facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010157447383
archive.is/sr7CA
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011121307486
archive.is/0xTTk
facebook.com/aaliyah.covington2
archive.is/K5AZC
facebook.com/jasmin.covington.3
archive.is/hIPpt
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/georgia-couple-confederate-flags-threats/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers commit crime, nigger gets light sentence. There's no justice.

Don't you just love the compassionate jewdicial system :^).

I hear the rape crime in female prisons is 80% higher then with men.

Four years of probation for kidnapping, mental and physical assault, forcing the victim to drink toilet water, threatening to kill the kid with a knife.

If she had been white…

perfect redpill

THIS IS SOMETHING YOU TELL A SHOPLIFTER NOT SOMEONE WHO FILMED ABUSING A VULNERABLE CHILD

Here is the judge. Looks slightly Semitic, is a member of the Muslim Bar Association of Chicago. Part Arab/nog?
muslimbar.org/muslimlawyers/2012/12/honorable-william-h-hooks-biography.html
His profile says he's a former Marine. Appointed during Dubya's term, so not an Obongo plant. Not sure what to make of this guy.

Put beicon on a mosque and you get 15 years, time to do something about the judges.

It makes it very black and white when it's compared to any other "hate crimes". This nigger gets a slap on the wrist with probation she won't even be watched or checked on for fucking torturing a guy. She'll be out doing niggerly shit the next day.

but everyone else in prison will?

(sage for doublepost)
Also should add since it's in Chicago the city worker assigned as her probation officer will likely be a nigger to. The entire situation will be boiled down to "shieet sista, I got ya back".

God fucking damn my sage skills.

a target?

She only gets four years of probation for literally beating disabled people while some other guy gets fifteen years for gifting some bacon to muzzie ingrates?

Sticky this

He's right, she'll never be any better. That's why niggers that commit crimes should be executed.

Can someone get a vid on the livestream copied here?

This is not justice

meanwhile a white mother who smoked a joint gets 13 years in oklahoma. fuck this country.

this

This shit doesnt even make sense man. I want off this ride.

And livestreaming it the sick cunt, as all the fucking niggers do these days.

SO LETS PUT HER BACK ON THE MOTHERFUCKING STREETS

almost seems like a strike out against whites
really gets that noggin joggin
"we dont give a fuck about you"

I hate niggers and I hate Jew-cago.
The tranny-looking Cook County State's Attorney is a Soros-funded puppet and the mayor was right-hand man to King Nigger. There will never be justice for whites in this city.

"George Soros, a billionaire advocate for criminal justice reforms, and the Civic Participation Action Fund, a Washington, D.C.-based advocacy organization, have each given $300,000 to Illinois Safety & Justice, a separate “independent expenditure fund” that lists Foxx as the only candidate it’s backing."

This Octoroon has enough nigger in him to be the first nigger president? Top kek bet the real blackies were pissed.

It's pretty bullshit that she only got a probation when whites would get worse shit for commiting less severe actions (see: The Florida man who got 15 years for destroying windows and putting bacon in a mosque), but I guess the judge knew that she would screw it up.

A good redpill would be making an infographic that compares the sentences of two recent hate crimes; The Florida Man getting 15 years of prison for breaking windows to place bacon in a mosque and the Black girl getting 4 years of probation for beating up a white disabled kid in a group while filming it.

Judges are becoming a serious problem.

Yes they are.

Yes, that's a great idea.

The worst part is that they will complain that they are screwed over despite altruistic people bending over backwards to help them.

Because das racis. Hopefully it eventually all boils down to rope.

Agreed. Black females are retarded monsters, less trustworthy than a feral dog.

"Hate" Crimes USA:

Nah, this monkey kidnapped this guy and tortured him with her fellow pavement apes

I remember seeing the video. I guess the fact a nigger was convicted of a 'hate' crime against a white is a win. Even if the nigger basically walks free.

