Tradthots and how to overcome them

Explaing the tradthot cancer.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/74Bxs
8ch.net/pol/res/10964247.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You’d think that you paid shills would at least learn SOMETHING about how we operate.

Andrew Anglin's mother used to work as a prostitute, which is why he is so sensitive and defensive about her.
Nice try, AA.

What kind of nigger babble is this?

This. Sick of people using thot. It's niggerspeak.

Personally, I think that Andrew Anglin should step forward and come clean about the fact that his mother worked in the "oldest profession."

Hey OP want to play a fun game with me? It's called die.

sorry i don't speak ebonics.

MODS, REMOVE THIS CANCER

Who would have thought that a son of a whore – and a con artist – would "talk" (and "think") like a nigger?

Anglin is a race mixing faggot manlet

Nice. Very impressive.

full-shit-kink-shilltard advocation of division the right by shitting on anyone with a vagina? Fuck off, pal.

Granted, women tend to vote with their emotions instead of logic, and that does make it difficult to get them on the right side of difficult decisions that are emotionally unpleasant. Nonetheless, when logical debate fails, there are emotional appeals that can be made to bring them around. If you don't like broads around, go back to eating dick.

No. Her heritage is her problem, not her vagina.

it's aut-kike niggerspeak

checking these trips of truth

Uh oh, what are you hiding, Andrew? Perhaps, these words??? :

Fucking kikes man.

what did it mean by this?

It was real in her 4th generation mind.

Ignore them. That's literally all you have to do to fuck over cunts. Just pretend they don't exist.

Women usually come to niche movements and activities for undivided male attention. That's why most tradthots are also youtube whores and other social media sluts.
Their main audience is men and we have better arguments for ideas than "lol tits".

The son of a prostitute (mom) and a professional con artist (dad)* preaches about sexual morality!

*archive.is/74Bxs

Holla Forums has become a joke.

I always found her face to be off-putting even before I knew this

Nice try, AA. You pedophile son of a whore.

Holla Forums would only be a joke if it mistakenly thought Fag Anglin was white.

oy vey

trust in your jewdar lad

Did you even read the article? He's not bitching about tradthots not being traditional enough, he's pointing out that women destroy male spaces through empowering white knights to attempt to enforce divisions and alterations of first principles. In any truly traditional mind, this would be as uncontroversial as pointing out that touching fire is liable to burn you. It's obvious that for hundreds of thousands of years, all across the world, women were excluded from political life altogether. Men who could barely master the science of maintaining reliable sources of fire, or who pondered the stars and thought them to be gods, were nevertheless cognizant enough of the behavioral patterns of women that they all, in unison, across cultures and race and geography and religion, agreed that this subset of humanity is unfit for discourse and the machinations required of political rule, the only exception being the female monarch, a genetic symptom, who was invariably closely attended to and handled by men so as their reigns might not plunge kingdoms into darkness – and yet sometimes still did.

This stuff is fucking basic. It's found in every religious text and every philosophical treatise on women and in the customs of every one of history's great civilizations. And yet we still have to contend with sycophantic white knights who, in the name of preserving our traditions, seek ruthlessly to degrade them further. Anglin's right. You people should just flat out be killed.

Andrew Anglin loves him some flip girls! What a great role model for the rest of the white guys! Right fellow white people!?!?!?

Faglin the racemixing racetraitor mongrel is at it again I see.

You see Andrew - you can bitch all you want, but the fact is, you're in no position to teach anyone anything about sexual morality, as the son of a prostitute mother, a womanizer con-artist father, and yourself being a pedophile.

Niggers aren't as clever as the ratfaced kikes or else they would have started this already. Don't give them any ideas.

I was afraid to even meme it, for fear of getting dubs. rolling for kek's protection against this being memed into reality

Wait who the hell are you trying to reply t-
He crossposted this from cuckchan.
HE CROSSPOSTED THIS FROM CUCKCHAN THEN GOT THE THREADS MIXED UP

Praise kek. We're safe. for now

Look at all the thirsty beta cucks trying to out me OP. Try harder my fellow faggots.
I still love you goyim.

