(((Dustin Hoffman))) Career In Flames With Sexual Assault Allegations

Kathryn Rossetter played Hoffman's mistress in the 1984 Broadway revival of Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman, and subsequent TV movie. In addition to violating her on a daily basis, she says Hoffman also squeezed her breasts anytime they took pictures together.

She is the third woman to come forward in recent days with sexual harassment claims against the film legend

archive.is/mG9bw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NMXh8
archive.fo/NwoIn
archive.is/v5gIH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here he is getting testy and arguing with (((John Oliver))) while being spontaneously grilled in front of 1000 people.

Jews love to play this off as "lovable Jewish social ineptness".

Holy shit, if the trend continues there will be no kikes left in Kikewood.

lololol

Cool
I'll have a Coke then

Not enough. There shoudn't be any Kikewood left at all.

man, feminists are good at burning shit down. who would have thought, apparently all you have to do to get rid of kikes is just let them take over institutions and then sick the fembots after them…

Not enough. There shouldn't be any kikes left at all.

At his age, does he really need to worry about a career? He can just retired on his millions + royalties.

Reminder that this same Jewish perversity spread to and infected Christian gentile society through the works of Kikes like Freud and Marcuse.

Marcuse (the Dracula looking demon Kike) in particular preached to an entire generation of female goyim to rebel against "uptight Christian sexual repression which leads to fascism" and show love to the world by spreading your snatch. It exists today as rampant hook up culture promoted by Jewish sex apps and Jewish shows like (((Sex And The City))).

He'll need to worry about civil suits and potential jail time, motherfucker

How many kike abusers are we at now from this recent batch? I've lost count. Feels like dozens.

Kikes are really mentally ill aren't they?

They promote feminism to tear down the Christian family unit while simultaneously raping and molesting the very women they claim to be empowering. It was only a matter of time until submission to the Kike patriarchy was judged less valuable than submission to the Kike ideology.

In the same way Leftists are rabid in pushing for gender equality and the destruction of rape culture in the general society because inequality and rape are common within their own circles, (see Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner), so many Jewish woman became feminists because Jewish men are abusive perverts. It is not uncommon for Jewish men to molest their sisters and cousins, or so I have heard.

"Holy shit, if the trend continues there will be no drops of water left in the ocean." That's you. That's what you sound like. As long as Pedowood stands, there are endless boltholes for those pieces of kosher shit. The whole thing has to be burned to the ground and recreated with the juden. And by that I mean EXTENSIVE background checks before even the key grips walk past the gates. (((They))) can never be allowed to hold a position of propaganda or power again. No more writers, no more actors, no more government positions, etc. Any of them caught doing so must be immediately fired out of a cannon and into a steel wall.

And then they made women feel empowered enough to start naming the kikes that molested them. I wonder what it's like to have no foresight whatsover

It's a great time to be a lawyer in Los Angeles.

The good thing is the LAPD may actually go after these kikes for once. There is a long tradition of sweeping it all under the carpet and protecting the city's VIPs. They appear to have been given the nod that it is ok to start prosecuting.

The Santa Barbara PD even claims to have found Corey Feldmen's taped testimony, wherein he names his molesters. Feldmen accused them of burying it which they denied. We all know they did bury it and protected the pedophile ring because that is what police departments do in Southern California. I would not be surprised if they same thing happens with Sillicon Valley Kikes in Northern California.

Look at olivers nose.

That seals it.

Not really. Most of these women are being represented by two lawyers. Either Gloria Allred or Lisa Bloom, her daughter

We should start a #notalljews calling out the "proof" of all the anti semitism in Hollywood just to indirectly shine a bigger light on how many jews are sexual abusers.

I bet the shit Bay Area tech kikes get up to in their spare time would even make their Hollywood cousins wince.

OK, faggots. The amount of degenerate Pedowood jews who were exposed lately is certainly calling for a roll-call. Please list the accused Hollywood jews (including the specific allegations) and I'll make a picture-says-a-thousand-words list.

Kikes have some sort of mental disorder, possibly biological in origin, which leads to fanaticism. Jews have been political, racial and religious fanatics since the beginning of recorded history. For example the Zealots of the past and Zionists, Communists and Marxist Leftists of today. They cannot be moderate in ideology, they must push it to the extreme and ultimately towards revolution and violence.

It is not only among the goyim either, they will endless fight to tear down their own authority structures as well. They consider it part of their religion, the resistance to the monarchy of David. Jewish scriptures repeatedly condemn them as being ungovernable, obstinate and opposed to the will of God.