Then totally do not kill the conductor, you already know who they are

Fuck that bullshit. If a white did this to a retarded nigger they would get life in prison.

Sorry gotta check my own HH trips.

Best I got for right now.

Enhanced version for based bacon bro

much better.

I can feel the anger welling up somewhere inside me, but at this point, having seen bullshit like this too many times, I just can't manifest it.

I just don't care. I'm done with this country. There is nothing left worth saving.

German dieselgate exec got 7 years of prison, to let you know.

Don't forget to omit the details of him trashing the mosque so people "fact check it" and shove that black pill deeper

America has a pretty backwards legal system.

Nope, works exactly as designed.

Communists have worked very fucking hard to turn us into anarcho-tyranny with two completely different sets of rules and standards.

Why would I omit that? Then the graphic would be incorrect. The point is that the sentence based bacon bro received doesn't fit the crime and is draconian compared to the nigger boon's.

So does anyone know, if they intended to torture that boy to death? Were they just playing with him some nigger games or were they going to murder him?

/thread

If anything this sheboon will be back in prison in no time. 4 years on probation is a long time for a nigger not to fuck it up. She will do some stupid shit over the next for years and end up prison just like all the other pavement apes.

Still pisses me off that she got a get out of jail free card though.

checked
How would we know what the niggers intended to do? They're niggers (Chimpcago niggers at that [much worse]), we aren't. From what I remember of the original livestream video, they were all getting high and tossing up gang signs while cutting, hitting, slapping, etc. on the retarded white kid. It was pretty fucked up. If any one of us ever did that, we'd be in the slammer for a lot longer than 4 fucking years!

Some other poor innocent white person will have to become a victim because this animal and her fellow gang members will be out roaming the streets of chimpcongo.

Truth. Just trying to look on the bright side.

Too bad she won't get prison time.

I told you why, to allow the liberals to "fact check it" and signal boost it.

Just do it like "acid washing" emails was the point I was trying to make.

Yeah, hey Obama judge, we don't put them in jail for THEIR benefit. It is for OURS.

He meant this as in: don't act like a fucking nigger again (at least don't film it) so us ebul nasees don't get more ammo the second this nigger offends again which of course it will

Spruced it up a bit with some sources. People are more likely to take these seriously when they see a source listed. Nine times outta ten they don't even check the links, but to them having a source there makes it instantly believable.

They'll fact-check it regardless.

It says he vandalized the mosque, l2propaganda. You would go around using the word "trashing"? Dont be retarded.

Have some faith user. Although this sentence is wishful thinking from the judge she will end up in prison.

Probation is not a joke and for the niggerdly-inclined almost impossible to get through. You can't come in contact with any law enforcement for any reason (not even for a traffic stop). No drugs because of routine drug testing. She can't miss even one meeting with the probation officer. She can't travel outside of the jurisdiction without first getting written permission. She has to keep a job during all four years. She has to pay all of her court fees in full. And there are a ton of other rules that are decided by the probation officer. She has to keep this up for four full years.

t. I was on probation once and literally went into hermit mode in my house to survive it.

One of my favorite tricks was how they suspended my drivers license but required me to be employed. The entire thing is a landmine.

Oh and also, if you follow the law, youre a fucking cuck. It doesnt exist. Its just a kike scheme. We werent consulted, and it doesnt apply if you arent white. You have zero moral obligation to follow the law.

I feel that the judge has the right thing in mind, rehabilitation, but that her punishment didnt fit what she did.

She should have had to face jail time during her rehabilitation, because community service and probation doesnt really change what you've done. Had she made jokes or threats, it would have been different, but this was an act against an innocent human being. How terrible. Remember that a man earlier who defaced a Jewish (I think) building as a hate crime got 15 years in prison.

Which was the worse act? Defacing a church or beating a white person senseless? Disappointing.

one with the couple who got 35 years for driving past blacks with a flag would also fit

Indeed

There is neither a political solution nor a legal solution to our struggle.

