Dragon Quest thread

So I just finished Dragon Quest V and at some points it was like reading one of those fucked up NTR doujins but set in such a happy setting that made the whole thing feel even more twisted if possible.

Thanks Enix.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/727518/40211b6fa0/
mangahere.co/manga/how_i_stalked_some_dude_with_an_exposed_nipple_and_stumbled_upon_the_zenithian_sword/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DQIII (SFC remake) is so underrated, probably my favorite.

I had a lot of fun with that game. Best version of DQ III no contest.

Which is the hottest Dragon Quest girl?

Alena, do you even have to ask?

I have a thing for the DQ II girl, no idea why

I prefer Maya

Her mother is pretty cute too.

That's fucking disgusting user

good taste user

Redheads, obviously

I love this artists dragon quest books
exhentai.org/g/727518/40211b6fa0/

pleb ass bitch

Pedofags, not even good taste

yellow spandex bodysuit girl

It's orange, but Priest/Cleric class girl from DQ3 onwards?

best

I do know from tons of "research" that Japan prefer Warrior + Cleric + Sage and barely draws the other classes. Jester is like a distant 4th place by virtue of being a bunnygirl, but that's it.

Haven also done "research" I peer review this assertion as a correct one.

I would add that gap between the big 3 and whatever is the actual 4th is so large it can be regarded as negligible.

also 90% of everything that isn't if the big 3 is NTR

Is there any reason what so ever to marry anyone but Bianca? Plot wise you're clearly suppose to pick her. Do Debra or Nera, or their version of your two children, have any mechanical benefit over Bianca and her children?

Makochin's CG set was actually the reason I got into Dragon Quest in the first place.

When? Are you talking about when you and you're wife get turned into stone and that one thief, thinking you're both statues, steals her and masturbates to her for 10 years until you and your kids save her from that cult?

IIRC, if you marry either Debra or Nera/Flora their father will give you some rare item as a wedding present. Also they have different skills. Debra is a purely physical fighter, Nera/Flora is a purely magical fighter, and Bianca is a little of both.

All of them.

Hey, you fucks. Read this if you've played DQV.

mangahere.co/manga/how_i_stalked_some_dude_with_an_exposed_nipple_and_stumbled_upon_the_zenithian_sword/