Help eachother name that movie

There is a weird horror film where a bunch of teenagers are lost in some cabin in the woods and are hunted by some mysterious guys. Also I think one guy stepped on a bear trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls062654405/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friday the 13th 2009

Blair Witch Project

Cottage within the Copse

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Pokemon:The Movie

none of these are correct but thanks for trying, the movie was similair to "Wrong Turn" but more darker atmosphere and not as goofy

Okay how about evil dead 1 or 2?

no it never appeared to be anything supernatural hunting them down and the movie was from the 2000s. Also I think they were on a bus which crashed, hence why they were lost in the woods

it had a tone similair to house of wax

alright i think it is either "Backwoods" or "Wilderness"

I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

I think I recall this film.
Was there some homeless man and a bunch of roadkill appearing on the front step of the cabin?

not sure since i don't remember much of it, but there could have been. i recall there was alot of mist as well

Tucker and Dale vs Evil?

How about "wrong turn"???

Nay, the film I watched had no mist.
Mine was called Cabin Fever. It's about a flesh eating virus and a bunch of stupid plot twists.

Try this list, perhaps:
imdb.com/list/ls062654405/

Thiswas a movie I saw as a kid. It was about this kid who gets teleported to an island. I remember there was a pizza tree, a mermaid, and a gay pirate.

MongoMan

tv show, some guy gets his face ripped off with pliers on a beach at night would have been pre-2007

I remember that movie from the Disney channel

What the fuck?

Problem Child 2

Magic Island, DTV from 1995.
Could have found it by simply searching "pizza tree film".

Horror movie where teenage girl and younger boy are stuck up in the trees and can't get down? And then they go to some house with some psychos. I don't remember much of it.

Terrifying childrens book about a man leaving his farmers life behind to travel the world. Enters ogre city gets caught and put on trial for breaking trivial rule and sentenced to death by being eaten. Escapes by way of home made hot air balloon.
Man is dressed in baggy off white shirt and brown pants. Illustrated in a muted pallet. Ogres are parodies of man and have a blue-green skin.

That book scared the shit out me when I was kid. I lost it in a move and I really want to go back and read it as an adult.

Almost sounds like a version of Gulliver's Travels.

Source on both music and film.

I've said this before but no one ever replied.
It was a late 50's maybe early 60's black and white film, very clean quality, about a old couple letting a college aged girl rent one of their rooms.
That's all really. Any help?

Bump