Let's talk about video games that are never discussed here

Let's talk about video games that are never discussed here
You guys up for that?

Then how will this thread happen.

Killzone

Never played it. Was it good?

Ya it is pretty good and it has no auto aim.

I liked killzone 2 and 3, despite the gameplay being kind of mediocre the game was full of really interesting visuals.
All the simil-fascist buildings reminded me of my city back home

How was Killzone 4?

Single player was shit, but multiplayer was pretty much like killzone 3 so still good on that front.

Not him but, it was okay. The control scheme was fucking horseshit. They fixed it in Killzone 2 (the best) and pretty much copied everything for Killzone 3.

As for fun games nobody talks about, let's start shaking someone down for a new fucking Parappa already.

Man I never played Parappa, but it just reminds me of when Sony just put out a bunch of small weird games
Those were the days

Also here's I don't think I've ever seen talked about.

here's one*

I remember getting this right as it came out and playing it on a cruise during summer for hours
Probably my second most played game on the PSP after Patapon

Sony has a habit of killing off their IPs after a generation or so, if not just a few games (Ratchet and Clank seems to have gained immunity to that). Surprises me that Wild Arms lasted as long as it did, though I do wish it might have continued on (a point that's up for debate, depending on who you talk to).

I'd a mud, but only after showing her the delicious taste of her lord and savior Jesus Christ, and swine. Delicious swine.

How about Brink? I liked the music and found the story and setting to be at least interesting.

Now I know generally people feel that the gameplay was shit, and I get that.

I feel like the game should've been an open world game like Morrowind where you just explore around doing minor tasks and jobs for people, eventually picking a side based on the places you've visited and the people you've met. At least that way the game would've had a chance to show off the world it had created.

Never played it, but it really felt like Brink was one of the last tries of triple A creating an original series.
Having it fail as bad as it did was probably a bigger hit on the industry than anything else

Halo is good

me too tbh fam. there is a surprising amount of them who don't even practice the religion and only identify as one to avoid being stoned to death by their uncles.

The guys who made Brink went on to make Dirty Bomb, and you can feel the similarities and how they improved on the gameplay. But the thing is I don't play it because I don't give a rat's ass about some bullshit going down in London. I want my floating city back, damn it.

UNDERTALE THREAD

I loved Brink singleplayer. Multiplayer wasn't bad either except that one of the maps was hugely balanced towards the defending team. Overall I thought it could have been a fantastic game if it had some of the patch lifecycles that more recent games have.

One of the things I loved about Brink was the customization, and unfortunately that doesn't seem to be there in Dirty Bomb. I loved setting up a turret in an inconvenient spot and then sniping anyone who tried to take it down.

How about… Golden Sun.

I didn't know that
Dirty Bomb is good, and I really like the setting

the only thing turning me off from it is the fact that it's just online. I really wish I could've played a single player version of it. Like a british Stalker or something

Why is this so damn good?

my man

Am I the only here that likes to drive cargo from Milan to Bergen in comfy Eurotrucksimulator 2 while listening to podcasts in the background and drinking warm milk.

Video unrelated

I had a moment where I was really into eurotruck, but not having a VR headset or a rig to drive really put me off from it.
Not to mention there's a ton of unfair and unfun rules you're forced to follow.

If you want some real trucking fun you should try Elite Dangerous

Ehrgheiz anyone? I used to enjoy those minigames and the RPG mode. The fighting was nice with those vertical stages, it's something you don't see on the average fighting game.

I played the second one and a little bit of the third one using the playstation move attached to one of those gun models and with those shitty "3D glasses". Pretty good game, but you can't play story mode with the real cool guys.

Ehrgeiz was bretty gud. Unfortunately it didn't sell very well I think, wikipedos say by the end of 2004 only 340,000+ copies were sold. mine was a pirated copy

Wonder if anyone would be interested in making convoys in the multiplayer mod

Not sure I'd call Golden Sun a game/series not talked about, as I see them pop up every so often as examples of NoA's localization issues not being anything new. On the other hand, ending the third game on a cliffhanger with no fourth one in sight doesn't prompt much reason to start threads for it; same for most now-dead series really (if there's no news of a new entry or at least port/rerelease, there's not much to talk about, and depending on a game's popularity, you might get only a handful of posts; part of why I don't bother making threads for much of what I play, as they're generally of the older sort and likely don't have demand for discussing in their own threads at this point).

I swear though, given the issues with Dark Dawn, I have to wonder if Camelot even wants to make RPGs anymore. Most of what they've done since joining Nintendo has been sports related games, which is a it odd for a company whose big series prior was Shining.

That's a shame. It would be interesting to see a sequel to this game a man can't stop dreaming.
My copy was a pirate one too.

You know that joke image of Airport Control Tower simulator for the PC? Well the japs actually made it into a long running series, and surprisingly it's really good. It's like mix between a puzzle and a management game where if you fuck up once it's game over.

I've been meaning to download Ehrgheiz for awhile, that and the Tobal No.1 and No.2 games.

I was thinking of buying pic related for ETS2, since I'm really into racing games. But I'm still looking for a game where you can just drive and don't have to race or deliver. Just drive where you want, whenever you want with a fast sportscar. Is it Elite Dangerous any good ? I never played it, but heard it's not that interesting and gameplay looks dull.

Nothing wrong with purifying the ancient aryans of their mongol genes.

Most of their xenophiliac nature lends itself to their fucked up masochistic culture. They'd take anything rather than going through the same shit they see their moms go through. It's only a matter of protecting them from their families, once they've clinged onto you for defense, however. Whether it's really worth the effort is your own decision, at that point.