Godspeed user

Fuck setting legal precedents. The Race War is heating up and all this illustrates that participating in the (((justice))) system is gonna be a bad time with all these anti-white Obama appointed judges. I hope you burgers are packing heat.

You're missing the point user

Bingo!

Four years probation though….

A nigger can beat a mentally ill White person and torture him while saying fuck White people. But a White person just driving by people with a flag and yelling nigger you essentially spend the rest of your life behind bars.
That's the state of the justice system. Inflicting actual physical harm gets probation, being "offensive" gets you 35 years.

This is basically a kike telling niggers that it is okay to abuse white people. I have been predicting it for years, and it is only a matter of time before a white person goes to prison for stopping a home invasion. I am sure William Hooks is rubbing one out thinking about how virtuous he was.

disgusting

this means that violence is the solution

Add in the Kate Steinle case being waved off as "Just an accident gringo, prove it wasn't" and this. Judges are now openly in the media thumbing their noses at Whites, instead of being hushed up. Every one of these shits needs to be pushed 24/7 so cucks can't stick their heads in the sand anymore. Kike judges aren't playing anymore, we shouldn't either.

Wow wtf! Whites doing this to a mentally handicapped nigger would be rotting in prison and this bitch gets probation?

Don't forget the Georgia couple that got 23 years for yelling threats from a truck at a nigger birthday party.

Woman? That's a sheboon, OP.

Buuuuuuullshit. Hopefully that because the cunt is snitching on the other niggers.

Should mention both of them used a blade and both are on tape during their acts
Both pieces of shit or retarded
Bacon meme is pretty funny tho

Excellent. You could take it one step further and add details from this while it's still in the normie's memory.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=107907

Don't be a fag.

Cook county is the most run down unbalanced judiciary in the country aside from California. Hate crimes should be repealed anyways.

checked for don't self check

Four years probation? I got that for having a set of brass knuckles on me. That is the norm for a Class A misdemeanor. WTF.

Any Chicagoanons got the stones to lynch her? Show the Legal Jew what we think as a demographic about their "justice"?

That's what I thought.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT TO HELL I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THESE SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS KICKING US AROUND I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR NOR SEE ANYONE DEFENDING THE GOVERNMENT ANYMORE THIS IS NOT A VICTORY THEY ARE ACTIVELY TARGETING US FOR EXTERMINATION AND NONE OF US ARE FIGHTING BACK DAY OF THE ROPE IS SOON ANYONE THAT FIGHTS BACK IS A MARTYR DEATH TO KIKES NIGGERS SPICS FAGS AND THAT SHIT

Man who bought and sold various narcotics, including heroin, didn't know that guns shoot?
I don't buy it

PROBATION?
Motherfucking kikes all deserve to be hung in a smoker.

You dumb/gullible/lying fucks
"13 years in prison and seven years' probation for Torres, and six years in prison with nine years' probation for Norton. "

Used this layout
Hope it gets the message across

Still prison time for words KIKE

It's racially motivated harassment.

Fuck that shit. Death penalty. These people are a danger to themselves and others.

Nigger.

I posted this in another thread
- - - -
Niggers
Niggers should keep away from me.
Fuck these niggers.
Fuck niggers.

RACE WAR NOW

Really nigger? A four year probation sentence for fucking torturing a human!!! That is some bullshit, when I got years of prison time for stealing a car and dumping it in the river I was young drunk and it seemed to be such a good idea at the time.

It depends on the probation. I had probation for a year when I was 19 and didn't have to maintain a job. I met with my probation officer like bi-weekly and only drug tested once. Also my community service was to attend some art school once a week for twenty weeks. I suppose it depends on the crime really, I was small potatoes.

