant, the only discussion is about how fucked the quality of SWAT forces are.

There will be no riots in the street, because he is white, but this was one of the first times Ive actually wanted to seriously harm the person in the video who killed the guy. Prison cant fix that, he can never pay his debt back to society by murdering that innocent white man who clearly was following conflicting orders. Giving conflicting orders as a cop in a life or death scenario should earn you a death sentence, no cop needs to do that, no cop needs to worry about doing that. Cant crawl if you have your hands in the air. Cant get up if your legs are crossed.

It's fate. Good things don't happen.

let's remove blacks
then cops
now what?

No, I would have cuffed the faggot while he was prone with his hands on his head and guns trained on him.