If you liked Truck Simulator you'll most likely enjoy ED.
You basically start off doing a bunch of deliveries and defending yourself from attacks, then you can decide to branch out into other things.

The base game was really cheap some time ago, you might be able to find a cheap key for it

I owe the bank 389'000€ because I hired two drivers including two new trucks.

Never played MP ? Is it good.

Sounds interesting, maybe I'll find it on G2A. Do you play it with a stick ?

I dont see Age of Decadence discussed on here except once and i made that thread myself

I'd say go for it. Maybe you'll like them. I was planning to check The Bouncer, but right now I'm playing Rule of Rose.

Nah, just use a controller

I use an Xbox controller for ETS2 and I'm fucking tired of pressing the right trigger permanently to drive. Sometimes I put tape on the trigger so I don't habe to press it. I don't think ED will be any different.

Mechassault is fun. I've been stuck since I'm too lazy to look for a alternate path and am too stubborn to use a smaller mech even though it would let me get through the exploding tunnel in time.

Racemixing nigger. :^)

Actually it will be, ED does this thing where you only press the triggers to lower or increase the speed. So when you're just cruising you can leave it as it is.

I've had loads of fun with Contraption Maker on Steam. It's a great puzzle game in the style of a Rube Goldberg invention.

Whenever some user tries hard to fit in by saying all modern games suck, they're not referring to the thousands of littler titles on Steam that are as good as the old days. Stop focusing only on the games that have ads on TV and do some digging. At the very least, Holla Forums will be spared of your bitching for a few blissful hours.

normalfags are learning about sudden strike and comparing it to company of heroes :((((((

God, no kidding. I don't think I got 1/4 of the way through Dark Dawn, I stopped from a combination of everything feeling on-rails and hearing that you can't backtrack after the halfway point. It just felt like some arbitrary limit, especially since The Lost Age gave you a fucking Psynergy-powered airship that could go practically anywhere.
Probably not, but what would stop them from loaning the IP out to another studio that actually does make RPGs?

It's been done before.

I played through the entirety of Dark Dawn. This is a pretty accurate reaction for me (barring GS1 and 2 nostalgia; I played them shortly before DD when a former friend gave me a copy of the first game), though I'll admit I didn't make it. But yeah, so many changes seemed aimed at pissing off prior fans, from the inane changes to the reaction system, summon overhaul (not much reason a summon should change when the games are in the same exact world and not set all that far apart), most prior characters only getting mentioned in passing (if not outright absent like Felix), Sveta stealing the spotlight and soaking up most of hat little characterization there is, Himi practically admitting she only exists to be a plot device so Sveta can get special gear, points of no return all over, etc. Oh, and lets not forget, still no fight with Alex, who once again manipulates the party to serve his own plans.

I did not save the world in TLA just to have a nation of furfags rise up.

How many direct RPG developing studios at Nintendo are left, and are there any people would really want to see work on them, given some of the issues some of the teams have been having of late?

like clockwork

Hey Holla Forums, 'member Cobra Triangle?

Made by Rare on the NES, it was a racing combat game featuring boats. Fucking boats! And it had boss battles! Every few races you would fight a giant Loch Ness Monster or Kraken or an historically accurate giant enemy crab! It was rad as all fuck.

I'd rather have Golden Sun and other Nintendo RPGs such as Earthbound to remain dead.

I wanted to give that a shot, but locking single player to 30fps is fucking unforgivable.

Basically it starts a listen server offline and connects your game to it. What a fucking mess.

Don't bother with spending the extra on an H-gate just for ETS2. Trucks have way more gears so you're better off using a sports shift or even just the paddle shift on the wheel.

2 was the best.

i stopped playing after 20 minutes. everything about that game was trash. kill yourself.

It's like the singleplayer, but there's players in the world.

ass-blasted muscovite detected

I actually kind of liked it, almost entirely due to the aesthetic customization, which I haven't seen anything like since Lost Planet 2.

At this point, I agree. Especially considering it would most likely be NoA, Treehouse, or 8-4 handling things. Though third party Nintendo heavy franchises can still have a chance to be brought over well, though it depends on the company and how much control NoA has over them as the western rights holder to the system itself.

the halo trilogy actually is pretty great.

Too bad it sold like shit on release because of the lack of marketing for it. That's why it is so obscure.

I never really liked a lot of Rare's games. They were polished and competent, but they and had that very distinctive Rare feeling to them. Never could get on with it.
Battletoads was alright.

Dr. mario
I feel like it's the only IP where they didn't fuck it up.

pic related

Let me tell you about necromancy.

CHECK 'EM

These games have been discussed on Holla Forums

bitches i have 3 billion in my bank and i didn't even cheat

It's cucked as fuck, everyone you meet will try to ram you off the road if you use a country flag and it's not the same as theirs and then fake a report and the developers refuse to make the mod better by adding things like AI traffic. but it's really cool to just do basic interaction like overtaking someone

lady fingers

There's this thing called cruise control

It looks like absolute ass though.
And I don't mean it in the "polygon count" way, it looks unappealing. What's good about the game itself, I've never heard of it?

I'm playing Liberation on PSP.
It's okay.

i don't get how lethal league isn't huge

What's so strange about Bioforge, MDK and Another World?

What do you think of
RANDOM ENCOUNTER
This game?
RANDOM ENCOUNTER
I quite enjoyed it.

Star Wars Jedi Academy. Movie Battles 2 mod

Gondola doesnt talk, meme responsibly lads.

Not much, really. I just put every game mentioned in those threads into the oversized pics and saved them just in case.

Have you anons heard of Fallout 4? It's the best thing since Skyrim