However I believe they set this nigger up for failure, which is amusing because they gave her all the tools to succeed and have a second chance. It's a weird fucking irony thing that even I can't explain, you need a PhD in applied nigger-logic to work it out. But pretty much this black person is in a whole and they gave her all the rope she needs to climb out, however they know damn well she's going to hang herself with it instead.

oh no . . . I'm seeing red!

I'm gone… Guys . . . AMERICANS. GUYS…

It's Chimpcago. What the fuck are you expecting, Mr (1) and Done? It's a miracle she gets any punishment. Stop LARPing and pretending you'll do anything about it with your cringey "There's no justice."

don't get caught is the only law

>avyworld.com/1001/jcpei_2010-db.pdf

Kike judge.

Not him in the image btw, this is him.

Wew, I thought that bottom case was in Europe somewhere. This shit is getting out of hand.

These people are political prisoners.

FALSE

Not that the (((jewdicial system))) cared that he was a Hose Torres but yeah no doesn't work.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Shut the fuck up you goal post moving cuckold.

But then again I might be wrong, Your average Faceberg user might not red flag that her boyfriend is mexishit.

Alright, I think 15 years is obviously an overkill for doing that. However the guy is a repeat offender.

However 15 years and "hate crime". Plus the shit that was said about how Muslims are peaceful people and this is awful and some shit about how they constantly suffer attacks. They made an example of him.

4 years probation? Are you fucking kidding me. Violently kidnapping and physically torturing a disabled man gets you 4 years probation while shouting slurs at a birthday party gets you two people a combined 20 years? This won't be forgotten

Reminder that the kid is a kike and that is the only reason it's gotten any attention. I suggest working on identifying them as they have enslaved you and your time to stop them is running out…you really deserve what you get at this point.

I will be having fun killing them, they will be having fun killing you.

This is the luckiest (((White Man))) in Jewcago. Look at all the sheckels he's gotten on his page from jews. Man they are suckers.

Here's a video of a group of niggers

So? At least they aren’t out amount the rest of us. This girl will be back in her home town, spreading the same mentality that lead to this and that it’s ok because she only got probation.

most post are from jews or ignorant people who still don't know jews run absolutely everything. the stories, cartoons, websites, almost everything posted here is from jews. the time to kill them is unfortunately long gone and they are openly rubbing our noses in it. i hold hope for a revolution of some sort, but i doubt it will happen. how do people fight an enemy they can't see?

Was just thinking of this.
Same week too.

As for people paying attention, they don't. Unless they are already on Holla Forums it won't enter their brains. They will dismiss it as they have been trained to.
Put a MacDonald sign on it if you want them to look at it.

No. Open your eyes and face reality, faggot LARPer.

whose the fucking nigger prosecutor who agreed to this rediculous plea deal?
isn't there a mandatory minimum sentence for kidnapping?
the parents should sue these niggers separately for the mountain of trauma medical bills they can surely generate. the niggers won't be able to pay but they can make damn sure they'll never be able to have any money should they ever decide to actually work.

Is this the real version of that mortal kombat nigress?

Should someone spread this in social media , comparing with other crimes white did and were harmless. It will flame normalfags

I wonder if she will get raped on her first night inside.

Yeah sure drop the worst offence.
Wonder if a white girl would have gotten the same sentnce.
The hate crime alon would have put her in for 10-25.

dis BULLshit dat honkey deserved dat sheeit nigga

We've been in an internal war with the jews and niggers for so long we do no longer know what it's like to have a home.
The bias is overwhelming

This a million times and spammed at the DOJ.

They need their goddamn email folders filled with this. I'm already on pitch-forks-in-the-street mode about this. The whole Kate Steinle thing was already my last straw. We need to entirely coat the DOJ in posters comparing these two incidents:

Break in, damage a few windows and leave some bacon around: 15 years.
Illegally enter the country and shoot a woman, gets off practically scot-free.

|
|>
|
|&
|
|

In another life, I (deservedly) received several years probation for various pot charges…. disheartening see this nigger receive almost the same punishment for something so much worse

By the way, I think these mosques need some more bacon now that I think about it. I need to get a moped and nice helmet + go-pro and make a new sport out of slapping sand niggers in the face with slabs of pork.