-Anglin

KEEP YOUR AUT-KIKE SHILLING ON HALFCHAN, FAGGOT

Just Anglin things.

keep it up faggot

Keeping the thread up in order to further expose Anglin is not a bad thing. Anons need to know that his dad is a psycho and that he is a pedophile and that his mother was a whore . Let the light shine on the truth.

Wow, good job faggot.

Look it's the same angry roastie from that leftist whore thread.

I believe Anglin and We.ev are compromised. However the message is correct. Women should not be in men's spaces. There are countless examples in history up to today which reflects this truth.

Keep defending Andrew "literally son of a whore" Anglin. Oh, I'm sure that his sexual worldview must be correct. The goyim need to trust him, right schlomo?

You a woman or the product of a single mother?

Didn't she say she was going to bed? Even on imageboards women can't help but lie.

What exactly is bad about jew? Sure he looks a little jewy but the only source i can find for him actually being jewish is mcginnes and tbh i think i trust a guy who looks a little jewy over an alt-light, racemixing sodomite

jew

We.ev

Neither, schlomo. But you are assmad about Anglin being exposed as coming from a rotten family line, the son of a psychopathic con-artist father and a prostitute ("sex worker") mother. That hurts you, because you were delusionally hoping that Anglin would be the next (fake) Hitler, when in reality he is clearly just as degenerate as a nigger kike pedo in Hollywood, and would've been eliminated by Hitler - just like you.

We judge on quality of posts which is why we can tell you're a shill even if you use our words. One more thing not an argument

This. Lol that thread red pilled so many lurkers because these girls were making our point.

He admitted to being jewish twice, his mother also admitted to it, and two of his surnames are jewish. Get lost, disinfo shill.

Reported for bait and trying to derail.

Cry more fag.

Look at all the Anglinshills coming out to defend their "dear leader" who just happens to be a pedophile (according to his own words), being in cahoots with his psychopath womanizer daddy, and being a hypocrite for hiding his mother's prostitutional past.

Ok then let's play your game so you can hang yourself. Do you or do you not support women in male spaces and in this case, politics? Why? Provide evidence.

(((You))) don't speak for Holla Forums, shill. Anglin's sexual worldview is deeply influenced by his genetics and upbringing, he is extremely degenerate, the result of being the son of psychopath dad and hooker mom.

Keep projecting and derailing, fag.

We don’t want your shit here.

I can't stop laughing. It's evident what's going on here. And I even said Anglin and Wee.v are most likely compromised.

Not an argument.

Strawman all you want. You can't successfully defend the son of a whore on this board. He promotes sexual degeneracy, e.g >>11016094 because he is rotten from the core.

Of course (((you))) don't want Anglin exposed. You're very butthurt about his exponentially sinking reputation.

Anglin was and probably is still a sexual deviant with known habits of miscegenation is this fact being argued? He's just as bad if not worse since he tries to consider himself a White nationalist.

This thing is clearly some mystery meat kike, anyone giving her a voice has only themselves to blame.
All and all. The so called "alt right' is a den of genetic failures and race mixers.

Uh huh, sure. Fuck off.

But there was no strawman argument at all? You're really bad at this. If you're real go back to lurking for two years because the adults want to talk. If you're not real and a shill, please continue to respond to my posts with nothing of value in an attempt to further derail this thread and bait the good anons here.

Shills like you always bring up "muh feminism" when trying to defend the Daily Pedo. It's your single most common trick. But this is an irrelevant distraction from the subject of this thread, which is Anglin being illegitimate politically, his father Greg Anglin being a serial con-artist, and his mother Kathryn Lynn Anglin being a "former" prostitute.

Except you have not exposed him. That's disingenuous. You have in fact defenfded him, while other anons have worked on actually exposing him. Everyone who reads this thread can see that, so you're not fooling anyone.

"Strawman" is another word for misrepresention of argument; when you're done autistically flailing about semantics, you can explain why you shill for an illegitimate and morally bankrupt leaderfag.

Kill yourself.

any source on the prostitute thing?