This is true. If you can bear it, try listening to some yid pups arguing the Talmud with a rabbi. It's all "Rabbi, is it murder to toss a stone into a crowd of fifty goyim and accidentally strike a Jew? No? How about 40 goyim? 30? What about 15 goyim and five fellow Jews? Six Jews and 11 goyim?" and so on. Always pushing every fucking thing to the wall.

to be fair, they did it to their own wormyn x10 of what they did to whyt wormyns

Nice, filthy Kike

For those keeping track and updating infographics:
/Oliver Stone/
Ben Affleck (goy)
John Besh (goy)
George H.W. Bush (goy)
Kevin Spacey (goy)
Ed Westwick (goy)
Charlie Rose (goy)
Roy Price (goy, though engaged to a jew)
Roy Moore (shabbos goy)
Russell Simmons (shabbos goy)
(((Harvey Weinstein)))
(((Bob Weinstein)))
(((James Toback)))
(((Leon Wieseltier)))
(((Terry Richardson)))
(((Mark Halperin)))
(((Michael Oreskes)))
(((Jeremy Piven)))
(((Dustin Hoffman)))
(((Brett Ratner)))
(((Steven Segal)))
(((Louis C.K.)))
(((Andrew Kreisberg)))
(((Matt Zimmerman)))
(((Al Franken)))
(((Jeffery Tambor)))
(((Glenn Thrush)))
(((Matt Lauer)))
(((James Levine)))

There is nothing more satisfying than destroying someone with the system that they created.

I don't think so, Tim.

I like the way you think.

Can you send me some links? I did research for each person and I couldn't find anything about the Bush family being jews

Roy Moore?

what about him?

I'm crying laughing imagining this.

Tom Hanks. And is Charlie Rose really not a nosenigger?

I did a lot of research because I had a hard time believing it but everything I found indicated he has no jewish ancestry. There are lots of jew sites that like to take credit for their own, and none of them say he's jewish.Seems like he's an old guard catholic like O'Riley.

Tom Hanks got accused? I didn't see this anywhere.

I'm amazed. It's like a reverse-crypto.

hmmm, interesting. however, since it's only some random slit on twitter making accusations in a random Tweet, I'll monitor the situation and update accordingly. I'm mostly focused on the people who have been directly attacked by the media, and ousted from their positions. I don't see any corporate media covering it yet, and he hasn't addressed the charges.

It's actually very logical. The jews are instructed, from an early age, to both fear and despise the goyim. The result is predictable: they want to punish, and destrioy/control the goyim at the same time. This is why they always fail and why we need to get rid of the parasite once for all. Never again.

what career? he's 100 years old!

this calls for an infgraphic! with stars and parentheses

This would have more impact. We aren't trying to convince each other we are trying to convert more normies. Yelling KIKE with stars of david doesn't convert anybody.

Pretend we are Jews defending innocent Jews from being lumped in with Weinstein etc. You create the memes which expose them, then draw attention to the memes by "attacking them" as outraged Jews.

I like it!

Excellent idea. This is how you penetrate minds, from the side, not the front.

(checked)
Also, another consequential kike just got accused of sexual misconduct. (((Alex Kozinski))), some 9th circuit appeals judge.
archive.fo/NMXh8

If the Jews lose they are all going to be killed.

Man jews are so ugly bleh

If dubs, kikewood will collapse.

Spacey isn't a jew? Or is it just a violated vaginas picture?

I hope the kike has a stroke. In 2018 some of these shitbags should be facing prison time which hopefully means they neck themselves.

YES, which is why you must avoid them in EVERY sense, AT ALL COST. Boycott the shit out of everything jews do and your life will improve in countless ways.

Does this mean trump gets to pick a replacement?

With the trend of kikes being judges, and kikes being perverts, this would be a sure fire way to replace a lot of liberal judges.

re-rolling

I guess it wasn't meant to be

HOFFMANS BEST ROLE WAS CAPTAIN HOOK IN HOOK STARTING ROBIN WILLIAMS JUST TO DAY I SAW A MEXICAN BULL DIKE THAT RUNS THE JEWISH PIANO AT 7-11 HAD RED STREAKS RUNNING IN HER HAIR GOT MY DRINK AND WAS SMILING BACK TO THE CAR THE THING RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND WAS THE LOST BOYS CHANT RUFFIO RUFFIO "GOT HOME SEE THIS THREAD AND LAUGH ALL MUH CHILD HOOD MOVIE CHARACTERS ARE NASTY WEIRDOS '''' it's all so tiresome but REALLY REALLY FUNNY

this is fucking great

Consider this; there are two people who would know who the biggest perverts are amongst the Hollywood crowd: Trump and Bannon. Think about it. Drain the swamp.

Oy vey

Even back then there were rumors about this slimy kike doing exactly that. It's funny that it took so long for the confirmation.

Here's another one: Jon Heely.

archive.fo/NwoIn

Oliver Stone (((Stein)))
Spacey Mum is a kike
Rose….c'mon!

checked

Wait until you hear about Hugh Hefner's blackmail SCIF…

archive.is/v5gIH

They should agree to drop their lawsuits and have their case resolved here, in our forum…

Dont forget Polanski and woody allen

The Santa Barbara PD even claims to have found Core
He's 80 years old. He barely has any life left, let alone a career.

barf

every. single. time.

Never really been a follower of pedowood or the actors but remember arrested development so was surprised to see the father in it… Regardless, bottom right, isn't that the famous photographer who charges a blowjob for everybody he shoots? Regardless of male or female? Terry something. Always wondered how the guy just became an overnight success until I saw this.

(checked)
I lol'd

Watch a movie called the boondock saints.

Why did they give you a gun with only six bullets Rocco? There were eight men in the room

What the fuck were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?

Hitler warned us…

John Oliver needs to get his ass kicked. Hoffman is right. 40 years later, let's bring it up.