By the way, here's some fun ideas, blending up bacon and putting it in a sprayer. Also letting pigs loose in muslim cemetaries. We need to make them know they're not going be accepted here. Hopefully some will get the idea and go home, of course the ones that stay are the real active jihadis.

Oh by the way, here's a real simple idea. You ever seen paintball grenades? Could design some to spray out of a package when you open it and leave it on their doorsteps. Although I think just mailing them some rotting bacon in a well-taped box would work too. Just get one of those nice orange envelopes and put it in a drop box.

don't mail anything that will rot
biological contaminates are taken pretty seriously
by the way: I only say this because its obvious you're still in high school and prone to stupid shit, special agent kid

How about some salty chocolate covered bacon. Mark it as halal cookies. Leave it out front of the mosque with a little "Welcome to The Neighborhood!" sign.

:)

criminally underchecked trump trips

Anybody who plans on doing something that could be construed as a white-on-black hate crime should limit themselves to horrific displays of violence. If whites are going to prison for decades for hate crimes, we better get our money's worth.

Bumper sticker:

It's Ok To Eat Bacon.

So I guess what youre saying is "go big, or go to prison until you get shanked by a nigger and never be of any consequence ever after". They gave David Lane over 200 years btw. They killed like one person, and Lane just drove the car.

Or like 180 years and Pierce (not WLP, different Pierce) was the one who got 200 years. One of them got over 200 years, and didnt even kill anyone. Violating a kikes civil rights was the main charge.

Pre-emptive double jeopardy. I'm guilty so I'mma earn it.

Evil monkey

Hey, I want to turn over a leaf on the bright side. Think about the kind of people you're sharing the world with - and realize that you probably are fit, all of you. Every idea has not been thought of. If you were to go learn how to plan out a big structure, you might be able to actually see it built.
Polite sage for off-topic comment.

There you go, pol. It's only hate if the victim is a fucking jew.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

t. Declaration of Independence

If Trump had not been elected, the HaWhite Nation would be fighting for independence today. It is out of respect for what he is doing, and the faith that the system may correct itself soon, that holds back the tide of Amalek from going full on 14/88 and reclaiming our destiny and the nation we wish to have.

Perhaps the ultimate redpill is that the government has failed us and always will because it is lacking a solid foundation a fact that was quickly exploited by the usual nation-wreckers. The Constitution came close, but failed in several crucial areas that resulted in the status quo. Perhaps it is time to respect TGEoM, but crush the cancerous machine at his helm.

I do not entertain this thought lightly.

Wasn't there some sodomy going on, too?
iirc the negress says at one point "I can't film dat, dey's gay stuff goin' on over dere" or something to that effect.

I always laugh when I see niggers with jewish names given to them by their jew masters. Harold Covington's family probably purchased her family at an auction many years ago. Of course there are some niggers with other names, but the names have been stolen over time. I've seen my family name in an American jew list before, but my family isn't jewish and never owned niggers.

There are some web sites that track crimes against White people by blacks. I was looking at some of them and noticed that there were many jews being killed by blacks. I even suspect these sites are setup by jews as they apparently care so much about jewish victims. I think this needs to be addressed.

Monkey looks malnourished and on meth?
Wtf. No bananas in pen?

They trade their food for cookies and pruno.

If anyone wants to troll the Honorable Sandnigger William H. Hooks:

Leighton Criminal Court Building Rm. 301 (773) 674-7455
[email protected]
cookcountycourt.org/ABOUTTHECOURT/JudgesInformation.aspx
cookcountycourt.org/tabid/352/default.aspx

Bonus points if you don't get caught. No violence, pls.

The Turner Diaries are becoming more and more worryingly prescient.

More like crookcounty amirite?