You can sockpuppet all you want. There is a reason why you are desperately (unsuccessfully) trying to shut down what I have to say, and that is because the truth scares you. You're not winning this one, chaim.

When did that become a bad thing?

selfsage for shitpost

…you’re shilling for a thai fuck shack.

Kike detected.

e-celeb anti white cultural marxist thread?

sign me up

So… you’re not shilling for a thai fuck shack. By bumping a thread to the thai fuck shack. Got it.

I hate e-celeb threads.
I don't even know who the fuck this Stormfront guy is supposed to be anyways.

This thread has helped expose Anglin for more anons. "OP" is irrelevant. Grow the fuck up.

huh the word-filter doesn't work anymore, stormfront

LURKERS HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON
Here are all his posts. Notice that he contributes nothing and just baits people into arguing with him where there is no argument.

Here I stated Anglin is most likely compromised but his message was correct. Am I wrong? See how this faggot accused me of doing something I'm not and insults me?

We call these guys shills because they are paid by ShareBlue Soros owned company to infiltrate, dilute and change consensus of the board. You may be mad Holla Forums is losing quality posts to derailing retards like 1b941d but it's like this because the kikes fear us. We're destroying their narrative and saving the White race. Learn to spot shills by the fruit they bear you mad about that Jesus reference kikes? then filter and ignore them so we can move on with discussion.

Thank you.

Sage.

Check the Horvater thread.

So many words, Chaim. Fact is, you are just derailing the thread with "muh feminism" bullshit, when there's a much more vital subject to discuss. Anglin is much more than merely "compromised." He is illegitimate.

Red text does not make your shilling for Anglin any more convincing

Thanks

There are a number of posts here discussing it:
8ch.net/pol/res/10964247.html

I agree with Anglin's article.

Posting article

Helping guys already in the movement get girlfriends and wives
Directing messaging more toward men who already have girlfriends and wives (we have more single men than partnered men in the movement)

They are interested in gaining acceptance from men who don’t immediately offer it
Not acting as though you need women is a sign you have something to offer women
A lack of pandering is a sign of strength, meaning that you would be able to provide good genes and physical resources
Women in their sexual prime – white women in particular – tend to have a sexual fixation with men who either are or are perceived as dangerous and potentially violent, rather than kind and caring

Leftism and the Single Skank: A Hard Wall of Material Resource Reality

do you HAVE to press enter after a single sentence?

also yeah he reminds me of what I read on Manhood 101 the ebook from manhood academy, good shit. males these days are raised on single mothers so they comit mistakes, anglin is right on this shit.

He is still a degenerate, correct or not.

When he is right, he is right.

Well he isn't wrong.

People who think developed 16 year olds are attractive are not pedophiles. People who find androgynous looking 8 year olds attractive are pedophiles. There is a huge difference. This idea of marrying a 27 year old who has gone around the cock carousel and is half-way through her healthy childrearing years is a modern invention.

Anglin works for the FBI. Why do you think he is always pushing his "book clubs"? It's because he wants the names and addresses of the people who use his website.

well if some faggot can't play 4D chess is gook-sucking-anglin.
a guy who never thinks of the forest for the trees, can't even spell "pyrrhic victory" tries to go alpha on everyone for a cheap powertrip….yet when he is right he is right.

and he is right there

kek, those mental leaps of logic

If you read the article on his website it's formatted like that. It's ok you don't need to respond. I know you're embarrassed :^)

I forgot to add. Please stop shilling for your website. We deal with enough self-promoters like Cernobitch, Milo, Kike Enoch and the likes. I saw you advertising on Holla Forums and /r9k/ a long time ago. No one is going to pay a monthly subscription for a degenerate to teach them how to be a degenerate. PUA is dead even if those scammers rebrand it as masculinity. Dressing like a peacocking flaming faggot sure is masculine!

*blushes*

I can't even finish your sentence because it starts retarded
you are special.

Sources ?

Oh hey TRS, why do you seek Holla Forumss approval so badly

this is a whole new level of retardation

anglin is just presenting a good argument in a douchey way to poison the well. Pretty much all alt-righters do this constantly

Fucking kikes.