Untitled

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/100931648

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/100923260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are we even in Holla Forums?
We all know it ends bad.

Yeah I kind of agree, beyond a point you get tired of refuting the same baseless arguments and strawman tier nonsense

They just same the same shit over and over again.
They truly are a Echo chamber

I'd bet my surplus that this and the linked threads are made by a Holla Forumslack

an "embassy" thread is fucking retarded, let discussion happen naturally there.

This.
This has to be a troll making that thread there.
I think our boards should be at peace rather then spread ideologies by force

fuck off liberal

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/100923260

I rather not get annoyed by Holla Forums.
So no.

Rule #1: Leftists always project.

You are in an echo chamber. Does this shithole ever get more than 10 active posters? No I don't think so.

Meanwhile, consensus is challenged daily by retards like you and you're always proven wrong. You people have dogma, but never facts.

Halfchanners cannot even into the basic functionality of this site, what a fucking joke lmao

t. clueless classcuck faggot who hasn't spent more than 10 minutes on this board and is neither well read enough or intellectually adequate to participate in the discussion

You keep bringing pol shills here, they constantly spam and shitpost. Keep it up, it just give the mods something to delete

Then why are you here? lmao

dying over here, lefty. keep it up

to piss you off

Yawn.

lol

haha I remember this meme!

stay triggered classcuck

Have you elected any presidents lately, lefties? No? We have :)

Yeah. And hows he doing with his draining the swamp and building the wall?

we don't elect presidents; we murder them. keep bootlicking you statist classcuck scum

why are Holla Forumsyps so obsessed with cuckoldry?

It's ok, I'm sure he's gonna start funding for RWDS aaaaany day now.

they project their own insecurities about being weak-willed and easily taken advantage of onto other people.

Oh which ones have you killed? None, you're too busy circle-jerking about inane shit no one cares about because providing for yourself would be too "Bourgeois".

He doesn't start until January you retard lmao

please stop your embarissing us

why don't you read a book and find out? fucking dolt

lel

tru cuck, i cri evertim ;_;7

Top kek, you're the embarrassment.

you mean like your "god emperor" or idols like pinochet and hitler? please kill yourself you clueless hypocrite

Isn't this a description of "race-realism"?

If you mean nationalism, or ethnonationalism, then no.

vs
pathetic desu

no you shilling and making excuses for Trump is pretty embarrissing

It's libshits like you that got him elected in the first place. Cheers, dummy.

follow your leader, retard

Yeah I bet you think about suicide very often.

How can there be so much autism in one thread? Oh yeah, someone invited Holla Forums.

top kek

pathetic come back

unironically open your wrists fag

i'm not a liberal lel. I'm an ethnonationalist. i just find it embarrasing how people can be so naive and think he will change anything. He has supported the clintons in the past for fuck sake.
I stil roted for him over Hillary but i ain't going to fool myself into believing he isn't a sellout like the rest

Rules 1&2 faglord.

and you are expecting someone that buys politicians to actually drain the swamp?

He's a businessman. All businessmen are sellouts. That's what being a businessman is.

More like he just wants to get rid of the estate tax so he can pass on his wealth to his kids.

Yeah, actually. He has a couple times.

Remember, Holla Forums will collapse one day.
Just like Nazi Germany.
We just have to wait.

Do you actually believe you will ever make headway on Holla Forums? Nice pipe dream you have faggot. Nobody is coming around to you bullshit and its just you faggots spamming your bullshit and circle jerking. You have no influence at all.