Between this and the spic SF case, we're living in the Turner Diaries at this point. I only hope The Order is out there somewhere.

A republic, if you can keep it.

Just tell him that the notion of an oppressive white society is silly when whites are penalized more harshly for hate crimes. It's also worth pointing out that his methods will never work in removing discrimination as he's not taking measures to fix the issues with his own people who are perpetuating those "stereotypes" in the first place.

It wouldn't do you good if you insulted him because it would validate his narrative of, "I got called a nigger on the internet, white supremacy still exists!", but someone else already did it anyway though.

So racially motivated harassment is worse than racially motivated torture? Man, you're pretty obtuse if you think that.

I don't understand how this nigger can plead guilty and have fucking video of the incident and the judge just casually dismisses it, the nigger PLEAD GUILTY

EAT A DICK FAGGOT, THE NIGGER BITCH AND HER FRIENDS WERE SCREAMING "FUCK TRUMP" AND "KILL WHITEY"

Dindu nuffin user, wouldn't want to ruin this poor sheboon's life with prison time now would we? That's no way to treat a PoC womyn.

But don't you see! The judge is setting her up to fall :'). Just ignore the fact that Chicago has no-go zones where these niggers live, so she can keep away from police. Also ignore her probation officer will likely be a nigger city work, protecting their own.

these poor niggers, they live their whole lives in fear.

But the nigger literally admitted that she diddu sumfin

Wow

Holy trips confirm she did, in fact, du sumfin.

This still pisses me off

checked
Nice job user. I guess I was too infuriated at the time to look up sources. This is what Holla Forums is about, though. Everyone capable joins in and helps out when they can.

Well done, user.

Checking dubs for morale boost

checked
checked
checked
kek
nice trips
Every time.
checked
checked
I'm not a fucking kike and I take offense to that, but I understand what you're saying.
checked
checked
checked

Can we get a Constitutional lawfag to drum up a lawsuit challenging hate crime legislation as unconstitutional with these cases as glaring examples of their violation of the equal protection clause? Some of you assholes had to go to law school, right?

Wow look at this "enlightened individual" saging a sticky.
Top of the class you are.
Fucking retard.

When political prisoners such as these are freed, they should get to choose the manner in which the judge, prosecution and jurors from their trial are executed. And carry out the sentences by their own hand, if desired.

There is no chance this bitch is going to follow those rules. Might be time for an investigation to locate her new facebook account. If we supply chicago police/judges with a social media link to her drunkenly twerking at the co-defendents, she'll get to serve those four years she so richly deserves.

and there is your meme: split image in half. On the right half a mugshot with bullet list of crimes underneath. On the left
half a pure white background with black text 'If I was white?" or "If I was white…"

So close, but you have to archive those sources just in case.

The anti-white court is completely transparent.

Brittany Herring
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010157447383
archive.is/sr7CA

In a relationship with Jaenone Eblock
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011121307486
archive.is/0xTTk

Another Sister Aaliyah Covington
archive.is/K5AZC

Another Sister Jasmine Covington
facebook.com/jasmin.covington.3
archive.is/hIPpt

I'm betting that if we were to occasionally monitor these feeds, we would see them becoming friends with new anonymous accounts matching the kidnapper sisters. I'm happy to watch for it, but i wont be able to tell who they are, because i cant distinguish africans.

And the guy Tha busted a window and dropped a bacon sandwich in a mosque gets 15? How does that work?

even if she breaks probation tomorrow she'll get what, 4 years? for kidnapping and torture?
this is just another example of leftist shitholes being leftist shitholes. never live in one and pay taxes there under any circumstance.

I looked it up, they're saying the couple were 'threatening people with a shotgun'. If true (questionable) it changes the story a bit - still fucked up, but not as clean-cut as it would be otherwise.

This kidnapping/torture incident is what moved me on to higher levels of anger and consciousness on this topic. I flipped out a bit, but we should be angry.

checked

you are all racist. she dindu nuffin

But there IS a final solution.

This board is infested with low IQ niggers

At least one user gets it

Those two went to jail for acting like niggers. Pointing a loaded weapon at niggers and nigglets in a drive by while cussing and threatening them. Don't use in any memes, they are a liability. There is plenty of untainted injustices against whites to use. See Colin Flaherty's data.

One google you lazy cunt edition.cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/georgia-couple-confederate-flags-threats/index.html

Fucking hell I feel like none of it matters anymore, it seems like no one outside our circle even remembers this.

nah, the judge was right. Sending her to jail wouldn't have improved anything. She'll fuck up her probation regardless (probably by posting something stupid onto facebook) and get there anyway. She goes to jail for five years, can't work anywhere because nobody wants to hire a future HR disaster, and then winds up living on the street as a washed up homeless nigger by age 40. This assumes she doesn't die from an OD earlier.

Also the best we can hope for is that she does it again but with a Mexican or a faggot, and completely wreck the left in doing so. The more people that interact with niggers, the less that will vote for Democrats.

Everyone who works in Cook County knows about it, and that's what matters. Ultimately this is Chicago being Chicago.

Another thought: this bitch can't use FB, Twitter, nothing. Someone should keep tabs on her friends/family to see when she breaks it and reports it when she does. Might as well create a paper trail for when she does something stupid like "borrow" a car while drunk or hit a unionized janitor.

She literally can't do that because she's banned. What she's going to do is fly under the radar, specifically because they banned her from her monkey see monkey do website.

The point is she kidnapped and tortured a vulnerable mentally handicapped man. Then explicitly stated that it was a pre-meditated attack on him for racial reasons, being he was White. Can you imagine the fallout if a 19 year old White boy had done this to a mentally challenged Black Girl? We'd literally still be hearing about it 10 years from now. They'd have a fucking segment on your local news, "10 years since the kidnapping of Shonqueesha Renee." If this isn't reason enough for you to start waking up to the fact that - the system is not fixable, and the system is your enemy almost as much as the Jew. Then I don't know what is.

I honestly don't think this happened, and it's just a ruse to incite anger/violence amongst anons.

It's about time anons.

niggers aren't smart, and this one will wind up wanting to keep up with her friends anyway

She's banned, you fucking moron. I know, because I am myself. You can't just login to a friend's account and post as yourself. You sound like a fucking boomer with talk like that.

What do you mean, "banned". You sound like a boomer yourself. What exactly is banned, creating accounts with your name? Your IP address? Your device MAC address? Can Facebook sense your aura, or what?

As in, you can't log in to your account, probably by IP if necessary. What the fuck are you even confused about? What's wrong with your brain?

Whenever I hear about a higher up committing suicide with a nailgun to the back of the head, I'd like to believe it was done by the Order fighting the good fight.

Kekd

This!!!

So you are saying that the account is banned.
There is nothing to stop her (or you, retard), from opening a new account, or as the other user suggested, from taking over the account of a friend or relative.

Aaliyah Covington
15 hrs ·
Everybody got so much to say about my sisters because there out use common sense clearly they ain’t do anything that corrupt that they got released 💯💯💯 cmon now let’s argue nobody knows the full story nobody wants to pay attention to the other people that involved the soo called vitamin ain’t even the victim the man got all that money for what.? When he’s still friends with the guys from the video sooo move around with all that other “omg what they did was disgusting” we heard it all but at the end of the day THEY WAS RELEASED FOR SOMETHING THAT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE HANDS 💯💯

Is there anyone fluent in nigger who can translate this? I get that the gist of it is, 'They dindu nuffin', but I'm not sure if I'm missing anything.

Vandalized? Nigger, he broke a window and tossed a large pack of bacon strips into the mosques hallway. He got 15 years for that. He never made statements of anti muslims or hatred.

ebonics to white man translator 2.0
Everybody mentions my family member allot because there is a witch hunt against her. The people should use common sense, because obviously my sister and her friends never did anything that was that extreme. Because otherwise they would not have been realesed /100/100/100. I invite you all to argue, because nobody knows the complete events of those 48 hours they beat that white man. All of you never pay attention to those on the other side of the coin the real victims. The guy we tortured is not even the real victim, it's extremely unfair he was awarded all that money. He's still friends with the guys from the video (claim), so you guys need to learn the full story and stop with the "omg what they did was disgusting" rhetoric. We have heard it all before, but at the end of the day, THEY WERE RELEASED FOR CRIMES THAT THEY WEREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR!

God that's even worse than I thought. Thanks, Ebonics to White Man Translator 2.0, you always know how to fill me with unending rage and genocidal desire.

The media must burn. The media is made of people. That is all.

I've updated the infographic for this case.

Do you have the original of that second crop?

Sadly no.

NO. I want DOTR to start now. A Muslim judge. A Muslim fucking judge.

FTFY user

GTFO you tryhard newfag. You faggots have ruined 8/pol/

All these newfag cucks ITT making excuses for why it was good that this sheboon got probation instead of a sentence. Also, IDGAF if its Crook county/Chicago, this shit is unacceptable. I fuckin hate you newfags so much.

Anyone who would not enjoy roasting cuck and kike judges alive over hot coals is a gay faggot. Justice will be done, and it will not be held back

This nigger and the judge all need to hang

So….any anons in Cook County intend to fucking do something about this?

Seems to be a common theme lately in trial after trial lately. I suppose you can replace nigger with spic or any other subhuman, but kike judges need to be called out and revealed for the treasonous swine they truly are.

Then cooked up in an oven, like swine.

Judge is a muzzie pos and u are a fag for not knowing that.

What? Also, link to her profile?

Ok, say that she does open a new account. The feds will still know exactly where and when she's posting from. You're being a disingenuous kike.

There are no white people in crook county.

I wasn't aware this was a federal matter, excuse my ignorance as I'm not a burger, but wouldn't this be a state police issue? Are the NSA normally responsible for monitoring probation requirements, or have they been seconded to this specific case?

If in a week, when an Illinois resident creates a facebook account in the name of Pricilla Covington, (The grandma), and that individual connects via facebook with hundreds of Britney Covington's old friends, and they begin sharing ebonics and twerking videos, who exactly are you expecting to investigate it? The FBI, or the CIA.
therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.

The feds have their tentacles in everything, including our exchange right now. Either you're a complete fucking moron, or you're trying to obfuscate that fact.

They get away with it because, unlike niggers, whites don't riot when they perceive a judgement to be unfair. Our greatest blessing and our greatest curse is that we systematize everything. It is a blessing in the sense that we follow procedures and it makes for a stable society, it is a curse in the sense that if it is taken over by poison pills we are too slow to declare it broken and effect its replacement.

It gets even worse when it goes on for too long; we find ourselves all too willing to accept the slow drip of failure. It takes centuries to correct. If you want to see this nigger and the beaner to face justice then you have to get people animated about it enough to take matters into their own hands.

The government is no longer afraid of us.

The man jailed for the bacon sandwich was killed in prison. Found dead in his cell. Dailymail reported it.

So, it was a death sentence.

Man it would be horrible if white people started killing the cuck enforcement agents trying to send them to the gulag :^)

Well, the nigger mudslime judge obviously just let this nigress go. I will be more curious if her other three accomplices receive similar sentences. The two males seem to have done most of the physical abuse while the bitches just hooted and filmed them.

t. niggers

funny that they got the part where they yelled back at the whites and didn't seem too distressed on their obamaphones, but didn't get anything with a gun

kys

Oh, great. I get to be angry all over again. Nig mag Bossip is calling the sentence

She didn du nuffin

how fucked would the nigger be if anons started making profiles for her and reporting them?